[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: revenant-01.png (622KB, 5333x4267px) Image search: [Google]
revenant-01.png
622KB, 5333x4267px
Here is a wallpaper for "The Revenant", so what do you guys think?
>>
>>252915
looks good
>>
>>252915
silhouet reads poorly. Could be holding a baseball bat for all I know. Sun looks like paint ms
>>
>>252915
Would be better as just a flat black character.
>>
File: revenant poster.jpg (7MB, 5333x4267px) Image search: [Google]
revenant poster.jpg
7MB, 5333x4267px
>>252915
added some textures
>>
>>252915
The only problem I have with it is that it just doesn't seem to convey the movie at all apart from the bear claw.

On the other hand neither did the trailer...
>>
>>252964
looks great OP,
only the text is to small IMO
>>
File: double-exposure-bear-trees.jpg (59KB, 750x569px) Image search: [Google]
double-exposure-bear-trees.jpg
59KB, 750x569px
Feel really displaced from the movie, you have modern ish type of EDM graphic trying toexplain a mobie about a frontiersman who fights a bear so you but a vector of a bear claw smack dap in the middlenin brown

Why dont you use a doublenexposure technique instead?
>>
>>252964
looks shit
>>
File: revenant-postercom.png (6MB, 1242x1754px) Image search: [Google]
revenant-postercom.png
6MB, 1242x1754px
>>252964
i don't know, but colores fcked up during the upload, here's the newer version, hope it will upload well
>>
>>253925
i somehow like the concept of this all but there are a few things i would criticize:
the shape of the body looks too clean. try making it more grungy and some have some waving hair out of the cape to show the condition he is in at the end of his journey.
i like this sunset but the mountains look more like a jungle due to some gaps in it. the great bear and the bearclaw dont work together as they kind of symbolize the same.
for me some of the big symbols were fire and snow. maybe try to bring this in? maybe a blizzard background instead of this concrete looking one you have now. and some sparks on the inside shape? i also would maybe going to switch the type placement: the revenant on top of it but bigger and di caprio in the shape.
thats all for now
>>
File: mad max poster.png (6MB, 1242x1754px) Image search: [Google]
mad max poster.png
6MB, 1242x1754px
>>
>>254050
works better on this one
>>
File: seven samurai poster compressed.png (7MB, 1242x1754px) Image search: [Google]
seven samurai poster compressed.png
7MB, 1242x1754px
>>
>>254050

Despite being obvious cut outs, I think this works quite well.

>>254052

I don't like the noise filter on this one. Has a bunch of colored dots. The edges on the man feel a bit too soft when they should be hard edges. Good font choice, though.
>>
post more OP
>>
>>254052
make that noise filter monochromatic and change the font. The brushstroke type font is a good idea you just didn't choose the right one, it looks pretty basic. I'd go for something italicized and i'd probably do it all caps as well.

http://www.dafont.com/dk-boris-brush.font

http://www.dafont.com/edo.font

http://www.dafont.com/river-drive.font

http://www.dafont.com/drenazmozgow.font

try and see how these fonts look
>>
>>254052
also lower the noise in addition to making it monochromatic. 2 retro 4 me
>>
>>253529
You are a fucking terrible judge of design.
>>
>>253925
I feel like the edges are TOO smooth. Try putting in smaller detail, make it less round
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.