[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screen Printinig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: main.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
I'm a graphic designer and recently started a space themed etsy store. Please feel free to comment / critique / or suggest ideas for future designs.
>>
File: ineedspace.jpg (598KB, 1173x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ineedspace.jpg
598KB, 1173x1500px
another
>>
File: 1full.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1full.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
another
>>
>>249424
i fucking love space.
>>
>>249424
The first one looks really amazing and is my favorite. The chosen font looks amazing and the little icons look really good. The only thing I'd suggest for making it better is possibly making the whole thing colored, like making the background a dark blue, making the letters white, and changing up the colors of each icon.

The second one looks pretty good and is my second favorite. I like the cleverness of the phrase used. I like the red circle behind the rocket and the rocket and smoke look very well made. One thing I would suggest is making the rocket a different color from the smoke, this is because it blends in a bit too much with the smoke, making it look slightly unattractive. This would make the rocket pop out more, since that's the subject of the piece. Another little thing would be to maybe adding white or gray dots in the background to resemble stars, but that might be a little too much.

The third one looks alright but is my least favorite. The typography looks really nice and it fits well with the piece. The color choice is nice and the white background looks well made. Unfortunately, Carl Sagan (I'm assuming) doesn't look that good. His face looks really unappealing and a lot more detail could have put have been put into his body. The lips just look really bad. But overall it's pretty good.

You're a very good artist and I like the work you made, keep it up :)
>>
Thanks and I appreciate the feedback. I would agree with your color comments but I got a bit lazy knowing each additional color equals much more time in studio. Thanks again tho.
>>
>>249424
Good.
>>249425
OK. Ditch the "I need space" and I feel it would be better.
>>249426
Meh. I don't appreciate sarcasm in design.
>>
>>249430
>>
>>249460
I love those posters so much.
I reference them every time a client says 'spacey' or 'futuristic'.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.