[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /gd/ I am looking for a graphic designer to design me a logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Hi /gd/

I am looking for a graphic designer to design me a logo for a small business that I am starting.

I have done a google search for graphic designers in my city, they are usually large businesses that want in excess of $1000 to design a logo.

I have a few hundred to spare but not $1000, but that is not my only issue with these companies.. I look at their portfolios and most of the designs REALLY suck (pic related).

So, does anyone know any websites where I could possibly find a freelance graphic designers willing to do logo designs for small businesses?

I have looked at websites like 99designs etc but all the google reviews are terrible, from the designers not speaking English or the website pocketing the cash and not giving the designers money etc.

This is not an /r/ thread, I just thought if such a website exists maybe someone here would know them since this is /gd/

Thanks
>>
I'll work on one for you. What's the business and what do you want it to feel like? Any input on colors or styles you like would help. I can get some proofs done tomorrow.
>>
>>254517

Hi, that would be great. If my thread gets deleted just post on /gd/ as I will be monitoring.

I photograph real estate and have decided to start my own small business, the business name is PROPSHOTS

I have an idea of what I am after, I will explain it best I can.

I want the logo to BE the business name (as in I would like the font PROPSHOTS to BE the design) as opposed to a great logo with plain black PROPSHOTS font underneath it etc.

I prefer square type font and really like these polygon shape designs that give a 3d effect (pic related)

I know it is a bit cliche but I also like the aperture symbol as it does relate to photography. (i will post an image of this)

I want the color scheme to be black, grey and yellow (this specific yellow #ffe100)

I may not be great at explaining what I am after but I am very passionate about the work that I do, I want my logo and brand to convey both quality and passion/joy for what I do.

I will post a few images to hopefully help explain what I am after.

Thanks.

Pic related: I like these polygon designs and would like my logo to have this type of polygon design too.
>>
>>254517

This is what I tried to do myself, this is when I decided that I needed a graphic designers help as this is far too basic.

But I would like the proper design to be of the whole business name, similar to what I have tried to do.
>>
>>254517

And this is the type of aperture logo I was talking about and tried to incorporate myself.
>>
>>254515
logosauce.com
>>
>>254541

Thanks I will check this out too.
>>
>>254741
Email me at [email protected]. I could do from £150 - £ 200. Maybe £120
>>
>>254515
you can look me up.

http://sgdstudio.eu

English version of the site is currently unavailable, but you can see my portfolio.
>>
>>254541
never go to these kinds od websites if you want an experienced designer. They simply never go there.
And going for a design contest is the worst you can do.
>>
>>254811

Anywhere I Could find experienced freelance designers that may be willing to design a logo for a startup and not charge $1000+?

I recently contacted a designer recommended to me by a family friend, he would not consider discussing it unless I had $1500 to START

>>254808
>>254787

I will contact both of you, as mentioned I do not have a huge amount but something like $250 is definitely within my budget and I WILL deliver. Obviously I would not expect the high res file without paying anyway so you know I will.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 267x200px
>>254859
experienced designer here

I wouldn't even get out of bed for your budget
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.