[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be fucking honest, the only reason you hate apple is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

File: og_image.jpg (20KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
og_image.jpg
20KB, 1200x1200px
Be fucking honest, the only reason you hate apple is because you can't afford their products, stay poor poorfags
>>
ITT: OP is assblasted
>>
>>52673749

I used to not like apple back in the day because it divided the computer field for absolutely no reason, basically youd have to commit to a platform to get whatever shit you wanted done and then you were stuck.

Now, who cares, you can accomplish the same with either or. Their shit is too expensive though. And the only reason is because carriers keep paying subsidies for people to have iphones, end carrier subsidies and watch the price come tumbling down.
>>
File: malware.png (591KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
malware.png
591KB, 640x480px
>>52673749
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WipM3SAYqK4&t=1808
>>
I geniunly dislike most apple products because they make me install their bloatware that is iTunes, which in turns proceeds to install other useless things I don't need like Quicktime, for example. If I didn't have to jump through hoops to put some music on my ipod without using iTunes I would like them.
>>
File: mac_is_shit.png (117KB, 1405x600px) Image search: [Google]
mac_is_shit.png
117KB, 1405x600px
>>52673749

Apple and Linux both are insecure pieces of shit and which is why most of the world uses Microsoft Windows.
>>
>>52675725
I think it has more to do with Windows coming preinstalled on mainstream pc's
>>
Nope. I actually bought a macbook for 2000$ and then installed arch on it.
>>
>>52673749
I hate them only because they are overpriced, there isn't anything beyond.
>>
nah the only reason I hate apple is because they are the biggest hypocrites in the tech industry.
>oh we are Apple, we care
>let's save the trees by using green resources
>btw if you don't buy our products, then you are an evil goy, an you'll burn in hell
>but we are Apple, and we care
And their brand image... I get it, you have to have a name that grants quality, but Apple is just ridiculous. Claiming to invent everything ... You can literally smell the elitism. And for what? Owning a shitty overpriced computer?
>>52675725
You do realize how big of an idiot you are don't you?
>>
>>52673749
>have the ability to buy the iPhone 6S Plus 128GB
>won't because it's fucking retarded

For less money, I can get the Xperia Z5 Compact + 128GB microSD card + Sony MDR-ZX770BN + flip case + screen protector on top of the one in the box + a coffe.

Xperia is love, Xperia is life.
>>
>>52673749
>implying you have to be rich to get an iphone
>what are installment plans
>>
>>52673749
I can afford apple products and I still hate them and the reason for that is because I prefer building my own laptops and computers and have no need to impress people by rattling off brand names and system specifications. Apple products are for people who need the price tag and brand name showing on everything they buy. The aesthetics of apple products arent actually aesthetics they are simply the abscence of character
>>
>>52673749
I dislike people proclaiming the OS as superior to Windows but they're just shit at using a PC.
>>
>>52673749
I have a macbook pro and I only use it sparely because I can do everything that's important on linux.
>>
File: 1453848013194.jpg (866KB, 800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1453848013194.jpg
866KB, 800x2500px
>>52673749
Be fucking honest, the only reason you love apple is because you can't afford anything besides apple products, stay poor poorfags
>>
>>52673749
I have a $2600 Surface Pro 4.

get mad.
>>
>>52673749
It's not always ''this stuff is overpriced'' = "I can't afford it.''
I can afford to pay 100 bucks for a pair of amazing jeans but I will never pay 300 for them, no matter how good they are or good they look.
On topic then- I have an iphone, had them since the launch, just upgraded from iphone 5 to 6s yesterday (good pun btw, SIX ess), and I have an ipad mini retina since last year. Would never buy a mac though, unless I would need it for something. I like windows more, I can do more with it, it is cheaper, more convenient for me etc. Was considering to buy a macbook air one day to replace my laptop though. But as far as desktop pcs go, nothing beats windows for me. Firstly, because I game in my free time, and at the moment apple can't offer proper gaming experience.
>>
>>52675725
the list is a list of vulnerabilities which were found, reported, and then acted upon

by posting that image you are effectively debasing any argument you had. it shows linux and osx fix more potential attack vectors than windows
>>
>>52675819
It comes with a shit OS so what's the point?
>>
>>52673749
>poorfag
>what is saving money
The reason I don't support apple is because they are assholes with developers.
They don't allow to use other rendering engine than their own webkit engine in ios, and they until recently has hostage javascript turbo to make their own browser even faster,

Fuck them.
>>
File: 1451252933598.jpg (108KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
1451252933598.jpg
108KB, 1000x615px
>>52673749
>buys apple products
>calls others poor

Srop wasting your parents money monica.
>>
>>52677161
i thought elon musk was the one who said that about apple
>>
The new night mode feature literally cured my insomnia so I thank them for designing that
>>
File: 41EtPrJHkQL._SY400_.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
41EtPrJHkQL._SY400_.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
I got something for about the same price with like twice the performance. It's not that I'm poor, it's that I don't like throwing my money through the window.
>>
>>52673749
I would For Sure commit to an iPhone if I could jailbreak it and have an SD card slot. I would miss Android a fucking lot though.
>>
>>52673749
Steve Jobs is dead. No more reason to buy Apple products.
>>
>using 3k PC
>hates apple
>cant afford it
>>
Do Apple fags actually think this way? Do they honestly feel superior because they spent a lot of money on their products? A lot of macfags giggle when they see my T420 but it's hard to tell whether they think it's because they're technologically retarded or they actually think I'm too poor to afford a 'modern' laptop that I can use for 'netflix and chill bruh'.
>>
>>52675725
>Linux is insecure
>Linux kernel has the lowest weighted value of vulnerabilities
nice picture there, hun
>>
>>52675807
>btw if you don't buy our products, then you are an evil goy, an you'll burn in hell

Said no Apple marketing anywhere, ever.

Why you gotta lie?
>>
>>52675520
Both Verizon and ATT have stopped low price contract upgrades and now charge full price for the phones. Though they disguise them as monthly payments.

People now pay 20-30 extra a month for the latest phone instead of 300 down. They end up either paying approximately 75% of the full price before upgrading next year or they pay full price for their devices. I doubt this has yet to impact the market.
>>
I just bought an XPS 13 because it's like a macbook only with a decent OS and a non-garbage keyboard.
>>
>>52678073
Verizon still lets legacy contract holders upgrade at a discount. Just got a maxx 2 for 100bux that way.
>>
>>52673749
It is funny to see how fucking ugly were their past designs. Otherwise Jobs was an asshole with literally everybody, and he was a jew too: in all his projects the main was steal you. Now most of the designs are pretty nice. Apple it's ok if you aren't interested in electronics and you only want to use electronics. It's ok, I have some Apple items and I like them but there's ppl who defend Apple is always better than other brands and they're wrong. Things cost what ppl want to pay. For instance, I hate iPhone but LOVE iPod classic. If I were interested in music I probably would bought a FiiO or another hi-fi device
>>
>>52678111
Verizon user of over 10 years here. 3 of my lines are eligible for upgrade and I only get edge prices.
>>
>>52673749
>being poor and mad that you cant afford apple shit while people with money choose not to buy apple shit
I'm sure you can get another loan to get that iPhone you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>52678217
What are edge prices?
>>
>>52673749

Apple can't even afford the parts to their faggy devices with the strong dollar, ahahah
>>
>>52678277
Verizon's monthly plan. For instance the iPhone is 28.99 a month for 24 months. It equals about 650 over that time. Though if your phone is in excellent condition you can give it back at 75% and start a new 24 month payment plan for the latest phone of your choice :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Damn it feels good not to be poor.
>>
>>52678304
Oh. I just bought mine outright for a hundo. Guess maybe there's some kinda secondary criteria.
>>
>>52678306
Macbook, Apple watch, nightstand, no other expensive accessories in sight, shitty picture frame, poorly painted and textured walls, average carpeting, misaligned door.

Are you sure you're not poor? You don't even have a desk brusef.
>>
>>52678306
>using the side of your desk
That's about what I'd expect from a mac user.
>>
op is so insecure that he need to brag on Internet anonymous forum
>>
>>52678306
>charging your watch
Should have bought a real watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>52678337
>implying I didn't have that there to watch jewtube videos while I lay in bed.
>>
>>52678400
>Not watching them in your 60' Curved OLED Smart TV

You're poor senpai
>>
File: 1430215549388.jpg (59KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430215549388.jpg
59KB, 540x960px
>how richfags brag
>check out my skyscraper, mansion, and super cars

>how middleclassfags brag
>check out my lawn, house, and premium cars

>how poorfags brag
>check out my bike and/or riced civic

>how povertyfags brag
>check out my mac/iphone, it's my most valuable possession, i'm not poor i swear!!!11
>>
I've tried to like the iPhone, but I just can't.
>>
>>52673749
I do have a macmini and I find it useful, but I hate iPhones, iMacs and other iShit and am not a fan of their OS.

Oh I also have a Powerbook G4, which I bought in 2004, when nobody knew who the fuck Apple was, not even hipsters. That was even before they were successful with the ipod.

I don't think I'll buy another of their product. I think my next PC will be a NUC on steroids from Intel maybe. Nothing Apple makes is interesting for me.
>>
>>52678306
>that desk
>that wall
>that carpet

Anyone can afford a macbook, but sometimes its not a better choice when your living standards are so low.
>>
I like my macbook honestly, the cost wasn't a huge deal and it has a great resell value. I also am pretty rarely at my desk at home, so I needed something portable and the magsafe power adapter was a big plus.

I used to be a huge ASUS fan but my last notebook I bought from them cost nearly as much and had a lot of problems. Had to sent it in twice for repairs under warranty, and the second them they sent it back to me I got it back with a key literally fucking missing and the switch broken. Never again. I use my T60 a lot too.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>52678839
and a picture of my setup. I've spent more on peripherals than the computer itself, which is honestly a bad thing.
>>
>>52678850
Bloody australians.
>>
File: With a Macbook Air.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
With a Macbook Air.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>52673749
>>
>>52678850
It's upside down you cucktard
>>
touch screen convertible macbook when?
>>
>>52679121
stop wearing a pinky ring and posting your hand on g
>>
>>52673749

I can't justify 'investing' the money on an underpowered laptop with silly apple sticker on it.

And can't be arsed putting together a hackintosh build.
>>
Can't customize iOS to make it my own, and it fucking hardly let's me do anything with music and videos without iTunes.
Also, Macbooks are overpriced af and I don't video edit or anything so there's no use for all that power when you can't game
>>
>>52673749

I hate apple and the trendy progressive politically correct sheep fags that use them.

OP is a nigger likely to responsd with "YOU HATE BEATS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD THEM"
>>
I could be Bill Goddamn Gates rich and I wouldn't touch Apple's garbage with a ten thousand foot pole while wearing a goddamn hazmat suit.

So go to hell, Apple viral marketer. No one with an IQ over 90 cares about your shit.
>>
>>52679272

like most of the Bay Area in Cali and all of Seattle are apple sheep, all fart smelling progressive fucks that own nothing but apple products and don't even know why, thinking they're doing good, thinking they have special hardware.

MFW their imac is literally a PC.

MFW 80% of that imac price is for that 800% overpriced Samsung PLS display that's rebranded as a Thunderbolt display.
>>
OP is apple shill confirmed
>>
i use both pc and mac. have mac laptop and iphone but old pc desktop to manage home network and music to devices around the house like xbox, etc. so the pc is the brain and the mac is the travelling/remote device. this works well for me. i do NOT like windows 8 tiles / menus. but whatever. still will use windows for networking/ftp/web/programming/development. but again prefer mac for sitting on the couch or waiting at airport. i loved the integration of calendars/contacts/translators when travelling with my mac. click on something in my contacts, bring up map, have my phone translate to taxi driver in three clicks. fucking tight. i'm not a robot.
>>
>>52679339
Literally me
Windows desktop, Mac laptop, iPhone master race
>>
>>52678073
Your monthly price for the line goes down so you pay the same or less in the end. The leftover price of the phone for 2 year contracts was already subsidised in your line access fee.
>>
>>52679272
>No one with an IQ over 90 cares about your shit

I didn't know they awarded the fields medal to people with an IQ less than 90
>>
>>52679272
>>52679311
The OP is very, VERY, obviously an Apple hater acting out his favourite straw man to fuel the stupid misguided hate even further. If anything, you're the 'sheep' for believing that actual Apple users would be coming here and post shit like that.
>>
>>52673749
I'm about to drop 1400 on a real computer why would I want inferior hardware?
>>
File: 1452426008330.jpg (53KB, 630x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452426008330.jpg
53KB, 630x456px
I see Pajeet found a new angle, start a thread pretending to be an apple shill then samefag the thread with apple hate
>>
>>52678304
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>52677875
>Do Apple fags actually think this way?
No. If you're in any way, shape, or form still attending a school of sorts, and the people you know aren't actual adults, you *might* come to that conclusion. But in real life, with normal people, nobody cares about your stupid laptop - Apple or otherwise. Take that from someone who's 34 and works with people who are mostly aged between 30 and 45.
>>
I've been on /g/ since 2007

This is the one thread that has been posted more times than any other troll thread ever.
>>
File: 1428435649145.jpg (115KB, 1248x706px) Image search: [Google]
1428435649145.jpg
115KB, 1248x706px
>>52679272
Based Bill.
>>
>>52675725
This is why.
>>
>>52678306
>>52678400
>particle board furniture
Oh yeah you ballin dog.
>>
>>52678850
Australian eh?
>>
File: 1453955688078.png (3MB, 1656x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453955688078.png
3MB, 1656x1200px
>tfw not poorfag
>>
>>52673749
not exactly. i never fell for the ipod meme and will never own an apple product
>>
OP is a major appleFAG kys pussi nigger
>>
Closed platform, litigious patent trolls, and inflated price combined with appeal-to-idiots marketing campaigns that represent that absolute worst embodiment of style triumphing over substance.

Also, Steve Jobs was a prima donna and by all credible accounts, a tremendous sleaze bag and asshole.

Only thing I like about Apple is the Woz.
>>
>>52678073

Its the same damn thing, just because it becomes itemized on a bill doesn't mean they "stopped", same shit different name.

No one, other than people who understand how personal finances work. will pay full price for the phone up front.
>>
>>52675778
That's literally one of the most ass-backwards thing I can think of.
>>
I have plenty of apple products, I still hate them as a company and their business practices.

Can't get OS X anywhere else though, so I get over it. If I could *reliably* (no, fuck hackintosh) run OS X on non apple hardware I'd never buy a macbook again.
>>
File: trugureded.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
trugureded.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>
I mainly just hate Apple because their users are annoying cunts.
>>
>>52675598
very hard bait but ill bite. People assume linux should be for everything and try to argue it ten ways to sunday.

For example I use windows to admin a windows environment. Because I don't need linux to do my job. It is a tool to get the job done, not a slave that needs freeing. At the end of my days however I like to have Open source tools and cygwin with dev support for the tools that I don't see windows being able to fully bring to life.
>>
>>52673749
no I use them and hate on them
>>
Had white macbook, air, nano and iPhone 4.

Hated all of then.
>>
>>52673749
Pretty sure my thinkpad cost more than whatever shitty macbook you're using.
>>
To be honest if you don't own a Surface Book it's because you're too poor to afford one.

Macbooks are for people who want to look like they're well off, but who can't afford an actual high-end machine. Hence the lack of modern amenities like discrete graphics and detachable display with tablet support.
>>
I don't like OSX but I like the clean feel of iOS. I'm mad that the carrier name for GSM iPhones on straight talk is "TFW" though. fucking memes
>>
You're too fucking poor to afford a surface book. Stay poor fag for life nigger
>>
>>52673749

you think a viable future is everyone in the world buying their OS from US companies
>>
>$2,000
>Intel integrated graphics

wew lad
>>
>>52673749
People hate the excessive fanboying. Apple products and software have just as many flaws as any other software but fanboys act like Apple is a extraterrestrial force giving us puny humans the technology of the gods.
In the end the people that blindly hate apple are just as bad as the people that blindly support stupid shit like the apple watch.
>>
>>52683356
>dGPU in a laptop
I don't care how much I'm paying for the laptop, I'll take integrated graphics.
>>
File: disdain.png (284KB, 866x638px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.png
284KB, 866x638px
>>52673749
>applelcucks
>taking out a loan to feel 'rich'
>>
>>52683366

I agree in spirit, but usually iGPU is used to supplement a smaller battery in order to save costs on both fronts. A dGPU obviously has much better performance (at the cost of power), but can be easily overcome by using a higher quality battery in the machine. That's why Surface Book gets the same battery life as a Macbook despite using significantly more power in each component.
>>
File: Macbook Battery Life.png (46KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Macbook Battery Life.png
46KB, 650x450px
>>52683440

To expand on this, it's not like Apple is actually seeing benefit from choosing to use iGPU instead. Whatever battery life they save from the choice, they use to cut down the size of the battery to maintain that same 10~12 hour point. If Apple were actually using high end batteries in combination with iGPU, it would be another story.

Pic related - 2015 Macbook, even with a Core-M SoC, only gets about 5 hours of heavy use.
>>
>>52683440
>A dGPU obviously has much better performance (at the cost of power), but can be easily overcome by using a higher quality battery in the machine.
Well yes, but then I've got a bigger battery for equal battery life thanks to additional performance I'll never take advantage of. Sounds rather pointless to me. Now take that bigger battery and drop the dGPU and now we're talking.
>>
>>52683485
see my continued post >>52683464

Whatever savings Apple gets from iGPU vs dGPU they immediately use to cut costs on batteries. In a perfect world we'd have big batteries paired with serviceable, lower-power alternatives, but in the real world we have businesses who care more about margins than quality.
>>
>>52678620
>>
>>52683513
And? It doesn't change the fact that if my laptop had a dGPU it would add additional cost while providing no additional benefits for my uses.
>>
>>52673749
Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>52673749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6meqmNz0FI
>>
>>52683549
>poor americans

those exist? wew
>>
>>
>>52683549
R
E
K
T
>>
>>52673749 (OP)

>anons post in /g/ about how much they love tech.

>only 3 OSs out there (software is FREE for all three if you know how to torrent).

>get in endless arguments about which OS is best instead of owning all three (you seriously can't afford a fucking mac mini or used macbook?!)

I've never made much over 20k/yr and I own both a Mac Pro and PC (just finished building a Skylake gaming/HTPC) and I have no debt.

I could understand if this was /o/ or /g/ with a ton of car/gaming options...but you have just fucking three. This is a technology thread. Fucking act like it.
>>
>>52675650
>i havent used an apple product since 2005
>>
>>52680072
>not poorfag
>can't afford a desk or seating
ok mr
>>
>>52683577
lol
>>
File: CZFnsjvUgAIzWvk.jpg large.jpg (178KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
CZFnsjvUgAIzWvk.jpg large.jpg
178KB, 1023x682px
I don't know where you live OP, but here I could buy an iPhone once a month on welfare and still have spare money for food, bills and rent. If you think ~500 $ is a lot of money you need to reconsider your life choices or at least kill yourself.
I don't buy Apple products, because I think they are legitimately bad
>>
>>52673749
I like razer more.
>>
I dislike the look of it. Al least software. You can't change anything and it's just to simple for my taste. Or am i wrong and you can costumize it to suit your needs just like linux? Hell, even Windows are better looking and with bunch of more options. The horror of this is it's even better that I didn't have money for it because I would probably use it like some sheep never knowing about better stuff like linux. Now, when I have, I would give that money for linux OS and definitely not for OSX.
>>
>>52673749
>the only reason you hate apple is because you can't afford their products
Nope. I only hate them because of my own failures.
As in, I did not sell my shares in them when they were at an all time high, since, well, why would you settle for doubling your money, when you probably can easily triple it?
Oh, and I am also mad at the, because I did not buy in early enough to easily multiply my money tenfold. Had I bough me a netbook in 2004, instead of an ibook, and apple shares for the remaining money, I could now buy myself dozens and dozens of new thinkpads instead of only like a few dozen used ones, but why would I want to waste my money?
>>
File: merchant.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>52675725
Goy what are you doing? Don't post actual research papers while shilling
>>
>>52683552
Then don't buy laptops with dGPUs you stupid cuck. Nobody's got a gun to your head telling you which laptops to buy.
>>
>>52685590
No shit you fucking dolt, I was refuting >>52683356
>>
Nah. I use a Surface Pro which costs twice as much as your shitty poorfag Macbook.
>>
>>52676762
Perfect device = surface pro 4 with optional surfacebook keyboard.
>>
>>52679205
>convertible
you mean a tablet with a keyboard?
>>
>>52675725
Linux is FOSS. It's obvious that people would be aware of more vulnerabilities. That's the whole point. People can find vulnerabilities and help fix them. On Linux, vulnerabilities can be found and fixed before causing problems. On Windows, almost everything is a zero-day.

Windows has a FAR higher proportion of severe vulnerabilities. Linux has more known vulnerabilities overall because it's FOSS, but most of them cause limited damage and are only possible in a controlled environment. Windows has vulnerabilities that are regularly used in the wild to totally take over machines.

Agreed on OS X being crap.
>>
File: laputan.jpg (57KB, 599x631px) Image search: [Google]
laputan.jpg
57KB, 599x631px
>>52673749
I can afford it but I don't want to be spoonfed a bad os with shit hardware at insane costs anon.
>>
>>52673749
I can but I always look for performance/price ratio instead of portability.
And even then, the Zenbook destoy the macs in portability/price ratio too.
>>
>>52673749
I hate it bcz its not compatible with anything but itself, its like if humans couldnt fuck animals, what kind of world would that be?
>>
>>52673749
You're absolutely right, Im poor as fuck and I hate apple
>>
>>52679121
>macbook air
>ever

the only one worth the money for what it is is the mid range 13" pro
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.