[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with curved text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 95c2.png (304KB, 430x723px) Image search: [Google]
95c2.png
304KB, 430x723px
I'm trying to make an edit of this pic, but I'm having trouble replicating the style of the curved text.
The middle part shows a test with the Circle Text plugin for paint.net and the bottom part shows a test with Text to Path from gimp.
None manage to have the same angle for the letters as the original pic, though.
Can anyone please help with this? I'd prefer using paint.net or gimp, since I'm most used to them, but I've also downloaded CS2 yesterday to try it and I can get a newer PS version if needed.
>>
you have to warp it with some kind of mesh tool to match the perspective
>>
>>251572
Yeah, that's true, but I think I'd need some sort of mesh with a curved/cylindrical plane.
Know of any tools like that?
>>
>>251574
warp/mesh in photoshop's free transform
>>
>>251578
I'll give it a try. Thanks.
>>
File: sanson360.png (102KB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
sanson360.png
102KB, 430x241px
Done. Thanks again for the help.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.