[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What the fuck happened to Fakku?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 47
File: 007.jpg (401 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007.jpg
401 KB, 980x1400
I was trying to access some of my fakku bookmarks and discovered they're all missing now. I go to the site and see that everything is now paid, with no more free content! I'm not a big fan of fakku, but what's happened over there?
>>
2014 called, you're late
>>
I was wondering this too
>>
>>4147078
Paris
>>
>>4147086
Well at least they still had some decent free shit until last week. Fortunately I still have all the titles saved and can find them elsewhere, but damn is this some annoying shit. Why did they have to remove all their free content too?
>>
fakku? Fuck that place.
Pururin's death is the real tragedy.
>>
Do you guys not know about tsumino? It's like pururin
>>
>>4147078
Jacob is a jew and worked for Bioware, explains everything.
>>
>>4147078
A few years ago Fakku's owner went legit. He published ero manga in English outside of Japan with the original publisher's permission. Because of this deal, Fakku's owners had to put almost everything on their site behind a paywall.

Sit sucks, yo.
>>
>>4147275
>went legit
>still upload and host tons of scans

kek
>>
>>4147277
>still upload and host tons of scans
Now they don't. Which is what OP is complaining about.
>>
>>4147188
Do we know what happened yet?
>>
>>4147078
A better question, how long until fakku licenses so many artists that sad panda is completely meaningless to exist.

>all those galleries removed from sad panda in complete silence

kekadoodle do.
>>
So where to go now? Exhentai? Any other alternatives?
>>
>>4147424
Only exhentai has full size scans cause the scanlators upload there. Every other site has resized ones since they scrape from it.

fufufuu had full size ones too since scanlators also uploaded there, but it died.
>>
>>4147078
Source?
>>
>>4147418
Fakku can't license parody doujins
>>
File: 1449099143023.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449099143023.gif
763 KB, 500x275
Jewcob showed his true schill colors and decided to go full Jew on everyone so he can line his pockets with more Jew gold.
>>
Use hitomi.la

It's got full sized scans, a Danbooru-like tagging system, direct gallery downloads (in zip format, making it convenient to use them in a comic viewer), and of course HTTPS, which is something exhentai desperately needs.
>>
just use tsumino.com
it's the other pururin
>>
>>4147418
>A better question, how long until fakku licenses so many artists that sad panda is completely meaningless to exist.

That would be impossible. For every translation they put out of one artist Wani can publish ten times as many untranslated. They're not even translating ALL of Wani's magazines. You're missing out on Butcha-U's Shitsurakuten stories and such.
>>
>>4147454
They've removed all of their doujins.
>>
>forgot to back up my favorites
>>
All unlicensed content has been removed from Fakku.
>>
>>4147424
nhentai has quite a wide range, but as they host several different languages you might have to search a bit deeper
>>
>>4147231
But its not even getting updated
>>
How profitable is this pay for porn system that fakku has?
>>
How can anyone be surprised by this? Not only was it completely inevitable, they even announced this months ago.
>>
>>4147823
very
>>
>>4147078
Shame about that. Fakku has a nice layout.
>>
>>4147188
I heard it got moved to a different site and changed it's name
>>
>>4147710
You obviously havent been visiting.

Theyre uploading four or five new/old titles every two days. It's nice, older scanlators who kept their files are uploading some of their old content.
>>
Am I the only one who also uses luscious.net?
>>
>>4147426
And Hitomi . la is sometimes better with the new doujin.
>>
I wish the mods didn't suck jewcob off and actually auto pruned these threads like they should. I wouldn't be surprised if 80-100% of these threads were started by jewcob and his lot themselves.

Fuck off you wankas
>>
File: 1445853817344.png (152 KB, 449x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445853817344.png
152 KB, 449x385
>>4147078
>tfw I managed to save everything of worth in my favorites collection a month ago
Switched Hitomi, Nhentai, and never looked back
>>
>>4147991
This. Fakku threads are a hydra, somebody is doing a shit job of managing PR.
/h/ is almost exclusively a place to share content, if your thread is purely discussion (a highly toxic one at that) then you've fucked up.
Try again, maybe over the next million poorly disguised iterations of this advert.
>>
File: NewYearNewFakku.jpg (709 KB, 2560x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NewYearNewFakku.jpg
709 KB, 2560x3000
They had a resolution.
>>
File: fakku facebook.png (194 KB, 422x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fakku facebook.png
194 KB, 422x342
kek
>>
>>4148133
God, why would anyone out himself as a pervy weeb publicly?
>>
>>4148249
>tsumino
Probably accidentaly clicked on share
>>
>>4148249
>>4148260
It was an April's Fool joke
>>
Wait, people unironically use Fakku? It was cool in my midteens but I dropped that shit so hard once I found Exhentai
>>
File: 1450954785545.jpg (2 MB, 1063x1515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450954785545.jpg
2 MB, 1063x1515
>>4147078
I bought a few books for the "novelty" and for being a fan of the artist, but like >>4148306 pointed out, exhentai has all the shit Fakku will never have.

Fakku is basically a hentai site for normalfags.
>>
>not using the sekrit club
>>
>>4147417
>>4147909
It's site founder disappeared.
>>
>>4148321
How good are they?
They worth the money? Been debating on buying the homonculus one or not
>>
File: 1423126571459.jpg (105 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423126571459.jpg
105 KB, 750x1050
Anyone else here that orders phisical book doushinji know of somewhere else to order english ones besides Fakku?
>>
>>4148469
They are amazing, I've bought two from Fakku and will probably buy more. Just wish the selection was bigger.
>>
>>4148477
Was the shipping discrete?
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1152x1408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1152x1408
>>4147078
Jewcob being a jew is nothing new.
>>
>>4148470
Project-H are the only real alternative, but their quality can't compare to Fakku.
>>
From what I heard, http://tsumino.com/ is Pururin's changed name.
>>
>get popular with fan shit
>remove it all and sellout like a jew

not hard to find fakku shit at the cafe or nyaa anyway m8

and the rest is at the normal sites
>>
>>4148608
How so?
>>
>>4148626

Wasn't the alternative eventually getting sued to kingdom come? Like I'm under the impression that the thing that sparked Fakku's change were potential lawsuits/takedown requests and Fakku ended up working with them instead of going up in flames.
>>
>>4148680
he intended to sellout from the start so no he just went with fan scans until he could sellout

CR did the same
>>
I have some free time tonight and saw this thread, happy to answer questions anyone has.

>>4148680
This is correct, our initial push into legitimacy was in response to a takedown request from a publisher in Japan. That takedown request opened the doors that allowed us to negotiate our first publishing deal. We were able to show the aritsts and publishers in Japan that they had English fans that wanted to support them.
>>
>>4148666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwE5Y1s4W8

Covers most of the points. Short of it is the Fakku version is practically identical to the Japanese release, whereas Project-H (like most western manga publishers) cuts corners. They also used to censor their releases (make characters older, rewrite anything incest related, remove entire chapters), but as I understand it they've stopped doing that now.
>>
>>4148705
ETA on no longer hosting scanlator blogs?
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/135531622/#135545014
>>
File: 80.png (808 KB, 1106x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
80.png
808 KB, 1106x1600
>>4147078

Speaking of paid hentai.

If I wanted to support actual artists and not fucking fakku, could I buy digital hentai manga raws off the Japanese Kindle store? I noticed there is some, but how big is the selection?
>>
>>4148739
Doesn't matter where you buy it. The main difference is if you buy from retailers like Amazon, because then they will take a cut. Best way is to buy from the publisher (Fakku or Wani) if you want commercial manga.
>>
>>4148739
Amazon takes a pretty huge chunk of profits. You get 35% of the sales. And I'm guessing Wani/Publisher takes from that percentage too so I guess 15% or less.
>>
>>4147476
And at every fucking click an ad
>>
>>4147078
Source?
>>
>>4148705
You wouldn't need to remove all of the parody doujins since those have no legal right holders that could sue you for hosting them.
Why did you do it anyway?
>>
>>4149195
You're better off asking this in the forums if someone hasn't done it already
>>
>>4149195
Because they can't make money off of them
>>
>>4149196
Jacob himself said hes happy to answer questions here.

>>4149197
You're not Jacob nor are you in any position to answer any question.
>>
>>4149200
>slurp slurp sluuuuuuuurp
>>
>>4149195
Jacob's words from the forum:
>we need to remove unlicensed content to secure more publishing deals and ensure that all artists are comfortable working with us.

This has less to do with fear of getting sued and more with establishing relations with the artists and publishers, so everything that Fakku doesn't have the rights to has to go.
>>
>>4149192
Kokone no Gokoro by Ootsu Reika:
https://hitomi.la/galleries/807757.html
>>
>>4149217
>https://hitomi.la/galleries/807757.htm
oops, fixed link: https://hitomi.la/galleries/807715.html
>>
File: 18.jpg (515 KB, 1065x1575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.jpg
515 KB, 1065x1575
>>4148321
>hentai site for normalfags
Is that even possible?
>>
File: 1439588880015.jpg (1 MB, 1266x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439588880015.jpg
1 MB, 1266x1800
>>4149226
All I wanted was a reliable place to look for comics with sex in them that could meet some bare minimum standard of quality assurance and relatability
(Instead, for my sins, I got hentai)
>>
The idea that Jacob is somehow spearheading legit hentai releases to the west as some sort of ambassador of hentai is completely absurd.

Even before FAKKU, there was Project-H, before that there were two other publishers, while their output wasn't huge, they delivered early Yamatogawa and Takemura Sessyu.

I even own a couple of Yamatogawa titles in Italian and he even visited a French con (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/666234), so there was plenty of interest for hentai in the west before this deal.

Whatever Wani was going to do, FAKKU going begging for a publishing deal, probably just worked with whatever plans they had, when they started with their C&D letters. Wouldn't be surprised, if they were applying for some Cool Japan money or whatever...

If FAKKU wanted to be fair, they'd remove all the scanslations the moment they announced the Wani deal, but they wanted to keep the traffic to their website, so they kept them on until they built up their subscription catalogue. It's bad enough FAKKU was built on the fan work of others, but he continued to leverage it for his company even after he went "legit".

Now suddenly a bunch of shills are spitting at people who find this all dishonest, when unlike Jacob, none of us profited from piracy unlike him, who built his business on it and is now aggressively pursuing people rehosting FAKKU releases.

So you know what? Fuck off.
>>
>>4149268
>Whatever Wani was going to do, FAKKU going begging for a publishing deal

You're making assumptions. From what I heard, Wani sent DMCA to Fakku and they both worked out on some terms and Fakku was allowed to release hentai legally. I don't know the full story but thats what I heard

>If FAKKU wanted to be fair, they'd remove all the scanslations the moment they announced the Wani deal, but they wanted to keep the traffic to their website, so they kept them on until they built up their subscription catalogue. It's bad enough FAKKU was built on the fan work of others, but he continued to leverage it for his company even after he went "legit".

You're making assumptions again. You don't know about Fakku's story. They mentioned about this multiple times on their forums but instead you rather listen to your own assumptions and assume Jacob is evil without any proof backing up what you say.

> when unlike Jacob, none of us profited from piracy unlike him, who built his business on it

You mean from ads? because every hentai website has ads and the money they get is only to manage the website. Its barely any profit at all. You think that the Japanese companies Fakku is working with doesn't know anything of what Fakku is doing? You think they'll just let him do whatever he wants with their content?


>who built his business on it
Jacob already realized that scanlation got him to where he is now and hes thankful for it. If you actually hear Fakku's side of the story then you would know. Look at the pic related and how nice hes being.

> is now aggressively pursuing people rehosting FAKKU releases.

Pic related. Yes because this means hes being aggressive. Show me proof that hes been aggressive.
>>
>>4149286
Well done, Jewcob. Every bit of damage control and advertising helps.
>>
>>4149282
>I got paid to do this review
>>
>>4149282
>mlp dogtag
>>
>>4148705
I dont know if you really own fakku, but if you do, then you should know one of the reasons I left was because I couldn't exclude tags from my searches.
The other was that one day something I liked was free, the next it was subscriber only and all other sites had inexplicably removed it.
Nice market cornering.
>>
File: 35635635.png (95 KB, 1024x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35635635.png
95 KB, 1024x1500
>>4149286
Opps, I forgot to upload the picture.
>>
>>4149298
Funny thing is that Fakku said they were going do this a year and half ago and even gave people the option to export their list.
>>
>>4149208
So in short they want that all Hentai Manga publishers flock to them and scanlations to die.
>>
>>4149286

From what I heard majority of things posted on 4chan, the hosting sites get DMCAd pretty fast, so I'd call that aggressive. What is this "FAKKU's side of the story" you keep talking about, the PR Jacob writes on their forums and here?

If Jacob was an honest person, the moment he got the Wani deal, he'd make sure, when he made the announcement, he'd go legit and cleaned up his website. Unfortunately starting up a legit business is hard, so he continued using scanslations to pad his website until he built up the legit content. It's not particularly hard to figure it out.

But since you keep mentioning FAKKU forums, it does seem you're a regular from there. If you buy their friendly PR spin fine, but I don't.
>>
>>4149306
> the hosting sites get DMCAd pretty fast

You still don't know if Fakku is the one behind that and not Wani. Or Wani forcing Fakku to do that.


>so he continued using scanslations to pay his website until he built up the legit content.

Or, he wanted his users to have enough content to be entertained until he got more legal content. So, he talked through things with Wani to make them understand and you know, they obviously let Fakku do what they can do. Either way, we don't have a full understanding. Its still assumptions which isn't reliable at all.

>If Jacob was an honest person, the moment he got the Wani deal, he'd make sure, when he made the announcement, he'd go legit and cleaned up his website.

Again, you don't know the specific details of the Wani deal or exact full details on anything. This is all a speculation of whats happening. You say stuff like, If Jacob was an honest person he would.... but you don't know anything. Like, I said. Jacob and his staff talked about this multiple times on their website. I'm not going to point you to them when you're not pointing me to any of your evidence.
>>
File: damson.jpg (25 KB, 490x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damson.jpg
25 KB, 490x301
>>4149286
>trying to dull the very sharp words that are right to make it sound like Fakku's being attacked

jewcob shill alert
>>
>>4149305

Scanlations are always going to be around, it's just they're going to have to be continuously distributed through different channels as they gain popularity followed by inevitable legal attention. Whether or not it's Fakku or Wani throwing out the DMCA's is mostly irrelevant since they're inevitably going to come.

Like with the general populace getting slowly more internet savvy, the days of entire comics being convenient placed on hosted sites are probably numbered. The cycle of new host > popularity > takedown is probably going to be broken through some kinda loophole in which a purely hentai dedicated piratebay-esque website is spawned that allows the user to torrent the comic via the browser a la Popcorn Time.
>>
>>4149353
>Sharp words
>Assumptions with no evidence backing up what they say

Wow, they're absolutely sharp alright.
>>
>have a illegal gambling business
>someday i decide to have a clean life
>they don't let me use my money from the "old days" to fund my casino

>have a illegal scanlation rehost porn site
>someday "i got DMCA'd" and now decide to have a clean life
>fund my business over the corpse of "my previous job"

why is this allowed?
>>
>>4149355
>torrent the comic via the browser a la Popcorn Time.

Can we call it Tentacle Time?
>>
>>4149355
Like in the early 2000s, we go back to IRC, underground again like mole men. Same with non-porn scans.
>>
So ALL free content is gone from fakku now? Even the stuff they own?
>>
>>4149346
i see you don't get what doing business means, as i don't blame jacob for doing all the agreements and putting his site as a service that needs to be payed, DMCAs and forcing other sites to delete a lot of content or just plain shut down isn't something "i cant understand", i understand that he made it for the business, if your products arebeing given for free somewhere accesible then how is that profitable? of course, the doujins fakku sells are of great quality but that doesnt justify still, those scans and translations are being hosted freely (in english sites like e hentai and puruin etc.) because they're hard to get in the americas even harder to read thus translations exist, yes, because the sites aren't only available in the west anypne that knows can enter them and get the content for free, that's a consequence that was known already and if japan had much of a damn concern about it for years is almost unknown til a pair of years ago
>>
>>4149782
Also, Jacob came in saying "fakku is another site to put in order and freely hentai in a nice quality, no harm to be done", many suspected of him, they thought he was going to fire and run because that's the case on pretty much any situation where paying for things that are free starts to go to, so the bomb dropped, fakku suddenly offered more payable services and caused the deletion of many works that were hosted in a day, you know, in a way "you can't understand" all in the name of joyful, disgusting business and since he did it for the money then how can he do any wrong right? who has ever done something wrong for money? i dont know the specific details, i maybe will ever know them and neither do you because what is said isnt what happened so dont come like you know what's going on
>>
File: 1434949115074.png (314 KB, 505x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434949115074.png
314 KB, 505x380
>>4148321
>>4149226
>Tfw the second removed the Rape/Forced content and tag

Literally the definition of normalfag
>>
>>4147277
He made a post a couple of months ago stating that while the current publishers are willing to turn a blind eye to the uploading, if he wants to get any more he's going to have to get rid of them. While i'm sad to see it go, he did give like 6 months notice if you wanted to copy your bookmarks or whatnot.
>>
While I get it, I'm sad to see them go. I certainly don't care enough about japanese porn comics to pay a subscription fee for them.
>>
>>4149829
then dont, go to a host site where they'rw free (like it has been since the beginning) and if you want the fakku releases then lurk for download linls somewhere
>>
>>4148739
find if the artist has a website and donate directly to his paypal?
>>
>>4147078
It shat itself.
>>
>>4149346

Are you fucking stupid? FAKKU took down fan translated Wani content, what remained was material by other publishers and doujinshi, Wani doesn't give a fuck about those, since they don't have any copyright for it. This pretty much screams Wani are scumbags with double standards.

As for FAKKU, you have to be a pretty huge dickhead to charge for one author's content, while steal from another one. It's a double standard that stinks to a lot of us.

>>4149827

The only people he "gave" 6 months was his own staff to build up the subscription catalog.

Someone donate some cash to HorribleScans so they can have another shot at ripping the content. AFAIK Jacob found out who they were and banned them after that last dump.

Sadly, seeing how people are dumb as fuck and don't give as shit, few years down the line everyone will forget how FAKKU started and treat them like Crunchyroll. Too bad though, FAKKU could have had a nice clean start, been grateful for the Wani deal and try really hard to build from there, but Jacob just wanted to take the easy way and prop the business a while more with scanslations.
>>
>>4149286
>You're making assumptions again. You don't know about Fakku's story. They mentioned about this multiple times on their forums but instead you rather listen to your own assumptions and assume Jacob is evil without any proof backing up what you say.


You don't need to assume shit, everyone could see how they kept the unlicensed work flowing while trying to sell licensed works at the same time. Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1413508887458.png (176 KB, 393x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413508887458.png
176 KB, 393x393
Man, every time I see an anti-Jacob/anti-Fakku post I laugh so fucking hard because the person making said post has absolutely no idea what they're even talking about. They're just mad and jumping on the hate bandwagon because they're too much of a poorfag to support their favorite artists in a legitimate, legal manner.
>>
>>4150344
Wish they at least gave me some evidence to backup what they are saying.
>>
File: 282930.png (1 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
282930.png
1 MB, 1360x1920
>>4150344
Seeing everyone thinking they know how the business world works is funnier.
>>
>>4150364
Sauce? Tried 3 reverse searches with no results.
>>
>>4150364
sauce?
>>
>>4147078
i dont care about the new content eh, use ryuutama.com mostly...
>>
>>4150364
I'm curious how you got the image. I've been trying to figure out easy ways of saving files offline.

>>4150389
>>4150430
It's "How to Discipline a Cute Little Puppy" by Katase Minami on Fakku
>>
I used to read some decent stuff on Fakku. If I sub for a month, can I go crazy saving all the sub-only books and read them locally when that subscription runs out?
>>
>>4150561
There's no download options.
There are ways around it.
>>
File: 313233.png (3 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
313233.png
3 MB, 1360x1920
>>4150389
>>4150430
>>4150550
I'm a sub.
>>4150561
Sure, if you want to spend all day screen-shotting manga.
The cafe hasn't updated in a while so I wonder if they got bored or tired of it.
>>
>>4150563
I guessed not, so I literally meant right-clicking individual pages and saving them; not possible on sub-only?
>>
>>4148705
jew gaylord lmao
>>
File: 343536.png (791 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
343536.png
791 KB, 1360x1920
>>4150569
No, it's not possible. The only way at the moment is screenshotting and piecing it together. Or ask horriblesubs for their script, but I doubt they'd let you use it.
>>
>>4150344

The only moron here who doesn't know what he's talking about is you, trying to be some hotshot troll. First of all, Jacob doesn't cover all the artists. The more absurd assumption is, that Jacob is the only person through which you can support a favorite artist. If supporting the artists was your main goal, that's been possible for years.

Again, one of the reasons people are pissed, is Jacob acting like he's the pioneer.

>>4150350
Evidence like what? Jacob hosting unauthorized fan translations of illegal scans or rips of manga? Now that it's gone are we going to pretend it never happened or something? Do we need to post screenshots?

>>4150364
What, you mean like having a BMW dealership, while at the same time selling stolen Mercedes and Jags until the business picks up? Not entirely sure what this "business world" is, as there's a wide variety of markets and they're not all the same.

>>4150569
No, cause the original pages are scrambled and then reassembled for the display in the browser.

Not sure, if it's someone samefagging or is just every single FAKKU user a fucking idiot.
>>
>>4150568
>>4150585
I'm a sub too. I just thought there was an easier solution.
I've just been screenshotting and photomerging everything.
>>
>>4147078
>I was trying to access some of my fakku bookmarks and discovered they're all missing now.
Think of that next time someone is bitching about how it's stupid to download and keep stuff when you can just view it online.
>>
>>4150595
> First of all, Jacob doesn't cover all the artists. The more absurd assumption is, that Jacob is the only person through which you can support a favorite artist. If supporting the artists was your main goal, that's been possible for years.

Again, one of the reasons people are pissed, is Jacob acting like he's the pioneer.

So, you're making assumptions again. You assume people make assumptions and you assume Jacob acts like hes the pioneer.

>Jacob hosting unauthorized fan translations of illegal scans or rips of manga? Now that it's gone are we going to pretend it never happened or something? Do we need to post screenshots?

Yeah, and all hentai sites do the same which is the exact reason why we get to read hentai doujins and manga. Your point?

>What, you mean like having a BMW dealership, while at the same time selling stolen Mercedes and Jags until the business picks up? Not entirely sure what this "business world" is, as there's a wide variety of markets and they're not all the same.

You make it seem like Wani is completely unaware of this. You make it seem like its such a big deal when Wani themselves, who own the right of the content are totally fine with what Fakku is doing. You really think they'll just freely let Fakku continue hosting illegal content after going through a legal agreement with them? Think again buddy.
>>
>>4150344
This is some strange form of trolling, or very blatant advertising. Trying to form the perception of a group who was won over by fakku's superior services.

Kind of clever. You know, like many here, from time to time I'll look at arousing images and stimulate my penis until the point when I may decide to orgasm. But then the material goes away. Perhaps I saved it, I certainly remember it, the experience of viewing it marginally changed me, but then I go on with my life.

Imagine being Jakob. Imagine running e-hentai, or working for xvideos , or pornhub, or whatever. Imagine being a guy who for his or her source of income, maintains a site that provides people with masturbation material. Or even "works with producers to provide high quality and convenient content", like you're in some high stakes backroom deal. And that's it. That's your life. Providing porn.

How strange. Reminds me of Perfect Blue in some indirect way.
>>
>>4148131
this site is going to die super fast now. first pururin, now this.

Any site that isn't being a fuckwit right now?
>>
>>4148739
some artists have a patreon, like shindol
>>
>>4150648
A ton. Maybe if you weren't living under a rock for so long. Theres nhentai, g.ehentai, exhentai, and hitomi.
>>
>>4149346
>I'm not going to give evidence when you're not giving me your evidence.

what a truce

It's even funnier the fact that of all more experienced publishers Wani could have made a deal, they took Jacob Boi.

the one who could point out all the scanlation groups to it's copyrights holder and sell them out like cheap prostitutes
>>
>>4150676
Easy with the tinfoil hat. There was a mass send out to individual scanlator groups and aggregator sites alike. You don't need someone's help to point out scanlators.

Even if Fakku was ratting on scanlators, how come that group that did Meme50 works, a book that Fakku clearly intends to work on, were allowed to do it for close to a year before they were contacted by Wani?
>>
>>4150612

>Yeah, and all hentai sites do the same which is the exact reason why we get to read hentai doujins and manga. Your point?

Hentai aggregators are probably among the lowest on the totem pole of reasons why we get to read doujinshi. And other websites did not turn into a manga publisher overnight.

>You make it seem like Wani is completely unaware of this. You make it seem like its such a big deal when Wani themselves, who own the right of the content are totally fine with what Fakku is doing. You really think they'll just freely let Fakku continue hosting illegal content after going through a legal agreement with them? Think again buddy.

Are you ignorant or just a troll? FAKKU continued to host scanslations, except those published by Wani, who simply decided to turn a blind eye to it. While it's true, Wani doesn't have the copyright and can't C&D for other publishers, it's extremely unprofessional to make a business agreement with a website like that.
>>
>>4151331
>FAKKU continued to host scanslations

Ok, you have to realize what their reasons could be. You're still making assumptions that they're doing it for a reason you think they are doing when you don't even have proof.

> except those published by Wani, who simply decided to turn a blind eye to it. While it's true, Wani doesn't have the copyright and can't C&D for other publishers, it's extremely unprofessional to make a business agreement with a website like that.

Yes, keep talking like you know everything without anything backing up what you say and just assume I'm trolling. You still don't know any of Fakku's reasons for doing what they are doing or any details at all. You're just assuming this and that is happening. What I don't see the big deal is if Fakku makes their business bigger with scanlations. So what if they didn't have enough content for their customers and needed more time to do so? Whats the big deal? I mean, if they want to be a big business and successful they kinda have to and seriously, I barely see anyone making it a big deal besides you. I've been lurking in the Fakku forums for the longest time and not one person has complained about what you are complaining about which is rather funny. I even mentioned about it in the forums and people just brushed it off like its not a big deal at all which it isn't. Is this the only thing you have against Fakku?
>>
>>4151331
And in the end, Fakku still removed scanlations anyways. If Wani doesn't have the copyright and can't C&D for other publishers. Why couldn't Fakku keep the scanlations and kept the traffic going?
>>
This is getting a bit silly, in fact anyone with a lick of common sense is probably suffering from a migraine right about now. Being a manga publisher and hosting pirated scans tend to be mutually exclusive.

I mean, not sure how you don't consider it hypocritical, going after people hosting your releases, while at the same time hosting content, you yourself don't have the rights for.

I don't think I can ever provide enough proof, heck even if I had some internal FAKKU chatlogs or emails, you'd call it fake. Am I 100% certain in my "assumptions"? No, there's certainly a margin for error, but from what I''ve heard, that's my explanation for it and it seems plausible.

It's hard to support a company that talks about supporting authors and paying for their work, while at the same time giving away work by other authors without their permission.
>>
>>4151430
>while at the same time hosting content, you yourself don't have the rights for.

They removed all scanlations already like, I said. Even previously. They said they were going to remove it and they pretty much have to go after people hosting Wani's work since Wani is their partner.

>heck even if I had some internal FAKKU chatlogs or emails, you'd call it fake.

I wouldn't. Why would you assume that? You haven't even given me anything but assumptions which I of course would deny. You even said yourself that you can't ever provide enough proof so, this talk is already done if you're going to keep assuming things.

>It's hard to support a company that talks about supporting authors and paying for their work, while at the same time giving away work by other authors without their permission.

They removed all scanlations already and no one minded they still had scanlations on their website in the first place. Hell, people even want them to keep the scanlations and legal content at the same time. Did you not see how many people is pissed that Fakku removed the scanlations? They're not mad at the reason you are saying and you make it seem like a big deal but its not.
>>
File: 373839.png (956 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
373839.png
956 KB, 1360x1920
>>4151439
Almost everyone on the forums complaining are mad because they took down all doujins. Though I think that Jacob and co. really need to step up their PR like actually having the notice as a sticky on the front page for more than a day. It's really stupid that something that important got almost no permanent front page post.
If it wasn't for that one guy's post about making an announcement, I doubt Jacob would've made that "State of the union" post.
>>
So then what was the reason FAKKU kept hosting scanslations on their main site, even actively adding new ones for several months instead of removing them at the time of the Wani publishing announcement?

Being a manga publisher and scanslation aggregator tend to be mutually exclusive, Jacob wanted to have his cake and eat it too. The fact that he got away with it, doesn't make it right. If it was some rich guy avoiding paying taxes using loopholes, you probably wouldn't be defending it.

People are mad at FAKKU for variety of reasons, some dumb, some justified, I I hope I always expressed myself in the manner that didn't imply everyone shared the same grudge.
>>
File: 404142.png (855 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
404142.png
855 KB, 1360x1920
>>4151449
He kept it going because the site would have died before the magazine program went up.
If your site is only making posts once every few days, people will eventually stop visiting.
>>
Sometimes I wonder why jacob spends so much time samefagging on /h/
>>
>>4151452

Yeah, but that's a poor excuse to pad your inventory with stolen goods, until you fill your shelves with stuff from legit suppliers.

Do more PR on social media, work harder to have enough content at launch, etc. It's not a unique problem FAKKU was facing, they just took a really nasty shortcut that would likely have ended with a lawsuit elsewhere.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/fakku-state-of-the-union-2016

>It's heartbreaking to talk with an artist and have them explain that when they Google their name they don't see their website, or their Twitter, or any way to actually support them. All they see are pirated scans of their work that were uploaded somewhere without their permission.

Seriously Jacob? It took Wani sending DMCAs and you shilling in Japan to realize this, while at the same time running what's probably one of the larger English hentai piracy sites?

> This isn't a problem unique to hentai, it's an issue with the anime and manga industry at large and the reason why so many Japanese companies, publishers, and artists, blindly turn their back on their overseas fans thinking we're all pirates. Because for so many years that's all we've been to them, pirates. My goal with FAKKU is to change their perception of us and removing scanlations (and giving our users a way to support their favorite artists) is the next step.

Really? So what are streaming websites like Crunchyroll and Daisuki, not to mention several streaming services around Europe? Funimation, Sentai, Aniplex US, etc. releasing discs? Sevenseas, Kodansha US, Vertical, Viz, Project-H etc. releasing manga? Good Smile Company has an English website for their figure business.
>>
>>4151480

>Right now we simulpublish two of the largest hentai magazines in Japan, Comic Kairakuten and Comic X-Eros, which together account for almost 1,000 pages of new content each month. The fact that we have been successfully doing this for six months is incredible, it's the equivalent of publishing two entire issues of Shonen Jump every single month.

Gotta love this idea of "simulpublishing", when you don't release the entire magazine at the same time but stretch it out, then pat yourself on the back for being awesome.
>>
>>4151449
Let me ask you this. Have you been on the Fakku forums and asked them questions about this at all? Have you told them your assumptions? It would clear a lot of misunderstandings and assumptions rather than go here and form a group with assumptions. People there are rather very willing to answer questions and clear things up. The staff are professionals and they're very willing to answer questions. Jacob himself even has a QA thread which you can ask him.

Also like, I've said previously. You make it seem like such a big deal. You're literally the only one talking about this. Fakku needed more content to keep the business running so, they kept the scanlations until they had more content to be successful. How exactly is that bad? They're relying on scanlations and...? Whats the big fucking deal? Would any other business try to do better in this situation?

Also, what he said explains it well too.
>>4151452

I don't see anything bad about this but you turn it around and make it seem like its something evil and its all assumptions again.
>>
File: 434445.png (1 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
434445.png
1 MB, 1360x1920
>>4151487
I don't mind the stretching out part. It's the part where it takes months to complete an issue. But he shouldn't call it simulpublish if he's not releasing it all at once.
Comic X-Eros #30, May's issue, still has 1 or 2 chapters left to get published.
>>
>>4151480
>Do more PR on social media, work harder to have enough content at launch, etc. It's not a unique problem FAKKU was facing, they just took a really nasty shortcut that would likely have ended with a lawsuit elsewhere.

You don't know Fakku's story or their situation. Why don't you spend some time reading on the Fakku forums? A lot of reasons are given and here you are, still making up assumptions.

>Yeah, but that's a poor excuse to pad your inventory with stolen goods, until you fill your shelves with stuff from legit suppliers.

Why are you literally the only one whos talking about this. Seriously, I've been surfing on the Fakku forums since the day scanlations been removed and I haven't seen anyone make a big deal out of this.
>>
>>4151495
Didn't mean to make it sound all evil and stuff.
I meant that it was necessary for the site/business to survive the first year and a half.
>>
>>4151480
Did you say that on the Fakku thread? because if you didn't' then why the fuck are you going over this thread to cry to us about it and telling us your thoughts? It makes no sense. Say those thinks in the Fakku thread not here. Jacob isn't going to come here to reply nor do I think he would even read what you just said.
>>
>>4151500

God damnit you are so fucking enlightened, why don't you share your vast knowledge instead of muh assumptions?
>>
>>4151511
Oh god damn. Someone is mad because he can't prove his assumptions right.
>>
>>4151500

You keep talking about the proof on FAKKU forums, then paste it here, instead of demanding us to go wade through shit, deliver or shut up yourself.

And fair warning, I don't consider word of FAKKU staff gospel, they're going to be spinning things their way, which is pretty obvious from how Jacob frames this change in that PR address.

>>4151495

Told you several times now, what FAKKU is doing right most likely isn't legal where they're based, except it's not getting enforced, so they got away with it. You generally expect a sound business to adhere to the law, taking several months to comply isn't something to applaud.

>>4151508

Because I can take a shit here without making an account and I also get to see you cry. Win/win.
>>
>>4151512

No, I'm mad because I'm reading some idiot acting like he made a point while his only argument is "you don't know shit but I do"
I didn't even participate in this thread before.
>>
File: 3631713.jpg (292 KB, 805x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3631713.jpg
292 KB, 805x900
>>
>>4151513
>deliver or shut up yourself.

Ok, you first because you clearly haven't done any of that.

>FAKKU is doing right most likely isn't legal

So, you're unsure ok.

>he made a point while his only argument is "you don't know shit but I do"
I didn't even participate in this thread before.

Actually my point is that if you don't know anything then don't talk like you do without anything backing up what you say.
>>
>>4150648
Fakku isn't going to die. Also, Pururin died because the owner didn't check once or twice to see the state of the site.
>>
>>4151521
Also, point me to all the times where I act like "You don't know shit but I do"
>>
File: mahniggass.jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mahniggass.jpg
12 KB, 300x200
>>4148618
Thanks dear anon.
>>
The fuck do FAKKU shills want? If hosting scanslations was totally OK, they would have never received C&Ds from Wani, so I'm not exactly certain what sort of proof is needed here.

If you go over the speed limit, just cause you didn't get a speeding ticket, doesn't mean what you've done is legal.
>>
Try this !

http://hentai2read.com/
>>
Can a rich anon buy and mantain Pururin please?
>>
>>4147078
It became the crunchyroll of hentai. I appreciate it's existence but I will never use it's service.
>>
HorribleScans need to save us and release another archive torrent.
>>
>>4151666
That isn't going to happen. You'll have to look for a savior elsewhere. Don't worry, there is someone who has already ripped everything and has said they will release them.
>>
>>4150568
>"Let's blow up all those damn normies!"
Kek. Is that a series with more than one chapter?

From what I've heard, Tsumino scrapped all of the Fakku content and will upload it on their site in the next weeks if Fakku doesn't put an end to it.
>>
File: 464748.png (3 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
464748.png
3 MB, 1360x1920
>>4151698
Yeah. Only 8 pages though.
I honestly think it's a dumb move, it'll probably force Fakku to make a move on them or the owner.
Just put it up on nyaa or something like any normal person.
HorribleScans was a Fakku dev so I would assume Jacob contacted him after his leaks.
>>
>>4151698
Sorry, meant no. It's just one chapter with 8 pages.
>>
>>4151499
Source?
"This little sister" as in slang or actually related?
>>
>>4151549
From what I've heard, there's rumors that Wani only started sending out C&Ds after Fakku started talks with them to become legit which they only announced publically after the illegal Wani content was taken down.
>>
File: 495051.png (943 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
495051.png
943 KB, 1360x1920
>>4151705
It's Fun Shot by Karasu.
A sub chapter from Fakku.
You can find the raw on any other site. (Comic X-Eros #30)
>>
>>4151703
Hi. I happened to not be a Fakku dev.
>>
>>4151712
Oh, sorry about that misunderstanding then.
>>
File: 1.jpg (478 KB, 1200x1745) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
478 KB, 1200x1745
>>4151708
Thanks. I loved this one by him.

Why do they still publish chapters from half a year ago? With that speed, they will fall behind even more in the future.
>>
File: 525354.png (827 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
525354.png
827 KB, 1360x1920
>>4151714
When they announced the sub program, they claimed they were going to do a few of the previous magazine issues. They're barely starting to get the older ones finished since they prioritize the newer ones.
>>
So that happened...
from now on i'll look for other sites
>>
>>4151714
The first magazines date back to May and they started their service in September. Besides the initial dump, they've mainly released chapters from the current month since then, and the recent issues are fairly complete (think all are a few chapters short of 100% done).

The reason they're now putting out a bunch of older chapters from May is because they were on holiday for 1-2 weeks, so I assume older issues are sitting in a backlog to be used for times like these.
>>
>>4150585
i need the sauce nigga, img search doesnt give anything
>>
>>4148739
Patreon and Enty bro. Lots of artists on the latter.
>>
>>4151712
You're the cutest though
>>
>>4151740
You're the most generous with your money though, buying all those books and paying for a server to seed them.
>>
>>4151743
t-thanks
>>
>>4151767
When will you stop hosting scanlator blogs, as Daiz said you were going to do?

What do you think about Sayo taking a commission for an X-Eros work and posting it on his blog, which was then removed? Is Sayo working on commission for you, like he does for everyone else?

Why haven't you been able to take down the sites hosting the fakku subscription rips and what are you going to do about the site that is planning to do so despite you telling them not to do so?
Are the Fakku staff actually employees or is everyone an independent contractor?

Why do you present misleading/inaccurate information so often?
>>
>>4151767
When are you going to fix the ShindoL problem?
When you announced the service you promised every single chapter of those magazines would be scanned, and now we have every chapter except ShindoL.
If you have no control over whether you can translate the content or not and are depended on the whim of artists who think they can do better on their own how can you say your service is worth it?
>>
>>4151767
When will you fuck off? By now you should know that nobody likes you.
>>
>>4151776
>would be scanned
would be localized/translated*
>>
>>4151767
Is it possible that sometime in the future instead of taking a subscription you can buy and download complete magazine issues like is already the case with books for say 5 - 7 dollars?

You could do that for magazines that are a few months old so that people still have incentive to subscribe if they want the chapters faster.
>>
>>4151767
When will you start accepting amex giftcards or support some way of paying anonymously for subscriptions?
>>
>>4151782
>>4151784
>>4151767
Always a good idea to provide some proof link you're the real Jacob even if that's the same trip you always use.
>>
>>4151784
Individual chapters would be so much better. That way I can just get stuff I want. Maybe offer the full mag at some lower price than if you bought them all individually.
>>
>>4151767
Jacob said that you plan to include the reader version of books to the subscription when can we expect that if we can expect that at all
>>
>>4151790
I meant Daiz
Daiz said
>>
>>4151794
Why did it take you guys soo long to remove scanlations? I think it was many months after your announcement.
>>
>>4151792
>I want you to read everything and possibly learn to like new things

Forcing people to like things is stupid as hell. The whole reason I don't subscribe is because there is like 4-5 things I like per month and it would cost less (going by dlsite individual chapter prices) to just buy them separate.
>>
>>4151792
>We work directly with the artists and those artists have final say on everything we release. Right now ShindoL wants to promote his Patreon and as someone who has been a fan of his for long time, I have no problem helping him do that that.

So we have no assurances that this won't happen to other artists?
Don't you see how much of an issue that is?
You should go ahead and change the subscription page to
>Simulpublished chapters from Comic X-Eros and Comic Kairakuten (Except ShindoL, and who knows who else in the future)

>I want you to read everything and possibly learn to like new things.
Except ShindoL
>>
>>4151792
>would in turn lead to us favoring one artist over another
How would that matter when you're translating everything in a mag anyway?
>>
>>4151803
>How would that matter when you're translating everything in a mag anyway?
They're not
>>
>>4151804
What happened to "simulpublishing"?
>>
>>4151805
They lost ShindoL. And since artists have complete control they might lose any other artist that sets up a patreon.
>>
>>4151808
>Epic #sadpanda meme bro
Wow really?
You fucking said on fakku you would be stuff would be released day and date with the japanese versions. Are you going back on that?
>>
>believing an hypocrital cunt who hates the panda and clearly said he prefers to share tsumino (shitty pururin replacement) links
>>
>>4151808
>Epic #sadpanda meme bro
Nice Fakku meme bro
>>
>>4151808
HI JEWCOB

By the way I still remember our discussion on #facedesk. I'm convinced you really think fakku will work, so have a nice time.
>>
>>4151808
>Epic #sadpanda meme bro

What a great answer to a legit question. Is it time for daiz to tell you to stop posting again?
>>
File: 1319676914966.jpg (8 KB, 220x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319676914966.jpg
8 KB, 220x251
Why is this garbage still here? I reported it days ago.

>>4151808
>>4151801
>>4151798
>>4151794
>>4151792
>>4151785
>>4151784
>>4151782
>>4151767
And now this cunt decided to put his trip on so his bald lackey can "ask him questions".
>>
>>4151821
Why don't you stop spewing this retarded political correct bullshit? This is 4chan, not the FAKKU forum. Nobody believes you. You said that about tsumino too in order to (quite pathetically) try to stop them from pirating your books.
>>
>>4151821
why do you block sadpanda links then? Why did you specifically say you want tsumino to be the place your users have to go to find illegal doujinshi despite knowing that the panda is better and has more content
you don't respect it, in fact you hate it, admit it
>>
>>4151828
Oh please don't avoid the question, you still block g.e- links too.
>>
People fighting about a website when they are too lazy just to type in hentai comics and have a ton of results come up. Fakku was the apple of hentai, looks nice and easy to use. But in reality there's so many better alternatives to it.
>>
>>4151767

Still waiting for an answer to this >>4151802

A non meme one if that would be possible, I believe I'm talking to the head of a company not a retarded 4chan brat so please act like the former.
>>
>>4151828
And no one here cares what you think.

>When I see something being discussed that I am directly involved in I have no problem speaking up.
Oh, I bet. You're always there for some damage control and advertising. Probably even make these shit threads.
>>
>>4151828
>The whole point of sadpanda is that you don't go around discussing it and spoonfeeding people to help them gain access. Which is something a lot of people have forgotten.

Actually that is 100% not the point. The reason panda was created was because advertisers don't want to be associated with the hardcore content so panda offers a website devoid of ads to host that content. It's not some secret club that you think it is.
>>
>>4151839
>imgur filename
It's like you're trying to make more enemies
>>
File: 1448244696730.jpg (476 KB, 840x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448244696730.jpg
476 KB, 840x867
>>4151839
;^)
>>
>>4151844
>has the time to search for le epic reaction faces
>doesn't answer legit questions
>not even his site's
>>
Why do only ever answer questions anywhere that isn't your own forum?
>>
>>4151850
You need a ask.fm, senpai.
>>
>>4151855
Where he'll be able to hide all the questions he doesn't want to answer? But there's already the FAKKU forums for that.
>>
>>4151850
Maybe if other people knew what you were ever planning to do, you could delegate that. Or, do something about that person who has the title of "Fakku Social Media Intern".
>>
>>4151850
Daiz said in another one of your shilling threads that he shills for free.

Is that true? Does he only live off of your cum?
>>
>>4151857
I see he answering the same questions all the time. With a ask.fm he can just link the answer and save time.
>>
>>4151862
I'm sure you mix it into every one of your meals.
>>
Would you mind if I linked this thread into your 2016 STATE OF THE UNION thread, President Grady?
>>
File: Nomnomnom.png (815 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nomnomnom.png
815 KB, 1024x768
>>4151868
That would be hilarious.
>>
>>4151874
DON'T!
And I'm saying as someone whi is constantly attacking fakku, please don't.
>>
>>4151876
I celebrated the birth of Jesus by playing this game
>>
>>4151878
Hey Jacob
How about you answer >>4151802
It is a real question, please stop dodging it
>>
>>4151878
>then I'll see if there are any questions better than "why do you word filter ___ website on your forums".
what a fucking faggot you are
go fuck yourself
>>
>>4151879
Are you already finished with it? The true ending was great and made me think there could be a "Teaching feeling" type sequel to it.
>>
>>4151801
Good to know Wani was okay with profiting from the works of their competition. They are about as hypocritical and shady as yourself. The perfect partner for you.
>>
>>4151881
It does say "simulpublished chapters", not "simulpublished volumes". They're not guaranteeing the entire book.
>>
>>4151885
I'm conflicted about the ending for one I liked [girl from true route here] but one of the things I liked about her was the sadistic personality which isn't really hers... so idk.
>>
>>4151878
Good blog. Subscribed. Thumbs up.
>>
>>4151890
being misled is only one part of the problem.
>>
>>4151900
Right, but deciding you're being misled is the only point raised. They're not saying "every single thing published in these magazines for ever and ever". It'd be foolish to assume that there would never be any problems. Even official anime streaming sites have had random things like editing out music due to rights issues.
>>
>>4151878
I have a good question Jewcob. Were your parents cousins? I mean you do look a little inbred.
>>
>>4151905
>Right, but deciding you're being misled is the only point raised. They're not saying "every single thing published in these magazines for ever and ever"
He did say that on the forums however I'm not going to dig thought it to find it but he did.
And being depended on artists whims is not the same as running into licensing issues. If what he is saying is true any artist that decide to make a patreon can just pull his content from fakku, Jacob has no control over it, wani has no control over it. You could be following a series from an artist and suddenly the next chapter will only be available at his patreon that is if he can't just pull the others off the site which based on what was said they can.

Am I the only one that see the problem in this?
>>
>>4151783
Aw damn, Jacob's posts got removed.
>>
Aww, man. Jewcob got banned again.

Shills live a hard life.
>>
>>4151912
He gets to dodge this question by getting banned.
Should have at least waited for him to get back and ignore it before deleting his posts mod/janitor. Now he has an excuse.
>>
>>4151923
Don't be sad. He'll be right back, shilling anonymously.
>>
>>4151894
That twist made me like her even more, though. I shed several tears in a few of the scenes near the ending.
>>
It's not like they're gone. Unless they are removed from the /h/ archive anyway.
>>
>>4151937
don't get me wrong I still like her I just wanted the real her to be sadistic as well
sad what happened to the kuudere girl she was my second favorite
>>
>>4151945
Yeah, she deserved a better ending. Her last words being "Goodbye, Father" made me depressed.
The cunt Rika should have taken her place.
>>
my question to yall... why would you go to fakku when sadpanda exists?
>>
>>4151979
Because fakku sends DMCA to sadpanda.
>>
>>4151912
That's no different from Japanese publishing. An artist can jump from one publisher to another if they want to for whatever reason, and artists frequently do. You can't stop an artist from taking their work somewhere else.
>>
>>4151801
>It wouldn't have made much sense to remove them until we had a good amount of content on the site for people to read.
>i opened up muh legal store but since it wasnt very popular i decided to continue to host my illegal sidebusiness right beside it to continue to make money and attract people to my legal one until i had enough to stay functional
Epic #Fakku meme bro!

Jewcob getting banned is always great to see
>>
>After talking with our partners in Japan and the artists involved, the goal was to have them removed by the end of the year.

Yeah, I'd really like to see Japanese publishers go on record to say they're fine with FAKKU hosting scanslations of their work and all the artists that have been pirated on the website over the years to give it the OK.

And yeah, "removed". Stuff is still hosted.

https://www.fakku.net/manga/touch-me-if-you-can-english
>>
>>4152378
I decided to click read online and click on one of the pictures and then proceeded to get a few popups. What the fuck? Is jewcob still so desperate for money he still has retard ads on the site?
>>
>>4152378
>scanslations
Only one person is dumb enough to mess up the word scanlation. Go back to twitter.
>>
>>4151983
That is incorrect. You can't stop an artist from creating new work for a new publisher, but if the original publisher own the copyrights for the old work then it belongs to the publisher, period. Who owns the rights depends on the contract between the publisher and the artist.
>>
>All those deleted shills

For a second there I thought I was in a sad panda thread.
>>
>>4152481
>if the original publisher own the copyrights for the old work then it belongs to the publisher
Thanks for stating the obvious, but the thing is they don't. At least it doesn't look it in my experience. Artists sometimes republish older works when they move to a new publisher. You see tanks with chapters from competitors' magazines all the time. Even if this is because publisher A buys the rights from publisher B, it happens so frequently it doesn't really seem to matter what publisher owns the rights.
>>
>>4151447
>>4151452
Sauce on these? Google isn't giving me anything.
>>
>>4152589
Those are most likely from Fakku-subscriber only doujinshi/manga since it's uncensored.
>>
>tfw would love to buy some books
>Wouldn't actually mind paying for a subscription
>Just don't want any of that shit on my bank account

A physical book is just so nice, even if it is just porn. But I'm not going to have it on my bank account. Not that anyone looks at it but me, but on the off chance that someone would look for whatever reason I don't want it to be filled with FAKKU MEGAPAIZURICOLLECTION and whatnot.
>>
>>4152679
I used to be able to pay for books with bitcoins. Haven't bought any in a while so no idea if that's still possible. I wish I could pay for the sub with bitcoins.
>>
>>4152378
>And yeah, "removed". Stuff is still hosted.
It was gone when I clicked that link the first time, but now it's up. A ton of users have been screaming about their favorites being gone, and earlier today they announced that "You should be able to export the names of the removed content now."

Not saying that makes it right, but might be a temporary thing to allow users to export favorites.
>>
File: 555657.png (775 KB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
555657.png
775 KB, 1360x1920
>>4152589
Show Me Your Transformation by Akizuki Itsuki
Comic X-Eros #30
>>4152722
The bitcoin provider they used to use ended up cancelling the agreement because adult content or something.
>>
>>4152816
They cancelled the bitcoin payment because they don't want anonymous payment, that they can't track or cancel if they want.
>>
>>4152816
>>4152823
That sucks. Guess that's it for me then, until they find some other bitcoin provider.
>>
File: 585960.png (1 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
585960.png
1 MB, 1360x1920
>>4152823
>For the foreseeable future credit card and Bitcoin will be the primary payment options for subscriptions.
>We will be looking at alternative payment options like Bitcoin, but it's going to take some time.
While I know you guys don't take his word as gospel, it'd be stupid to deny a decent sized chunk of customers for that reason. Quiet a bit of people on his thread are complaining about no anonymous payment method.
>>
>>4148484
Yes, plain brown cardboard box.

Shipping label might say Fakku (I can't remember) as the sender, but I mean unless you fap to hentai, you probably don't even know what that is.
>>
>>4147231
I think the new site is tsumino.com
>>
Hentai Cafe hasn't updated their content for a week now, is there something wrong going on there ?
the owner got caught thus he's getting banned ?

just wondering....
>>
>>4147909
I was a part of a group trying to save pururin, a new site opened up, not pururin but I think inspired by it tsumino it means sin
>>
>>4153186

As a long time Pururin user, I like Tsumino. I really do. I really, really do.

But it's not like Pururin. It'll never be able to copy Pururin's soul.

Also you can't search for parody doujins cuz they don't have a "Parody of" tag what the fuck.
>>
>>4153154
he updated yesterday I think, but nothing recent from fakku.
Just some stuff you find all over.
>>
>>4147904
It was also the only site I know of with a decent Android app, unfortunately.
>>
>>4153249
>Just some stuff you find all over.
lol anon pls
>>
This fakku shit got me thinking

I'm in contact with a few doujinshika over pixiv and Twitter, they'd probably like it for their stuff to be available legally as another source of income

But then again I'm only 1/8th jewish

On the other hand, people on /h/ screwed me over when I fulfilled a request by delivering some of that shitty western Ranma hentai because I was somehow "hurting the artists" (by aiding their copyright violation with money and then helping a few souls on /h/ to indulge in their copyright violation)

I'm actually torn over this right here
>>
>>4153268
Fuck off Jacob. I am going to enjoy watching Fakku die.
>>
>>4153249
>nothing recent from fakku
that is the exact thing that I'm afraid of,
something happened regarding his access to fakku site thus he's somehow getting restricted....
no more daily content for me then,
guess I'll have to wait for HorribleScans torrent batch which will approximately takes few months to be released, *sigh*
>>
>>4153274
So something like 2d-market?
Because if it's not uncensored and translated you might as well not bother.
>>
>>4153274
Tell them to make their work available on DLSite's English storefront. Might not be the best option, but it is an option.
>>
>>4153274
Parody doujinshi will always mean trouble to publish in the west.
>>
Obama
>>
>>4153274

If they have any sort of popularity in the West and can communicate in English then Patreon is the way to go.

The problem with >>4153281 is that fucking no one uses English DLsite. The top selling product of the whole year probably has sales in the hundreds in there.
>>
>>4153287
Patreon is still tricky with adult content however.
>>
>>4153274
They need to work with pirates. Really, Hollywood and shit has shown that you can't stop piracy and that fighting against it is a waste of time and money and that doing so only aggravates it. If you actually are in contact with some, try and actually get them to think of a way to instead of trying to cut a hydra's head, to think of a way to use piracy to their advantage.

Pareon like services are a good start, but what would be the most important is actually making their content accessible by westerners legally without needing to go through tons of hurdles or using garbage services. Most people won't spend money to fap, but a good majority of people will spend money to support something they like and enjoy. That point is probably the most important for any content creator in modern times. Although, when you stick a jewish middle man that people really don't like, people won't buy it through them, even if they really want to support the artist. Aka, kku
>>
>>4153298
Akabur runs a Patreon, if he can do it so could a Doujinshika

I'm just not sure about Patreon itself, the whole concept of "You do stuff I like so I throw money at you" seems kind of ridiculous when I see people getting essentially a whole salary through donations/subscriptions/white knights
>>
>>4153325
I could see it only working for the top artists with massive fanbases. But then again, they probably have lucrative contracts already.
>>
>>4153319
>when you stick a jewish middle man that people really don't like, people won't buy it through them
Putting aside your dislike for the company, the problem is you need a middle man. Do you think the artists do any work on the English releases, outside of giving the final product a quick look?

Import from Japan is basically the same thing as buying from Fakku, and sites like DLsite will take a big cut as the distributor, so you're stuck with Patreon/Enty if you want more of your money to go to the artist. Although without the help of a publisher, don't expect a lot of releases or to see it translated/uncensored.
>>
>>4153190
>Also you can't search for parody doujins cuz they don't have a "Parody of" tag what the fuck.
Parody, Artist and similar tags will be implemented soon.
Their community is very friendly too if you go to their forums unlike sadpanda where unpoular opinions are followed by name-calling and nuking of comments.
>>
>>4153552
>using forums
waste of time
>>
>>4147996
>that face
>same artist who did the red riding hood doujin
s-sauce?
>>
>>4153581
T-take your cancer back to /gif/, saucefag.
>>
>>4153581
>>4153585
turtle fish / hirame
>>
>>4153581
Are you retarded? You already know that it's the same artist of the red riding hood so, all you have to do is type red riding hood doujin in Google and you'll find it very quickly.
>>
newfag here

i thought you all were hentai masters or something on here, but after some stalking i find people being sad over fakku?

do you even sadpanda?
>>
>>4153627
/h/ isn't hentai masters of anything. The fuck did you think are the majority of red board posters? The most common word used on them is "sauce" like some kind of fucking autistic seagull.
>>
>>4153627
fakku has the best artists and goes after everyone who uploads them too like some sort of Hentai SS
>>
>>4153627
it's just the usual shilling by jewcob and his butt buddy
>>
>>4153643
>fakku has the best artists
entirely subjective
>>
>>4153660
Agreed.
I do support what Fakku does but they lack a whole lot of extremely good artists they can't even license yet.
>>
File: 0003.png (641 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0003.png
641 KB, 988x1500
>>
File: 0004.png (532 KB, 1020x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0004.png
532 KB, 1020x1500
>>
File: 0005.png (635 KB, 999x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0005.png
635 KB, 999x1500
>>
File: 0006.png (553 KB, 1002x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0006.png
553 KB, 1002x1500
>>
File: 0007.png (490 KB, 991x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0007.png
490 KB, 991x1500
>>
File: 0008.png (521 KB, 1011x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0008.png
521 KB, 1011x1500
>>
File: 0009.png (610 KB, 997x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0009.png
610 KB, 997x1500
>>
File: s0010.png (642 KB, 1004x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s0010.png
642 KB, 1004x1500
>>
File: 0011.png (595 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0011.png
595 KB, 998x1500
>>
File: 0012.png (555 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0012.png
555 KB, 1012x1500
>>
File: 0013.png (519 KB, 993x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0013.png
519 KB, 993x1500
>>
File: 0015.png (533 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0015.png
533 KB, 998x1500
>>
>>4153552
>discussing masturbatory aids

eks dee, do you do that before or after you've cum?
>>
>>4147158
Because they are trying to become a fully legit hentai outlet to the west as they gain momentum hosting copyrighted content of people you may be wanting to make business arrangements with is counter productive.
>>
>>4153276

I wonder if this means that Jacob or someone at FAKKU desperately combs through subscription accounts, to figure out who might be leaking, obsessively checking logs to figure out, who's out of the norm... kinda creepy to be honest.
>>
>>4153660
True. "Best" is always subjective when it comes to art, but they do have two of the most popular magazines in Japan and they've published two best sellers (Titikei and Shojo Material).
>>
>>4153746
That's Jewcob for you....
even I have no doubt that he keeps lurking here trying to shill his subscription service
>>
>>4153746
He probably hired someone to do that, most likely. Just like it feels like he has hired a group of people who monitor all /a/ threads and on the mention of fakku or anything they own, they come swarming in with shilling and swiftly dmcaing everything. Posts get dmcaed too quickly for it to be accidental finds and the like
>>
>>4148470
I ordered a body in play, it's funny how I have an original part of it thou.
I also order shojo and titkei
>>
>>4148469
That one is bad, go for titkei or peachy butt girls
>>
>>4153276
>HorribleScans torrent batch which will approximately takes few months to be released

Don't kid yourself. You must have missed the post where Horriblescans said it was would be NICE to do another batch in a few months, but that it PROBABLY WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

The best hope now for full res rips is from an idiot admin of a different site.
>>
>>4154023
Wait what post?

So you're saying that there's a high chance of probability that Horriblescans won't release another batch?
RIP

but why tho
>>
>>4154064
The jew is careful and bans accounts
>>
>>4154064
Why do you ask questions that you can easily find out the answers to?
http://desustorage.org/_/search/username/horriblescans/
>>
File: 1437859558605.jpg (502 KB, 1203x858) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437859558605.jpg
502 KB, 1203x858
>>4148131
Christ that is pretty brutal, I hope g.e.hentai doesn't go that direction either.
>>
The fact that jewcob going out of his way scrutinizing every nook and cranny of the site and its subscribers to find someone that ripping it off is kinda pathetic desu, it shows how desperately he is for all dem shekels.

and I also heard that the subscription service doesn't allow you to download the manga. then what the fuck is the point of subscribing ?
>>
im desperate, im looking for a hentai series that was in the top viewed on fakku, There was this guy who went back to his childhood town he is the only guy in his class... Fuck i dont remember much... Anyway is someone can help...
>>
Sadpanda is turning to shit, they delete everything licenced by fakku.
>>
Dump is now available:
http://fakkudl.net/
>>
>>4154652
Could it be this one anon?
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/220600/63422c97e7/
>>
>>4154689
>not being a sekrit klub member
>>
>>4154799
Unavaible
>>
>you can literally search a doujin direct link on his site via google

did the jew forgot to erase something?
>>
>>4154913
They haven't actually removed anything it seems. For the most part they just removed the ability to them on the site and gain access through the site. But a lot of it seems to still be there with direct links. As expected of the jew, he's lazy as hell
>>
Okay, perhaps I'm late for asking this, but it's just still bothering me, just say, if I was a sub on fakku, is there anyway to rip the manga so I can read it offline?
Because I prefer to save my hentai in my hard disk therefore I can read it whenever I want, even without internet connection.
>>
>>4155164
Ask the sad panda thread for the ripper. Also, check ghost
>>
>>4155177
I'm a newfag thus sorry for my ignorance, but what did you mean by "ghost" ?
>>
>>4155211
Fucking lurk moar before you post then, newfag. It means check the archive for this thread, faggot. Don't post if you don't know something so simple
>>
>>4154276
Do we not have some way to take everything fakku and jewcob put behind a paywall and distribute it for free just to fuck over that cunt?
>>
>>4155251
there is already hentai cafe, but it hasn't updated for a while, dunno why
>>
>>4153716
The discussion is mostly about the site itself such as tag suggestions or unrelated stuff, not about porn.
e(x)hentai has forums as well and I don't see you making fun of that.
Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 377251



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.