[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
i want to see chicks having trouble fitting...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 22
File: 1454983400855.webm (3 MB, 448x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454983400855.webm
3 MB, 448x336
i want to see chicks having trouble fitting thick cocks in their tight pussies
like this one
>>
File: 1454966061392.webm (3 MB, 1440x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454966061392.webm
3 MB, 1440x758
>>8082281
or generally big dicks into little chicks
>>
>>8082281
Why couldn't she have slipped and force the insertion...
Is that even a thing that could happen?
>>
>>8082311
>tfw the mushrooms kick in
>>
>>8082461
kek
>>
>>8082281 (OP)
She had trouble getting it in because she's unaroused and their both dry as fuck.

I really don't understand why people think dry sex is a good thing.
>>
>>8082465
op here.i don't think it's a good thing,indeed i felt it on my own dick the troubles of dry sex+thick dick
but i don't know i like seeing that kind of stuff
>>
>>8082472
Guess you didnt make her wet enough.
>>
>>8082508
yeah i agree i'm often pretty selfish
>>
>>8082465
That dry friction mmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>8082311
Sauce?
>>
>>8082281
xvideos video12271293
>>
>>8082508
This is why you never skip foreplay. If you do however, you must enter her and start very very slowly; millimetre movements. Slowly she'll start to lube herself up and then you're good to go.
>>
>>8082556
or you can just buy a bottle of pjur and rub it on your cock first
>>
File: 1455050167770.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455050167770.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>
>>8082281

Nice cut marks.

Remember kids, it's down the road, not across the street.
>>
>>8083128
jesus fucking christ sauce please. whats her name?
>>
>>8083139

Does that really apply to legs though?
>>
>>8083167
Google helps a lot...
Bella Skye
>>
>>8083139
They're stretch marks you fucking retard
>>
>>8083177
They don't even try to find shit for themselves because they know people like you will just spoon feed the answer to them anyway.

You're not fixing the problem, you're part of it.
>>
taadaa
>>
>>8083192
Probably.
But I am a horrible kind person and just happen to need source for myself.
>>
>>8083168
No.
>>
>>8083191
Mmm, no, they aren't. They're scars.
>>
>>8083222
checkd
>>
>>8083139
Yeah, those look more like stretch marks to me. Who cuts their thighs?
>>
>>8082553
yeah, not working
>>
>>8083222
trips speak
>>8083139 and >>8083230 are no brained retards
>>
>>8083262
girls who are suicidal but dont want to cut their wrists
>>
>>8082447
maybe, but this is way hotter
>>
>>8083168
that saying is about slitting your wrists, not "cutting"
i think if you hit the femoral in the leg it wouldn't matter what the orientation of the cut is, desu
>>
>>8082281
no source?
>>
>>8083262
Girls who don't like the way they look. Self harm, shitbrains.
>>
>>8082556
Oh thanks. Never had sexy before so all of this was unknown. Thanks again friend. Oh btw are you 13?
>>
>>8083375
that's too bad cuz she's really hot
>>
>>8083128
Thats the same look my gf gives me when I push into her.
Most women have trouble fitting even slightly above average cocks into him.
Im only 6.5x5.5 and I hit my GF's cervix and make her squeal.
>>
>>8083912
add an inch in girth and you have my penis
>>
>>8083912
>only
Im 5,5/4 and never used it in 28years.
>>
8x6.5 and sometimes it sucks...
>>
Im 5inch length / 6inch girth... basically pepsi can dick
>>
>>8084021
I'm just a little more girthy than you, and it's more like a redbull.
>>
>>8083301
you must be retarded

http://www.xvideos.com/video12271293/
>>
I always laugh when I hear the "Size does not matter". That saying is such bullshit. Women like a big dick and this is coming from a guy who is only average. I have a lot of female friends and they all say that the like it quite long 7-8 inches but they all say that they like thick cocks. OK, I doubt women enjoy the freaky huge cocks but they do enjoy a big thick dick.

This does not upset me because I know that they can also enjoy an average dick, but a thick one tends to pull their nerves ending more.

I prefer big tits to small, that's life.
>>
>>8082281
i hate fucking bitches like this. The only reason shes all over that big dick like that is because she's an insecure little princess.
She wants to feel like she isnt the little piece of shit that she is so she jumps after big dicks and she cant even use them properly.
Worst kid of human being imaginable. Pure fucking parasite,
>>
>>8083139
First of all, you are some special kind of asshole if you think that this kind of thing is funny.

Second of all, suicide is not the purpose of cutting.

>>8083262
>>8083329
People who cut arent trying to kill themselves. It's more of a forced sensation to prove to themselves theyre actually alive and capable of feeling something. That or a form of self mutilation to punish the body for not being what the mind wants it to be (or at least thinks it should be)
And before any of you start with all that 'the feels' bullshit or calling them pussies or something equally stupid, know that most of the people who do this were abused, emotionally and physically neglected, sexually assaulted, and so on. Actions like this are usually the result of an incredibly high sense of inferiority (most often physical).
Also, people who cut themselves regularly, often do so in places that are generally left unseen (hence the cuts on the upper leg)
And if you say 'well they're just doing this for attention' i will beg almighty Thor to make you stub your toes on everything forever. Give them a little attention for shit sakes. Its not like giving them attention makes you lose the game and succumb to their mind-fuckery or some shit. This isnt a game where you lose if you show you care.
>>
>>8084209
The actual size doesn't matter as much as the psychological affect it brings you uneducated cuck.
Big titties dont directly stimulate your cock when you're in pussy but they turn you on more thus making it a more pleasurable experience.
>>
>>8084225
ok, wow.
you are not a good person.
Please maroon yourself on an island before you consider breeding
>>
>>8084235
tits or gtfo bitch
>>
>>8084225
Dude's gettin laid, I don't he does or should care, and you REALLY shouldn't
>>
>>8084247
>caring about what other people care about
>>
>>8082550
http://pornstashx.com/4k-tiny4k-pretty-teen-rachel-james-spreads-her-tiny-pussy/
>>
>>8084227
>People who cut arent trying to kill themselves. It's more of a forced sensation to prove to themselves theyre actually alive and capable of feeling something. That or a form of self mutilation to punish the body for not being what the mind wants it to be (or at least thinks it should be)

These aren't the only reasons to cut.

Maybe you shouldn't speak like an authority when you clearly aren't one.
>>
>>8083128
this is insanely hot but it also looks a little bit like she's retching
>>
>>8084261
>caring about what other people care about
>>
File: 024.webm (3 MB, 640x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
024.webm
3 MB, 640x368
>>
>>8084021
tfw 8" around
its like a weight attached to your groin man
>>
>>8084225
do you have a micropenis or something?
calm down, friend.
>>
>>8084369
i'd prefer if this thread didn't have black guys in it,not as a form of racism but just because i don't like the way they fuck,but thank you for contributing
>>
>>8084366
>ad hominen
fuck off twink
>>
>>8084227

See this?

This is what I was hoping for after that post. Thanks for the chuckles.
>>
>>8083262
It's easier to hide thigh cuts than wrist cuts
>>
>>8083262
fucking loads, i guess anyone who "likes" cutting does
>>
Having had a big thick cock I can honestly tell you that getting laid in High School was a bitch. Girls got word of my girth and I was like a leper, they were scared. In college things went better. As girls matured and figured out the pleasure that they could get from it. When I graduated and started working in a profession with a lot of females. Once word got out I had the pick of the litter. Women like big cocks, girls generally do not.
>>
>>8084382

>exclusionary attitude
>equating race with a particular behavior
>not racist

That's text book racism.
>>
>>8084446
think what you like
but generally black dudes suck for me when it comes to porn(pun not inteded)
>>
>>8084446
Maybe you're the racist here
>>
>>8084466

I'm most certainly a racist. I'm on 4chan afterall.

I am not trying to deny that fact nor have I ever.

I was just pointing out the stupidity of the poster claiming they weren't racist and then clearly saying something racist.
>>
>>8084477
mmmh not at all m8
that is a personal preference,like liking slutty girls in porn etc etc
i like black people in other things though,someone as an actor,someone as a singer
but not in porn
>>
>>8084500

You're delusional.
>>
>>8084516
When autism goes too far
>>
>>8084516
kek
>>
>>8084516

Reee?
>>
File: 1455027701449.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455027701449.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>8084232
LOL! Cuck? I don't feel intimidated or shamed by someone with a big cock. It does not bother me. You need to learn to use the word "cuck" Properly, you little insecure fuckboy.
>>
>>8084548
Sauce?
>>
>>8084574
http://it.xhamster.com/movies/3743833/russian_teen_geizer_hard_anal dot html
>>
>>8084500
but all girls in porn are slutty
dumbass
>>
>>8082465
>I really don't understand why people think dry sex is a good thing.
It hurts everyone involved... including the one you love most.
>>
>>8084591
why am i still arguing with random guys on 4chan? fucking hell go troll some kids at some playground like they used to do in the old days and maybe get arrested for being a fucking faggot
>>
>>8082447
pain
>>
>bout to fuck small girl
>couldn't fit 5.5" manlet cock into pussy
>Choked and raped her
>She asked again

Did that shit lots
>>
>>8082281
Here you go guys, rest easy ok?

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2013/08/50-women-on-does-dick-size-matter/
>>
>>8084568
>I don't feel intimidated or shamed by someone else with a big cock
nor does your girlfriend
>>
>>8084609
32. Amanda, 31

I honestly don’t really notice. I’ve seen a ton of dicks in my life and they all pretty much look and feel the same.

that is exactly what i would expect from a woman named amanda,kek
>>
>>8084595
>why am i still arguing with random guys on 4chan?
>guys
nice assumptions faggot
>>
>>8084631
uuuuuuh
you might wanna get easy on that b8 m8
>>
>>8084631

>assuming any sort of biological identity
>on an anonymous message board

No you are the faggot.
>>
>>8084642
>not seeing the original context
suck my clit
>>
>>8084646

So eager to engage in gender politics when a errant pronoun is used.

You are doomed to second class citizenship.
>>
>>8084350
sauce?
>>
>>8084655
atleast one of us is capable of engaging in something
>>
>>8084666

What?
>>
>>8084671
Don't worry it was just a last gasp of a tumblrina, a NO U if you will.
>>
>>8084500
They isn't a singular pronoun, the proper word is "he" (or she for femanon)
>>
>>8084719
What if i'm teansgender huh? Consider me triggered,fucking cunt
>>
>>8084748
*transgender
But fuck it it's more hilarious that way
Have fun being you,i'm fucking done
>>
>>8083912
>Most women have trouble fitting even slightly above average cocks into him.
>him
confirmed faggot
>>
>Faggots arguing but not posting porn
>>
My penis is six inches. It's not huge or big, but, what I find with women is yes they like a "big dick" but it's not a deal breaker. There is more to sex then big dicks, tight vaginas etc.... If you have a normal big or small penis, good job. But find out how to pleasure women in YOUR way. Find out the best position for them depending on your size, etc.. . . Help them orgasm, use your fingers, get them all beautyed up. Say ranchy things, nice things, w.e, Every girl fucks differently. Find out what they like. Also, learn to cum last.
>>
>>8084227
you went across the street didn't you? try again
>>
>>8084225
Sounds like she struck a nerve. Lol.
>>
>>8084227
Go cut yourself and post it on your Tumblr
>>
>>8082281
I'm pretty sure the only reason she didn't put it in is because it's a handjob
You can even see it in the video >>8084206
>>
>>8084800
"Cover me in your vinaigrette... I'm gonna dress the salad and make you my little Caesar"
>Actually though good sentiment
>>
>>8084528
No, autistic is shitposting in a thread where people just go to jerk off
>>
>>8084709
KiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLLLLLLLLL yourself
>>
>>8083128
I think that's my cousin
>>
>>8085137
I think I'm your cousin.
>>
>>8084445
this is depressing. i wanna be powerful.

it feels like i'm the only person around here who watches big dick porn to insert myself. i pretend i'm the one with the big dick. no cuck shit or anything.

having a six by fiver feels disappointing.
>>
>>8083912
Truth, I'm only 5.5 inches and my gf always gets hurt if I push too far too fast, particularly in missionary. Girth is better than length past 5 inches for most girls.
>>
File: 143.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
143.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
some shitty oc i have
>>
>>8083192
Fucking kill yourself. Who the fuck cares? It's easier to ask and get a solid answer rather than fucking around trying to find it on Google.
>>
>>8084225
Lol. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8082311
>>8083128
>trouble fitting
these looked pretty easy
>>
File: HnV8bNj.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HnV8bNj.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>8084227
>>
>117 replies 7 images

Holy shit shut the fuck up and jack off.
>>
>>8085647
Cry to m00t about it.
>>
>>8085656
he IS moot you friggin idiot
>>
File: 1448276439970.gif (72 KB, 408x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448276439970.gif
72 KB, 408x425
>>8084227
>>
>>8085269
Who dat?
>>
>>8083192
There is no problem idiot just help people out when you can
>>
>>8084516
thanks for the (you)
>>
>>8084719
They is a singular pronoun when the gender is unknown. It's been that way for as long as English has been around, Chaucer even uses it.
>>
>>8082465
Eh, some women just don't lubricate very much on their own, no matter how aroused they are. It's always useful to have a bottle of water-based lube around just in case.
>>
>>8084646
>i have no idea that "assuming" has multiple definitions
>>
>>8085254
>>8085254

hey be happy with your six man, some of us have it worst, i'm only a 5.5 pencil dick bruh

it's a miracle i'm not a virgin lol
>>
>>8084516
The cry of a generation of /gif/goers.
>>
>>8085266
As a guy with a 5.5 dick and 6 girth, i want to believe
>>
>>8083128
Bella Skye- A Dip in the Pool
>>
>>8082465
There can be more factors involved than just lubrication.
>>
>>8082281
It will always fit:D
>>
>>8084500
This.
>>
>>8084800
Thanks Captain Obvious.
>>
>>8085767
>and that's how /gif/ became /r/
>And for that matter that's how every good things in life became a meeting place for leeches and parasites
Well done white people.
>>
File: summer1.webm (3 MB, 448x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
summer1.webm
3 MB, 448x336
>>
>>8085269
fucking broke my neck
>>
>>8082508
some girls don't naturally get very wet. it sucks pretty bad. my girl doesn't get very wet and has a pretty low sex drive in general. the main girl in norwegian wood has the same problem. i get a lot of precum so usually i make up for it until we start having sex fortunately, but it used to be pretty difficult
>>
>>8084350
I guess she's Amia Miley
>>
>>8085595
>or generally big dicks into little chicks
>>
kek
when i made this thread i didn't think it would cause such a ruckus
>>
>>8084227
There are literally only two reasons someone cuts themself. They're trying to kill themself (rare) or they want attention (very common). I'm willing to bet that while cutters are cutting they aren't thinking to themself "i'm such a loser I deserve this fuck my body" they're thinking about that person who was mean to them or their parents who don't understand them because deep down, they're looking for attention from those other people
>>
>>8084225

Totally agree.
>>
>>8086296
Well you're factually wrong so consider being less retarded in future. Thanks and good luck
>>
>>8086064
dude i fucking love haruki murakami
>>
File: I Came Pelton.gif (828 KB, 245x138) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I Came Pelton.gif
828 KB, 245x138
>>8085978
>>
>>8085599
whoever made this gif is a major faggot.
>>
>>8084227
Lmao you cut for attention don't you?
>>
>>8086296
Thank fuck someone knows all the answer
>>
>>8084227
"I wan an emo in the 00's" the post.
>>
>>8082281
YEAH!!! Nice!
Fucking spit on it bitch! You must be fucking new at this!? (Which is, of course niiice... Heheee)
Buuut... I'm having dificulty believing that she's SO new to this that she doesn't know to fucking spit on that pipe!? Spit on her hand and lube herself even!!!?
Anyway, who is she!? I kinda like her!
>>
>>8084206
>http://www.xvideos.com/video12271293/
Yeeeah... Gooood girl... Gooood girl.

Who's a good girl?
>>
>>8086296
>cut in non-lethal, easily hidden places
>They're just doing it for attention, lol

...You didn't think this one through very well, did you?
>>
>>8086487
>>8083139
Yeeeeah! Nice tight cunt! GOOD boobs- AND low self esteem!!?
She's fucking GREAT!
>>
>>8085515
>>8085767
You two are fucking retarded scum.

There IS a problem, because MORE THAN HALF of all the posts on this board are akin to "SAUCE!" or begging for source.

It shits up the quality of board, everyone who wants to come here to actually contribute and look at porn have to dredge through an absolute shitload of mongoloid, useless comments asking for source.
Especially for shit that people can find for themselves with a quick google search.

I know how to look for source and 9 times our of 10, I find what I'm looking for within 5 or 10 minutes.
And you know what? I NEVER share with people who beg for it. Because fuck you in your stupid fucking face for making this board the shit hole that it is.

I wish the mods would just perma-ban source beggars and their retarded spoon feeders.

Fuck you, dickweeds.
>>
>>8086487
The guy seems to dry-cum at the end. He must have fucked her about twenty times that day.
Well, maybe.
I really like the face reveal right at the end!!
>>
>>8084232
Hehehehe... You sound like you're trying to convince yourself about something.
>>
>>8085978
sauce?
>>
File: 1452498961295.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452498961295.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>8084587
>//it.
>dot html
why the fuck do retards keep doing that when the fucking porn sites are not even in the spam filter????
>>
>>8086717
redhead summer
>>
>>8084227
Well, Anon.
My sister was a cutter, and I know for sure she was not sexually assaulted, nor abused. She genuinely did it to impress an older schizophrenic emo boy, to show off the cuts on her snapchat so her friends would feel bad for her, to victimize herself.
Yes, the cuts were hidden in places unseen by many, but taking pics of them took care of that.
And then, it became a bad habit for her. It was a quick fix to the "I hate myself, please, give me attention, I'm a victim" mindset.

Honestly. If you know anyone who's a cutter, try to get them to transition to a lesser harmful thing to do. Like holding ice cubes in their fists. It burns, it hurts, but it doesn't leave a trace. So that, when they can get over that edgy overemotional phase, they don't have (as many) scars on their body.

Again. I don't know about every single cutter case, but I know what was going on with my own sister.
>>
>>8086735
easy,fag
>>
>>8082281
i love this thread...but sad for sound
>>
>>8085978
she didn't aged so good it seems
>>
>>8084227
giving them a little attention for their self-harm is exactly what you should do to reinforce the habit. How about giving them some real help, or getting out of their life. You give them attention for their stupid acting out, and you get a friend/relative/partner who threatens self-harm, or actually does it, whenever they want something from you. You're playing right into the manipulative nature of the mutilation. Also, if it were internal factors driving it then cutting wouldn't have been such a fucking stupid fad in the 2000's. People do it to show off how tortured they are, because to some people having an excuse to fail in life is more important than actually trying to do something with it.
>>
>>8086296
You forgot the one where most cutters are special snowflakes(most fucking common) and do it because they live in a delusional fantasy world, and ,IMHO, should off themselves because they were never emotionally/mentally equipped to handle the real world to begin with.
>>
>>8085978

http://xhamster.com/movies/1749425/cute_petite_redhead_summer.html
>>
>Mfw while reading this thread, my gf walked into the bathroom and touched my dick "because it looks cute"
>Mfw I instantly remember that she once told me all about how huge her first bf's dick was, admitted that mine is smaller and that she prefers larger dicks

My dick is above average (6.7 in) and she's told me that she never orgasmed with that first dude and that I fuck way better. Yet I'll always feel inferior because I know she prefers her ex' size to go along with it.

Inb4 I'm a cuck/faggot
>>
>>8086511

That's why I provide fake sauce.

It makes me laugh and enough of it makes the queers go away.

Good stuff.
>>
>>8083128
this chicks too hot to be doing porn

what the fuck
>>
>>8084227
Kek
>>
>>8087226
>too hot
>man face
>flat chested
>narrow hips
first time seeing a naked female eh?
>>
>>8084282
she's concentrating, it's alot of dick to take
>>
Great fantasy but let me tell you: it's not as much fun IRL, especially if you're uncircumcised.

Not only does your foreskin tend to get tangled up all the wrong ways, but you're also continuously trying not to have your blood squeezed out of your cock. Meanwhile your glans is going numb from the pressure and your shaft feels like you're dry humping.
>>
File: 1438824876089.webm (4 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438824876089.webm
4 MB, 640x480
[muffled tenacious D playing in the background]
>>
File: 1438824671051.webm (4 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438824671051.webm
4 MB, 640x480
>>8087261
>>
File: 1438821178390.webm (4 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438821178390.webm
4 MB, 640x480
>>8087263
>>
>>8085170
kek
>>
>>8084516
You really are right kek. so much arguing on a porn board lol
>>
>>8083128
I am in fucking love
>>
>>8084227
>>
>>8084021
6 inch girth is nothing like a pepsi can

a pepsi can has a circumference of like 8 inches
>>
>>8087824
yes it's more like a big banana
>>
>>8084209

I call bullshit on women who claim to like it "big." I AM big, and I fucking hate it. I counted recently - 19 women I've been with in my lifetime. Every single fucking one did not like my size, with lube or without, and even "half insertions" they hated the girth. Almost every one of them initially was complementary and talked smack about "oooh...finally a big one! Hee hee, my gf's will be so jealous... lol." Yeah, lemme tell you - that is bullshit. They claim to like big ones I think because they like to have something to humiliate men with small ones, or act like they've gotten a lucky "catch" - as if I were rich or something. But no fucking way do they actually like having sex with a big one. I am 9.75 inches, base to tip along the top. Girth is proportional. Every freaking woman I've ever been with starts with "go slow" and stops 2" in with "oooh, it hurts..." and proceeds to handjob and blowjob until I'm done and then generally avoid sex after that. And yes, I do use lube, start with oral on her, everything looks golden - until they have to actually handle that big dick they claim to want so much.
>>
>>8087916
Dude, I'm a real live 8.5" - I know that isn't big by porn standards but it's a LOT bigger than average. I can back up what you're saying. My girl is admittedly a little slutty, likes to brag about my size to her friends, claims to love the size, talks about the whole "my bf is more macho..." kind of stupidity, which I have to admit I'm a tad offended by since the bitch has B cups that she puts in a C just for appearances - and I don't care, but why fucking "brag" about your partner's proportions? Anyway, I honestly don't see us together forever. Wanna know why? Well, for one, she's fucking emotionally shallow. For two, she's fucking PHYSICALLY shallow. For all the damn emphasis on size, that makes me think she wouldn't feel the same if I were smaller, fact is she ALWAYS wants to be on top and just use the "tip," she pulls away if I start sliding in from behind, etc. It's like I'm poking her with a broom handle - she just slides away from it as much as possible. So she doesn't LIKE my size, she likes the IDEA of my size. And that's a fucked up chick. I'd rather be a nice average 5 or 6 and have a chick who wasn't a fucking weirdo about size at all. Seriously - I don't give half a fuck if a girl "feels tight" or "feels loose" or has big nipples or a big clitoris - who the fuck worries about such shit? I just want to have fun in bed (and out) with someone who's cool, and not a fucking judgmental dirtbag.
>>
>>8087916
I feel bad for you anon
a friend of mine said that big cocks are bad, because the hurt and literally impale you (they) and women don't come in sex because it can hurt as fuck have a cock, a big cock, inside
try take on some bigger women, I dunno
i'm 6 inche and no one complained, not that I knew hahahaha
>>
>>8087916
>>8087961

fuck that sucks man

you can whip is out with confidence when joking around and stuff, but to hear you guys mostly have trouble having sex is brutal

so you two have never had a sexual experience where you have just been able to hammer a chick, balls deep as hard and fast as you can?

Also don't forget women are SHIT at measuring dick size. I'm like 5.5 inches, 6 if I'm diamond, and my gf was telling her friends I'm 7 inches and change. They straight up have no idea unless the actually measure.

They seem to say they want 7-9 inches but really want 5-7 with good girth (in my experience anyway)
>>
>>8084227
>>8086296
Maybe she was cut on the streets while some junkie was robbing her.
>>
>>8084446
Racism is a measure of hate or superiority. Simply recognizing racial differences has zero to do with racism.
>>
>>8083177
>Google helps a lot

What would you google for based on that post? There's no name. The watermark doesn't help. This is a serious question.
>>
>>8088202
hey new
>fag
>>
>>8083912
Hey I have the same dick size.. I'm pretty insecure about it. How do you feel about it?
>>
File: 1443546874329.gif (343 KB, 335x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443546874329.gif
343 KB, 335x202
oh my god this thread is horrible you are all shitty people i hate you all.
>>
>>8086010
lost my boner laughing ¦D
>>
File: 1447480259309.gif (2 MB, 396x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447480259309.gif
2 MB, 396x214
>>8088310
and it started so good..
>>
>>8088250

> complain when people ask for sauce. Sarcastically say "google helps"

> ridicule people who ask what you would google for

enjoy the continuing requests for sauce
>>
>>8084278
Seriously though, look it up.
I never said that the reasons were the only reasons for people to cut, i just gave the most common ones. I also never said that some people dont commit suicide or try to commit suicide by cutting. But what i was saying was that people who cut, generally arent doing it to try to kill themselves.
Not always, and there are exceptions to the rule but generally speaking
>>
>>8086741
Thank you for the non-shit posting. (not sarcasm)

I wasnt suggesting that there werent people who do that kind of crap for attention. They exist, but so do all sorts of shitty people and no one gives them a hard time.

See the case with your sister, in a way, can be likened back to insecurity. She didnt think she was enough so she tried to show she was. People generally do this in all sorts of ways but being even slightly emotionally maladjusted (like most people are) can make people do things that they could never have imagined.

And the reason I talk about stuff like this so 'preachy' is because I had a friend who went down that road, was ignored by her family, didnt feel safe to tell her friends, and killed herself.

To people who think that this stuff is funny, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
And I hope you never have to learn the hard way.
>>
>>8082281
a couple of days ago I saw this thread with a couple of posts, today I saw that it had 170+. I was looking forward to seeing all the new webms, but instead it's filled with a bunch of faggots arguing about cutting. This is officially the worst thread I have ever seen on /gif/
>>
>>8086777
I was gonna come out and call you flat wrong but you did have half a correct point. If a person is cutting and you know, you still talk to them but you make it clear you're vehemently against it and that if they keep it up you'll need to step out of their lives. Leaving without context just damages people even further and they quite clearly dont need any more of that.
I know that it isnt exactly the same problem, but you basically treat it the same way as a drug addiction. Support the person but not the habit and try to push them away from what is damaging them. If the addiction isnt something theyre willing to overcome, then you make the tough call of standing by their self-destruction or creating enough space that you dont get hurt by it.

Some people do it for attention but there are even more who dont, and those are the ones you'd have a hard time finding because they dont broadcast it. They hide it. Their emotional state, the scars, etc. they keep hidden because they dont want people prying at that.
>>
now I noticed the suicide discussion
and I tough>>8088310 and >>8088334 that was mad about the dick size part
and it is all because of a fucking fuck webm
amazing
>>
>>8082281

She doesn't look as if she's gotten very wet. That's why foreplay is a good idea. She was always going to struggle sticking it in dry.
>>
>>8085842
>tfw my dick is droping too much natural lub that I'm wet even before taking pants off
>>
everyone here's a fucking cuck
>>
>>8088662
srsly? my dick is so much dry even if i'm uncut
>>
>>8084800
Am I on reddit?
>>
File: woo.gif (738 KB, 500x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
woo.gif
738 KB, 500x366
>>8084628
zing!
>>
>>8085978
hard to imagine that meth head having that pretty of a vag
>>
>>8084225
>tfw 8.7 inch penis
this reply made my dick so hard
cry more faggot, meanwhile my gf goes insane over my cock
>>
>>8083912
Thanks for the anatomy lesson, doc.
>>
>>8083128
>Did I left the stove on? I can't remember
>>
>>8088305
Not who you're replying too, but I'm only a little over 6 inches in length with barely 5 in girth and I am not insecure about it. I was when I was a teenager, but experience showed me truth.

I don't think most girls actually know "what they want" anyway. My last girl thought I was 8 inches long and "too thick" because sometimes I was hurting her even if she was soaked.

Remember that both penis and vagina size differ from person to person and you may be to big for some girls and to small for a few others.
>>
>>8088305
What the fuck is wrong with your dick size, you fucking pussy? Work on your confidence.
>>
>>8084630
kek
>>
>>8085599
What a stupid fucking gif. Cool show tho
>>
>>8085137
I think I'm you
>>
>>8088870
>but I'm only a little over 6 inches in length with barely 5 in girth
>average American penis size is 5.5in length and 4.7 grith
>only 10% of the population is over 6in length
>>
all this shit over some stretchmarks.
>>
>>8088305
the average is like 5 inches breh, and if your pussy slaying game is on point it can be pretty much anything as long as you're giving her orgasms she probably doesn't give a shit how big your dick is
>>
>>8083167
http://www.porntrex.com/video/8108/bella-skye-water-and-oil
>>
>>8088334
http://pornstashx.com/teen-babe-dakota-dreams-a-huge-cock/
>>
>>8082447

have you ever had sex? I'm guessing not.
>>
>>8085137

roll tide
>>
>>8089116
>statistical lies
i see these statistics, but real life in the locker room etc shows that my "10% of the population" in fact means "every other male except you, and the small jewish boy"
>>
>>8087157
same brev...

its pushed me to look into hormonal dick enlargement... sad world me live in

>feelsbad.jpg
>>
File: i'm so ahegao.gif (190 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i'm so ahegao.gif
190 KB, 360x360
>>8087916
pro tip:

crane those knees of hers up
look her in the eyes.

....
go to town. make her scream out loud. wreck that shit....

DO IT....
>>
>>8089374
sauce on that gif bro?
>>
>>8087157
I feel ya, m8. I'm barely average. Every girl I've ever been with more than once raves about my skills. But I feel that burn and frustration at not having that above average dick size that would just feel even that much better!

One thing that's vaguely comforting is how every girl has laughed and assured me that they have seen much smaller dicks.

Current gf has mentioned she would like more girth but says it's easily the most intense and amazing sex she has ever had. My ex went from 0 orgasms before me to having 17 in one session. She thought she was going to explode.
>>
Honestly I'm so glad I have a big dick so I never have to post in dumb fuck threads like these where fags can't just fap they have to justify their dick sizes and argue about whether big is better and shit
>>
>>8089401
Not the anon who posted it but it is from Little Witch Academia. Either the OVA or the movie, "Enchanted Parade."
>>
>>8086511
Your life must be real shit and empty that you get so salty over a bunch of 16 year olds asking for sources on a porn board.

Go outside, get a life, and realize there are more serious things in life than defending a dead chan forum.
>>
>>8086511
sauce plz
>>
>>8084209

the whole reason i started fucking fat girls they dont complain about the size the have more fat around the cat so it shorter for them in a way .... i stopped fucking shinny bitches because all the do is say "it hurts" or dont go all the way in
>>
>>8086333
>>8086494
Pissed off cutcunts
>>
>>8089413
>would like more girth

This always confuses me. How much does, say, .5 inch of girth do? Not mechanically, but practically. Is it so tremendous of a difference that they will have x more orgasms? What is the threshold for additional orgasms that makes switching dicks worth it?

I understand why it might be slightly more pleasurable, but not to such a significant degree that it's worth obsessing over.
>>
>>8089289
I'm literally dead, I can't take this thread
>>
>>8082461
kek
>>
>>8088808
undderrated post
>>
>>8089477
Fuck you, fag.
>>
>>8087916
>>8087961
You guys seem like pretty cool people. Most guys who have big dicks never shut up about them until everyone knows about it. I'm average myself but I just don't care about the size of my (or anyone else's) dick. The people who obsess and brag over things like that tend to not be worth knowing in the first place imo

I feel bad for the guys who are below average and are really self-conscious about it though.
>>
Never quite understood chicks who are whores for big dick. I think they're just trying to assert themselves as sexual beings rather than actually having that preference. But the weird thing is that it's like wearing a sign that says "I'm a loose, worn out whore." I put them in the same class as chicks who pound vodka straight from the bottle and snort crushed up pain pills. They've achieved critical mass with their "somebody love me" issues.
>>
I have a huge penis btw. Women love it and everyone else is a cuck in this thread. Just wanted to throw that out there.
>>
Well above average here...it has been a plus in the locker room and neutral to negative to total fucking dealbreaker in the bedroom. Never particularly a plus for the sex life at all, but other guys envy it and word gets around, for what it's worth. Like having a hidden superpower, but it's fucking useless as a real advantage.
>>
By the way...bringing the thread full circle...yeah, OP's chick was pushing this with no lube and a little spit, some people pointed out that was stupid, dude didnt turn her on, etc...well hell, let me be the first and maybe only to say screw that whore, and im no fan of lube period, except maybe just enough to get it in there. Feels fine to me. What she thinks, wants, or feels, fuck that, she can be responsible for it. If she wants slippery, I won't stop her but that's her fucking job. If she isn't turned on enough to be wet, maybe she needs to reevaluate those life choices where shes fucking some dude why?
>>
>>8091137
that...or just daddy issues. It is amazing because Daddy issues is an actual thing, and I've known a few chicks that just cuz they never had a man in their life...god...such a great thing.
>>
>>8084227
It's a doggie dog world
>>
>>8082281
This is the most autistic thread I've seen in a long time. Holy shit.
>>
>>8089401
Little Witch Academia. Not hentai or even ecchi, just a convenient enough sequence.

Fucking beatiful show, btw. Both movies are on Netflix right now. Highly recommend.
>>
>>8091231
>doggie dog
>>
>>8087997
>>8087961

I'm about 6-7 and 6"2

(idk if height makes a difference, but I suppose its proportional - 6 dick on a 8 foot guy is gonna looks a bit smaller)

Honestly I wish I had a bit of a smaller dick, its alright with my current gf, she's 6 foot and so I can just about fit inside, but if Im ever diamonds then i just smash her cervix my mistake and then that's about it for the night. Dosent help that I normally have a thing for really small girls, have to go for tall these days as the smalls ones cant take it :/

Talking to mates they joke about dick sizes - and my gf likes to joke about mine but normally if we start talking serious I tell them it really isn't that great. I'd rather have 6/5 and be able to balls deep anyone than 6/7 and not be able to do much.

With gf atm it kinda works bc she likes a bit of pain so I almost accidentally supply that need so we end up pretty sexually compatible. But all the gifs on here of tiny girls getting picked up and fucked I will never be able to do.
>>
>>8091299
Sorry. Dog e dog world
>>
>>8089795
Some girls like the extra pressure/fullness. main thing is it just causes more pressure on the nerves = better feeling
>>
>>8083139
I don't cut to kill myself. I cut to feel pain (or just anything at all)
>>
>>8091237
actual discussion on messageboard /= autism
>>
>>8086333
>factually wrong

Where are the facts? Oh right, they don't exist on tumblr
>>
>>8087916
Tip #1: get better at sex
Tip #2: get better at sex

8.5" x 7" here, been with 22 girls and only 1 has claimed that it hurt
The others i've just left sore after but craving more
Have heard the phrase "every future dick will be disappointing" a few times

So, you're either shit at sex, or some other reason (e.g. your dick has a weird, uncomfortable angle)
>>
>>8091329
Dog EAT dog you dumb fuck
>>
>>8091387
>dogie dog

>the joke

>Your head
>>
>>8087916
>>8087961

One advantage of a big dick that you guys are ignoring but that you will get to appreciate much later in life is that having a big one means you don't have to always be diamond hard to the job

as you get older, it gets harder and harder to be 100% hard every time.
>>
>>8086430
you made my day man !
I fucking love this character, probably the best of this sitcom !
>>
>>8084227
>Give them a little attention for shit sakes. Its >not like giving them attention makes you lose the game and succumb to their mind-fuckery or some shit. This isnt a game where you lose if you show you care.
If you give them attention chances are high that they will cling to you as they project all their need for attention on you. You will get a lot of shit if you are not careful and the more you get emotionally attached to them the more you will suffer from their self hatred
>>
>>8091384
>8.5" x 7"
>x 7"
>7" girth

I just pulled out a tape measure, and that's literally impossible. Anyone that saw it would take picture for the freak show. You're full of shit man.
>>
>>8087916

This is true I'm "only" 6.5x6.5 (dat girth) however this seems to be the sweet spot as I've only ever had one girl who couldn't take it..I think she had a small vagina or something..but she was all "mmmmm I want that big dick" before sex, and after 5 mins she was all "wtf were all the past women you slept with whores?"

Also bjs....practically always teeth not matter how "skilled" they are.
>>
ITT: Insecurity and Ignorance of Human Sexual Activity
I love you guys.
>>
FUCKS SAKE STOP TALKING . LESS TALKING MORE PORN
>>
>>8091521

he obviously means circumference
>>
>>8091521
anon, that was hard bait
haven't you read:
>Have heard the phrase "every future dick will be disappointing" a few times
>"every future dick will be disappointing"
just read it make me laugh hard
>>
>>8091549
So do I. A soda can is 8...
>>
>>8091545
have you post something, anon?
>>
>>8091521
It happens, but being 8.5" at the same time is incredibly unlikely. You'd be one in hundreds of thousands.

Think of all the other factors involved there, too. Only 15% of men in the US are above 6 feet, and women tend to be height whores. Then you have to account for whether they are actually conventionally attractive enough to get laid by women who aren't fat as fuck.

6 inch girth occurs in under 1 in 100. Even if women prefer girth, it's not exactly a reasonable desire considering the prevalence. Same goes for extreme length.
>>
>>8091551

huh, well I'm 6.4" circumference
>>
>>8091521
i don't know if this is bait or your just stupid but it is possible,my dick is 6,5" in girth,yes it is VERY large but it is possible
get out of your mom's basement once in a while bro
>>
>>8084227
> lose the game

I just lost the game
>>
>>8091572
Continuing on this train of thought, I remember looking at "bigdickproblems" and it was overflowing with manlet disappointment stories, where manlets that had huge dicks were often still virgins because no one likes 5'6 shrubs.

If you feel threatened by guys with huge dicks, remember that there are so many other factors out there that might hinder their ability to get laid.

Not to mention, if you're hetero, statistically is has been shown that gay dudes are on average slightly bigger. So a certain segment of those with big dicks, at a ratio higher than men as a whole, are locked down by other men.

The number of dudes who might threaten an average guy, assuming he's marginally attractive, are far fewer than the total pool of dudes larger than, say 7x6. So many are disqualified from being sexually popular for other reasons.
>>
>>8084227
everyone jerking off and then there's this faggot. idgaf what you cut for, but if you're gonna do it, do it on cam. I want to see you masturbate with your blood as lubricant.

Yeah. I said it. Nobody gives a fuck about what reason you have to seek attention, but if you choose to seek it, you better fucking own it, pussy.
>>
>>8091621
I am replying because this anon deserves it
he is right and attention seekers should grow the fuck up
>>
>>8083912
No, not really. That's the look women give you to make you feel better. It's sexier to make you think they're in a little pain, then letting you know they're bored.
>>
>>8089413
>17 in one session
how long was that session?
>>
>>8089616
I fucked a Brazilian chick. She wasn't fat but had a round muscular ass and it really stopped me from going all in
>>
>>8083128
http://xhamster.com/movies/5654493/povd_outdoor_fucking_in_pov_with_young_bella_skye.html
>>
>>8091191
I know a girl in her 20s who went into a mental hospital because she had "problems with her father". She wasn't able to have intimate relationships
>>
>>8082515
Or just unattractive and bad in bed
>>
>>8091580
>"bro"
Confrimed 2 inch dick.
>>
>>8084445
But you wouldn't fuck a highschool chick now would you

And BTW you're essentially saying that you can only get the loose pussy
Well done m8
>>
>>8091384
So much bait in this post
>>
A friend of mine lost his virginity because a guy in school saw his dick in toilet and told evryone in school. A few chicks wanted to test his dick.

Does anyone know a video from one of these bbc sited where a small blonde forces the full dick in and gets a really red head from the pain. He doesn't fuck her, she just presses it in
>>
>>8091673
k bruh
>>
>>8089413
>it's easily the most intense and amazing sex she has ever had

way to oversell it
>>
>>8085939
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1443625808065.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443625808065.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Got to admit, this is one of the best threads I've ever seen in /gif/
>>
>>8091827
sauuuce pls. From when is that ??
>>
>>8084382
You sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>8091924
you sound like a full grown bitch
>>
>>8091827
Are you joking? Like 90% of it is faggots talking about their dicks.
>>
>>8086735

Perhaps consider that the guy might live in Italy, and use the regional version of the site.

Fuckwit.
>>
>>8091827
Come on, gimme the sause already.
>>
>>8091827
Tywin Lannister likes a BJ doesn't he.
>>
>>8091975

Jada Stevens.

You're welcome.
>>
why is everybody on this website so insecure

i only come here for porn nowadays. somebody needs to put all the webms from /gif/ onto it's own website
>>
>>8084516
autism speaks
>>
>>8091495
Well im sure you know what you're comfortable with and what youre not. And im not suggesting you should force yourself to stay close to people that are self-destructive and trying to get attention. It's not your job to try and fix people but does just the idea of helping out damage peoples delicate sensibilities so much that they refuse to help anyone like this on the grounds that it might be for attention?

Im no Einstein but even I can see there's something wrong with that logic.
>>
>>8091621
First off, what in the fuck dude? I know you're tryin to be edgy but seriously. If you think a cutter has problems and say something like this, I cant imagine what a psychologist would say about you.
>>8091643
Also, why is it you geniuses assume I'm someone who cuts/used to cut?
I've never cut. Only scars I've got were caused accidentally. Is it so hard to believe that I just care?
Now heres what I know. I know that many of you dont have a single clue about mental health and probably think that suicidal people are just crazy and that you should let them die. But thats because you havent actually thought about it. Its easier to think theyre crazy and leave it at that than to think that they have a point or that there are larger things at play. You took the easy road.

Funny thing is though that mental health is one of the only health issues that the person suffering from it is blamed for what is happening. You dont often see a smoker getting blamed for his/her cancer (even though it would be a way easier case to prove). But almost without fail you see depressed people being blamed for being sad. "just get over it" "you dont have it that bad" "lots of people have it hard and they're not sad" and so on and so forth (the list goes on awhile). Funnier thing is that most of you will hit a rough patch in life and get hit hard with something like this. Marriage/relationships fall apart. You miss being single/unencumbered by children and other responsibilities. Family members start to die off. You realize that your life has been wasted on a career that you hate and that without it you dont have purpose.
This is the part where you get 'crazy' and start fucking up your life so bad that you dont know what to do.
And you wanna know whos gonna help you? The people who understood this shit from the beginning. They will unbury you from all the shit youve piled on yourself and let you carry on thinking that youre the kings of the goddamn universe.
>>
File: 1408044430682.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408044430682.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>8084227
>>
you have been such a pain in the ass these days
what a bunch of fucking faggots
was it so fucking hard to stick up to the thread? fucking cunts
>>
>>8087916
>>8087961
literally haven't lost virginity because of dick size. 8.5" x 6" and have tried sticking it in 3 girls and it just didn't work out. "oh it's painful" "you'll tear me apart" "it hurts too much" and that's it. I'm really into foreplay and by the time i want to stick it in the sheets are already soaked but when I manage to get more than the tip in they just keep crying about it being painful and i go soft cos the mood was ruined. I'm thinking of just fucking a hooker or something to get this over with. I believe some girls like big dicks but it's generally experienced girls and i'm not into sluts
>>
>>8087261
>>8087263
>>8087268

sauce?
>>
>>8087916
>>8087961

You two need to get better at sex.
I'm 8"x7", and despite the occasional "it won't fit, it's too big" rhetoric i've never had a girl complain about my size, they're always destroyed but needing more.
Heard the phrase "nothing can compare" a few times.
Before you ask, yes i can balls deep, there's only ever been 1 girl out of 22 that has complained of pain when it's balls deep, and that was only in doggie.
Could be reasons other than size too, do you two have weird angles in your dicks?

I'm sorry guys, but size does matter.
There is a too big, but it's not 8 inches, and not 7 inches in circumference.
>>
>>8093968
>>8094501 double posting here.
It's difficult now, but as you get older it'll become less and less common, until you never hear it.
Seriously, in 3 years you'll be thanking god about your cock.
>>
>>8091468
truth here, I go like 4x in a row, being diamond aint important
>>
>>8093396
m8 I appreciate you. arguing with the edgykids on here is a lost cause, they will always want the last word
>>
>>8085254
are you me?
>>
>>8094501
>anecdotal evidence

I'm smaller than you and I've had plenty of chicks tell me it's too deep. I've also had plenty tell me they didn't care. The most important thing is how turned on they are, because generally once they're wound up enough you could actually fist most girls and it wouldn't matter to them. I have actual experience to back that up.

Which doesn't matter, because if they're that wound up, they are going to be cumming regardless, probably multiple times.

Size does matter, but not nearly as much as you'd like to believe.
>>
>>8092115
Sir, that is a very convincing look-alike!
>>
>>8094946
Nono, of course it's not a critical factor, i don't think that, but it certainly helps (hence why i told those guys to get better at sex)
>>
>>8093396
I never assume nothing man
just saying that people that cut themselves are attention seekers
and they are
you can say that they want to feel something or whatever, but in reality they seek attention and want people to look at them
suicidal don't cut themselves and that is a fact amigo
>>
>>8094667
even when I have normal sex I'm still fantasizing that girls were crazier about me; perceived me as more powerful.

at 6'1 and 5x6, it doesn't feel like that. i'm all scrawny with a dead-normal dick
>>
> wants porn
> gets muh dik, the thread
>>
>>8083262

my ex missus lmfao
>>
>>8095959
mfw these are a bunch of fucking faggots
all i wanted was a good fap
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 22
Thread DB ID: 503630



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.