[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 370x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 370x398px
My mum asked me to design her a logo for her newly opening beauty salon and i stupidly agreed
Basically all i want is a little bit of criticism and ideas
and if your really nice (I hope you are) you can even add to what I've already come up with

Can somebody please fix up the Logo
>>
Try strarting over. Then, draw up some basic sketches of what the business does and embodies, write these things down, too. Then, with all that different stuff, try to draw something that looks good. To me, that just looks like a shifty Barbie logo
>>
File: rachelriley4.gif (4MB, 308x355px) Image search: [Google]
rachelriley4.gif
4MB, 308x355px
>>250043
>beauty salon
>still have to apply your own lipstick
start over m8

maybe a stll from this gif
>>
>>250045
This. Don't just go with the first thing that comes in your mind. Take the name of the business, come up with synonyms, related words, etc. As many words as you can. Then go from there.
Also are you are you using Photoshop or Illustrator? Cause the line quality looks like shit. You need to design logos in illustrator so that can work for business cards, or something else small, or blown up into a billboard and not lose quality. Also her tit looks fucking weird. But I would just throw the whole thing out and start over. It's not going anywhere.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.