[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wacom/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: huion.png (71KB, 543x399px) Image search: [Google]
huion.png
71KB, 543x399px
So i just bought a Huion 1060 and it happened to be a piece of shit. Now I don't know how to get rid of it. Daily reminder that wacom is worth every penny /gd/
>>
File: 4L_BfTs6udi.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BfTs6udi.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>250854
Fuck it lets have a WACOM thread. I just got an Intuos ART, and it's my first tablet. I feel like a mongoloid doofus with a brain injury trying to operate this thing. Does that feeling go away? I just wanna draw shit, mang.
>>
>>250854
I bought an A4 Wacom Intous 3 way back in 2005, still have it and use it to this day...It's not in great condition, there are scratches on the drawing surface and the pen nibs are all worn down to almost nothing and the USB cable is a little sensitive but functionally it still works perfectly and I still use it to this day. Not bad for some 10 year old tech.
>>
>>250870
It does anon. I have an intuos photo, which I only bought because of the sweet black colour. Lately i've used the for all purposes, switching to a mouse only for gaming. I use the left buttons for Show desktop and Switch application and the right ones for zoom in and out.
>>
I recently bought myself a wacom intuos pro as a first tablet and am still getting used to it. Anyone have any recommendations and settings to take full advantage of the tablet?
>>
>>250854
>>250870
Daily reminder, iPad Pros are nicer, cheaper, and have more utility then Wacom's.
>>
>>250980
I would love one, but my Intuos Art was 1. A gift, and 2. Like $200 or something.

Also be careful, 4chan gets triggered hard when they are reminded that Apple exists.
>>
Sup fellas

A friend of mine wants to get rid of his Cintiq 13HD, he bought it because enthusiast, and barely used it from what I gathered.
He'd sell it to me for half of what I can find it online for, so around 360€. Is that a good price?
Of course I'll inspect it if I actually decide to buy this.

I'm an arts student, and regularly work with Adobe shit, however a Cintiq is quite a professional thing and I'm not sure if it's worth it for me.
Right now I'm (kinda) comfortably working with a small Intuos tab, and I'm not sure if I'll get used to actually using the pen on the screen now, since I'm so used to a non-screen tablet.

Advice? Much appreciated.
>>
>>250980
hEHEHE
>>
>>250980
They're cheaper? Are you comparing it to a wacom literally no one brought up?
>>
File: m708.jpg (164KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
m708.jpg
164KB, 1001x1001px
Well, lucky me, my Ugee M708 has worked great for a year. I'm going to get the 1910B next.
>>
i have ~300 EUR worth Intuos5 M from 4 years ago. great quality device, worth every cent, but since my /ic/ aspirations are long dead the only occasional use is logo sketching in photoshop.

i don't understand people who prefer to use this instead of mouse for things like vector drawing in AI. i see paid clickbait dipshit bloggers recommending these devices to web designers. what the fuck.
>>
>>250980
Daily reminder: Surface Pro 1&2 are better than iPad pros, cheaper, and have full Windows.
>inb4 botnet
>>
File: Superlative.jpg (122KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
Superlative.jpg
122KB, 734x800px
>>251182
>full Windows
>>
>>251182
Surface Pros are better than a lunch in the face. Or getting kicked by a horse. That's about it. But whatever you need to tell yourself to justify the money you spent.
>>
>>251328
>lunch in the face

Wouldn't be too bad.

The old Surface Pros were pretty shit, especially for their pen, too much latency and accuracy problems. But I hear the Surface Pro 4 is much better...though I'll never test one because they are over priced as fuck.
>>
>>251027
Cintiqs are worth it if you are into drawing or sculpting 3d. I've had a little exposure with the 13HD at college and it seemed a little too small of a for my preference (and price). But at half off, that's a pretty good deal, given that its not broken or scratched up.

Cintiqs hold value pretty well because wacom is a little slow in releasing new products, so you can probably sell it for a profit if you don't like it.

Also I recommend getting an arm mount for it. I got one for my 24"HD and its pretty comfy and convenient.

Also don't worry about getting used to using the pen on the screen. It shouldn't take you long to adjust at all.

Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.