[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this game? Thinking on buying it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: mainpic3.jpg (88KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
mainpic3.jpg
88KB, 560x420px
Thoughts on this game? Thinking on buying it
>>
>>4142219
>almost 2016
>buying shit

shiggy diggy
>>
>>4142219
You can find it for free ir you search a little
>>
Lol get it free off sfwchan
>>
>>4142219
I really enjoy it, but as anons have said there are ways to get it for free but if you feel like supporting them go for it, after all they made a pretty solid game. I just find it hard for me to rationalize the purchase considering I know where to play Ver.3.30 for free.
>>
>>4142631
you gonna share this knowledge anon?
>>
>>4142639
Here you go anon.
>http://www.comdotgame.com/play/kasumi-rebirth
>>
>>4142540
The two I'm finding on sfwchan are both broken, one 404's and the other is on about a fucking .ini file.

So about that.
>>
what is the "device" and where is it?
>>
Alright faggots, I'm feeling pretty generous on new years eve so I'll provide a link to the full game

mega:///#!W4YWBbyD!ns3wCa35oZiVDtvdYT3s5My7LyQC3DBQvv1Clq-mE5s

If you're getting cockblocked by mega, here's the link with the decryption key

https://mega.nz/#!W4YWBbyD

!ns3wCa35oZiVDtvdYT3s5My7LyQC3DBQvv1Clq-mE5s
>>
>>4146572
anyone downloaded to confirm yet?
>>
>>4146651
Legit but old version, you can find newer
>>
>>4146315
heh i figured it out
>>
>>4146572
thanks either ways for the version anon, getting the newest version for free is a hassle but this will do
>>
File: y1myrz4x3uqd.jpg (142KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
y1myrz4x3uqd.jpg
142KB, 1280x1024px
Where is the penis?
>>
>>4146572
Can all you do in this game is touch her?
>>
Why can you slap her tits and her ass but not her face?
>>
All you faggots don't know what a good game is. Here, have some of my generosity.

http://hentaistream.net/super-deepthroat-new-updates-flash-game
>>
>>4150175
I thought you said "good game"
>>
why my swf opener spam error ?
>>
Niicri does it better nowadays, although his animation isn't quite up to the same level. I mean, Sawatex made a hell of a flash, but it's literally almost eleven years old now, maybe only 5-6 if you count the 'rebirth' portion, which only added very basic speech and a change to some of the jiggly bits.
>>
File: penis.jpg (257KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
257KB, 1280x1024px
>>4149747
>>
>>4154699
Siriusly.
>>
>>4154870
haha sry i just had to do it
i'm not sure what you're asking though, i only played the game like 10 minutes before i got bored. i think the device is the dick and you have to enable it in options somewhere? dunno
>>
many faps to this game
>>
newfag here, how the fuck do i run this game, i do as im told and it doesn't work????
>>
>>4155224
try the opposite of what you're told
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.