[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you pharmaceutically enhanced? /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 289x295px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 289x295px
300mg test e + 50mg aromasin P/w
30mg Dexamphetamine PRN
Noopept/semax/pramiracetam every day
60mg Parnate every day
Klonopin prn
Tianeptine prn

>mfw the dopamine/mu opioid/androgen enhanced feelings of megalomania kick in
>>
File: 1432405884387.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1432405884387.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
Dam, you need help.
>>
>>52692528
Someone can translate?, Really curious here.
>>
>>52692608
OP is dying
>>
File: 1453766943607.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453766943607.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
S O M A
O
M
A M O S
>>
File: images (5).jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>52692676

Relevant
>>
File: 1440477631288.jpg (57KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
1440477631288.jpg
57KB, 700x524px
The op is on testosterone for muscle gains and takes aromasin as an inhibitor because a lot if that extra testosterone is going to convert to estrogen. 300mg of testosterone enanthante is a decent amount and results will be very noticeable after about ten weeks, you week really blow up after that. The amphetamine is for ADD but is taken recreational to help studying and concentration. No idea about the others I'll have to look em up.

Myself I'm on minoxidil to combat and reverse male pattern baldness. Vitamin d supplements since its winter and in not getting much sun. Vit c with zinc for general health and also good sex drive and performance. I also supplement fish oil with high dha and epa for brain and memory function. Nothing exotic though, anyone else or are you guys just gonna shit post because this isn't a thread about graphics cards?
>>
>>52692721
A gramme is better than a damn
>>
>>52692800
>anabolics
I wondered who are those vermins with those "become a faggot in 30days with simple trick" ads making a living from.
>>
I fucking love amphetamine. Took 15mg and played dota for about 16 hours in a row. Lost 2 out of 18 games or something ridiculous.
>>
OP youre gonna fucking die dude your daily regimented shit is so not cash money
>>
300mg of test is like a cruise level dosage. Get on at least 500 you scrub.
>>
>300mg test e + 50mg aromasin P/w
Have no interest in lifting so I don't care for this
>30mg Dexamphetamine PRN
This is great
>Noopept/semax/pramiracetam every day
This is placebo
>60mg Parnate every day
MAOIs are retarded if you're going to take other medications or eat food
>Klonopin prn
I hate you faggots wbo take benzos when you don't need them. Makes it harder for me to get them when I actually do need them. Regardless this is a retarded combo for amphetamine.
>Tianeptine prn
>
another tricyclic anti depressant.
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1387972180459.png (93KB, 941x723px) Image search: [Google]
1387972180459.png
93KB, 941x723px
>>52692912
I haven't seen ads in 10 years. If you're seeing ads on your Internet or doubting the effect of exogenous hormones then maybe you're not smart enough to post here. Try /b, they have lots of funny pictures and plenty of other children who are just as edgy as you
>>
>>52692800

PRN = pro rata as needed, take them when you feel like it

Tianeptine = antidepressant/nootropic' that works with mu opioid receptor
Klonopin = a benzodiazepine, takes the edge off the amphetamine
Noopept/semax/pramiracetam = nootropics' that enhance cognition, attention and memory

Parnate = powerful dopaminergic monoamine oxidise inhibitor drug that increases activity of dopamine/serotonin/norepinephrine and others

Goal is increased stamina, concentration, creativity, memory, strength, etc

I take time off and cycle everything except the testosterone. Lipids and blood pressure are great.
>>
>>52693006

Supra physiological testosterone levels feels great m8 its inherently rewarding in itself

Tianeptine is not a trycylic its a mu agonist

Maoi drugs are fine, just no cheese and drugs that increase chances of serotonin syndrome

If you know your shit, better living with chemistry is both safe and a reality

Get with the times guys the next stage in proto transhumanism is happening whether you like it or not
>>
>>52693070
Cheers op, that's quite a bit to Google. How old are you btw. I haven't ever tried anything to mess with serotonin or attention, except mdma but that was only a few times (recommended if you've got the real deal and are with people that are going to be cool with hugging you, or even better somone you can have sex with). Can you tell me how this stiff effects you daily, like the effect of testosterone will level out over time and have your balls stopped producing their own test?
>>
>>52693222
Yeah shutting down your body's natural testosterone production is great. Don't even argue because I'm sure you're an idiot who is going to be on it long term.

MAOIs are more than just avoid cheese. It's a fuckfest and stupid as fuck go combine with a tricyclic like tianeptine.

Tianeptine IS a tricyclic and a low affinity mu agonist. It won't make you feel good unless you're taking shit tons which would certainly give you SS with the MAOI.

Again: you're an idiot.
>>
>>52693070
>I don't cycle the testosterone
Enjoy having nonfunctional testicles you fucking idiot.
>>
And just another hint:

>MAOIs should not be combined with other psychoactive substances (antidepressants, painkillers, stimulants, both legal and illegal etc.) except under expert care. Certain combinations can cause lethal reactions, common examples includingSSRIs, tricyclics,MDMA,meperidine,[30]tramadol, anddextromethorphan.[citation needed]Agents with actions on epinephrine, norepinephrine, or dopamine must be administered at much lower doses due to potentiation and prolonged effect.

Enjoy death.
>>
>>52692528

>Why aren't you pharmaceutically enhanced?

Unlike you, not everyone is genetically inferior.
>>
Amphetamine is great for fapping, or staying awake if you have no tolerance, but using it daily will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>52693319

>>52693319

Age 26. Yes I get my testosterone from the exogenous so my body doesn't need to make its own. I could stop injecting and revert back to natural status and would recover natural production but there is really no reason to do that unless you are trying to have kids. Spermatogenesis is highly suppressed by testosterone administration

Testosterone makes you feel good, makes you feel dominant but not in an aggressive way. Its like you know your awesome so you don't have to try anymore or 'prove' yourself, you are already 'proven'. All insecurities fade away and you become more goal orientated and you feel more centred and 'whole'.

You are more 'male' but it becomes the new normal so things that would have made you envious or jealous no longer do, because you're already there

It becomes easier to do what you want without feeling intimidated or influenced by societal pressures

Ymmv :)
>>
>enhanced
>>
>>52693456
I'm just imagining the sad pathetic fat anon typing that out. Highinhis own misplaced sense of superiority, stroking his neck beard and swilling down big gulps of mountain dew.
>>
>>>/b/

Kill yourself.
>>
>>52693536
Yeahhh I completely understand the test, it's all the other stuff I was wondering about. Amphetamines and the like, how's that working?
>>
>>52693536
>>>52693319
>>>52693319
>Age 26. Yes I get my testosterone from the exogenous so my body doesn't need to make its own. I could stop injecting and revert back to natural status and would recover natural production
No you couldn't. Not if you've been using it long enough. Your balls are useless now. Congrats.
>>
>>52693623
At 26 he's young enough that post cycle therapy could switch em back on, but that's not definite....
>>
>>52693381

I know my way around tyramine mate and tianeptine has no measurable effect on serotonin

Long term testosterone administration is perfectly safe if you don't go overboard with dosages.

Judging by your anger you seem a little stressed. Maybe get your cortisol/dhea balance checked. Higher androgen levels attenuate the effects of cortisol maybe you're a bit hypogonadal too? :)
>>
File: 1413301991911.jpg (44KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1413301991911.jpg
44KB, 602x481px
>>52692528
Maybe if those drugs weren't a scam, you'd now have the super-human intellect to understand how this isn't related to technology in any way.
>>
>>52693665
>tyramine
It's also tryptophan. You don't know anything.
Taking an amphetamine and TCA on an MAOI is just asking for death. You'll understand when you visit the hospital.
>long term testosterone usage is perfectly safe
Well I'm done arguing with an actual idiot. Enjoy having broken balls when you finally have to stop the testosterone or die.
>>
>>52693703
Jesus wept. Biological and pharmaceutical technology is /g you goddamn neck beard. Go back to threads where you can argue about which brand of graphics card/phone/dildo is best
>>
>>52693665
Perfectly safe
Not sure about that senpai. Once your balls stop production then getting them started again is not always possible. Good luck bro
>>
File: 1350654077392.gif (1MB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1350654077392.gif
1MB, 245x118px
>>52693070
>Prescribing yourself so much medication with a medical education gained from reading bullshit on the internet
>>
>>52693817

I get that, but testicles do two things:

1) make testosterone
2) make sperm

I don't want kids, so why would I ever want to go back to being natural?
>>
I drink and rail oxymorphone (w/o binders) to slow my brain down man

The grass is always greener.
>>
If I felt the need to take test I would feel like a failure of a man.
>>
I take estrogen :^) everyone knows it increases your programming ability tenfold
>>
>>52694013

Girls = industry leading programmers :]
>>
>>52693934
Fair enough. Ever do DNP? I'm thinking about ordering some to use just before summer , thoughts?
>>
i take antidepressants, because without them i am a complete mess who can't sleep for days at a time or relax enough to even feed myself. before i got my meds i had to be hospitalized because i couldn't eat for a week and a half and was too weak and sleep deprived to get out of bed. wasn't a fun phone call to my mom.
>>
>>52693986
Do yourself a favour and don't get older than 28 then.
>>
>>52694062
>DNP
>summer
Enjoy heat death unless you can spend a month indoors in air conditioning.
You're supposed to do it in the winter if you're not a NEET.
Take 350mg and watch the fat melt away.

It's miserable though.
>>
>>52693934
Because you are going to did at 50 if you stay on it.
>With testosterone abuse, the body stops producing the levels of testosterone it needs naturally. Shrunken testicles are the classic long-term effect of abuse, but there’s a whole list of negative effects: shrunken muscle mass leading to hanging flesh on the body, an inability to produce enough testosterone later on, enlarged heart, kidney and liver problems...
>>
>>52694104
Your such an ignorant fuck. I live in Ireland, summer here is so cold that no one even has air con. I think I'm gonna live since in April im looking at 17 Celsius in the hottest time of the day
>>
>>52692800
>>52692912
300mg of test is going to 'blow you up'. It merely makes you hold like 15-30% more muscle mass, depending on your sensitivity and training regimen, and it certainly isn't going to do that in a mere 10 weeks. You're delusional if you think anabolic steroids are magical pills.

>>52692986
300 mg is a blast for regular people. It's cruise dose if you're trying to hold significant lean mass.
>>
>>52694062

Yeah no industrial grade highly toxic chemicals for me

Just use clenbuterol and t3 to cut if you're serious

Tbh amphetamine works good enough as an appetite suppressant, DNP is just crazy talk
>>
>>52693623
PCT still is effective even if he has been on gear for 20 years. It will just take a bit longer to recover to natural status, more like 3-6 months instead of 3-6 weeks you'd get if you've been on for a year or so. You quite literally can't kill your natural testosterone production with testosterone injections, your body doesn't work like that.
>>
>>52694224
>says no to DNP
>actually recommends fucking clen

Are you fucking serious? At least DNP has no negative long term side effects, but clen damages your heart permanently.
>>
>>52694184
>Ireland
This is an American website with majority American posters. I assumed you were American. Summer means hot to Americans. Don't get so upset.

Here this might be easier for you:
>hot outside and have to leave air conditioning or do strenuous activity
Don't take it
>cold outside
Take it
>NEET or never leave the house
Take it
>>
>Certified Schizophrenic
I'm back what did I miss.
>>
>>52694104
You can avoid most of the miserable with T3 and EC. Even makes the cycle more effective.
>>
>>52694224
>all the retarded posts from this guy about how shit is safe
>claims DNP is unsafe when it's incredibly safe if you're not literally retarded and take 1g dosages.
>>
>>52694219
How the fuck is a gain of 15 to 30% not blowing up? ?? And I said after week ten. 3 months is easily enough time to completely change from skinny to buff without steroid use if you train hard and often, with a healthy diet. Steroid use will accelerate that because it reduces recovery time enabling heavy lifts every day but as a hormone it takes time to build up in the body. And besides even without exercise anabolic steroid use will increase muscle mass everywhere because it's effects are systemic.
>>
>>52692807
Can I use this?
>>
>>52692528
Lexapro is my nootropic after piracetam destroyed my brain.
>>
>>52694528
Huxley would have wanted you to
>>
can someone redpill me on nootropics?
>>
>>52694585
It's just a meme.
>>
>>52694585

Instant 180 iq, sleep no longer necessary, can now speak to animals

Omnipotence, omnipresence, immortality etc
>>
>>52694585
Bullshit and placebo unless it's amphetamine or cocaine
>>
But guys, for real, What if there are safe ways to enchance ourselves?, Isn't like a pseudo cyborg-way?
>>
>>52692800
>minoxidil
Where do you get minoxidil?
>>
>>52692528
Is there a recipe for superhuman sexual stamina and cum production?
>>
File: 1423265998339.jpg (20KB, 356x355px) Image search: [Google]
1423265998339.jpg
20KB, 356x355px
>implying I'm not pharmaceutically enhanced in even better ways
4mg estradiol /day
100mg spironolactone /day
:^)
>>
File: 1357840073704.jpg (25KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
1357840073704.jpg
25KB, 230x320px
>ITT: drug addicts thinking they are not junkies because the drugs they use happen to be legal
>>
>>52695478

PT-141
>>
>>52695480

Life is a drug
>>
>>52695478
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>52695478
>spironolactone

poorfag detected
>>
PLACEBO
L
A
C
E
B
O
>>
>>52692528
>Klonopin
I think you may be confused as to the meaning of "enhanced." Understandable, as you're currently taking Klonopin.

My stack:
>daily
2.5g Piracetam
40mg Coluracetam sublingual
350mg CDP choline
25mg triacetyluridine
200mg 5-hydroxy tryptophan
700mg L-tyrosine
30mg Pregnenolone sublingual
>cycled
100mg 9-fluorenone
10oz coffee
25mg 1,3 DMAA
>>
>>52696655
>>52692528
Can you even buy all this shit legally without a prescription?
>>
>>52696681
All of my stuff is legal "for research purposes." Klonopin and I think Test-e are Rx only in the US. I'm not familiar with Parnate.
>>
>>52696681

Depends where you live

You can get most of it or analogues without a prescription if you know where to look
>>
>>52692800
I'd be careful with vit c supplementation i just read a study that said as little as 500mgs a day from vit c supplement hardened arteries.
>>
For those of you interested in real pharmaceutical transhumanism, check some of these areas out:
>PKR inhibitors (PKRI C16)
>Myostatin inhibitors (Stamulumab)
>Telomerase activators (cycloastragenol, astragaloside IV)
>C60 fullerene in olive oil
>Cerebrolysin
>>
Cuz I don't need meds to have self-esteem and happiness, I feel sorry for you anon
>>
>paying the chemical jew instead of doing exercise

>>52697034
Protip: It's all gimmick shit. Remember cholesterol? It's the same shit all over again. It's just meaningless garbage.
>>
File: Wendy-the-Muscle-Whippet1.jpg (68KB, 618x436px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy-the-Muscle-Whippet1.jpg
68KB, 618x436px
>>52697124
The effectiveness of any specific drug for any specific purpose is always suspect, but the effects of myostatin inhibition are undeniable.
>>
Wow is his the world wide web its amazing
>>
>>52693408
meh he's doing the gene pool a good deed.
>>
>>52694361
You're delusional. 3 months is hardly any time. It's going to take at least 1-2 years, possibly three, to go from skinny to buff without anabolics.
Because 'blowing up' implies a gain of 10-20kg of muscle mass, which, even with steroids and an untrained individual, is going to take at least half a year.
>>
>>52692528
Kill yourself you faggot drug addict. Take this shit somewhere where morons congregate like /fit/
>>
>>52692800
>Vit c with zinc for good sex drive and performance.

B-but why would you need that?
>>
wait you can get 60mg of neopets?
>>
>>52697219
Do you have any idea how complex the human body is? Just removing something that has use in the body is beyond retarded.
>>
>>52697034
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOLUNTARILY EAT FULLERENES
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU'RE NOT ADAM JENSEN, THEY SERVE NO KNOWN PURPOSE IN THE BODY
>>
>>52692528
>>52692800
Literally hackers on steroids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKFOx0UYrzs
>>
ITT people that are scared of change and have an irrational fear of the future of medicine

These are the people who will stay on earth while the rest of humanity colonise the universe
>>
HA plebs. 1P-LSD is best supplement
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.