[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ill just leave this here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (24KB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
24KB, 256x250px
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3A35171A1EADE004780C45056DB3BE1E3CAA96A3&dn
>>
>>4157353
>downloading a random torrent off of 4chan with no info outside of the fact that it's a torrent.
>>
>>4157358
well have a look at it before you press download num nuts
>>
Pic is related to those that know where it's from, should be enough to go on
>>
>all original manga in a single archive (~50 GB split zip)
>all doujinshi for each series zipped together
Excellent way to lose seeds fast, since nobody would want to keep around both these retarded zips for seeding and the unzipped actual contents. I mean HDs are cheap but wasting 100 GB is still a lot.
>>
>>4157353
Pururin was a terrible website and I'm glad it's dead. This attempts to spread its toxic sludge around are even worse. At this rate, it's essentially a cult revering a dead website. There are far better batch torrents.
>>
What is this, a torrent for ants?
>>
>>4157539
>pururin
>terrible
Found the fakku shill
>>
>>4157546
>>4157419
It like that so you can choose what you want. But hey I downloaded it all in about 4 hours. Pretty decent.

Fakku you have to pay for. Well 95 % of it now. Even worse. There's no guro/small boobs/incest/ not just talking about loli.
>>
>>4157419
>100GB

That's like waving a baquette in a messhall.
>>
>>4157757
What the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>4157738
>It like that so you can choose what you want.
I'd accept that argument if each doujinshi and each manga were in a separate archive. Then I could choose what I want.
Putting all manga in a single 50 GB multi-part archive that I can only extract if I have ALL parts does NOT let me choose. Should've at least been separated by artist or something.
But really the correct way would be to make a separate archive for every work. Then I don't have to extract anything, I can seed the files while enjoying them as is, AND I get to choose which ones to download.
>>
thank you very much!
>>
>>4157353
Thanks for posting but the organization sucks and your argument for it doesn't hold any water. Zips are a pain in the ass and I'd rather take the slight space increase instead. Zip also guarantees that this torrent will die in a couple days.

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>4158630
>Zip also guarantees that this torrent will die in a couple days.
This torrent is several months old already and still has decent seeders. It was made weeks or months before Pururin actually died. Some image viewing programs also can open zip files directly.
I agree that it should have been organized by artist, though.
>>
>>4157775
I think it means you have a small dick.
>>
>>4157571
not him but pururin was a terrible website
they raped image quality used inconsistent tags
their saving grace was likely their easy to use comment system and the fact they had an "Elder sister" tag, this I mourn
>>
>>4161060
>used inconsistent tags
How?
>>
>>4157571
Face it, wanker. Pururin is shit.
>>
>>4157775
baguette = piece of bread(quite large I believe)
messhall = hallway

============================
baguette
============================
>>
To this day I never understood why people would use Pururin.

Sad Panda just always seemed like the better option in every regard.
>>
>>4164071
Same reason people use Hbrowse or anything else than isn't ex-h. A collection of quality translated hentai.

>Sad Panda just always seemed like the better option in every regard.

ex-h is now more than ever just wading through a sea of shit in the fools hope of finding something decent.
>>
Pururin had some problems, but overall it was a quality h-reader site. RIP in peace yo.

Tsumino is proving itself to be a worthy spiritual successor. They even have Fakku content now, which is pretty nice.
>>
>>4157419
>Not having a dedicated seedbox with a lot of zfs raidz storage to preserve everything for those unfortunate anons without this much storage space
>>
>>4157539
pururin isnt dead

pururin became tsumino (dot) com
>>
>>4167522
>the pururin became tsumino meme
tsumino doesn't have anything to do with pururin, even the admins said so. The admins just initially said that to lure people to their site. It's called bait & switch. They just used pururin's death to their own advantage.
>>
>>4164248
Ewww, fag alert over here.
>>
i just enjoyed being able to blacklist all the shit i didnt feel like stumbling on.
>>
>>4167522
There is no connection between those site beside hentai manga and the fact that tsumino publish its site at pururin forum
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.