[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

file identification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: idiotWTF.jpg (227KB, 992x996px) Image search: [Google]
idiotWTF.jpg
227KB, 992x996px
>Be me
>have Torch browser.(It's based on chrome so it's the same)
>click menu/settings.
>scroll down to "People" and click on "Profile 1".
>"are you sure?"
>don't pay attention
>try to click
>cancel button is on the right when it's usually on the left.
>accidentally delete all bookmarks, favorites, extensions, and apps, with one click.

How the fuck is that even possible? I used "recuva" to get my deleted bookmarks file but the file was some weird file I know nothing about(file). My other bookmark files say "checksum" at the top, then list my bookmarks in the middle of a bunch of code. Does any one know what the hell this kind of file is and how I deal with it??(pic related) is there any way for me to translate it so it can be read? I want to just put it into the new default profile, but it cant be read as is.

I tried unicodeUTF-?, Windows125?, GBK, ISO-?, and every other type of encoding I could think of, but none change anything. I have no clue what the file is, or what type of file it even is. Can somebody help me out. I really want my bookmarks back. There were hundreds of them. And, there are no previous versions under properties on my computer, I don't have a system "image", but I do back up my files and system every couple days. The problem is that every time I try to restore to a previous time it tells me there's an error and it "can't extract c:/ error 0x8000ffff" I already uninstalled BitDefender, Malewarebytes, and turned off all firewalls. I think that file is my bookmarks file, it just can be read in the state it's in. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but /adv/ couldn't answer it
>>
File: 2wtf.jpg (156KB, 992x338px) Image search: [Google]
2wtf.jpg
156KB, 992x338px
>>
>>252447
I'm pretty sure >>>/g/ is the best place to ask this if you get them to stop shitposting for a minute.
I don't have the slightest idea of what I'm looking at.
>>
>>252455
thanks, i just pudidupdare on ?g?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.