[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered this. Did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: nexus5x.jpg (2MB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
nexus5x.jpg
2MB, 2736x1824px
Just ordered this.
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>52650475
It's pretty good as long as you aren't a spec whore
>>
>>52650475
>2MB jpeg
> did I fuck up?
Yes
>>
No it's a pretty comfy phone for the price. I'm sure it'll have a long life. I do notice some lag here and there though. The battery life is pretty good and camera is on par with top phones. The vibration motor is trash and volume out is kind of low but I find all android phones are like that.
>>
Yep
>>
No but you really should've got a 6P. I have no choice but to assume that you are a manlet.
>>
>>52650475
Pretty good phone, but the lack of RAM is seriously horrible. It starts slowing down when you have multiple apps open at once, so keep that in mind.

Other than that, pretty cool.
>>
>>52651100
It's not going to "slow down" unless you hit 100% ram usage. Using 99% ram doesn't effect performance any more than 1% of ram.
>>
Why there's not much roms and kernels for new nexuses compared to how much the older ones used to have even right after they were released
>>
>>52650475
Not much better than a N5 and the N6 can be had for $250 new

Only reason to upgrade from the N5 is better camera and marginally better battery life

LG fucked up by not putting a 3Ah battery in the 5X
>>
Just ordered this.
http://us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=hificomponents&ProductId=HDAMP1

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>52650475
How does that thing sit flat on a surface with that camera growth?
>>
>>52650475
>not getting OPPO F5 or OnePlus X
>>
>>52652277
*F1
https://oppostyle.com/f1-preorder
>>
>>52652263
does that only do stereo or can it decode dts-hd?
>>
>>52652265
>yfw phones become thinner and thinner which leads to cameras bumping out of the back like a little limp dick
Anybody who is okay with their phone having such a fucking whale hump is the cancer killing proper phones. When will the thin-meme die?
>>
>>52650475
>no wireless charging
>no sd and max 32gb internal storage
>low brightness
>no dual speaker with huge bezel

You dun goofed op
>>
>>52652301
it has 2 speaker connector so i suppose its stereo only
>>
>>52652338
that's what I assumed. I'd rather get something 5.1 or 7.1 capable (with A-B speaker mode) and even better w/ HDMI pass-thru to get more use out of it
>>
>>52652400
i'm not into serious movie watching.
i prefer surround sound simulation via headphones, which also will become more important over time, with the arrival of virtual reality headsets and oculus audio sdk hrtf simulation.
>>
>>52652437
but then aren't you doing the DA conversion on the PC or in the headphone hardware anyway? So the marantz is nothing more than a headphone amp?
>>
>>52652497
the sabre dac in the marantz could upscale 44.1khz content to 384khz, if this is what you mean, i have yet to find out if it gives any audible advantages.

i'll use it mainly for PC playback, yes.

the marantz is a headphone amp, speaker amp and dac
>>
>no mSD slot
What the fuck is up with this cancerous meme?
>>
I have one of those and I can tell you you did good, son.
>>
>>52652557
I understand what it is, but if you are doing virtual SS mixing then you are decoding in the PC, therefore the marantz is just being used as an amp

>>52652570
>mSD

I'd rather have a μSD if anything
>>
>>52650475
>google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
File: 1453213943297.jpg (67KB, 576x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453213943297.jpg
67KB, 576x320px
>>52650716
>being a normie
>>
>>52652595
erm, i will hook it up via usb and windows will probably detect it as a playback unit. then enable wasapi or asio on foobar2000 to override directx audio and there you go
>>
>>52650475
>overpriced lagdroid botnet phone
No, you did well goy.
>>
>>52652570
Phone manufacturers want to cuck us to death.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.