[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't you wish some hentai's had happy endings.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 55

don't you wish some hentai's had happy endings.
>>
>>4142950

its a happy ending for me
>>
>>4142950
why shitsking elfs exist?
>>
>>4142950
yes, but we can't do anything
>>
>>4142958
this tbqh
>>
Honestly this looked like a hentai parody of something else. Seriously I can't fap to the same gangbang over and over with almost nothing changing
>>
>>4142950
Happy endings are boring. There are plenty of happy endings too.
>>
>>4143045
I just wish they added more shit. The gangbangs felt the same and the amounts of cum reached Looney tunes status.
>>
BADDO ENDO is a new trend.

Used to be the generic seifuku magical girl would power out of the rape, transform, banish the demon 100% of the time.
>>
File: KuroInu Good End.jpg (195KB, 608x760px) Image search: [Google]
KuroInu Good End.jpg
195KB, 608x760px
>>4142950
but it did...
>>
>>4142950

What I'm surprised doesn't happen any is studios make a couple different final episodes like 4a and 4b kind of thing. 4a could be the happy ending and 4b could be the bad ending. Then folks could enjoy which ever one or both depending on their mood/preference.
>>
No problem with bad endings but it makes me mad when they adapt some eroge and they pick the only bad end despite having lots of good ends, Kanojo Shinjiteru for example, good riddance of their studio.
>>
>>4143051
>this is my first day looking an hentai
>>
>>4143183
Yeah, it's almost a standard to adapt the worst ending possible, especially for rapey and NTR stuff.
>>
>>4142950
But it's a happy ending. The bad guy is a protag. Why you want him to suffer? He is doing this for greater good!
>>
>>4143253
Thr game was 99% vanilla.

They fucked up doing bad advertising.
>>
>>4143183

Its been several years but I remember this one series, I think it was called Shion.

Well for some reason they started out with the MC ending up with both the girls in a fantastic final threesome scene. And then in the last two minutes of the show suddenly a guy that they had supposedly killed earlier in the episode comes out of nowhere and kills the main girl. And then it ends.....

Shit bugged me for a good couple weeks.
>>
>>4143280
Because it presented itself as a 200 year war monger plot and instead fell flat on it's face with everyone getting the bad end.
>>
>>4142950
I heard that Kuroinu is getting a 5th episode. Is that from the 5th episode?
>>
>>4143051
You mean, like, literal shit?

>>4143901
It's probably from the first ep.
>>
File: 1451060637230.png (184KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1451060637230.png
184KB, 405x405px
>>4143371
rape IS vanilla in hentai.
>>
>>4143089
Fucking this, and people bitched about that too. Maybe one day we'll hit a mid point and everybody can be happy, but I doubt it because now NTR is the trend.
>>
>>4142950
rinkan club had one. Otome dori too
>>
Was there an ep 5 of this shit
>>
>>4142950
Yes tired of rape anyways
>>
>>4143998
Disgusting shit
>>
>>4142950
Hell no. To me bad end translates to good end, especially the more depraved it is.
>>
>>4144306
Same. It's just gets repetitive, and since the girl isn't into it she can't be sexy and wearing some nice outfit
>>
>>4142950

Bad endings are the most satisfying though anon, all the whores end up loving the cock!
>>
File: 0cf.png (785KB, 677x1082px) Image search: [Google]
0cf.png
785KB, 677x1082px
>>4144299
>>
File: 0290_ev000_290.png (823KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0290_ev000_290.png
823KB, 1024x768px
>>4146493
There's a difference between girls falling in love with a dick and being happy about it it and a bad ending where they're turned into public toilets and sex slaves for the rest of their lives.
Pic related is in the first category.
>>
File: Asriel_Dreemur_Transformed.gif (143KB, 305x350px) Image search: [Google]
Asriel_Dreemur_Transformed.gif
143KB, 305x350px
>>
Vault was just that one asshole in the D&D session who rolled bard and kept getting 20s
>>
>>4142958
>>4143004
Please die in a fire
>>
>>4143045
Well if you hate happy ending lurk real life more, there are plenty of bad ends you can actually be part of, let the rest of us have a nice escape of this fucking world.
>>4142950
This just show how much Japan deserves the nuke.
>>
>>4142950
Or they could stop the bullshiting about pure bad ends, and give some equality to all of us. But sadly those games are maded in Japan and Japan right now are so disgusting they get upset at a female voice actor marrying.
Why don't you guys at least try to full Katawa Shoujo on the hentai you like?
Btw I stick to Resort Boin and Sex Friends instead of shit like this, besides I am not really interested in medieval setting, only modern or future settings.
>>4148960
I know they are shit but nuking them is a bit too much, maybe giving them a kick out of the house and forcing them to actually work instead of fapping and being a failure?
>>
>>4142950
Olga deserved to be punished but that's just cruel, Chloe on the other hand... I want to hug her
[spoiler]I actually did it in my dreams, in a flowerfield, and she was happy[/spoiler]
>>
If you people think that the anime adaptation of Kuroinu is a bad ending, just watch the visual novel, at least here they are broken enough and they forget what is happening to them, the visual novel they are still aware of what they are doing.
>>
>>4149224
>Kuroinu
>Rewrite all the rape and bad ends out
>i win rapefags lose
I love you photoshop!
>>
>>4149224
Is there more than one ending? If there is, is even one of them more or less "happy"?
>>
>>4142950
how is this not a happy ending?
remember, it's not rape when it's an elf.
>>
>>4148960
>let the rest of us have a nice escape of this fucking world
>Japan deserves the nuke

Aye, sounds like you're really all about happiness there pal.
>>
>>4149508
Solving the problem...
>>
>>4149425
Keep telling yourself that rape faggot
>>
>>4142950
No.
>>
all i want is a good hentai that ends with [spoiler] love making, impregnation, maybe some marriage [/spoiler] cant fucking stand NTR and rape, just ew dude
>>
>>4149719
same
>>
>>4149719
Mother Daughter Donburi.
>>
Does Mezzo Forte count as a good ending?
>>
File: 73407.jpg (29KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
73407.jpg
29KB, 225x321px
>>4149719
I've got one for you

http://myanimelist.net/anime/29261/Genkaku_Cool_na_Sensei_ga_Aheboteochi!
>Genkaku Cool na Sensei ga Aheboteochi!

It's an original H-Anime with character designs by Kagami and a happy double pregnant ending without rape or NTR, just some jealousy.
>>
what is the source on OP's pic
>>
>>4148960
>This just show how much Japan deserves the nuke.
But that could lead to real life dark shell, the worst possible bad ending of all bad endings.
>>
>>4150109
thanks senpai
>>
>>4150109
It's based on a light novel. just fyi.
>>
In the past years I have stopped watching hentai because of this. Now I am reading hentai(mangas) because there you can find so much more, including vanilla
>>
>>4142950
The MC looked like Gutts.
>>
>>4149409
You should already know that until somebody rebells against it, Japan will think that anything that involves elves must or dark skin in hentai must be raped.
>>
>>4150147
Don't we humans deserve the worst though? Years and years of war, political interest, bonds between familiars and friendship destroyed only for interest, if elves existed before, they did good on abandoning us for being like we are.
>>
xvideos.com/video9815295/gangbang_hentai_anime_elf_get_massivley_fucked for those who wanna watch it
>>
>>4148958
No, you do
>>
>>4150334
>No, you do
No, you do
>>
>>4143371
Is there vanilla with the dark elves?
>>
>>4142950
Reminder that the dark elves were the bad guys before Volt/Vault/Not-Guts came and literally fucked everyone else.
>>
There's this hentai where a bunch of orcs invade a castle and start to rape everyone. Quite brutal, but my dick goes diamonds.
>>
>>4150441
Nobody cares
>>
>>4150288
We do, but isn't this thread about avoiding bad endings?
Then again, looking at your above comment, yeah.
Push the fucking button.
>>
File: Hail_Ainz_Ooal_Gown.png (3MB, 1023x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Hail_Ainz_Ooal_Gown.png
3MB, 1023x1434px
I can think of one way it would have been better

Imagine vault panicking as this MotherFucker comes out of no where and takes house
>>
>>4150441

Oh yeah that's true. Fuck those elves, they deserve no happy ending.
>>
Manitou happening funny and a good ending,
>>
>>4148960
And you choose to escape to hentai of all things.
There are a metric ton of shitty harem anime that come out every season, why don't you insert your pathetic self into those?
>>
Also I guess euphoria despite being brutal has 2 happy endings in a way
>>
>>4151919

One thing I learnt from MMORPG is that the rouge would kick a mages fucking ass.
>>
>>4151938
No, it's more than two. Every route except for one has at least one happy ending.
>>
>>4151940
I usually nut before the end so I couldn't count
>>
>>4151944
Did you actually mean the VN or Anime?
Since there's very few sex scenes in most of the later halves of the routes you could bust a nut to.
>>
>>4151950
The anime
>>
File: 4801730-3571349204-tumbl.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
4801730-3571349204-tumbl.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>4151929
Yeah, Ainz is after game overleved. Vault's power is being able to provide enough smores schnapps for the confederate army.
>>
>>4150441
You know those two were puppets to their own "advisors". Origa is only queen because she was born with abundance if corruption magic (battery for the black castle). Her advisors ran when vault invaded leaving Origa and Chloe to take the blame.
>>
>>4151953
Oh, alright. Most of the Anime endings are completely made up and never appear in the game.
The ending of episode 4 is a modified version of the Natsuki ending and episode 5 is the true ending, more or less. Episode 6 will be the Rinne ending, probably.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>4151959
>Origa only new a weak lightning spell and a protection spell
>Chloe had ample time to counter attack if she did something

Oh fuck that makes sense
>>
>>4151929
Did you even read the shit Chloe has to deal and why she hates humans? A slave half-elf and human, raped and abused every day, until she manages to escape and Olga find her and take care of her, only to become again a sex toy but ten times worse,and it's implied that she is still aware unlike Olga who's mind is broken.
Tell me how the fuck somebody who has the right to do what she do deserve this you retarded ass.
>>
>>4151936
And why don't you consider that there was a time when even hentai has good and happy endings without the fucking need of a harem? Why don't you insert your dick inside your mouth without it cutting off? Actually I rather you cut your dick and use it as a dragon dildo for your asshole
>>
>>4151959
Did this game even had a story? The VN has a very bad writing enough to not care of explain what and why shit happens
>>
>>4143867
This is the plot of today H
>>
>>4143045
Aren't they all about Japanese protagonist and his childhood friend from the same school?
>>
That is how I felt about Discode
>>
>>4152352
Discode's ending seemed really wierd to me, I didn't get it at all
>>
File: sad.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
7KB, 230x219px
>>4148958
>tfw when this reminds me of Dark Chapels ending
>>
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/13289/94d1511dc3/?p=12
>>
File: ev_nem_t10_08.png (856KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ev_nem_t10_08.png
856KB, 1024x768px
>>4152351
You're wrong. There's much better happy endings than simple slice of life out there.
>>
>>4149425
Thanks to your logic. There are not even a single hentai anime where a dark elf is not raped and turned into a toilet cum, only normal elves got that tiny luck
Therefore, kill yourself
>>
>>4152447
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/13289/94d1511dc3/?p=12

this is why hentai is always hilarious to me.

>I just came (literal) buckets inside her pussy!
>Yeah, its my turn, time to thrust my dick into her pussy full of your cum!

Its like, the balls ain't touching but that's still pretty gay
>>
>>4151954
>Confederate army
>>
>>4142950
You have no idea. I hate NTR hentai and plots to them. If they had more happy endings i would be fine. But it was just bullshit.
>>
Rape now adays is used for when you have no idea what to use the women for and your on a deadline for a finished product, and Kuroinu is the PERFECT example of that
>>
>>4153103
The entire game is rape from beginning to end and that has nothing to do with deadlines. Liquid just caters to a more dark niche, just like Empress with their extreme femdom and violence and lots of bad endings.
>>
>>4143089
>Used to be the generic seifuku magical girl would power out of the rape, transform, banish the demon 100% of the time.

I liked this better though. Maybe Im just a pussy but I hate having a guilty conscious when I fap and if the girl ends up winning in the end that makes it easier.
>>
>>4146506
>Pic related is in the first category.
Not really.
>>
File: 114255342744.png (114KB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
114255342744.png
114KB, 258x193px
Words Worth (Best Hentai) had a happy ending.
>>
>>4153134
Have you actually played the game?
They're way better off than the public toilets the girls of Kuroinu are turned into or women in most other NTR stories.
>>
>>4142950
While I agree that this show is shit and I feel it for every girl, I just can't feel disgusted with Claudia and Klaus being treated like that by that asshole of a father, ignoring real life issues with my dad, how the fuck, and I mean, HOW THE FUCK, are you going to do that to both your son and his wife? Only because of muh heritage, fuck that shit. I can't stand traitors like those, they deserve to die.
Doesn't make the other girl less tragic for that but still it makes me feel in the fucking edge, enough to just cut anybody near me that likes this shit.
>>
>>4153304
Sorry, I was supposed to write "I just can't feel disgusted enough..."
It really gets on my nerves
>>
>>4153304
Ah yes, the moment when you realize that he only wanted to make his bloodline relevant... by ntr his son, in front of him, and same girl also become another cumtoilet.
>kuroinu logic
>liquid logic
>japan logic
>>
I just don't understand why people complain about rape in a VN like Kuroinu. It's like complaining about too much action in a Rambo movie. Nobody is forcing you to watch it if its not your thing.
>>
>>4153437
Consider that most animated hentai is rape, ntr and those fetish that many of us hate, consider that there were cases where a visual novel who only had 1 bad end and the rest vanilla end, the studio animated the bad end, consider that dark elves, a type of fantasy human that many people love by any reasons, are always portrayed as sexslave and raped everyday, with the very few exceptions in mangas and doujin.
Do I have to continue? Kuroinu is probably the worst sinner of this, more if you consider that it could been an actual fun show with plot if they didn't went for rape route.
>>
>>4142950
>world of dumbass liberal women who have put men out of power probably by dressing like sluts and complaining how men are mind raping them
>proceed to dress like sluts even for combat
>women get bored so they fight dark elf queen for no reason
>guts arrives back from the iraq war that the women sent him on to kill him
>brokers peace between man and monster
>slutty whores punished for dressing like degenerates in public
>humankind stronger than ever

its clearly a happy ending
>>
>>4153468
You clearly didn't realized that even the Visual Novel has a very bad writing that make the manga artist explain some events right?
Also not everyone with a dick thinks they had the right to do that. Look at Claudia's husbando.
>>
>>4151919
>>4151939
Actually I would want to see this.

Dogooder Lich hero taking on motherfucking evil Volt
>>
File: 1451154041186.jpg (295KB, 658x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1451154041186.jpg
295KB, 658x1230px
>>4153459

Well, if people are making hentai doujins like this is because they are selling, thats all there is to it.

We in the west are not the main audience, getting hentai for free and still bicthing about the content? Well.......
>>
>>4153468
Chloe did nothing wrong and she never wanted to be part of that. She was born in the war, she was a slave that got raped and abused every day until the day she managed to escape. If anything the only reason she wanted all the humans and Olga's enemies to be exterminated was more for a personal grudge and probably a belief that she may live better if there are no more human that could hurt her:
I say it again, Chloe did nothing wrong, she only had a very bad life that lead to her tragic life and possible destiny (I still refuse to acknowledge that that final is the only thing Chloe will ever get)
>>
>>4153613
There's a backstory?
>>
>>4153508
I don't care it's shit
>>
Did this series just conclude recently or what?

People have been bitching about it a lot.
>>
>>4153613
>all the humans and Olga's enemies to be exterminated was more for a personal grudge and probably a belief tha
>all the humans and Olga's enemies to be exterminated
>all the humans [..] to be exterminated
>ALL of them
>EXTERMINATED

Sure she is some sort of pure hearth paragon of morality right there.
This is like saying if Hitler got molested throughout his entire childhood he couldn't possibly be blamed anymore for all the exterminating-a-whole-race-of-people thing that happened in the war years later.
>>
>>4153955
>using hitler as a comparison
Are you retarded senpai or you get pay for be retarded?
>>
>>4153508
Sauce can't find it :/
>>
>>4154163
I just compared her with a real live person that has also happened to want to exterminate a whole race / an especies
If you tell me the suffering from your past somewhat validades all potential sorts of genocides you'd happen to want to commit then I'm dead sure all the compassion you have towards your shitty 2D waifu only exists thanks to your penis
>>
>>4154258
Are you... really, comparing a fictional character with Hitler? Really? I mean REALLY?
Ok, I don't have nothing to say, my point still stands, she did have legit reasons to hate humans, Hitler was just a racist faggot who wanted to exterminate everything that he considered impure because of MUH ALPHA RACE, Chloe only had hatred and she never got any kind of affection and love except for Olga.
But I stop here, I can't believe that I am saying this against a reddit fag who is making an actual comparison against a mass murderer.
And by the way, thinking that having compassion for a girl because one has a penis is the same as voting a millionaire asshole for president because he may make a lot better a country, yes I went to that since you go fot that route to, so now kindly fuck off to reddit or any other shitty place.
>>
>>4154269
You're blind my man, and an hypocrite on top of that.
Wether she suffered a lot or not in the past doesn't mean shit and that was the whole point of what you seem to (or for the reasons above stated refuse to) acknowledge. Trying to rationalize mass mudering like that is not only plain retarded from a rational point of view, but also show how dishonest you are.
Good riddance Machiavelli
>>
>>4154287
>hurr hurr I have to prove wrong this guy in a hentai rape show!
>hurr hurr imaa must win
Please kill yourself, the moment you made that Hitler comparison you showed how pathetic and autistic you are just to win an argument, I don't have any reason to continue with you.
>>
>>4154291
Hitler being the example is NOT the important bit here. I could've just as well done the same comparisson using Stalin, Mao or any other kind of authoritative figure that ended up willingly killing a bunch of people
I'm not really trying to prove I'm right anymore by the way. You're the faggot here trying to rationalize the mass mudering your shitty waifu wanted to commit just because you find her cute and she happens to have a tragic past.
Again, you're thinking with your dick
>>
>>4142950
Fuck this hentai it's shit and i refuse to fap to garbage. Do i have to re write everything? god dammit i hate japan.
>>
>>4154269
>Are you... really, comparing a fictional character with Hitler? Really? I mean REALLY?
Rape is rape my sick faggot friend.
>>
>>4153138
yeah but what about that redhead tan girl with those two scenes?
>>
File: 1450607027279.png (777KB, 668x667px) Image search: [Google]
1450607027279.png
777KB, 668x667px
>>4153459

>many of us hate
>>
>>4153955
Since when Godwin's Law is used to as a reason of why someone's waifu is shit?
>>
>>4154291
He's right though. There's feeling sorry for a molested elf and wanting to set her on right path, and then there's saying that wanting to exterminate mankind is okay because her feelings were hurt.
>>
File: 1451835159660.jpg (176KB, 589x774px) Image search: [Google]
1451835159660.jpg
176KB, 589x774px
>>4153613

So she is mass murderer and somehow that is going to win sympathy bucks?

By your logic if Vault was raped and made into a sex slave when he was a child that would make the entire plot of Kuroinu right and acceptable, if cheap sympathy works for Chloe it should work for him.

And yes, rape and torture is the most basic and shitty way of trying to make the reader feel sympathetic for a character, japan is not the only one doing this, fantasy books in the past were full of characters getting raped/tortured left and right because authors could not write for shit.
>>
>all this thread
/a/ is nothing compared to this place
>>
You people
SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>4154344
That's only one of the five endings and the bad ending / worst one on top of that. She is either left alone and unharmed in the other ones or it's implied that she is made into the third lover of the MC, joining her sister and Sayoko.

That's not shown because Lilith has a tendency for neglecting characters and the budget was a bit smaller.
>>
I hate to be that guy but this trope
>http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheAtoner
is popular for edgy characters, and sometimes it give them a good or happy end, just saying.
>>
>>4143524
Same thing happened to me. Some endings, just gonna bug you for a few weeks.
>>
>>4154406
Wrong GET OUT YOU WILL NEVER GET IT
>>
>>4154406
If that the message you people took then I clearly explained it wrong.
I wanted to say that in Chloe's mind that may be a possible though after her traumatic childhood. Of course I don't approve the extermination idea but I understand why somebody like her may think that, and yes one is suppposed to set somebody in the right path when they are in a very bad path before shit hit the fan.
Did I explained it right this time?
>>
>>4142950
Too many times
>>
Christ this hentai has been triggering /h/ lately
>>
>>4154790
This hentai is shit that is why.
>>
You sir have made my day
>>
>>4153437
I think it's the scale that's disgusting. One woman, two women, a family, all feel sort of isolated or something like that.

Then there's the ones that have a kingdom or dukedom or whatever large land parcel, but the populace tends to be faceless or fail to be mentioned in any significant capacity.

Theeeeen there's Kuroinu with multiple factions, various cruelties inflicted on not only important women but also civilian and refugee populations, all with scenes written for them.

That's my figuring of it anyway.
>>
>>4151959
I'm so much happier with details. This really true?
>>
>>4154899
Yep, Origa is the puppet queen and her knight, Chloe, is as dangerous as a tinker toy knight
>>
File: C5.jpg (235KB, 795x757px) Image search: [Google]
C5.jpg
235KB, 795x757px
>>4154969
Dang.

Thanks for that. I'd ask a ton of other stuff but that just seems greedy.
>>
File: 1451719411641.png (205KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1451719411641.png
205KB, 500x707px
>>4154974
Anything for someone who likes Chloe and Origa
>>
File: 1451680107284.png (182KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
1451680107284.png
182KB, 400x565px
>>
File: 1451601975758.gif (422KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451601975758.gif
422KB, 500x500px
>>4154977
>Someone saved my edit
>>
File: Happy times.png (195KB, 681x664px) Image search: [Google]
Happy times.png
195KB, 681x664px
>>4154975
Well there was one gruesome detail in particular I wanted to confirm.

I've heard that the Dark Elves were slaughtered to a man, or rather, two women, in the joint mercenaries-monsters assault. That right?
>>
>>4155022
Yep, the dark elves really did have it the worst out if any of the other races. From the slaughters to the dark elf slave trades, they really git the short end of the stick. Chloe is the perfect example of this
>>
>>4154411
You know that elf is a trap right?
>>
>>4155049
>The puppet queen stands before her toy knight
>>
>>4155049
I want that staff more than anything. There a 3D modeler I can commission?
>>
>>4142950
How is this is a bad end? Both elfs are broken and happy spending their days getting their holes streched and being breeding pigs for humans. Seems like best end to me!
>>
>>4154975
Wait a minute. You are saying thay Olga was the puppet of somebody else or she was weak?
Also I though that the manga explained that Olga and Chloe were betrayed and backstabbed by the Orcs. Manga cared to explain a few things both the vn and anime never did.
>>
>>4155049
Wait, so besides of Olga and Chloe being now sex slaves, you are actually saying that there were other dark elves and now they are elves?!
Good lord! They are practically extinted unless there are other dark elves outside of that entire nation of servitude. Poor Chloe and Olga, though I don't know how the wat started and Olga was the real responsible for this war, she didn't deserved this kind of punishment. And if you read Chloe past she is probably the one who never ever deserved this along with Maya, the lover of Volt, and Claudia and his husband, that was a painful thing.
>>
>>4155067
I hate you
>>
File: Screenshot_14180.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14180.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>4155126
Is that not the face of an elf in pure bliss?
>>
>>4155217
Yeah that tear and thousand yard star totally don't say
>WAKE ME UP
>>
>>4155049
Is there actually more than one ending in the VN? What are the endings like?
I'm normally not a fan of bad endings in VNs. but the MC here would deserve one where he's suddenly backstabbed by traitors who truly unite the land without the sex slave BS.
>>
>>4154625

Yes. And while your sympathy does you credit, it's probably wasted on the commercial porn cartoon.

>>4154896

The entire plot and setting is fucked up and impossible to take seriously and its only purpose is to provide background to the numerous gangrape scenes.

Then again, in real life we have large, organized slave trafficking, ISIS and its sex slaves etc, and those are very real flesh and blood women suffering right now so...

Plus, we have recent events in Europe with "refugees" molesting women en masse in public so I guess the plot is not actually that far fetched...
>>
>>4155282
From what I heard it's just one ending
>>
File: 1452017414724.jpg (20KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
1452017414724.jpg
20KB, 350x265px
>>4153489
I can honestly see ainz pulling a switch with Chloe like he did with those angel guys.

>Vaults face when ainzs kills almost all his orcs in the room with a single spell
>>
>>4155217
I wouldn't mind being an elf. The only point of my existence is to be used as a sex toy for large males.
>>
>>4155318

>implying one of them wouldn't take you for their wife
>implying they wouldn't breed you relentlessly
>implying that wouldn't love you [spoiler]until they day they die before you because you live longer or forever while they have normal mortal life spans WELCOME TO THE TRUE BAD END[/spoiler]
>>
>>4154975
Do you have more of this of Chloe?
>>4155306
I guess you are right. But then again this is the literal first time I feel really shit for a character from a hentai that actually madr me feel disgusted about h in general. Its like Japan is saying that girls are only useful for rape and men, except moral and white knights, rule everything because they had a dick. Thats a pretty big discriminations for both men and women.
>>
>>4155430
Because girls are only meant for sex. That's a fact.
>>
>>4155430
To be honest, many NTR works are just as or even more disgusting. At least this isn't here, exept for the only decent guy in the entire country.
>>
File: 69273.jpg (49KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
69273.jpg
49KB, 225x320px
>>4142950
Pic related got a "good ending", plus: she's still a whore.
>>
>>4155306
>The entire plot and setting is fucked up and impossible to take seriously and its only purpose is to provide background to the numerous gangrape scenes.
>Then again, in real life we have large, organized slave trafficking, ISIS and its sex slaves etc, and those are very real flesh and blood women suffering right now so...
>Plus, we have recent events in Europe with "refugees" molesting women en masse in public so I guess the plot is not actually that far fetched...
Goddamnit. Vault and his army is basically ISIS sneaking their way into Europe using rape as a weapon to demographically change the native population to create a goddamn Sex Empire. He even kills all the heroines later on in the fourth episode and like any other muslim black shitskin treats all women like shit. You could literally edit in the ISIS songs and flags into Kuroinu and this wouldn't be much of a leap from other propaganda made by ISIS.

I can never fap to this again. Death to the Sex Empire and the Anti Celestine Vault. Praise Olga Discordia and her lesbian servant Chloe and may our feminine leaders live and rule forever. Desu Celestine!
>>
>>4155453
>Deus celestine
I'll agree to everything else you said. But that high elf surrendered her beliefs, her people, and any hopes that were left to stop vault without a fight.
>>
File: Origa.jpg (206KB, 760x467px) Image search: [Google]
Origa.jpg
206KB, 760x467px
>>4155453
It's Origa Discordia
>>
>>4143157
I hope thats pudding
>>
>>4142950

Sometimes the bad ends make sense, but I agree. Most hentai ends with a bad ending for the sake of ending with a bad ending.

Shion I think is the absolute best example of this. It's all leading up to an actual good ending and then the last ten seconds are just SURPRISE BAD ENDING LOL out of fucking nowhere.
>>
Because it's hentai. Women can never appear superior to a man in hentai, even for a second. It's against the rules of hentai.

Literally the only hentai that have 'good' endings are the women being saved by men at the end.

But god damn if I don't love powerful women getting fucked.
>>
>>4155453

>He even kills all the heroines later on in the fourth episode

wait, that happens? I didn't both to finish it because all the gangbang, cum and stomach bulges got too silly.
>>
>>4155432
I am a man and I can say I pity you if sex is the only thing you think women are useful, you may be surprised how fucking useless we are without their love and company,start to appreciate them more.
>>
>>4155475
What? You are saying that unlike Olga, Celestine didn't do shit? I though she was just a pacifist with only life longivity and no powers?
>>
>>4155581
>wait, that happens?
No
>>
>>4155647
I'm just saying she deserves no power and should be held accountable for giving up everything to a mad man on a silver platter
>>
File: 1451888794574.gif (841KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451888794574.gif
841KB, 500x281px
>>4148643
Fuck you goat man, I want happy dark elves!
>>
>>4142950
More like.
How can you give a happy ending to each of the girls including Olga in this show after the events without killing them?
In short, happy end by healmind, romance aside
>>
>>4156101
Simple.

The Protagonist (you can conveniently identify with) arrives to the kingdom, challenges the rape king's rule and defeat him in single combat and then proceeds to restore the rule of righteousness into the land so that the strong should not harm the weak.
Then he picks between zero to all of the girls as his consort(s) and becomes the first democratic president or rides off to the sunset with his chosen one while the rest of them recover in some comfy tranquil mountain forest sanatorium (with optional help of noble and charming Protagonist's sidekicks) and subsequently return to the greater society and everyone shall live happily ever after.

Optionally the rape king and the sorcerer embark on quest of penance ending with finding some female p'orc that will teach the king the joy of femdom and the evil sorcerer becomes familiar of a dark witch.
>>
>>4156101
I need to see if a "Mind Heal" tag exist first
The idea is still good
>>
Can tumblr please get the fuck out of /h/?
>>
>>4156417
4/10 bait. Here is your (you)
>>
>>4156417
Sorry friend, you'll just have to deal with fact that not everyone is edgy kid. Some of us are sensitive kids, y'know.
>>
>>4156101
Well, I've always been drawn to the case of Claudia and Claus, the knight-captain (far as I know) and the I-don't-know-what-he-does.

Near as I can tell, they married out of love. There is a bond there that runs on more than a physical level. That intimacy of being able to entrust secrets to one another, to support each other, to feel absolutely comfortable with each other's presence, feels like what they need to remember.

Problem is that they'll only feel shame or embarrassment to the highest degree post game events, so they will likely not be receptive to bonding again. A friend is needed to bridge the gap, encourage them both. Give them new good memories and remind them of the old.

That's my take on Claudia and Claus anyway.
>>
>>4156490
It is debatible who took it worse in general. I think it is more easy if we go with humans and non-humans who took the situation worse. The non ones is still Chloe for obvious reasons. But from the humans I have to go to those two too. Because seriously, they are the only REAL couple that love each other and thanks to a selfish geezer who was on muh lineage, destroyed that relationship... he FUCKING NTR HIS OWN SON IN FRONT OF HIM. I sometimes want to believe that he was mind controlled instead of a real bastard to make the punishment a little less severe because this shit is too hard to believe for me. We got a half-dark elf that literally never got a show of love except for Olga though this may be debatible, and a married and lovely couple thay was destroyed. How many of you people still need reason to understand our disgust of this shit and wasted potential? I dont know what happened to Claus but I believe that he either got killed or kicked out. And some people like to theorize that love is the only thing that can heal mindbreak so thats why those two are separated. Come to think, if Claudia and Claus were the owners of Chloe, and giving Claus infertility, how will things ended?
>>
>>4156514
A hypothetical scenario?

In H-logic, I'd wager that Claus would be tied down and forced to watch Claudia and Chloe be raped, possibly forced to service each other.

As for your implication that Claus might go after Chloe just to sire an heir, I don't know. Actually, if Claus were infertile, the scenario with his father would have gone the same I imagine. The only difference is that Graves would feel that he has even more justification for going after Claudia.
>>
>>4156556
I was referring to Claus and Claudia adopting Chloe and still loving each other while treating Chloe as a daughter and a possibility that dark elf can be sociable. The only one who may still cheat and ntr is Clavis.
>>
>>4156598
Grave. Why the fuck I writed Clavis from blazblue.
>>
One thing is sure guys. There is no hentai that bringed such a level of both fetish satisfaction and absolute disgust as Kuroinu. I am more interested on see if the vanilla fags from japan are like the westerm side or much worse or better.
Also I dont think there was a hentai that literally many people wanted to be a fictional character just to save others.
>>
Daiakuji is one of my favorites and it has a happy ending, plus the story itself is enjoyable too.
>>
File: 29.jpg (363KB, 1200x1710px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
363KB, 1200x1710px
It's time to move on to the next level!

ALIEN ON ELF RAPE!!!

V[spoiler]NT[/spoiler]R SUPPORT!!!
>>
>>4156598
Will things turned different if Chloe was treated as one of them instead of child abuse and slave?
>>
File: Why.jpg (224KB, 1383x3330px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
224KB, 1383x3330px
>>4156613
I thought this one had an even worse reaction. Far worse fate too. Not Guts needs to show up and put her in his mayonnaise factory.
>>
>>4156686
What is this?

>>4156613
>There is no hentai that bringed such a level of both fetish satisfaction and absolute disgust as Kuroinu.
I think the Starless VN tops that. Fraternite and Maggot Baits as well. One of the characters in Fraternite is literally cut in half by a drill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWiNeNOaFc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfiWiNeNOaFc&has_verified=1
>>
File: 1447880852818.jpg (136KB, 800x739px) Image search: [Google]
1447880852818.jpg
136KB, 800x739px
>complaining about rape in a rape vn/hentai
>complaining about rape in a hentai board
>>
File: Chloe RPG.png (471KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe RPG.png
471KB, 1152x648px
>>4156758
I just want a happy dark elf vanlla man, when all the dark elves animated in hentai are always portrayed as that pic and not like my pic, you know that there is not a balance.
>>
>>4156758
From time to time it's good to fantasize about better world, even in place usually dedicated to darker fantasies.
>>
>>4156743
>What is this?
Koutetsu no Majo Anneroze. They killed best grill by having the tentacles eat her from the inside out and then disposed of the body by feeding it to another monster. The whole thing was disgusting and ruined whatever boner I had.
>>
>>4156821
Ah yes, when many people that giving the hottest girl in that hentai a very horrible death was the "FUCK JAPAN YOU FUCKED IT UP AGAIN" until they throw you Kuroinu where they are not dead, still alive but used as toys until they either die or are disposed.
Compared to them, even though I really hated, even though that beauty has really been tortured and murdered, at least Aishwarya can't feel any more pain unlike the likes of Olga, Chloe, Alicia, Prim, Ruu Ruu, Kaguya, Maya, Claudia and Celestine.
>>
>>4156806
>>4156810

Just because you're autistic enough to fall in love/become attached to a hentai character doesn't mean that everyone should endure your faggotry.

Kuroinu 1 is the only hentai with decent budget that caters to almost all my fetishes

>rape
>monster
>elf
>stomach deformation
>mind break
>>
>>4156821
Maggot Baits still sounds more cruel than both of these with all of the fucked up torture there like being baked to the state of a skeleton, flattened, limbs cut off, being fed their own intestines, ripping out eyes and skull fucked, parasites destroying your brain, gangraped and used as breeding material all day, etc.
http://exhentai.org/s/109e5f9b62/878260-1555
The witches don't die from it either because they are immortal
>>
>>4156830
>calling autistic somebody for having feelings with a fictional characters
>having shit fetish
Kek
>>
>>4156830
>Just because you're autistic enough to fall in love/become attached to a hentai character doesn't mean that everyone should endure your faggotry.
Actually that IS pretty much exactly what it means, just like everyone has to endure YOUR set of revolting fetishes.
>>
>>4156843

See? That's the point. You're complaining about rape in a VN about rape.
Why don't you stick to VNs that caters to your special snowflake taste? Vanillafags are the worst, you have the entire normie porn sphere to fap but no, let's ruin a small, niche market like hentai with my faggotry.
>>
>>4156880
>you have the entire normie porn sphere to fap
>not realizing that the best animation and plot always goes for that supposedly small, niche market
It's been so fucking long since I feel we got real vanilla quality, and Kuroinu, even if vanillafags want to avoid it, or hell, hentai haters in general, sadly at least there will be one image they will find, either explicit or just an image, they will go to see what is this, and then you can understand why the fuck this series and those fetish got the hate they got and deserve.
If you could at least give us some appretiation like they did with Kuroinu or hell, just different endings, but no, let's appeal your faggotry
Kindly reminder to eat a dick
>>
>>4156880
Who's ruining anything? You are still there to provide market for the niche, are you not?
Others expressing their opinions, shitty or erudite, autistic or insightful, sensible or emotional, do not affect, much less threaten, you.
>>
>>4156885

Nobody hates Kuroinu, you're the only autistic fuck here who fell in love with a hentai character.

Hell, you can even find Kuroinu vids on xvideos. Even normies are fapping to Chloe getting dicked by orcs.
>>
>>4156898
Do
You
Fucking
Understand
That
People
Cant
Get
A
Boner
In
Many
Cases
The only thing my dick did when watching those videos were oh yes FUCKING NOTHING. There was no erection, no hardness nothing.
I only feeled rage because not only what the industry has become, I growed to that character and I really hate when they userape. I can try to bear it if is something that could affect something but when you use it for the sole purpose like Kuroinu and many works of today do. Then you can understand.... no, you are a fucking faggot who will never understand it.
Now fuck off
>>
>>4156830
I say you got to expand abit. If it's mind break you like definitely try some BDSM
>>
>>4156910
There's a great place for you called tumblr.
>>
File: 1322725075509.jpg (96KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
1322725075509.jpg
96KB, 500x810px
NTR and orc rape are the best thing to happen to hentai since latex bodysuits

get mad
>>
File: c867581chara10.jpg (26KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
c867581chara10.jpg
26KB, 250x300px
Does anybody knows what happens to Edna in the end? The bad ending totally forgets about her, and in the two true endings they just stop mentioning her.

?
>>
>>4156929

On one hand it's better to find release for such fantasies in comics, porn and books than in real life.
On the other hand those fetishes are bad and you should feel bad for having them. As well as shit like guro, vore and similar shit.
>>
>>4156915

BDSM is about trust. Its like, the exact opposite of everything involved in this hentai.
>>
File: fora1.png (2MB, 1926x1011px) Image search: [Google]
fora1.png
2MB, 1926x1011px
Rape in hentai is never like I would like it. it always end with a girl doing that ahegao face.

I can't find a hentai where girls never feel pleasure
where they are being abused and humiliated in a big pain till get pregnant.

Another thing is the gangrape, I prefer just 1 guy raping many girls. not to share the loot.
>>
>>4156975
I would feel bad with faggot shit like futanari and shotas.
>>
>>4156920
Underrated post
>>
>>4157055
Yabai! Fukushuu Yami Site is what you're looking for. I'm a pretty vanilla guy, so I like my rape hentai to end in the girl loving the sex beyond belief hence why I couldn't get into it. But check it out if that's your thing.

Also: Oni Chichi is all about those happy endings of a lovely incestuous oppai loli harem.
>>
>>4142950
I actually do prefer happy endings with a happy (impregnated) elf and human in the end.
>>
File: 1452399654810.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1452399654810.png
84KB, 245x316px
>>4142958
>>
>>4156920
You should go there it's perfect for you.
>>
I wonder how nips happy end lovers deal with this.
>>
>>4153489
>Dogooder Lich hero
Didn't he squeeze some girl so hard her intestines exploded out her mouth? I mean, yeah she was a sociopath and a murderer, but that still pretty much puts him at chaotic neutral at best. Also he uses torture to extract information and generally does some pretty bad things.
>>
>>4157343
You think he'd allow Chloe and Origa in his army?
>>
>>4155477
Who speaks moon?
>>
>>4155453
He doesn't sneak anywhere. He fucking invades and wins militarily, he just uses rape to subjugate their leades. And he doesn't kill the heroines. This is the most retarded analogue I've ever read, even ISIS is not out to make a sex kingdom, they're out to make a fucking insane fundamentalist caliphate. That kind of ultra-strict fundamentalism is diametrically opposed to Bolt's debauchery and hedonism.

IT'S A FUCKING HENTAI DUDE
>>
>>4157452

You don't know a lot about daesh if you think that they stand for any sort of morality when it comes to handling women, or what actually happens to women that end up under their control.
>>
File: hexxus.jpg (15KB, 396x425px) Image search: [Google]
hexxus.jpg
15KB, 396x425px
>dat last episode of anneroze
fuck you
>>
>>4157463
Just accept it, we had to stick with old shows because the new generations is for edgy assholes with horrible fetish
>>
>>4157455
I did't say morality, I just said orgies ain't their style. Huge, huge, huge difference.
>>
>>4156830
>>rape
>>monster
>>elf
>>stomach deformation
>>mind break
Careful with that edge, anon.
>>
>>4157103
Oh man, that hentai was great, truly one of the absolute best.
I really should get around to playing the game someday.
>>
>>4158353
Not as great of a rape hentai when the guy doesn't even cum inside the girls. I mean, if hes going to punish the girls and even [SPOILER]kill them in the end[/SPOILER] he might as well cum inside them but he doesn't.
>>
>>4157055
Which hentai is that?
>>
>>4156830
You're sick please go fuck a missile and die
>>
>>4157055
>ahegao face
gao mean face
>>
>>4156830
>all these normalfags responding
4chan has changed.
>>
No, bad endings can be really hot.
What's with all the whining over them?
>>
>>4156830
>rape
>elf
>mind break
Mah nigga.
>>
File: pic04.jpg (79KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
pic04.jpg
79KB, 400x259px
"Bad" endings are the best ones though. Pic related.
>>
>>4158874
hentai title of the picture???
>>
>>4158926

School of Bondage
>>
I've said it before and i'll say it again.

The Dark Elf Queen scene was handled extremely poorly. What SHOULD have happened is that the Dark Elf Queen was introduced, but not fucked in the first episode. Instead, she should have worked with them as part of a plan to undermine all of them, but then get fucked the very last.

Because sometimes, waiting for something makes it all the sweeter.
>>
This thread proves that /h/ is the most normie board after /b/.
>>
File: 1450792650911.jpg (63KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1450792650911.jpg
63KB, 600x599px
>>4157463
I went and redownloaded all of it yesterday because I remember how good the first episode was.

I watched the 4th one just to hope you were bullshitting.
>>
>>4157343
I'd still follow his rule
>>
>>4158959
When you got people that are edgy enough to fap and laugh at characters suffering. You know they are fucked up and need to perish
>>
>>4159078
You're suppose to fap to it after all. That's pretty much the entire point of hentai. It's not to your tasting? Then fuck off somewhere else. Kuroinu isn't made for people like you. You're suppose to be fapping to their suffering. It's a rape hentai for a reason.
>>
>>4159078
If you don't like subject matter that's common in hentai, then go back to tumblr. They have lots of safe porn for you on there.
>>
>>4152492
God Euphoria is so good. I thought it was just gonna be edgy from the first quarter of it
>>
File: gfs_81016_2_20.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_81016_2_20.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>4159091
I just felt like vault was too bland. Now if it he were more like rance instead of some generic mercenary I would have gotten into it
>>
>>4159599
How about you meet me personally and spit it on my face? I rip your tongue off and gonna pentetrate it inside of your asshole. Also please go to reddit and stay there
>>4159091
Fucking shit is that most work that H animate today is rape shit, the few vanilla animation that those faggots do either suck or don't have that much budget like the rape.
Therefore kill yourself
>>4159806
Volt is just a stupid overrated wet character that basically personifies /h/. He is shit.
Griffith is a fucking better character if we talk about rapist, and I hate him
>>
i remember an hentai with bad ending, a family was traveling in a village and all the population raped them, but i do'nt remeber the name, anyone ?
>>
>>4159966
Helter Skelter?
>>
>>4159977
you got that right, also fubuki is the best girl
>>
>>4159940
Pretty sure if the dark elves escaped volt would have thrown a fit like a little brat, then start lashing out at his own army calling almost everyone he sees a traitor.
>>
>>4160114

The "sex" empire is already controlled by the wizard, who just wanted steady supply of test subjects for his experiments and peace from random adventurers.

Vault is just a meatpuppet he left in charge.
>>
>>4160201
>already
actually
>>
>>4142950

switched to mangas because of it, last good animation i saw that wasnt edgy shit was Eroge!, at least on mangas there is enough stuff to find something i like and ignore all the edgy shit
>>
File: 1451305768023.jpg (32KB, 598x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451305768023.jpg
32KB, 598x540px
>>4148988
>sexfriends
african american relative of mine
>>
File: 1425130879759.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425130879759.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
Honestly, these rapey, gangbang hentai are probably targeted more so at guys that like to imagine themselves as the women getting fucked six ways from Sunday.

I imagine people with an actual rape fetish are more interested in hentai with a single perpetrator instead of gay shit where six dudes are crossing swords over one chick.
>>
>>4142950
what the name of this again?I forgot
>>
>>4160270

Nice projecting fag.
>>
>>4160290
It's cool, man.

It's not that big a deal jerkin it to porn with a 10:1 penis to vagina ration.
>>
File: General_Guy_(Paper_Mario).png (372KB, 782x752px) Image search: [Google]
General_Guy_(Paper_Mario).png
372KB, 782x752px
>>4160201
>Vault is just a generic mercenary you grind to level up
Fuck I bet general guy would be a better leader
>>
>>4160201
Wait a minute, I though Kin was just another servant?!
>>
guys u know any snuff hentail or which consists brutal deaths etc
>>
>>4160282
Is this a meme?
>>
>>4160201
I need confirmation for this, then again IIRC Kin was already interested in forbidden spells and I don't remember him raping somebody.... holy fuck is Kin the real mastermind of this?!
>>
>>4144496
>no no please stop at this rate im gonna im gonna aaaah
So fucking tired of it
>>
Are the elves starring in any other episodes? They had a little scene in episode 2, but that was nothing.
>>
All I gotta say that thanks to rapeshit, kuroinushit, ntrshit and other shits, hentai and kids this days ahs turned too edgy, I mean you can cut 9 diamons by just knowing it's in front of you. Not even OW THE EDGE was this edge
>>
File: tumblr_m5fr0pgAvD1rq1z7h.jpg (33KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5fr0pgAvD1rq1z7h.jpg
33KB, 500x355px
>>4160343
>Let the dogs have there fun
>Take the dark elf queens staff to experiment on
>have vault take the fall when there is no food or trade between the nations
>Take total control with new found powers
>>
>>4160334
How do you think vault and his army got into the black castle?
>>
>>4160379
They never sayed anything, Kuroinu doesn't bother to explain shit other than "we win and rape" shit. They could just easily infiltrated the castle by another route, Kin could have used a forbidden magic, or they make the orcs betray them and remove the barrier like the manga sayed.
Kuroinu had a lot of plotholes it should be illegal.
>>
>>4160377
>Kin could be a very interesting mastermind behind the masterming
>Grave could be a nice pscyco man instead of "lolrape for my throne even though she never gor pregnant"
>Celestine could just fight instead of surrender
>Chloe could be the most developed and either lives happy at the end or sacrifice to defeat bad guy and be a hero
Why they go for rape route
>>
>>4160388
>Why they go for rape route
it sells, so keep to the old hentai that at least bothered to give explanation or a little plot or move to Berserk if you still believe that a happy ending is possible.
>>
>>4152315
It's not real nigger. Who the fuck watches hentai for the story? Bust your nut and be done with it.
>>
>>4160443
>Who the fuck watches hentai for the story?
A lot of people except you and others, or what did you believe that porn is only for fap?
>>
>>4155279
>CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
File: G98voDH.png (64KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
G98voDH.png
64KB, 240x240px
>>4160480
>SAVE ME
>>
File: PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-30-53.jpg (2MB, 2245x2245px) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-30-53.jpg
2MB, 2245x2245px
>>4160505
>WAKE ME UP
>>
File: PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-07.jpg (1MB, 2245x2245px) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-07.jpg
1MB, 2245x2245px
>>4160506
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
File: PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-43.jpg (2MB, 2245x2245px) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-43.jpg
2MB, 2245x2245px
>>4160507
>CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
File: PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-32.jpg (1MB, 2245x2245px) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2016-01-12_19-31-32.jpg
1MB, 2245x2245px
>>4160509
>SAVE ME!
>>
>>4160505
>>4160506
>>4160507
>>4160509
>>4160510
Underrated posts
>>
>>4160480
>>4160505
>>4160506
>>4160507
>>4160509
>>4160510
Why she had to wake up?
>>
>>4160505
You know, even though Olga was a bitch in the story, I can kinda feel her terror about how is she goint to end. It's a little sad but then again she did really bad things, though I doubt I will rape her, instead I will just try to stay away, enemies should be killed the moment they become a threat, if you torture them they may escape and become a bigger thread.
If any of you want a happy end in general for all the heroines, and by happy ending I mean they meet a love and don't suffer anymore, how it will be?
>>
>>4142950
>came for the porn
>stayed for the plot
>>
>>4160818
I AM STILL MAD
>>
>>4160819
about what anon?
>>
File: Are you rerious.png (49KB, 175x249px) Image search: [Google]
Are you rerious.png
49KB, 175x249px
>>4160377
>they could just make a competent Asagi and even with different type of endings
>go for rape route
This is not entertaining
>>
>>4160821
For many things, the quality animations always go first for this kind of eroge,rape, ntr, mindbreak and all those shit, the fact that I am seeing that this type of hentai are getting more relevant and vanilla are almost now exclusive to manga and doujin unless they animate it, how Kuroinu is seriously overrated as fuck, Asagi should be translated officially, even though it does contain some of those sick fetish at least that hentai does everything Kuroinu does ten times better. And the fact that Kuroinu is such a wasted potential, and let's not ignore how the women in there are stupid and some random men like Volt and his army appear from nowhere, win a war of 200 years, conquer the nation, and then probably start a world domination at this point.
Not to say that some girls in here are really likeable but that's a personal taste of mine.
>>
File: Deadmoneyscreen_09B.jpg (144KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Deadmoneyscreen_09B.jpg
144KB, 1024x640px
>>4160778
>>4160829
Anon, I think you need to either let go or channel your frustrations into that Rebellion project.
Depending on how determined you are in your indignation.
>>
>>4160927
I am this >>4160829 the other one is not me
Also I don't know what rebellion are you talking about.
>>
>>4160950

This one >>4146037

Someone apparently got invested enough to make an rpgmaker subversion.
>>
>>4160959
Oh? Well that's interesting, still it doesn't make a difference with the lack of both vanilla and developed story, in both the manga and animation in comparison to ntr, rape and related, but still that's sounds interesting.
Also it's been a long time since I played an rpgmaker, so that is a perfect excuse to return to those games or even try one myself.
>>
http://webmshare.com/3r18D
>>
>>4160341
no,im just asking for the name
>>
Kuroinu is the most disgusting shit ever.
>>
>>4156885
>It's been so fucking long since I feel we got real vanilla quality
You probably don't watch much hentai, then.
>>
>ITT: Autists who can't seperate reality from fiction

It's porn man, don't get so fucking attached, jesus christ.
>>
File: 1452782609746.gif (2MB, 1395x282px) Image search: [Google]
1452782609746.gif
2MB, 1395x282px
>>4159075
>>
Yes, sometimes I'd like just one of the options in my VNs to lead to a happy ending.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.