[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Cuckold thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /gif/ - Adult GIF

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 59
File: BBCuckCummer.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BBCuckCummer.webm
2 MB, 320x240
Cuckold thread
>>
File: BBCuckCummer5.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BBCuckCummer5.webm
2 MB, 320x240
Also looking for more of this
>>
Buuuuuuump
More webms with sound
>>
pls more
>>
File: 1437620002092.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437620002092.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>8035873

I'll upload what I have.
>>
File: 1440318485034.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440318485034.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
File: g8x3H4x.webm (433 KB, 400x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g8x3H4x.webm
433 KB, 400x226
>>
File: 1447207611005.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447207611005.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>
File: 1448314835035.webm (4 MB, 848x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448314835035.webm
4 MB, 848x480
>>
I want my girlfriend creampied like this.
>>
https://4ch.be/gif/search/filename/bbcuckcummer5/image/ivpRVO_vukj5NSgQyzrG0g/

lol dude
>>
>>8036816
woooow sauce?
>>
>>8037535

That's Mistress T, has plenty of cuckold and femdom videos.

>>8036848

Same. she knows I'm really into it and isn't digusted at least, but has no interest in it. Ah well.
>>
>>8036784
Why does the guy start listing off his height and weight? Is he Johny fucking Bravo?
>>
>>8034394
>>8034399
Anyone has sauce?
>>
File: cuck.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>
>>8036811
is that cersei?
>>
you could have just said british thread
>>
>>8038524
This is from the Walking Dead; Rosita & Abraham banging while Eugene watches in the Self-help section.
>>
>>8038522
thank you blessed anon motherfucker yes thats the shit ive been looking for
>>
>>8038259
masked cuckold with black bull
>>
>>8038832
how is that "cuck"?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>8038522

Still one of my favorites.

Anyone have moar?
>>
>>8038522
>honey are you ok
>oh my goddddd
>that little stroke on nigga's chest
made me diamond. moar of wife being torn apart !
>>
>tfw you find this shit hot but your dick is 8"
>>
>>8040500
What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>8040513


>>8036797
>>
>>8040407
These cuckold guys are actually really annoying

>honey are you ok?
>do you need anything sweetie?

you can tell that they're just fishing for attention from her to reassure that they're still important in the relationship. just shut the fuck up and let her get fucked
>>
Oh, look! It's that thread where the betafags all get together and circlejerk one another while some alpha fucks their woman!

That's all right, bros. Humanity doesn't need your betafag genes anyway.
>>
>>8040546
this
>>
>>8040546
fucking thank you.
my husband wanted me to fuck other people then low grade used it against me.
pretending to be beta but lording his matrimony over me.
>>
>>8040587
>posting here instead of fucking their women.

I think you're posting right where you need to be, cuck.
>>
>>8040770
dont cave to his gay desires
>>
>>8034394
fuck this board
>>
>>8036816
oh shit she's amazing. need name
>>
>>8038522
sauce vid? can't find
>>
>>8040546
Nah it makes sense. I thought she had a brain aneurysm with the way she kept saying "OH MAH GOD, OH MAH GOD"

Wonder if she was faking it.
>>
>>8041373
Probably was. Gotta make it look good for the camera
>>
>>8041390
>>8041373

I like to think she's overly dramatic but still enjoying it. Damn, wish more women were into this
>>
>>8039178
Yeah I looked for that before but it's not the full video. I've seen some other scenes from this but those scenes are not existent in this video.
>>
>>8038522
how big does my cock have to be to do that to a woman?
>>
>>8038522
Also what does she say at 10 seconds in? I'm hearing "He's gonna make be his born".
>>
>>8043376
"He's gonna make me squirt"
>>
>>8041023
mistress t
>>
>>8038522
the couple got AIDS from this
>>
>>8036802
Can you give me source?Found the girl's name(Raquel Roper)but can't find the video.
>>
>>8043367

If you're asking that, then not big enough.
>>
>>8037551
Trying to not cum. I do trig problems in my head when I don't wanna cum.
>>
I did this once for someone. He was some highschool kid who just go into college and thought it was a good idea. The thing is that when you're a bitch you tend not to actually be confronting. He didn't enjoy it, his gf loved the shit outta seeing him in pain though. They broke up and she just kept coming back until she moved back home. She was hot as fuck too, just crazy because she was home schooled her entire life.

Moral of the story, chances are if you do this, you're a bitch, your gf is gonna love it, and don't home school your kids or they'll turn into sluts when they get to college.
>>
>>8045497
xnxx video13954713/religious_cuckold_blowjob. you're welcome.
>>
hey guys, is there any porn (videos) about mom cuckolding son except Watchingmomgoblack?
>>
File: 1411662688122.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411662688122.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>ACTUALLY being a cuck.

Some people truly don't deserve to live, cucks are the lowest form of human.
>>
>>8046915
Why does it bother you on such a deep level? Your girl cheated on you with a nigga wearing flip flops and a do-rag? Or she's just bangin her boss?
>>
>>8046656
Austin?
>>
so this thread is ironic right? nobody is an actual cuck
>>
File: 1399749903082.gif (263 KB, 319x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399749903082.gif
263 KB, 319x255
>>8047023

It's funny because you use the underlying reason cucks are scum as an insult against me.

>Your girl cheated on you with a nigga wearing flip flops and a do-rag?

No, YOU DO THAT, YOU DO THAT BY CHOICE. You literally let your girlfriend get fucked by other men. You actually get off on the idea that you can't satisfy your own women.

The complete and absolute lack of dignity and self respect it takes to do that to yourself is astounding. You're a fundamentally broken man.
>>
>>8036797
can i get a sauce on that
>>
>>8034394
>there's parts in there I didn't know existed
fucking lost it
>>
>>8047082
>>8047086
>>8046915
Just let us be degenerates in peace, why're you bothered?

Yes, I know it's a shit-tier fetish, now get out
>>
>>8047086
>Implying you know anything about me or how I work.
My girl has never cheated on me, because I'm not a little beta faggot like these thread would have you believe. The only reason we meet with other guys is because I only have one dick.
I also have enough confidence and emotional control that I can scroll past a thread I don't like or don't understand without it affecting me in any way.
You on the other hand sound like an insecure child crying to the world about how offended you are.
Grow up, no wonder she cheated on you.
>>
>>8047240


>>8047317


See these two posts the difference between honest acceptance, and beta rationalization.
>>
>>8047240
i think a decent portion of the mental health community thinks you guys are mentally ill.
and your making white guys look bad.

pretty much sums it up why everyone hates cucks.
oh ill fuck your wife for ya though.
>>
>>8040546
a'men, brother.
>>
>>8047317
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This level of delusion is great
>>
File: 1444154926107.webm (4 MB, 853x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444154926107.webm
4 MB, 853x480
>>8047317
Lol okay
>>
>>8036816

>letting a white guy cuck you

this might be a new level of faggotry
>>
>>8036784
sauce?
>>
>>8047348

I can't help it that I'm only able to be aroused when I watch a girlfriend have sex with a black man, it stems from my childhood as my mom had a black partner after divorcing from my dad.
When I was 11 or 12 I walked in on them having sex, and it somehow traumatized me so much that I can only ''give in'' to that scenario, as there isn't anything I can do about it.

It isn't a choice..
>>
>>8036816
sauce for this vid
>>
>>8047830
At least this anon knows he has a mental defect.
>>
>>8047082
I'm sure there are those who are. I personally like the idea of somebody watching me fuck their gf.
>>
>>8043071
wheres the sauce tho
>>
It is a complete waste of time to criticize other people's fetishes. Glad to see the cuck thread circlejerkfighting is alive and well.

My 2 cents. If I had a GF and wanted her to fuck another guy, it wouldn't because I would want to be emasculated or, as someone said "lord my matrimony" over her. It would be because I want to see her be treated like a slut. I'd call her a filthy slut and that she loved getting fucked in her slut pussy. That is hot. And not the least bit emasculating. Anyone disagree?
>>
>>8047348
>>8047335
>>8047240
>tfw im only here cause im black and get off on fucking another mans wife
>>
>>8047317
>I only have one Dick
>my wife has two vaginas
>>
>pedofags
>beastfags
>cucks

This is the scale. Cucks are the third worst kinds of human beings on Earth.
>>
>>8048661
>what is oral sex
>what is anal sex
>what is double vaginal penetration

I've had a couple of bi threesomes with my gf (i'm a bifag), and she loves getting double stuffed.
>>
>>8036816
>white man

boring
>>
>>8045254
I want AIDS then
>>
>>8038522
I don't really care about the cuck conversation going on in this thread but I want more of this kind of video, when some housewife is being fucked hard as fuck and can't control herself anymore.

Less produced stuff, more armature.
>>
>>8036784
sauce?
>>
>>8048650
my nigga
>>
>>8034394
>>8041006
>>8038259

http://www xvideos.com/video3707129/masked_cuckold_with_black_bull
>>
>>8047360
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>8047317
200% cuck-master
>>
>>8047317
literally kill yourself
>>
How do people actually like this I legit don't understand it
>>
>>8047398
>>8047830

I don't get why so many cucks are obsessed about race. The whole "black bulls are the only bulls" stereotype just makes 4channers hate cucks more.
>>
Where/how do I meet couples into cucking?
>>
I just found this
/4F9C9AE

some pretty funny moments in there, and i came
>>
>>8051477
Well, I like cuck porn because the thought of banging some dudes wife/gf is a turn on for me.

So I guess that's different than most people here, I don't want someone banging my girl
>>
>>8052496
Sweden/Germany/Iowa.
>>
>>8047978
please for the love of god link to sauce
>>
>>8046915
Nah lowest form of subhuman is scatfags. Flies like shit, they are literally worth less than insects.
>>
>>8047398
What? The stupidity of that hurt my head
>>
>>8048667
>>8047086
>>8047335

Repression and self-hatred is not healthy friends. Nobody gets mad about stuff they find gross/pathetic. They get grossed out.

The furious screeching, the hysterical finger pointing, you just make it obvious that you're screaming at yourself. Trying to scream it away. Maybe if you shitpost some more that semi in your pants will go away..

Well it won't.
>>
>>8054201
As usual the cuckfag posts some steamy delusion.
>>
>>8054207

I'm on your side friend. It's not your fault. Why are you even in this thread in the first place huh?

It's okay.
It's not your fault.
>>
>>8054218
To shitpost. You think people come on here to fap?
>>
>>8054224

It's not your fault.
>>
>>8054227
It's not your fault
>>
>>8054201
>mad about stuff they find gross/pathetic
You literally just described the emotion "disgust" and claimed nobody feels it.
>>
>>8054361
saurse or more of this vid?
>>
>>8046519
Your bitch got some trigonometry problems tattooed on her lower back?
Or do you prepare some ahead of time?
Also:
>Trigonometry problems without a calculator, means its easy as shit.
Unless you're implying that you're doing trig problems which are outside of the easy to remember values in the unit circle, in your head.
Which means you're an autist.

If you're gonna lie.
Reciting physics/mathematics formulas is plausible and actually pretty effective, since i do it myself.
>>
>>8047317
>I'm not a little beta faggot like these thread would have you believe
Yet "your girl" thinks your dick is too small.
Either she is a massive cock whore, which by the way, nobody respects, or you're a micro dicked bitch.

So your girl is a worthless whore or you are a worthless man.
Either way, you're the schmuck.

But i bet this comment turns you on, you fucking fag.
Literally kill yourself, I'm not even joking, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>8047830
>It isn't a choice..
Yes, it is.
You're not born to be a cuck, it's something you have developed in childhood.

Which means it can be changed.

Go see a shrink.
>>
I just like cuck threads because they're threads where you see people lose control to their primal desires. I find that aspect attractive, it's the same reason I like incest threads and sissy threads. I like the idea of dominating someone by using their own sexuality against them.

I don't get the whole getting off to being humiliated and cheated on thing though, if I were cheated on I'd probably be more pissed off than I've ever been in my entire life.
>>
>>8051980
I'll never understand why cucks have such an obsession with niggers. Speaking as someone who faps to cuck/ntr, I can't never get off when the guy fucking the wife is a nigger. So it goes without saying that I absolutely hate how the porn industry deals with this fetish.
>>
>>8058246
I think most people just have this as a fantasy and don't really think about doing it in real life. I still get impressed by the number of people in these threads who claim to have done in real life with their wives. I mean, Jesus. How are you even able to look at your wife with a straight face in the next day?

Also, about the other things you mentioned, fapping to something doesn't really mean that ''it's your fetish''. This is a very common misunderstanding that people make. I've never felt any attraction or fapped to my sister and yet, I fap to incest porn.
>>
>>8047317
>The only reason we meet with other guys is because I only have one dick.
>i-i-it's not my fault that my wife is a massive slut who needs hundreds of dicks to have a fulfilling life!
>I-It's not m-my fault that my dick is kind small and you know, dick size is the only thing that matters in a man!
You're the worst type of cuck. Kill yourself.

Also, to all those people saying ''b-but I self-insert as the guy fucking the girl'', 9 out of 10 times the people who say this are closet cucks. If that was really your fantasy, you would just fap to cheating porn instead of going into a cuckolding thread where the captions are intentionally made for you to self-insert as the cuck.
>>
>>8058555
>I self-insert as the guy fucking
I do this.

>fap to cheating porn instead
I would if i could find good, believable, amateur cheating porn.

>captions are intentionally made for you to self-insert
There are no captions in this thread.
If there were, I would not be posting, as self-inserting as the cuck is not my thing

By the way.
Captioned porn in general, be it cuck, cheating or incest, is cancer and anyone who makes it, likes it and/or spreads it should be executed.
It literally kills my boner every time is defiles my retina.
>>
Cuckquean >>>> Cuckold

Girls who like watching their guys fuck other women is way hotter than sluts fucking other guys in front of their husbands.
>>
CAN WE NOT HAVE A LONG ASS FUCKING DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF KEKOLDING,SWINGER AND WHATEVER EVERY FUCKING TIME A THREAD IS CREATED. FFS JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING THREAD

123 / 13 / 85 / 2
>>
>>8058949
Why didn't you post content instead of crying about it?
>>
File: 11144451.gif (847 KB, 475x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11144451.gif
847 KB, 475x384
>>8059016
If people can't identify the problem how would they fix it?
>>
File: 13016767.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13016767.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>8059016
>>8059083
here's your fucking content, I just get pissed at people taking these simple b8s and ruining the bread every time
>>
>>8059016
>Why didn't you post content instead of crying about it?

IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED?
>>
>>8059016
>>
>>8059016
Here anon, your content.
>>
File: 13567608.gif (1 MB, 300x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13567608.gif
1 MB, 300x224
>>8059016
You must wait xx before posting a duplicate reply
>>
>>8059083
>>8059090
>>8059093
>>8059101
>>8059107
>>8059116

Hahaha. Wow. You are pathetic if you're this mad about it
>>
File: 1450915996816.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450915996816.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>8059016
I guess it's up to me to put bread back on right crust
>>
>tfw cuckquean porn is virtually nonexistent
>>
>>8059126
I was doing you a favor cunt I am dedicating all these posts to you I don't give a shit about /gif/ I rarely come here I get my posts from tumblr and reddit. mmkay?

have this
>>
>>8059136
I had a lot of it but then my backup disappeared after I got the blue screen of death

I managed to recover most of it but they're all in stills
>>
>>8059142
Kek. At least you're funny. Go ahead, idiot.
>>
>>8059157
no I don't feel like it anymore
>>
Anyone has the webm of the wife getting fucked by two men and the man in fapping, rushes to the bathroom then cums?
>>
>>8059229
Yes
>>
>>8059278
care to post?
>>
>>8040546
>you can tell that they're just fishing for attention from her to reassure that they're still important in the relationship
I agree but unlike you that's exactly why it turns me on. the guy reveals himself how much of a beta faggot he is and the girl just moan at his face. that fills my cuck fetish.
>>
>>8059300
No
>>
>>8059347
cool
>>
>>8059347
>>8059350
I was the one that answered originally but I was just gonna leave you hanging.
>>
>>8046915

You came here to say this?

>stoplikingthingsidontlike.jpg
>allofmywhy.jpg
>>
>>8054201
Big words don't make your post more truthful. I just hope you and all cuckfags die, you are making society worse.
>>
are there any stories?
>>
>>8059152
sauuuce
>>
>>8059016
He's right though. It's like people on 4chan get off to arguing.
>>
>>8059490
>Guy wants you to fuck his woman
>makes society worse
Literally what.

Also
>Retarded complaining about the moral implications of cuckolding in a site full of pedophiles, lolicons, incestfags, sadists, masochist, racists, furries and other all kinds of degenerates.
Fuck off.
>>
>>8036784
oh mah gawd sauce
>>
>>8046688
>1 minute video
Not that I'm complaining, but don't you have the full video?
>>
>>8036797
great scientific way to compare dicks
>>
I love cuck threads because nothing triggers the newfags more.
>>
>>8060452
suspension of disbelief
>>
>>8051980

The vast majority of cuckold couples are same race. Interracial cuckolding become a thing online because guys with porn addictions got into interracial porn.
>>
>>8051980
this.

too many people are muddying the difference between cuckold and its subfetish, interracial cuckold, to the point of considering any interracial threesome to be cuckolding.
>>
Anyone have more webms? I just have gifs
>>
File: 1411682693641.gif (266 KB, 255x163) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411682693641.gif
266 KB, 255x163
>>
File: 1439265071590.gif (2 MB, 254x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439265071590.gif
2 MB, 254x278
not technically cuckolding but still one of my favs
>>
File: 1444942654877.gif (2 MB, 325x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444942654877.gif
2 MB, 325x183
>>
>>8059152
This one always makes me kek

What a specific description
>>
File: 1367544108203.gif (4 MB, 435x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367544108203.gif
4 MB, 435x245
>>
MORE!
>>
>>8059124
sauce or name?
>>
>>8036816
Would it kill anyone to do a reverse image search?

Mistress T

I am a king and merciful god
>>
>>8061273
who she?
>>
>>8047398
>>8051980
god dam turd flinging monkeys
Involving niggers in your sex life will make you get aids
>>
>>8059083
>>8059090
>>8059093
>>8059101
>>8059103
>>8059107
>>8059116
>>8059124
>>8059130
>>8059142
>>8059152
>Shitting up the thread with cringe inducing, retarded caption porn.

Fuck you. You fucking degenerate turd.
I'm out.
>>
File: 1420330947137.gif (894 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420330947137.gif
894 KB, 500x281
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: !!!!1271547619341.gif (921 KB, 230x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
!!!!1271547619341.gif
921 KB, 230x153
The trolling and sniping can actually be kind of funny, but only if you are contributing to the thread while you do it.

This one is begging to be captioned:
>>
>>8061839
Right? Any mobster who accepts sex instead of money is going to get killed by his boss
>>
>>8059795
>cuckfag projecting

nothing to see here
>>
>>8036802
This bitch looks like Rebecca Black
>>
>>8061266
I actually could never find sauce on this one, i do reckon one time but that was many ages ago.
>>
Bunch of pathetic, waste of space loser in this thread.
If you participate in and/or enjoy cucking you should consider suicide.
>>
File: 1420330985828.gif (855 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420330985828.gif
855 KB, 400x225
>>
File: 1420331092518.gif (1022 KB, 420x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420331092518.gif
1022 KB, 420x236
>>
File: 1437487723785.gif (964 KB, 300x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437487723785.gif
964 KB, 300x196
>>
anons, i don't understand this fetish could someone explain to me what the appeal is?
>>
>>
>>8065975
just the taboo of it for me
>>
>>8047657
>>8059869
an xtube community user named cuck0012, they only uploaded 6 short videos
>>
>>8065987
its genuinely intriguing
>>
File: 1567498736.gif (154 KB, 467x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1567498736.gif
154 KB, 467x280
ITT: Buttmad beta cuckfaggots getting all buttmad when people criticize their fetish, crying rivers of insecurity and rage when people would much rather discuss their abhuman tendencies than post the degenerate content they wish to see.

> Your tears fuel my boner, cuckfags
>>
You can not be happy in life as a cuckold.
>>
>>8034394

All of them that I know of.
eroprofile. com/m/videos/home?text=masked+cuckold&niche=Select+Niche
>>
>>8037535
>>8041023
>>8047978
http://www.pornhd.com/videos/715/cuckold-close-up-he-has-to-lick-the-creampie-hd-porn-video

Enjoy
>>
>>8049162

The nigger-cock gobbling faggot is strong in this one.
>>
>>8054201
>Repression of self-hatred

This assumes that those of us who think you beta cuckfags are pieces of shit are equally conflicted in our sense of dignity and self-worth as you lot are.

Self-hatred is not a trait that is shared by alpha males with high self-esteem.

No self-respecting man would allow his woman to fuck another man, least of all while she forces him to watch in agony.

A self-respecting alpha would fulfill his biological imperative and knock that bullfag off the bitch, ideally with violence, fuck her cunt raw, gather his things and walk out the door, never to return, without a word in parting and without ever looking back thereafter. In that order. That's how it has been done in nature in any species that reproduces sexually since the beginning of time: the strong survive to pass on their genes, the weak get discarded. Sexual competition and natural selection 101.

tl;dr beta cukfags are self-hating little bitches whose genetic material is unworthy of reproduction. Alphas don't share your self-hatred, however much you might like to project it onto them to make up for your own inadequacies.
>>
>>8054361
does that nigger have a booger in his beard?
>>
>>8060924
>suspension of disbelief
>stupidity
>>
>>8048601
everyone
>>
>>8065959
img search gave me nothing, you turn to sauce me op
>>
>>8066385

You cannot look down on people posting a One Piece picture.

Imagine if a guy with a spongebob t-shit started to insult you, just a retard.
>>
>>8065963
whos this again?
>>
>>8067881

I'm not sure, found it on the cuckoldcumaddicts tumblr if that helps any
>>
>>8047086
Yet YOU are in this thread, projecting instead of chilling and fapping.

Steer into the skid and suck the BBC instead of ranting about how evil cucking is. Did LaQuan leave you a nice protein snack last time you ate out your girl/mother/brother/son?
>>
>>8048601
Anon gets it!
>>
>>8040546
The truth has been spoken.
>>
Just want to share: love my cuck porn. Don't even think about my girl doing it, but I've been the guy in these situations and it's a blast. I'm not into the degradation scene, but when she wants me and he likes watching...it's awesome. Sad people freak out over this so much.
>>
>>8047086
u mad bro?
>>
ok let me tell ya all what cuckold really is. its simply hatural instincts kicking in. when a male sees another male (or female sees another female) we get turned on because we want to pass our genes on. if u dont get turned on from 'getting cucked' there might b something wrong. its just like with watch reg porn, you are actually 'getting cucked', u want to b the one doing the fucking. so ya cuckold is pretty natural
>>
>>8041006
Aww, poor retarded white supremacist.
>>
>>
>>8061912
source?
>>
File: 1422354174648.gif (928 KB, 285x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422354174648.gif
928 KB, 285x282
>>8064712
I'm sure you are a cuck in real life.
>>
Anyone got some where the wife tell the bull to cum in her the cuck says no but the bull does anyways? That's hot as fuck. I prefer amateur if anyone has some like this.
>>
File: CSCCLD.webm (4 MB, 854x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSCCLD.webm
4 MB, 854x480
I'm kinda bored so may convert some of my fav videos to webms. It's mostly some of the meaner femdom stuff.

Let me know if video works ok
>>
>>8067936
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>8064712
Takes time to post that. Certified cuck
>>
>>8062983
Mia Malkova, just search for massage or something!
>>
>>8071795
Actually, the natural response in nature is that males compete for females, establishing their territory and their harems. The larger the territory the male can control, the larger his harem and the more fucking he gets to do, passing on his stronger genes to the next generation. Should a male interloper intrude upon his territory, he does NOT sprout a boner and sit down to watch while said interloper procedes to have his way with the resident male's harem. No, anon, what he does is he gets his bloodlust on and procedes to rage all over that beta interlopers ass until he runs away in shame. If the interloper is another big alpha, then its very often a fight to the death, winner takes all. Turn on any nature program you like, go watch some National Geographic as a place to start.

Here you go, anon, I'll start you off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itFhIgr5ZvQ

Get educated and stop being a pathetic betafaggot. Either fulfill your biological imperative or get chased off your women. It's that fucking simple.
tl;dr

This cuckoldry bullshit rationalization that you faggots keep coming up with is an aberration of nature, not a product of it.
>>
here's some more, of the same woman as in Op's webm.
>>
>>
Not sure if anyone else here is into cuckolding involving other women.
>>
File: chink cuck.webm (4 MB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chink cuck.webm
4 MB, 600x450
>>8034394
>>
>>
>>
>>8073376
what's that
>>
>>8073408
kek
>>
>>
>>
File: Clip_013376.webm (3 MB, 484x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clip_013376.webm
3 MB, 484x272
>>
>>8066385
>goes into a /gif/ fetish-thread and insults the fetish using the most unoriginal, most /pol/ terms copy-pasted from someone else, also posts animu gifs
>jerks off

All right there, you do you boo
>>
>>8066385
ironic post is ironic
>>
>>8071801
kill yourself
>>
>>8073475
need full video plox
>>
>>8075152

I think this is the first half


http://www.xvideos.com/video754397/latex_sissy_maid_cuckolded
>>
>>
>>8075676
Sauce?
>>
>>8067001
You're missing the fact that most humans have sex for pleasure and not always to pass on genes.
We're not animals, we don't fuck to carry on the species immediately, we fuck because its fun.
>>
>>8063649
It should say "she can do this to your dick too but she doesn't need to warm up as long first"
>>
>>8075762
> Implying that humans are the only species to have sex for pleasure and pair bonding.
>>
>>8076087
no, that's not what he implied at all you fucking autist.
>>
>>8075762
>We're not animals, we don't fuck to carry on the species immediately, we fuck because its fun.
Dolphins, chimps, and bonobos do that too.
>>
>>8063329
source???
>>
Holy god people are so easily offended.
Can you leave your emotions at the fucking door please. Jesus Christ you would think this was tumblr.
Just fap or fuck off you sniveling pussies.
>>
>>8075762
>>>>>>not animals
u wot mate
>>
>>8059101
anyone got a sauce ?
>>
>>8063283
got cucked in a cuck thread lmao
>>
>>8047317
>I'm not a beta
>"my girl" has never cheated on me because I am mature and have emotional control
>but I let "my girl" fuck other men

lmao
what a pathetic, self-deluding loser.

>>8054201
>see something revolting posted every day
>comment how disgusting and pathetic it is
>"why you repressing and self-hating bro? the fact that you claim to dislike something and find it repulsive really means that actually you like it"

cuckold logic.
they're so desperate not to be reviled that try to tell tehmselves that deep down everyone is like them.
>>
>>8054201
No you fucking moron. You are disgusting and pathetic and we're all making fun of you. You're free to be a sad loser who can't please a woman, but you can't go boasting about it online and not expect literally everybody to look down on you. No, we are not all secretly sad sacks who want somebody else to come along and fuck our women right for us.
>>
I came to this thread because of the shitposters
>>
>>8047657
>>8059869
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph561438f38af5a
>>
File: why_cuck.webm (689 KB, 360x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why_cuck.webm
689 KB, 360x246
>>8077059
You doth protest too much, cuck
>>
>>8073376
Oh now here is a nice angle...
>>
When I as in high school I began to have (at the time) WEIRD fantasies of watching my girlfriend do stuff with someone else. I'd occasionally masturbate to it, but TRIED to ignore it because it was pretty weird. Well, it was VERY weird in my mind. My girlfriend and I were very much in love and very, very close. Sex was AWESOME, so it wasn't lacking in any regard.
One night, I mentioned it. Told her it was weird and asked her what she thought. I wasn't pushing it as an agenda, I was concerned about my own thoughts and wanted her input. She thought it seemed strange too, but knew I was a very sexual person (i.e. deviant), and we agreed it'd be hot to do. Unfortunately, this was a SMALL town (7 people in my HS graduating class) so it simply wasn't an option. (Keep in mind, I was 17.)
I forgot about it and moved on, joining the Navy and getting the fuck out of dodge.

About 5 years later I started watching more and more porn (these were the VHS days) and liked the interracial stuff--the blacks on blondes thing, and gangbang videos. Thought it was awesome that a buddy of mine liked the same stuff, so I felt perfectly normal. My girlfriend at the time--this fine Wisconsin blonde was newly sexual and experimental. Watching a tagteam video one night, SHE brought it up, so we chatted about it, agreed it'd be fun to do....but eventually NEVER did anything.
>>
5 more years later, I'm married to a very sexual wife and she's awesome. It's happy and it's great. She's a country girl (very country) and I introduce her to IR porn. We're watching one night and this girl is getting book-ended by two black guys and I fucking blurt it out--I want to see you do that.
She's shocked.
"Really?"
At this point I'm at a loss for words--I didn't fucking PLAN to say it, and I sure as shit didn't think it through enough to consider what I'd be saying afterwards.
"Yeah, I think it's fucking hot." was about all I could muster.
She rips my clothes off, climbs on top of me, and cums in about 20 seconds. This process would repeat itself many, MANY times over the next several years.

One night we're having a drink and chatting about it and I mention that it makes me FEEL BAD. We have great sex, but we often default to the 'IR' thing and the idea of her getting fucked because it's HOT.
Well she tells me it's surprisingly not that unique--her sister's husband is REALLY pushing her sister to do it--HE wants to watch her get it and is insisting on it.
This was AWESOME news to me. Seriously. Awesome.
Two years later we're all camping together and in the same camper (country people have massive campers), and the husband literally ASKS me to come up and fuck my sister-in-law. Wife is turned on, HE is turned on, and my SIL says to come up.
But I can't. The SIL is hot--VERY hot--but it seems weird to leave my wife to listen to me banging her sister, so I don't. (Fucking lame, huh???)
>>
A year later, I hook up my wife with another guy. Older white guy, military, 9". SUPER nice guy. I set up some remote videos and watch from the other room. VERY hot. She loves it.
Repeat.
Eventually, we go with a black guy.
Then exclusively black guys.
I press her to get tagteamed---which she does. I'm on the road working and she's nervous, so she slams 3 shots of tequila and fucking SLUTS OUT for two hours. Remembers enough to know she can't wait to do it again--and does.
She's horny ALL THE TIME. I get home (work on the road and travel for work) and she can't wait to go at it with me. When I'm gone, and she has time, she's hooking up with a black guy.
Eventually, she gets tired of black guys (too flaky) and switches to white guys. Again, she goes crazy.
She's happy, I'm happy.

I'm working alot at the time, and end up getting a little too close with a co-worker. She's an early-40s divorcee, yoga instructor, ridiculous body, long legs, great tits, etc. We start going at it. Fuck like bunnies, for hours and hours--all night sessions, sleep for two hours, then go at it again.
I tell her I'm voyeuristic...which is what I call it. (I don't say 'cuck'--I'm not, and I don't say 'beta'--I'm definitely not.)
She's a MS in Math so she knows what I'm talking about and asks me what I want to see. Later, she would tell me she was expecting to hear me say I wanted a private striptease or lap dance, or to watch her masturbate...but I told her I wanted to sit on the couch, drink in hand, and watch her give a blowjob.
Not floored...but definitely surprised...and intrigued.
>>
Takes us all of a month to talk it through and proceed. I wanted to see one of her friends come over and do the deed, but we decide against this--too awkward, so to CL we go.
Find this younger 8" guy who agrees to come over. But while waiting, we both agree she should just go for it and get fucked on the couch...which happens. I'm a nervous fucking wreck, but she LOVES it and puts on a HELL of a show for me. (We have rules tho--no kissing, no going down on her, no cumming inside her.)
BTW--for all of these times, I ONLY watch. I'm not gay or bi--I just like to watch the show. And no, I don't masturbate during, nor are the 'guests' allowed to talk shit. Drop trou, do your business, then GTFO.

A month later I have to go to Europe for 3 weeks. GF wants to make a video for me and does this awesome librarian-stripping video. I'm uber-appreciative, but tell her I want to see her in action. 0.2 seconds after sending the text she agrees--BJ first.
So I get a video of her sucking off a strange white dick in her kitchen. VERY hot because she's INTO it.
Two days later, same guy comes over and fucks her.
Two days later, a much older black guy (50s) comes over and she sucks/fucks him in the kitchen. He's THICK as a beer bottle and about 8". It's her first black guy and, though he doesn't last long (she's HOT--most guys don't last with her), she tells me she spent the entire next day 'feeling different down there'.
From here, everything kicks into high gear. She loves getting fucked, loves making the videos, and confesses that she'd wanted to fuck a black guy since high school. (That part was funny.)
Hook her up with a MASSIVE guy. Much older, but a solid 10" and beer bottle thick. I'm back in Europe. It's late, so she wants to 'make it quick'.
>>
The video is STUPID hot. She starts by sucking him (all of 60 seconds) and is so turned on she strips her clothes off and impales herself on his cock--all in one motion. Throughout the video she keeps telling him "that's a good dick...that's a good dick".
She texts me and tells me he took viagra.
I tell her he gets to fuck her ALL night.
She says "I was hoping you'd say that."
6 fucking hours.
She sends me a puss pic afterwards, saying she 'got destroyed'.
I give her his number and tell her to make it happen again. I'm in Europe for two weeks and she should take it every night.
Unfortunately, she can't do that--too many other commitments and yoga instructing...but over a 12 day period, they hooked up 5 times.
I pull the sympathy card and tell her since it WASN'T every night, that I want her to get fucked before picking me up at the airport. She agrees.
I fly from MUC to ORD. In Chicago, the action starts. Two hours later I'm in Denver and land to a dozen voicemails, video clips, pics, and text messages. They're still going at it, so she's going to be a few minutes late. I tell her she BETTER bring the video camera so I can watch video on the drive home. (Up to this point I'd only seen short clips or images.)
SHE fucks HIM more than the other way around, and I'm floored. She confesses that she doesn't come (and never will for a BBC or a stranger--only me), but loves the taboo aspect, the contrasting colors (she loves to go reverse cowgirl and look at her reflection in the mirror) and seeing how THICK some of these guys are.
>>
>Put a fuck ad in a casual sex/do-it-yourself escort website

>On the ad itself, I write that while my interest lies exclusively on crushing pussy, I add that I'm also inclined to fuck couples almost as an afterthought

>2 days later, I have 4 different offers from cucks asking me if I'm interested to fuck their wives, 2 of them hard 8/10. Husbands are all skinloosed disgusting manslobs.

I'm pretty fucking shocked. I don't know if I can do it. Too weird, man.
>>
I've always encouraged her to go it alone (as with all the women)--if she hooks up in a bar I'm okay with that, just send me the details and pics. Eventually, she does, but is a shithead about it--doesn't text me or anything, just ignores me all night so I'm pissed and ignore her for two weeks.
The night before I'm back she goes out with the same guy and they hook up until about 5AM. I'm at her place when she comes in and I'm going to drop the axe and walk out. She asks for forgiveness and all this shit, but I've already decided to end it.
But...just for shits I tell her that I was *going to* hook her up with this really massive guy (who is kind of a friend of mine), but since she's so tired and I'm so pissed we probably shouldn't. (Guilt trip deal.)
She asks about it, I tell her the details (about what I want to see), and she agrees.
Guy comes over and he's truly massive--biggest I've seen and biggest she's taken. He wrecks her. Total fucking domination from start to finish and her puss gets absolutely hammered. She's got great labia, but afterwards they're hanging down a LOT, something she notices when she showers later.
We go to lunch and I tell her he's a 'dominant' guy and wants to come back later, to which she agrees.
We go back, fuck a couple times, I get her off SEVERAL times, and the guy comes back early evening...viagra in hand. Two hours later she taps out and says she's getting pretty sore.
He asks to fuck her ass and she RELUCTANTLY agrees.
I hate to use the word 'epic', but I got to watch--in person--the most brutal IR ass-fucking I've ever seen, in person or on video. Sweating, hair-pulling, relentless, choking, name-calling, you name it--he treated her like a slut and she, while hesitant and not-so-appreciative at first, gave in and begged for more.
>>
After that, we broke up for the most part. Every now and then we'd hook up for fun, and every now and then she asks me to come visit her so she can get some BBC....but we haven't done that due to schedules.
She's pretty angry with me these days for introducing her to it all. She wants BBC but can't do it because she's a modest, quiet scientist, and friends and family would NOT approve. Every time she goes out with some new (white) guy she texts me and curses me because, apparently, 90% of the white guys she meets can't fuck worth a damn. (This is how she subtly hints at 'making me a video'.)

These days I'm still at it. Wife has quited down and took a long break from it all, but wants to start up again, which we will do soon.
This has been a VERY condensed version of things and events--I have TONS of videos and stories to tell (all true, not bullshit), but never have the time. I'm not cuckold--I fuck like a madman, am hung, very rugged and handsome (you would NOT pick a fight with me, nor would you fight me), can drink and party like a maniac, and get more pussy than a toilet seat. I know women all over and, while temporary, get them all to do it and send pics/clips/voicemail, etc. It's HOT to me. Turning a woman into a slut is, I guess, what does it for me. 'Convincing' (and I use that word loosely) a fine, upstanding woman to fuck a complete and total stranger is HOT to me. Most women think BBC is taboo and never do it. Selling them on it is a fucking ARTFORM and I'm GOOD at it. Master Level is getting them to do it while not even being there. Seriously--getting a woman to set up a video camera, then fucking a black guy with the biggest dick they've ever taken--then SENDING me the video...that's power and that's HOT.
Freud would have a heyday with me, I'm sure. Sadistic? Psychopath? Insecure? Who fucking cares. I have fun, SHE has fun, HE has fun, and it provides me with an endless supply of HOT porn.
>>
Lastly, as for my wife, she knows ALL about me and my proclivities. She knew I was VERY promiscuous before she married me and understood when I began to loose my 'marital balance' (as she likes to call it). We're happy--emotionally, physically, and sexually. She LOVES the fact that I've hooked her up with BBC and can't wait for more.


So...this is me...blowing your 'beta' and 'cuck' concepts out of the fucking water...and telling a story or two. If you have any questions, let me know.
BTW, there's OC online somewhere (early stuff) of my GF bent over the couch taking this 11" BBC from behind. She's on the phone with me. Google it and you'll find it (used to be able to anyway.) I took them down for her sake....there used to be quite a bit I uploaded...fortunately it's now mostly gone.
>>
>>8078135
How convenient
>>
>>8058246

Fucking A.

I think probably it's a masochism thing, but even if you're not a masochist, people acting this primal is still kinda hot I think.
>>
>>8078156
exactly what it is these guys are into being denigrated and humiliated
>>
>>8076103
>reading comprehension fail
>>
>>8076240
> Just fap or fuck off you sniveling pussies.
> fuck off you sniveling pussies.
> you sniveling pussies.

> Cuckoldfag thread
>>
>>8078135
Provide the proof or the only thing this writefag fiction proves is that you are prepared to lie (unsurprisingly) to everyone in order to sell your betafag delusions.
>>
>>8073408
>sauce never ever
>>
>>8066385
Lmao sounds like this kid is "buttmad". XD
>>
>>8064712
Exactly what a cuckfag would say. Lmao
>>
>>8078135
THIS is SOME of the most EMBARASSING SHIT ive EVER read.
>>
>>8073328
yup pretty much. the male with the territory would go in and fight the new male.... but we are human an have this stupid smart brain of ours that lets us do these internet things, therefore getting a boner to pass on genes an fighting off other males has simply become 'sit at home watching porn an getting a boner' ya its has changed over these past million years or so
>>
>>8073328
oh an ya, i wouldnt let my girl get fucked by another man, i would beat the shit outa him, clean up my girl real good an inseminate her.... i would make sure she gets satisfied so that she wont do that in the first place
>>
"Cuckold aint natural!"

Said someone, after parking his car, getting inside his apartment inside a huge building, on his pc with paid internet among other bills.

Humans are the most "unnatural" animal in this world.
>>
Your face when you realize that all porn involving a male and a female with you watching is cuckold porn
>>
>>8079914
I don't think one way or the other about the sexual proclivities of others but from a biological standpoint (reproduction) cuckolding really isn't natural, in humans at least.
>>
>>8079953
How? We are not in relationships with them
>>
>>8071801
>Oh you're not into the most degenerate porn?
>hurr durr white supremacist!
Shitskin detected. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>8079914
The big difference is that driving a car, for instance, is using a tool, and being a cuck is NOT using your tool.
>>
>>8079914
awful argument bro.
seriously 2/7 fucking amateur
>>
>>8037545
Mine isn't too particularly into it but does it anyway.
>>
>>8073421
>>8073376
more lesbian stuff please
>>
>>8043367
Not that big. It's the position he has her in. Major g spot stimulation with every stroke
>>
>>8061261
>>8061273
>>8063329
If any of you guys fuck a cuckold couple,this is such a rush to do. Especially if the hubby is a complete duck and eats the creampie right after you cum inside her
>>
>>8039183
Because Eugene wanted to fuck Rosita, genius.
>>
>>8038522
The only reason this is popular is because white people hate niggers.
>>
>>8081049
this fucking thing right here
>>
>>8073361
what does she say?

"Not even hesitate", "Not even half the deep"?

Also where are you finding these? Thanks anon
>>
>>8073408
papa...
>>
>>8081469
or because niggers hate white men
>>
>>8078107
>Word capitalization
>The post
>>
>>8081727
Nah, all mainstream porn caters to white males since they have the money to keep it industry up.

>>8081469
Nope. The only reason its popular is because some white men want to see their women degraded by people they find disgusting. It's basically racism and misogyny all in 1.
>>
>>8081498

"not even half that deep"
>>
>>8079914
If you're into cuck porn just say you imagine yourself as the cucker not the cuckee
>>
>>8074680
Mate I can't find this anywhere you got a streaming/download link?
>>
>>8034394
god damn i hate niggers and cucks. I just like collecting ip's of cucks so i have some targets.
So please do keep postng.
>>
>>8082357
>So please do keep postng
>thread almost at bump limit
i don't think someone this retarded knows what an ip address is, let alone how to find it from someone posting behind a proxy
>>
>>8079994
Ok, so? Lots of things humans do arent natural, if they enjoy it, and it isnt hurting someone else, whats the problem?

>>8080332
...So? Watching the superbowl isnt using any tool either, yet people do it. Failed to see your point.

>>8080561
7? Why 7 instead of 10? Btw my argument is as bad as "it aint natural", because after thousands/millions of years we're supposed to be limited to do what others animals do, am i right?

>>8082255
But why? I mean, why should people be limited to do what you like?


Btw i know im failing right now, there's no point trying to argue some sense in people of 4chan which is full of frustrated teens that get mad at other people fetishes.
>>
>>8081498
thats the extended version of masked hotwife teasing cuckold in chastity
>>
The things you guys said on this thread are /b/ tier.
>>
>>8065963
Please sauce!
>>
>>8082334
>Mate I can't find this anywhere you got a streaming/download link?

CLIPS4SALE vids are horribly difficult to find online in either a torrent or copied on other sites, its rare to even find a small clip or advert from another site for one of their vids. I have been trying to dig up their sybian vids from their video virgins section for a decade and have gotten nowhere.
>>
>>8083142
>>8082334
I know it was from the women hurt men clips, and I think I dled it off femdomcult.

Some of them were pretty extreme and cool.
I think they got shut down partially because of these anti-porn laws in the UK a year or two ago, was a shame
>>
File: womehurtmen084.webm (3 MB, 484x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
womehurtmen084.webm
3 MB, 484x272
>>8080647

Here you go, made another one but I'm pretty much running out of lesbian stuff.


It's a lot less common than standard cuckolding clips.
>>
>>8077967
Sauce/moar.
>>
>>8034394
"Sometimes I just need to fuck."
>>
>>
>>8078345
SDMS-548
>>
>>8046915
You watch anime faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>8083840
Could you perhaps upload it somewhere? If you have the whole video that is.
>>
>>8085800


I can't really find a good place to upload that big of a video. I have 2-3 videos of that couple. You got a femdomcult account by any chance?
>>
>>8071801
Aww poor monkey, whoops I meant nigger.
>>
File: FUUUCKINSAUCE.webm (1 MB, 314x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUUUCKINSAUCE.webm
1 MB, 314x300
thats best one

ill kill for sauce
>>
this thread won't DIE
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 500359



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.