[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life long (or at least since they have been out) Android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

>Life long (or at least since they have been out) Android user
>always like to get android phones so I can run a custom skin on them and change the interface
>here recently I have been playing with my wifes Iphone 6s plus
>I really like the screen
>realistically all I do on my phone is internet and email and text
>not sure if I really want the 100% customization of the android
>I am not the type to constantly buy new phones so I like the Iphone because they last forever
>feel bad for even thinking about buying apple products.

Tell me /g/ should I get a 6s plus over a Note 5? Can I even hook up a Iphone to my linux laptop? I just like the idea of having a Iphone and being able to keep it for 3 years or so.
>>
Only idiot use apple products
>>
>>52676132

haha
>>
>>52676159
Sorry English is bad. Everyone in india who want to look rich has Iphone because it shows you have money
>>
>>52676025
If you're the kind of android user who would even consider getting a note 5, then yes the iPhone is better for you.

If you're ready for a real android phone then get something like a g4, 5x, or moto x pure. They're cheap and perform at the same level or very close to flagships.
>>
>I like the iPhone because they last forever

Nigga you high?
>>
>>52676201
My wife upgraded her after a cracked screen after 3 years and my best friend just upgraded his after 4 years because his new job requires his phone to have bluetooth.
>>
The only reason to not have an iPhone is being poor
>>
>>52676452
>The only reason to not have an iPhone is being poor
Buy last year's iPhone; they are really cheap on contract.
>>
>>52676518
People actually buy old technology?
>>
>>52676186
Unfortunately it's the same in most countries. Like here in Portugal, for example—people will even approach you asking: "Is that an iPhone?".
>>
having an iphone says you're a pleb who wants to look rich.

having a high end android says you know your shit.

having a low end android says you're a pleb.

mfw coworker that's probably smarter than me shows me that he got a new phone, some LG sub 5 inch on a straight talk plan. i mean that's fine if you only use it for a phone. i consider my phone a laptop replacement that makes phone calls.
>>
Get an iPhone if you don't wanna worry about your ISP releasing timely updates that may never even be released by your phones manufacturer
>>
you can only synchronize an iphone with a windows pc or a mac. there's no mass storage accessibility, you have to do everything through itunes
>>
>>52676025
>touchwizz
>>
>>52676186
In the US, everyone who uses android likes to brag about how they like the customization, and the openness of it, and 95% of them use Samshit and the preinstalled shin, and only apps on google play, so its the same deal different type of phone here.
>>
>>52677672
>having a high end android says you know your shit.

kek. Everyone I know with a high end android is running the stock skin, mostly touchjizz. I know more people with jailbroken iphones than those running custom skins on android.
>>
I don't get it.

You can not customize Android phones too. There is nothing Apple does that Android phones don't do better.
>>
>>52680289

right right, sure you do.
>>
>>52680326
Well, according to you I am , I have a high end android phone, so I know my shit.
>>
>>52676025
>Buying an iphone
>buying samshit
nigga are you serious?
>>
>>52676025
>>here recently I have been playing with my wifes Iphone 6s plus

You mean your wife's son's.
>>
>>52676518

>2016
>Still falling for the contacted Jew
>>
>>52676190
Implying the g4 isn't a flagship
>>
>>52676186
POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>52676025
I have a Note 5 and recommend it, really love the pen features, the camera is great and easy to get to because of the short cut they added, there's a lot of features to compensate for the bigger screen and offer some light multi tasking that works fairly well.

I mostly use it for sketching when I'm waiting and taking quick notes here and there. Also the screen is fucking gorgeous.

I can't comment on the quality of an iphone 6 plus because I've never used one and don't care to.
>>
The iPhone is a God tier product if you want to use it to do what a phone is supposed to do, so I'd go for the iPhone, plus the durability of an iphone is fucking amazing, the only reason for why I changed to Android is because I'm an autist that likes to have a customizable home screen.
>>
>>52680698
Underrated comeback kek
>>
>>52681557
Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>52676025
Ask her son how he likes his iPhone
>>
>>52680698
Top Kek
>>
>>52682131
>iPhone is a God tier product if you want to use it to do what a phone is supposed to do
I always thought the call quality sucked when I had iphones. Then again the last Iphone I had was a 4. However, it always sounded worse than my old clamshells.
>>
Fuck you people.

For the average /g/ user a fucking moto E would be enough. Do you really need more power on a phone?

The only times it will lag is when you run a lot of apps at once or playing games (but why would you even play games?)
>>
>>52678876
Actually plugging an iPhone in and syncing with iTunes hasn't been a thing in years. Just turn it on and use it. You obviously know nothing about iPhones.
>>
>>52677672
Having to prove you 'know your shit' by buying a certain kind of phone is fucking retarded. It's the same kind of bullshit the awful PC master race types peddle.
>>
>>52676025
>Tell me /g/ should I get a 6s plus over a Note 5?
You shouldn't because if you're buying a phone for the screen then no one can hold a candle to Samsung, sadly enough.
>>
i like my iphone, it serves its purpose well.
i'm also the kind of person who'd be satisfied with a brick, keep my phone off unless i'm making an outgoing call.
>inb4 that's autistic
>>
>>52676025
Well a friend of mine who isn't biased at all in terms of phones got a iphone after he lost his Z3 and he hates it. His main reasons being the lack of customization on the home screen / no dark menu option and the thing he hates most is the media transferring, that you have to use itunes and can't choose the format or just copy it onto the phone easily, also no folder based music player.
Also, don't buy samshit. Overpriced shit
>>
>>52676025
Get a Nexus 6P. Great with stock android, better than the 6S and most importantly doesn't take 2 hours and 30 mins to charge
>>
>>52676025
sounds like you should get a lumia 640
>>
>>52683689
>also no folder based music player
Get over yourself, organising your media library manually isn't something you should be doing in 2016. Man child.
>>
>>52683806
>Get over yourself, organising your media library manually isn't something you should be doing in 2016. Man child.

Not him, but organizing my media library by folders is a lot more efficient that tagging music that isn't properly tagged if your collection is old.

I also like having a certain level of control over my music structure.
>>
>>52683861
Tagging is even worse, just use a service where you have access to a catalog of music and stop worrying yourself over these things.
>>
>>52683900
I'd rather not pay for music I already own.
>>
>>52683935
Not having to organise my music, plus unlimited access to new music is well worth it.
>>
File: Krogan dancer.gif (871KB, 245x153px) Image search: [Google]
Krogan dancer.gif
871KB, 245x153px
>>52676025
I know several people that use old Iphones only for chatting/phoning/browsing. Thats OK, you're only a retard if you always get the newest Ishit product and hype it.

Those Iphones have amazing build quality and run pretty fast and stable, but with massively reduced freedom.

Also Samsung is now cloning Apple, I wouldn't buy it. You could look for Xperia phones. Otherwise, I heard some Windows phones should be worth a look, when it comes to pure productivity.
>>
>>52683967

Not that guy but
>implying I want to listen to music in shirty mp3 quality

Media Monkey is where it's at. Makes sorting music easy and syncing with the app on the phone.

It just werks
>>
>>52684015
Apple Music, for example, serves losses tracks.
>>
>>52676186
>Everyone in india who want to look rich has Iphone because it shows you have money

poo in the loo
>>
>>52676025
>buy flagship phones
>>
for your needs, basically all sub 200 euro phones will do just fine. why buy overpriced samsung or iphone? get some meizu or moto g or something cheaper
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.