[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my logo for 'Vaen Media'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-1.png (29KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
29KB, 184x184px
Critique my logo for 'Vaen Media'
>>
File: 1.png (333KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
333KB, 5000x5000px
>>
Can you explain your logo? What does it say about this company?
>>
>>250700
I'm not sure I like the imagery.

An up arrow for power or superior, yet contained. And media as in music and video?
>>
You're better off with a word mark based on >>250702 and >>250718's comments
>>
It's too ambiguous
>>
I see a pencil, but somebody out there is going to see a buttplug.

One route worth considering might be to cut the top shape entirely, and make a V and/or A out of the negative space in the E.
>>
please allow me to read "vaen media"
>>
>>250700
I like the style of type face used, the E and the N work well together. I think the negative space arrow shape that the A forms could be utilised more with the shaft travelling down the centre of the E and maybe even carrying it down through the N as well.

One big gripe I have with it is that if the company is 'Vaen' the V gets lost in this logo, if I were to see this logo without knowing the name of the company I would read it as AEN or even CEN at a stretch, but I don't see VAEN in it.
>>
It is completely unreadable
It does not convey anything about the company
It is too simple to convey anything significant
It is too complex to have an immediate response or leave a lasting impression
The inconsistent widths are pissing me off
>>
>>250884
>The inconsistent widths are pissing me off

That's the major problem here indeed.
>>
>>250884
Bang on there mate
>>
Really depends on what Vaen Media is.
>>
Never comment on any design unless you know the brief.

What's the brief??? Then we comment.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17KB, 389x189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17KB, 389x189px
>>
>>250753
Anything can be a buttplug if you try hard enough...
>>
None of the corners are rounded but the top & the widths are inconsistent
>>
>>250700
Sorry OP but it sucks, it's totally illegible and incoherent. Only the top symbol would be much better and simple logo
>>
Makes you look like a shitty edgelord. Go with a wordmark, because as is its an indecipherable mess. And yes, it looks like a buttplug.
>>
>>252163
this.

Fix these, and you got yourself a logo.
Fix the character width inconsistency too ("A" is much too wide in comparison to "EN").
>>
>>250700
Looks strangely foreign and implies to me nothing about what you do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.