[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oni Chichi Refresh 2 - Opinions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 74310.jpg (32KB, 224x321px) Image search: [Google]
74310.jpg
32KB, 224x321px
Based HH just posted the sub :3

I quite liked it. But the ending though. Wtf was that about?
>>
>>4146017
only seen Refresh1.
>>
is a girl finally gonna get dicked by someone that isnt their dad? only time will tell
>>
>>4146058
I doubt it. Fans would gonna get mad and Poro don't want to lose their money.
>>
>>4146058
>>4146066
She was fucked by that one fat guy though
>>
>>4146080
worst episode too.
>>
>>4146058
Hope not
>>
>>4146080
And that's why there is non of that in the continuations. It got only one episode like that though. Guess why.
>>
>>4146668
True but I'm 80% sure we're heading to some gangbangs after this one
>>
>>4146678
And I am 100% there will be none of that.
>>
>>4146683
Why is so?
Only because of the publisher?
>>
>>4146017
What was the point with all the tension with the lifeguard? Why have him casually sit next to her while the dad was away in that one scene? Was it to imply he seduced her off-screen?

I dunno, maybe I'm stupid and shallow, but I don't actually like the thought of the girls having sex with anyone but the dad. It would probably turn me off to the series completely if I were to see that
>>
>>4146645
i fucking hope so because at this point its becoming an endless repeat, especially with the shitty ass dialogue
>>
>>4146821
Either cucking the father or making it so he would willingly share the girls with others guys kind of defeats the whole point of the series.
It's like going through Kangoku Senkan complaining about the lack of high fantasy characters in the plot
>>
>>4146719
Notice how she said she wants to stop at the end? I bet the lifeguard is the reason. Sucks to be you
>>
>>4146830
there was a purpose to this shit? it literally started with the dad making some spray that made the girls want to fuck him and after its just some prolonged incest story that strecthes even with reborn
>>
>>4147120
Have they just thrown out the hole dad drugged and raped the girls thing?
Did their mom ever show up or is she just gone like a lot of hentai.
>>
>>4147433
Mom showed up but never had sex. She's hotter than both her daughters. What a waste.
>>
Kinda feels like it's going to go from one end of the feel-bad spectrum to the other
>>
>>4147120
People self-inserting as the father in a harem fantasy scenario involving incestuous elements are by far the biggest audience to this series.
Think of this fetish like this: The girls having sex with anyone but the father is like having to unwillingly share something you really like with people you don't really care.
>>
I'd really like my oni chichi without gangrape.
>>
Same thing like the last episode. Lifeguard is just as disposable as the mom and has even less of a reason to be there if he's not gonna interact with anyone. At least there's a gangrape with different younger people so that's something new.
>>
>>4147935
Lifeguard is going to either turn out to be the big bad (and partake in the gangrape) or is going to give a hand to the dad in helping the girls, on which case he would'nt see any action since PoRo would pull off some shit like "Airi finally realised she really loved her father for real this time" and then throw in some more incest because why not.
>>
>>4146017
too boring, nothing happens, cant even fap to this

last episode was way better
>>
All hentai should only ever have one guy
>>
>>4148276
They could have gave the lifeguard a more different design. He looks too much like the stepdad. Plus, he seems closer to Airi than that brunette whose name I forgot.
>>
I don't understand how they've made so many episodes. They're all the same positions by now. I want to see a POV scene.
>>
>>4147916
thats a fine premise but like everything its gonna have a weak point. the weak point in that being the lack of exploration outside of the daughters. Not even the dad trys any other girl. what >>4147533 said is a good example, the mom would of been a great change of pace but she was that just to be there. hell there could of been some great lesbo moments between the sisters but nope, gotta be dicked by the dad
>>
I need more willing NTR.
>>
I liked it, brown hair chick is gonna get gang raped I can just feel it...and when it happens I'll be there fapping to it

brown haired chick is the hottest btw
>>
Eh knowing the company they'll start the gangbang but dad will save her just before anything really happens. She'll be fully in love with papa just like blonde.
Step dad will have his perfect harem and the whole drugging rape and cheating on his wife with her daughters and her friends thing will be chuckd out the window.
I think the only time poro ever punished the male lead was oni Chichi 2.
>>
File: 815116novelty1.jpg (189KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
815116novelty1.jpg
189KB, 400x635px
The series has gotten boring. Same positions, never has her hair down, don't put her in outfits like in promo pics,etc. They could spice it up without resorting to dumb ntr shit. Could have Sana and Marina threesome, yuri scene, mother scene, but they just do the same thing again and again.

But since Airi said she wants to end her relationship with her dad, maybe the animators are bored of onichichi and just want to make some ending up so they are free of it.
>>
>>4154380

Everything you asked force doesn't include the dad. That's why they probably decided to end it. Airi and the father's relationship keeps going to from Tsun tsun one episode to dere dere in another over and over again.

Going NTR and airi liking the other guy probably should make it better.
>>
>>4154386
>Everything you asked force doesn't include the dad
How does a threesome with Sana and Marina or a scene with the Mother not involve the dad?

>ntr is da best XD
That explains your retardation.
>>
>>4154380
>Airi said she wants to end her relationship with her dad
That's a red herring, the whole point of the game was that Airi didn't want but fell for Dad and got pregnant of him.

Poro is just stretching the game by adding new scenes while remaining the same.

>>4154369
This.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.