[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, would you write an application to a company who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: gGaHP1.jpg (203KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
gGaHP1.jpg
203KB, 1024x875px
Hi /g/,

would you write an application to a company who has this kind of website design:

http://persoc.de/anzeigen.php?Bereich=develop&Datei=c-cPlus-oder-cSharp-Entwickler
>>
It wouldn't stop me. As long as they are better programmers than they are web designers.
It's literally two different ball-parks in my opinion. However, the fact that they didn't leave it to a web design team would concern me.
>>
File: wut.png (311KB, 768x1099px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
311KB, 768x1099px
>>52649957
>However, the fact that they didn't leave it to a web design team would concern me.

That's the point. They decided that this is the way they want to represent themselves to the whole world. There are many company internal scenarios I can think of why the design is the way it is and none of them are excusable.

At least it's better than another company I found. They offered a position for 3D C++ applications, "game development experience welcome". It turned out on their website they are a company producing positioning systems for intermediate range ballistic missiles.
>>
File: geschaelte tomaten.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
geschaelte tomaten.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>52650189
>It turned out on their website they are a company producing positioning systems for intermediate range ballistic missiles.

Faend Ich interesseant, um ehrlich zu sein, Familie desu senpai
>>
>>52650189
>Weapons to ensure long lasting peace
God, do those people even think about what they write?
>>
>>52650300
Ever studied 1914 europe? Having huge amounts of weapons is great for peace
>>
>>52650300
When you're working for a company doing stuff of this kind, you have to be trained in building massive bridges for your cognitive dissonance problem. That's why they are able to write such things without cringing themselves to death.
>>
>>52650327
You know what's even better? Stopping with all the 'my country is better than yours' bullshit. Countries are outdated, and should disappear already.
>>
File: greatest ally.jpg (104KB, 430x508px) Image search: [Google]
greatest ally.jpg
104KB, 430x508px
>>52650430
>>
>>52650430
Countries are so deeply ingrained in the "collective subconscious" that the world will be completely wiped clean of humans before anyone TRULY gives that idea up.
>>
>>52650430
If you got rid of countries we'd go back to ethnicities.
Countries as nation states are actually quite a recent formality.
>>
>>52649914
Yes i would, i actually prefer their colour choices over the boring grey deskjob shit
Also, germanfag detected
>>
>>52650430
nice try but you won't hook me
>>
>>52649914
>german software
>especially web software

That's a thing that seldom turns out to be good. And I say that as a german software developer.

Thanks fuck it's not all there is to it.

Leider ist SAP wirklich repräsentativ.
>>
>>52650430
Problem is, humans can't think and rule in a meaningful way over large areas.
Probably can't even rule over state-sized areas in a reasonable way.
>>
>>52650430
Not now Karl
>>
>>52650256
>>52652103

Ursprünglicher Beitragsersteller hier.
Kraut, kraut, kraut...
Blitzkrieg Wunderkind, achtung Rucksack. Kindergarten Fingerspitzengefühl. Schadenfreude über alles, Kraft. Schnitzel über Bratwurst.
>>
>>52653681
Bist scho ein Nignog, weiste das?
>>
>>52654001
>Nignog
Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>>
File: siteprofile.png (399KB, 1918x920px) Image search: [Google]
siteprofile.png
399KB, 1918x920px
>>52649914

> 109.28KB
> 15 requests
> 0% js

This is one of the best corporate websites I've seen in a while. If they got rid of the eyebleach color scheme it would be perfect.
>>
>>52654050
Gerne geschehen. Im Anhang: Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen, da wir verpflichtet sind, diese zurückzusenden.
>>52654088
Sadly, this.
>>
File: bleeding_eyes.png (101KB, 679x643px) Image search: [Google]
bleeding_eyes.png
101KB, 679x643px
>>52649914
I like the mfw philosophy of no bloat but that's no excuse for making it look like that.
The space jam website looks more compelling.
>>
>>52654275
>2016
>bewerben per post

whaaaaa
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.