[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Please
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 20
File: Rig.jpg (3 MB, 2984x3608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rig.jpg
3 MB, 2984x3608
So I have a class with someone who I forgot about. I forgot that I hated him, until the first day of class when he sat next to me and started discussing PCs.

Long story short,
> He told me that he ordered the 2GB 960 over the 4GB version because the memory bandwidth was too small to use all 4GB.

> He starts talking shit about mine, how "I didn't build it right," and how I shouldn't have spent $100 on my Enthoo pro, when I could've gotten a case for $30. One "selling point" of said case he showed me was that "It comes with the same amount of fans, AND LEDs"

>Said that I was retarted for getting a standard ATX Mobo instead of MATX because you can do the exact same things with them.

>Tells me that I'm retarted for going with an AIO instead of a Custom loop.
Big step-up from and AIOs to Custom loop, compared with Tower Heat sinks and AIOs

Oh yeah, and he shows me a video of his PC.
>No cable management.
>Has a Hyper TX3 with the stock fan on the front, and his stock CPU fan on the back of the heat sink for a gnarly Push-Pull config.
>Says that his A10 860k beats First gen i7 cpus in Passmark.
>His setup is cringey and broken as hell.

>Says I don't deserve any of my shit
Mother fucker, I have two jobs

How retarted is he?

Pic Related, it's my rig.
>>
Damn this kid is stupid as fuck. Nice build
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
Nice blog.

>seeking validation from turbo autists on a Mongolian shadow puppet message forum after being dissed by a real life Autist.
>>
Post his rig so i can ridicule the both of you.
>>
File: 1453822154000.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453822154000.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>52673139
> He told me that he ordered the 2GB 960 over the 4GB version because the memory bandwidth was too small to use all 4GB.
He doesn't know how fucking RAM works.
> He starts talking shit about mine, how "I didn't build it right," and how I shouldn't have spent $100 on my Enthoo pro, when I could've gotten a case for $30. One "selling point" of said case he showed me was that "It comes with the same amount of fans, AND LEDs"
... since when do leds matter in any of this?
>Said that I was retarted for getting a standard ATX Mobo instead of MATX because you can do the exact same things with them.
Right for muh gamin rigs, wrong in any other use. PCI slots, nuff said.
>Tells me that I'm retarted for going with an AIO instead of a Custom loop.
This is where it's getting fucking autistic.
>Oh yeah, and he shows me a video of his PC.
mfw
>Says that his A10 860k beats First gen i7 cpus in Passmark.
I have an A10 860k. It's a fucking piece of shit and even the most pathetic i7 will outperform it.

Yea OP he's pretty fucking stupid. You're also pretty fucking autistic for getting this worked up about something some random faggot has to say.
>>
>>52673356
Don't have any pics of it
>>
not your personal hug box OP
>>
>>52673375
Did not mean for it to come off that way. Just thought I should share
>>
>>52673139
>Said that I was retarted for getting a standard ATX Mobo instead of MATX because you can do the exact same things with them.

If that is your rig was there a reason for getting ATX over MATX?

A few years ago when we had 2 controllers on the Mobo then yeah ATX was a better and if you need more than 2 PCI-E slots or want a PCI slot then I can understand ATX over MATX.

For anything else though they are basically now nearly the same in quality. On board audio is also good enough unless you are some massive audiophile so really I can't think of that many uses for PCI-E slots other than just GPU's or RAID controllers/PCI-E SSD's.

Don't think your a retard but I personally consider ATX to be only required if you need its extra functionality.
>>
>>52673139
NICE
FUCKING
BLOG

Also yeah, that's annoying. Niggas gonna nig
>>
File: 3WayFlip.jpg (23 KB, 124x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3WayFlip.jpg
23 KB, 124x126
>>52673406
No, but it's our void to piss in.
>>
>>52673835
Got it for future expandability, really. Less important, but MATX in ATX Cases look weird to me
>>
>>52673624
Just ignore faggots like that. Trust me, I've had to deal with so much shit from a so-called friend of mine.

>years ago
>faggot friend boasting like hell about his "server" he made
>asked me to look at his webstuff n shit
>his fucking 120kb/s upload.wtf
>could barely stream an mp3
>he told me I just had shit internet and it wasn't his fault
>asks me to come over to look at it
>whythefuckamIdoingthis.jpg
>look at "server"
>really just an old compaq case with an assorted mess inside
>"lol it doesn't matter, it's a server"
>proceeds to show me all his network crap
>try to access share, fucker takes almost half a minute to respond
>tries to fucking run GAMES from a network drive, obviously it didn't work for shit
>"I'm just trading in time to have everything in 1 convenient spot"
>this shit goes on for a straight hour or so, he's just constantly justifying everything about his piece of shit system
>went home after telling him he's just giving himself a bad time
>he got fucking mad as usual and went full "OH I DON'T SEE YOU HAVING A SERVER YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS"

Cont.
Also story thread now I guess.
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (15 KB, 212x238) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
15 KB, 212x238
>>52673139

even if I tell you that you are mostly right and he is mostly wrong,
how will that change the painful fact that you were born retarded?
>>
>>52674217
>few months later
>decide having a NAS or some shit might be useful as I was constantly sending files back n forth on my computers
>decide to take that faggot up on his words
>decide to build a little homeserver that could store my files and help with syncing shit
>might as well equip it to deal with a gameserver if needed
>build basic mini-itx computer with a basic core 2 duo processor (think 2008-era computer parts)
>jam in 2x 500gb hdds for dat storage space
>pack together in tiny neat case, cablemanage for good airflow
>a_tiny_server_was_born.gif
>generally happy as fuck, worked like a charm
>runs deathmatch server perfectly
>fast forward few weeks
>deathmatching with 2 random nerds from class, having a good time
>fuckingfaggot has joined the server
>collective what because I didn't use a master server, so you could only connect by direct ip
>don't know how he got the ip but idgaf
>not even a minute later he's complaining
>"boy this server lags"
>"boy this server stutters"
>"boy this n that"
>boy I'm sure it's your fucking celeron singlecore overheating laptop
>boot his ass because he didn't even play
>collective whatwasthatabout.jpg
Guess he didn't like the idea of me having a server.

I have more if people are interested.
>>
File: 1298565076496.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1298565076496.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>52673139
>4GB GTX 960
There's an inkling of truth, but nothing to sperg out on
>Case
Purely personal tastes--I personally hate Corsair, but friends swear by their cases
>mATX over ATX
Depends on what you wanna do, but frankly, mATX cases are overatted--go ITX or don't downsize at all
>AIO
Personal preference, but I personally hate AIO coolers--they're fickle, often louder, and less reliable, but I can appreciate their aesthetics

>Hyper TX3
212+/Evo's retarded brother
>860K
Couldn't spring for a fucking 7700K? Obviously you guys don't live near a Microcenter
>Push-Pull on a TX3
Wasteful
>>
>>52674596
Just keep posting
>>
File: 1414562374109.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414562374109.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
>>52674755
By the way, you probably have too many exhaust fans versus intake--you should probably remove your rear fan.

Also, you did kind of waste your money on the 960.....
>Should have saved your money with the 2GB version
>3.5 aside, should have gone for the 970
>Or even gone AMD if you couldn't spring for a 980
>>
>>52673835
For that matter, just go ITX then--if he doesn't need the requirements for ATX, then he doesn't need them for mATX either.

For the few inches it saves, it's not worth the limitations.
>>
File: 1447099579325.gif (3 MB, 300x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447099579325.gif
3 MB, 300x240
>>52674845
Very well.

>advance plot by few days
>THAT FAGGOT comes over uninvited
>still lived at home and mother told me to be nice so godfuckingdamnit here we go again
>came over whining why I booted him
>told him he was acting like a faggot and wasn't feeling up to tolerating it
>he goes full faggot mode and tells me he was "just trying to point out issues with my server"
>told him being a whiny shit isn't really helpful
>continue plot, he's persistently nagging me that he wants to see my shit
>pic related pretty much
>show him the tiny cube server that I love and desire
>he instantly launches his shitflurry of cancerous non-arguments before I can even respond
>"haha anon, it's so tiny it probably can't do shit"
>"no wonder your deathmatch server was so shit"
>and the very best "it doesn't even have a graphics card"
>nigga you don't talk shit about my lovable cute serverfu.jpg
>told him to step the fuck up if he was so fucking brilliant about it all, calling him out on his bullshit server that couldn't do anything right
>really just pushing him into wasting more of his cash to fuck him over while maybe having a chuckle at his next fuckup
>he gets assmad and leaves
Now I knew he didn't like me having a server.
>>
File: 1391626892962.jpg (164 KB, 463x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391626892962.jpg
164 KB, 463x600
>>52675200

>advance plot by several fucking months
>as time went by nothing much happened
>then it begins
>it so fucking begins
>THAT FAGGOT has a new server
>he has the biggest fucking smirk on his face yet and he is on a mission to overthrow me
>mfw knew it was coming because I provoked this
>like some pre-meme-era fedorafag, he formally invites me over to his house so I could gaze at his "creation" as he fucking called it
>as he said this one of previously mentioned nerds fucking loses his sides
>PLOT ADVANCEMENT
>nerd and I went over, maybe we'd get a chuckle out of this
>ohboy.wav
>well you could say he stepped up in size
>server is now this literally fuckhuge tower that could mount one of those gigantic motherboards
>COULD mount, but in fact didn't
>inside, a mATX motherboard
>the only good thing in there was the phenom processor
>the rest was mostly insanity, thinking numbers matter or some shit
>count'em FOUR FUCKING DVDROM DRIVES
>on IDE no less
>4 or 5 hdds, fucking 160gb each
>so many fucking fans all over
>nerd 1 is losing it again, I'm just don't fucking care anymore at this point
>mentioning the horrid cable management is just icing on the cake at this point
>then it REALLY begins
>he fucking turns it on
>I'd rather have an mg42's muzzle report straight into my unprotected ear
>this thing made more noise that a fucking jet fighter, you'd expect this thing to take off at any minute
>when asked, I got "anon it's a server, it doesn't matter because this isn't next to me"
>it actually WAS next to his desk, and even if it wasn't you could hear this thing from the outside of the house
>"besides, I need to make sure this AWESOME processor stays cool at all times, so I programmed the fans to run at full speed all the time"
>nigga_just_use_a_fucking_cpu_cooler.wtf
>aside from all that, decent phenom + ok basics at least make for a functioning computer this time

Cont.
>>
>>52674755
My case is an Enthoo pro
>>
>>52674847
Rad fans don't move as much air as intakes, so I'm either neutral or positive
>>
>>52675735

>when asked about the inane amount of dvdrom drives he replied some shit about music mixing or some shit like he was talking about mixtapes
>nvm I don't need to know this
>shitshow didn't take much longer because nigga my fucking ears are bleeding
>at this point he's smirking at me like he won the fucking lottery or something
>"WELL ANON? AMAZING ISN'T IT? UNLIKE YOUR DINKYTOY"
>told him I'd nickname that thing a screaming eagle if it wasn't such an insult to both eagles and paratroopers
>then told him to clean up his fucking cablemess
>to the last he replied as always "IT DOESN'T MATTER ANON, IT'S A SERVER"
>maybe he's right, it doesn't matter if your case is the size of a small fridge with a current inside that could power a windmill
>nerd 1, being the cheesy guy he is, proclaims
>"anon's server is much cuter than yours though"
>faggot almost explodes with rage while proclaiming "WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MATTER YOU GAYASS, GO PAINT YOUR SHIT PINK IF YOU WANT GIRLY STUFF"
>tfw sensible chuckle, didn't even realize he's that easily triggered
>later discover he hates anything anime/manga
To this day I still wondered if he ever did anything with those dvdrom drives.
>>
>>52676140
10/10 would trigger normies again
>>
>>52673139
The hell? My A10 5800K doesn't even beat a second gen i5 only reason I have one is becase I got a really good deal
>>
File: 1381696883287.gif (3 MB, 350x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381696883287.gif
3 MB, 350x267
>>52676140

>enter 2009
>after the adventures at Faggot McDickface's with his in-house windturbine, nothing much happened
>though occasionally he'd make snarky comments during class about how shitty my server was
>frequently calling it a dinkytoy
>nerds didn't care because they knew he was a faggot
>other people didn't care because they weren't fucking nerds
>but I was getting a bit mad
>you don't call my cute serverfu a dinkytoy
>serverfu is love, serverfu is life
>serverfu whispered in my sleep to me
>"nigga bust this faggotass yo"
>and so I went to war
>upgraded serverfu to core2quad
>muh threads, muh multitasking
>upgrade that ram
>go 64bit like a nintendo 64
>incidentally, got better internet speeds some time ago
>install them services
>next day, studyroom
>doing studyshit
>faggot comes in and is a faggot as usual
>not_today_peasant.gif
>ENABLE THE REMOTE JUKEBOX
>the glorious music of serverfu fills the room
>faggot's behind is becoming uncomfortable
>proclaims I'm just playing it locally
>show him the fucking webbrowser with the ip of my homeserver and the interface of my "remote jukebox"
>his ass is now slightly in pain
>nerd 2, being a glorious bastard, chips in
>"hey anon, could you send me a link for those zipped games, I'm fucking bored"
>send him a link for quake.zip
>downloads fairly fast because my internet was never shit
>his ass is hurting
>nerd 1 takes the lead
>"free-for-all deathmatch anyone?"
>suddenly 3man quake deathmatch with glorious music
>made possible by serverfu
>his ass is now bleeding
>nerd 2
>"hey anon does it do torrents too?"
>owyisitdoes.jpg
>gives me a fucking torrent file for the full SNES rom library, what the fuck but I guess that's fucking cool
>muh remote desktop
>ENGAGE PIRACY
>faggot is standing there
>"HOW THE FUCK CAN YOUR DINKYTOY DO ALL THAT"
>get close, whisper in his ear
>"because my server is cute unlike yours"
>flips his lid, calls us a bunch of sissy fucks and storms out
Don't fuck with serverfu faggot.
>>
>>52674847
I don't have the 960, that's a 980ti
>>
>>52676692

>2009 or sometime, my memory isn't that fucking precise
>experimenting with virtual machines, shit's cash
>nerd 2 supplied me with another ram upgrade to deal with vm's better, in trade for a small vm he could use for webdevelopment
>serverfu has grown so much since I first build her
>skip forward a bit, faggot catches wind of my vm activity
>faggot approaches
>"ANON CAN I GET A VM"
>"No."
>"ANON I NEED A VM"
>ask him why the fuck he needs a vm
>he explains rather reluctantly (and with visible asspain) that his parents took his server and brought it back to the store he got it from because it was too loud
>pffffffffffffffffffffffft.mpeg
>he actually had a shop build that fucking monster for him
>essentially took the shop's recommendations and doubled everything
>it's like a fucking best buy thread condensed into a living being
>"anyway anon, now that I don't have a server and your SISSYBUCKET seems to work so well, I need a vm from you"
>"nope."
>"ANON GODDAMN JUST FUCKING GIVE ME A VM"
>"maybe if you stopped calling my server those awful names."
>"WELL THEN STOP REFERRING TO IT AS SOME SISSYBOX YOU GAYFAGGOT"
>"I'm well entitled to calling it whatever the fuck I want since I built it."
>"ANOOOOOOOOOON"
>"anyway the answer remains no, go build yourself something decent for a change"
>"YOU WAIT ANON, I MIGHT JUST DO THAT AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S BEST"
>I guess we're still having this silly competition or whatever the fuck it is
>as faggot was about to leave, nerd 1 being his cheesy self enters
>"Anon, you should turn that cute server into an anime-streaming box"
>hear faggot flip his shit as he's leaving
Serverfu is the smuggest.
>>
File: laughing.gif (1014 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing.gif
1014 KB, 500x280
>>52677212
>he explains rather reluctantly (and with visible asspain) that his parents took his server and brought it back to the store he got it from because it was too loud
>>
>>52676692
This just became autistic
>>
File: 1385220992013.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385220992013.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>52677212

Final chapter, as after this serverfu was dismantled in favor for the DDR3/i5 powered lolimachine 2.0.

>2010, almost fucking 2011
>we graduated now, nerd 2 and I working in the same company
>contact with faggot had mostly ceased and so had the whole server competition bullshit
>we thought it was behind us, finally
>enter december
>enter christmas
>serverfu received her final upgrade, a 1TB hdd for that anime
>yarr piracy to the max
>Nerd 2 over, enjoying time off from work
>serverfu made for an able emulation station
>playing them games when
>HE enters
>THAT FUCKING FAGGOT WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN
>he has that shiteating grin on his face again
>it appears this faggot had yet again built a "server"
>we go there, not entirely sure whether to expect another turbine or a ducttape contraption
>he presents his server like it's his most prized trophy
>it was a goddamn Sun cabinet with actual shit in it
>ask him where the fuck he found all that
>"I BET YOU WANT TO KNOW HUH, TOO BAD I'M NOT TELLING"
>snarky "that kid" attitude
>Nerd 2 sighs
>"Do you even know how to operate that"
>"OFCOURSE I DO, UNLIKE YOU"
>goddayum this kid is serious
>but not for long
>as he tries to do something his dad comes in
>"FAGGOT DON'T TOUCH THAT THING IT'S NOT YOURS"
>this fucking faggot
>it appeared his dad brought home this cabinet as the company he worked for was getting rid of them
>thought it would be a nice novelty
>faggot is running away at this point
>he fucking tried to pass off a sun cabinet his dad brought home as his own
>his dad apologizes for his son's behavior and asks if we want to see how the cabinet works
>tfw spend rest of the day with faggot's dad fucking around with sun computers while faggot hid away in his room
>tfw faggot's dad is actually pretty cool
>tfw faggot's dad thought my homeserver was fucking adorable

And that was the day we found out faggot's dad was actually a pretty chill networking guru.
>>
>mATX vs ATX

In most cases the prices are ~$10 difference, but with ASRock Z97's you get different shit like more PCI, two PCIe 3.0 16x, M.2, etc. You don't always get the same.
>>
File: ram.jpg (72 KB, 440x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ram.jpg
72 KB, 440x500
>>52673139
uh oh
>>
>>52677777
Nice 2.5x dubs my friend.
>>
File: 2RpKte9.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2RpKte9.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
>>52677777
>>
File: problem10.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
problem10.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>52673139
> He told me that he ordered the 2GB 960 over the 4GB version because the memory bandwidth was too small to use all 4GB.

Jokes on him it doesn't even have 4gb.
>>
>>52677991
I know this is bait, but....

>http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487128
>>
>>52677777
>he didn't use a hammer to to install his ram
>>
>this entire thread is just an autism blog
>have nothing better to do at 3am than to read autism blogs on a website for indonesian animations
i hate you all
>>
File: 1421805290367.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421805290367.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
>>52674596
>>52674217
This is fucking gold
>>
File: 1449322546033.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449322546033.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>52677662
Glorious fucking story, screencapping this shit. Long live Serverfu.
>>
>>52677662
faggots dad sounds like a real nice dude to chill with. Wonder what happened to cause a son like that though.

>inb4 wife cheated/c.Uck

Anyways, post more about lolimachine 2.0. What are the specs? And why did you decide to call it lolimachine? Is it small?
>>
File: 11588957.jpg (57 KB, 688x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11588957.jpg
57 KB, 688x595
>>52676692
>serverfu whispered in my sleep to me
>"nigga bust this faggotass yo"
>>
>>52678016

I don't get your point. The 4gb 960 suffers from the same problem as the 970.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/asus-strix-nvidia-gtx960-4gb-same-4gb-problem-as-gtx-970.211040/
>>
well to a degree he's sorta right with the 2gb vs 4gb 960 debate.

only game i can see where the extra vram would be useful is assassins creed unity at ultra... but then again you wouldn't be playing ass creed on on a 960 at ultra unless you want 30 fps.

if you run into a game, at 1080p, that needs 4gb vram, vram wont be your only bottleneck.

unless you plan on playing old, mod capable games, like skyrim, and loading up 4k textures like crazy, 4gb on a 960 isn't really worth it.... unless its $5 more or the same price then go for it.
>>
>>52678382

Nigger GTA V gets over 2gb by barely adjusting the settings.
>>
>things that never happened

Why do you make up stories and tell the on /g/? Are you that desperate for attention?
>>
>>52673139
see >>52673347
both of you should go back to >>>/v/ desu
>>
>>52678258
Faggot was really a "that kid" kind of figure. I guess it was just because he was either autistic as hell or that initial provocation of mine sparked something in his brain. Though he was known to go off on people over stupid shit, just not frequently.

As for lolimachine 2.0, it actually started as yet again a tiny server. This 1.0 version basically was just a ddr3 upgrade reusing serverfu's harddrives.
Nerd 2 joined forces just before 1.0 was completed, after which it became a larger machine with additional hard drives. Seeing as it would host the bulk of our anime/manga, the name lolimachine was kept. As for specs, I'll try to remember what I can, as lolimachine 2.0 was also eventually disassembled.
>Some asrock motherboard that costed way to fucking much
>i5 processor, 2,66ghz
>16gb ddr3 ram (the ordinary valueram kind)
>total of 5 hdds, the two 500gb and 1TB drive from me, 2 1TB drives from nerd 2
>and a case I didn't know, mostly because it was nerd 2's input.

Lolimachine 2.0 was disassembled a few years ago when I and nerd 2 moved out of our parents' houses. Now I have serverfu's reincarnation, which reuses the old case, hdd's and psu, together with a new motherboard and an i5-4460, and 16gb's of 1600mhz ram. Might as well call it serverfu 2.0.
>>
>>52678645
>Are you that desperate for attention?
No, I'm bored as fuck and felt like sharing a story.
>things that never happened
Maybe if you went out of your basement you'd notice faggots like faggot actually exist out there. Maybe you're a faggot and you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>52678874
I screencapped and cropped up the ballad of serverfu, to be immortalized forever. Did I do good?
>>
>>52673139
>buying water cooling
>buying asrock unironically

I bet you didn't even delid

0/10 don't deserve any of your shit
>>
>>52678933
Serverfu 2.0 would salute you, if it had hands.
Maybe I should give it hands.
>>
>>52679007
Don't go treading into the uncanny valley now. She's fine just the way she is.
>>
File: 1412013160908.png (197 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412013160908.png
197 KB, 600x600
>>52679065
You're right, I shouldn't give her parts that could be abused for masturbation.
>>
>2,66 GHz
Where are you, anon?
>>
>>52677662
good greentext skills
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 476132



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.