Care to give me some advice for my logo?
I'm not sure about the best way to position the text in my logo for my YouTube News Channel.
I made a couple of examples, which concept do you like more?
Also, thanks again for helping me out in my the last thread.
>The word stacking doesnt look too good
Is it because of the font?
>Hard to read from a distance
Working on it
I'm aiming for a flat logo
>Wolf front with Italian or Indian background with Spanish writing
Its México city... and the target audience is mexican
>Cannot be easily drawn
I don't see how is that a problem
3, 5, or 6 looks the best. I'd also play around with removing the white border around the city and wolf. Especially since, with the border, they both reach past the border of the grey circle background.
the only one that could work is #2 imo. just remove the lame city and make a clean recognizable wolf.
1. Change the background color or the red buildings, the words get a little lost. But it works nonetheless.
2. Works fine, continue messing with this one.
3. Looks like a mexican restaurant in Texas.
4. No. Unless you position it on the bottom part but change the font to some retro 80s brush writing
5. Looks like a chinese restaurant in the Midwest
6. It works. If it were animated this would look cool
Remove the white outlining on the city.
Also, since you said you're going flat, why the shadow on the text?
Also I feel like red wolf + dark city would be better, but that might not be what you want.
Also fix the outlining, it jumps out of the circle at the bottom.
Remove the white outline entirely or make it thicker. Presently it makes me think my screen is just having an error displaying colors or my eyesight is finally going.
I'd suggest putting the text on the grey area behind the wolf or even behind the city. I'm on my phone or I'd give you an example.