I made a few WEBMs the other day. These are the first I ever made so if you have feedback please let me know
Taylor is the best GHSwallow girl.
Dresses nice, accessorizes, nasty as fuck.
I knew someone who worked in an adult store with a gloryhole for a few years. 99% of the time, it was men using it. The other 1% of the time it was a couple where the husband would be watching his wife/gf do it. He said there were a grand total of 2 women who came in alone to use it.
I've been trying to find the vid where the girl is interviewed before the glory hole and says something like "my boyfriend said I needed to learn how to suck dick so he sent me here" then she swallows everything DEEP. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Because it is usually just a few faggots bumping their own threads.
Take a look at /d/ some day (or be repressed and don't).. All the futa shit, 3 people posting threads that are just a weensie bit different and flooding out all the other stuff.
She has youtube videos where she talks about being blackmailed over the vids, getting out and how important jesus is to her now. Too lazy to find it but it was linked here before.
Too bad because she actually seems enthusiastic about cock in the videos. Good thing the conservative christian movement doesn't teach girls to be guilty or ashamed of wanting and enjoying sex... oh wait.
>go to local sex cinema
>usually gay men there
>tonight this small hand reaches through the hole
>decide to stick dick inside
>this hand feels softer than usual
>get jerked and sucked off gently
>suddenly this big fat guy comes out the booth
>really fat, like 200 kilo's
>tells me his wife likes my cock
>tells me his wife wants me to go inside and fuck her
>enter the booth
>a solid 6/10 milf looks up to me
>she commands the guy to wait outside
>proceed to fuck her
>the bitch gets off by continually moaning and screaming how much better my cock feels then the guy's
Sometimes you gotta love cuckolds.
>Too bad because she actually seems enthusiastic about cock in the videos. Good thing the conservative christian movement doesn't teach girls to be guilty or ashamed of wanting and enjoying sex... oh wait.
well if these porn execs wouldn't be suck fucking assholes we'd still have fun girls doing porn
I've met a port directer he was a fucking creep and very sarcastic asshole
i went to a adult cinema that had glory holes in brisbane last week. i gave one guy a handjob and sucked another. was so hot. the second guy cummed in my mouth and the last shot on my face
thinking to go again
>waaaait a minute
you get gay blowjobs? Regurarly?
That's off the charts, dude.