[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've used Windows all my life. Today, I suddenly became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 10

File: os.jpg (141KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
os.jpg
141KB, 2500x1667px
I've used Windows all my life. Today, I suddenly became enlightened. I realized that it must stop. My life doesn't need this pain.

It's 2016. What OS would you say is the best right now and for the future? I've looked at Ubuntu and it looks sweet. But the rest of the OS jungle confuses me.
>>
Arch Linux if you're committed and not going to bitch out over a bit of terminal work
Otherwise, go with Ubuntu
>>
>Ubuntu
>not Fedora/Deepin 15
>>
>>52645482
I'm retarded and can't handle terminals
>>52645493
Lay down the meme arrows and tell me why they're superior
>>
>>52645519
they're not as bloated and they also don't look like dog shit scooped from grass that's been laying there a few years
>>
Like many people have said, Archlinux is probably the best well-rounded distro out there. However for a begginers it might me difficult to install.

Ubuntu is straight up fucking disgusting, a sweet spot begginer distro would be Mint, coinsider that as a starting point.
>>
Ubuntu looks like OSX which turns me on

Linux Mint looks like Windows which triggers my PTSD

I'm open to Arch Linux but I can't see why it's better than Ubuntu, it just looks harder
>>
>>52645519
>can't handle terminal

I don't think linux is for you, buddy.
>>
>>52645472
>you want pain to stop
>planning to migrate to Linux

HAHAHAHA!
>>
Fedora looks like Ubuntu, what's the difference?

>>52645577
I just don't want to be spied on by fucking jews all the time
>>
>>52645567
Ubuntu doesnt look anything like OSX.
The point of using Linux is to customize it, every window manager/desktop envioremente looks like shit at the start (except for gnome and plasma).

If you dont get why Arch is better than Ubuntu you dont know much about Linux.
>>
>>52645591
I obviously don't know anything about Linux, hence the existence of this thread
>>
>>52645607
Didnt know you were OP.
>>
File: 1452069557065.gif (250KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1452069557065.gif
250KB, 346x346px
Going to change just like OP. Which one is the best for an autistic newbie, Mint or Ubuntu?
>>
>>52645607
But seriously, Linux Mint is probably the way to go, last time I checked it was numer 1 on DistroWatch, look up some videos.

Everything is highly customizable so if you dont like how it looks you can always change it.
>>
>>52645607
You seem to just want to be spoonfed. Go download the distributions that appeal to you and form your own opinion. They're all free..
>>
>>52645626
Ubuntu is just straight up windows-level garbage, its also the easiest linux distro to use by far.

Mint is like .001% harder, as everything is NOT spoonfed to you, but the "value" is much greater than Ubuntu.

I dont recommend Ubuntu no matter how retarded you are.
>>
>>52645640
If I did that, I probably wouldn't come to a conclusion
>>
>>52645472
Oh. Ess. Ten. Too. Bee. Honest. Fahm.
>>
>>52645649
That's interesting, can you tell me an example of why Ubuntu is shit? It's just very attractive at a first glance.
>>
>>52645649
thankees.

Guise, I just need something to watch my anime and read manga. Does Linux have an equivalent of CCCP and HoneyView?
>>
>>52645472
I know that the vast amount of distros are confusing, but xubuntu is a wise choice for a starter. It has the huge community support of Ubuntu, and has a Windows but not so Windows desktop environment. I've been using xububtu for quite a while now from my transition from windows, and it's starting to grow on me.
>>
>>52645655
This is pretty simple stuff. If you can't find these answers for yourself you're going to have a really bad time with even the most noob friendly distributions.
>>
>>52645665
Shitty package manager. Literally the worst window manager known to man kind. No customization options, like, at all. Full of bloatware.
>>
OS X.
>>
File: oh.jpg (26KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
26KB, 583x328px
>>52645693
>Bloatware

This triggers the meme

It's down to Mint or Fedora then

What choose?
>>
>>52645693
>basing a distro's worth on it's default DE

You guys know you can install a different de/wm and have it look however you want, right?
>>
>>52645756
You do know he's a fucking begginer right?
>>
>>52645768
And? Installing a new wm / de is not rocket science. If he can follow some simple documentation it shouldn't be a problem. I'm not seeing any indication that op can even use google, however.
>>
>>52645800
Google? You know I'm a fucking beginner right?
>>
>tfw I lied to my mom and she still thinks shes using Windows but shes using Linux Mint instead for two years and never broke anything
>>
>>52645827
All the more reason to familiarize yourself with the forums and documentation because you WILL need it. So far you only seem interested in having all of your answers spoonfed to you. Are you going to post on /g/ every time you have an issue?
>>
>>52645472
Your options are:
>Ubuntu if you want a large community to help you when things don't just week
>fedora if you want to be redhat's free beta tester
>mint if ubuntu brown isn't your thing
>Debian if up to date packages aren't your thing
>arch if configuring your computer is your hobby
>gentoo if installing software is your hobby
>Slackware if arch seems too preconfigured for your taste

Just use Ubuntu and be done with it.
>>
>>52645472
Play with the buntus or Mint.
>>
UBUNTU
B
O
T
N
E
T

Go with Mint
>>
>>52645859
The Google comment was a joke. I know, it's annoying when people want to be spoonfed, but I did google this OS circus, and I wasn't able to decide.
>>52645909
I was gonna go with Ubuntu first, but I think I'm going with Mint.

http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=popularity

Judging by the popularity and the answers I received here, it just makes sense.
>>
>2016
>even considering anything other than slackware
>>
go with fedora. do it.
>>
I recommend Linux Mint for the absolute beginner that doesn't want Ubuntu.

You get all the support and packages that Ubuntu has, so any question is a Google search away.

You can also pick whatever desktop environment that suits you. If you don't like what they offer, just pick one and install it. You can even install XFCE over MATE, that's what I did.
>>
>>52645965
That's fine. Have fun!

Worth noting, if you have hidpi or touchscreen, unity is objectively the best DE available. Otherwise, or if you intend to run at lower resolution, anything is fine.

Don't install AMD drivers, do install nvidia drivers.
>>
>>52645972
Can you make Mint look like OSX? I just really want a Mac that's not a dirty jew feasting on the stupid
>>
>>52646010
Thanks
>>
>>52645965
Just FYI, distrowatch popularity is a very flawed metric. It's literally a popularity contest of distrowatch visitors and nothing else.
>>
>>52646046
I noticed that
>>
>>52645768
I started using Ubuntu yesterday and I'm already able to change DE, is not more difficult than typing a few lines in terminal. It is a good place to start but I'm already thinking of migrating to another OS.
>>
Fuck it, I got Ubuntu
>>
>>52646420
he did it the absolute madman
>>
>>52646420
I thought you were a big boy and going to get mint.
>>
>>52645472
niceme.me
>>
i used ubuntu when i was a beginner but i kind of feel like i should have went with LMDE or cinnamon mint
>>
>>52645472
>>52645519
>>52645589
>>52645607
>>52645655
>>52645665
install debian + xfce
>>
Windows 10.
>>
Someone mentioned slackware yet?
>>
Don't fall for the arch linux meme
It's easy as fuck to install but after that...
Things stop working randomly and if you ask people (here) or try to figure it out yourself you waste 2 hours just to realize you won't solve this shit and it's better to go back to windews where everything works
>>
>>52645472
Don't fall for Arch meme just yet. Use Ubuntu or Mint for a few weeks and then finally move to Arch. Otherwise you will be left hugely frustrated
>>
File: 1453721737180s.jpg (3KB, 78x84px) Image search: [Google]
1453721737180s.jpg
3KB, 78x84px
>>52646582
Imagine a newfag like OP falls for the second biggest meme in /g/: Slackware
>>
>>52645472
>It's 2016. What OS would you say is the best right now and for the future?
Windows
>>
Distro doesn't matter to new users.

The different in distros is the politics of when and how to update, should they fix bugs, should they test it works, should they include non-free parts.

The reason I suggest Ubuntu is your hardware is likely to work right away.
There is a lot of software in the repository.
You can just select the DE instead before you install and get a "complete" experience.
>>
just get OSX
not even memeing
>>
>>52648545
Second? Arch and Gentoo are two different distros
>>
Xubuntu, if you still reading this OP
>>
>linux

Oh look I can't use any commercial software my productivity went to shit.

Adults use what is needed not what can be riced.
>>
>>52648926
what is wine tools
what are separate boot drive partitions

productivity increases if you don't have to shit it up waiting on a laggy windows environment

all your servers are linux based
all your atms are linux based
all your mobile phones are linux based

wake the fuck up anon
choose software that respects your freedom
>>
>>52645909
Ubuntu comes preloaded with amazon spyware yay

fuck unity desktop
fuck supporting the war in the middle-east
choose mint
>>
File: VVHXCCd.png (117KB, 1465x1007px) Image search: [Google]
VVHXCCd.png
117KB, 1465x1007px
>le edgy n00buntu hate Arch is l33t.
>>52648926
>thinking Linux has no commerical software because i can't run muh Adobe
>>
>>52649153
Adobe is one of the only commercial software packages that end users ever need.
>>
>>52649174
Only graphical designers and photographers need Adobe, you don't
>>
>>52649174
yea.
The best software that has ever been written is from adobe.
>>
>>52648926
I work when I'm at work, on my work computer.

On my home computer I don't do work, because that's what work hours are for.
>>
>>52649174
Only for art faggots and hipster scum.
>>
>>52649187
But how will I make epic memes? GIMP and paint sure as fuck aren't going to cut it.
>>
>>52645472
This looks nice

https://elementary.io/
>>
>>52649238
I make all my graphical editing with inkscape anyway
Vector graphics > raster graphics
>>
>>52645493
>Deepin 15
my nigga
>>
FEDORA 23
5.1 OUT OF BOX
SKYMEME SUPPORT
>>
>>52645909
Slackware is more preconfigured than Arch... Have you even used these distros?
>>
>>52648545
I use Slackware on my server... Slackware isn't a meme. It "just werks"...
>>
>>52645519
>can't handle terminals
copy paste too hard for you?
you don't actually have to know how to write code.
if i run into a problem, I search for it on google, copy the answer to a text document , and save it on a usb stick in case I need it again.
>>
>>52649249
>looks nice
yeah, if all you wanna do is look at it.
gnome 3 sucks
>>
You didn't.

Microsoft fucked up.

I'd recommend Mint (It's ubuntu based, it's lighter and it is the distro most people pick when they first switch to Linux)
>>
>>52649211
>literally everyone use it
>hipster trash
>>
>>52645472
If you like how Ubuntu looks like, go with Ubuntu. Don't listen to idiots. If you are a beginner but don't like how Ubuntu looks like, go with Mint. When you get better and want to cleanly switch DE's and stuff, go with Arch. In Arch things are vanilla packages so they aren't all tied together to make a whole. Ubuntu and Mint work well immediately without having to do anything about it, that's why they're good for beginners who are still learning all the names for software.

Every one of these is well documented and you will find a solution to any of your problems.
>>
>>52649356
It looks nice. what else if linux for?
>>
>>52649548
well, I use mine for everything every day
just like you use windows
>>
>>52649576
its the same. but i want to try that elementary thingy.

few years ago i had debian. but the computer got broken.
>>
>>52649607
I use debian
boots every time
no spyware/antivirus programs
>>
>>52649294
I haven't used arch, but last time I used slack, I had to write my own x session rc file
>>
File: RAMmeme.png (635KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
RAMmeme.png
635KB, 1280x1440px
>>52645472

>>52648828
>>52645679
this op

xubuntu > ubuntu
it's ubuntu with a normal UI and other advantages giving you more freedom

it's some of the good from ubuntu and much less of it's bs

also kubuntu and lubuntu are a good choise but you should definetly go with a buntu os because it is made to work close /from a user's view; to how windows works
>>
OP you might want to do this If you do end up using Ubuntu (or any of it's variants)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SystemdForUpstartUsers#Permanent_switch_back_to_upstart
>>
you can turn off the spyware thingy in ubuntu. I did it a couple years ago when I used it for a while because I hated gnome 3 so much

google " ubuntu turn off canonical spyware "

one of these
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2092359
>>
>>52649803
https://www.google.ca/search?q=ubuntu+turn+off+canonical+spyware&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jsyoVrXLF-OkjgTx6JrwBw
>>
>>52645472
Just go with Ubuntu for now. Anything but the default "flavor", which is shit. I'd suggest Ubuntu MATE, but as long as it's not unity you're fine.

The great thing about Linux is that once you know how to install it, it's piss easy to switch to a different distro. Just back up your files, download the ISO, make a boot USB, fire it up, and follow the directions.

So don't worry too much about making the wrong choice. Just make a choice, and if you don't like it, switch. Simple as that.
>>
Either Debian, Ubuntu, or Mint (it's okay).

Debian is the shit though.
>>
>>52645728
Xubuntu, lubuntu or LMDE
>>
>>52645693
>shitty package manager
Kill yourself
>>
>>52645472
Use debian. Switched about a year ago after being a lifelong winbabby and never looked back. It will take an investment of time to familiarise yourself and tweak things, but its worth it imo, I definitely recommend
>>
>>52651444
same here but i used mint for 2 months before switching to debian testing.
>>
>WINDOWS SUCKS ILL PROVE IT BY RUNNING A PROGRAM IN WINE
linuxfags = liars

Don't believe these faggots, go do the research yourself.
>>
>>52652203
>implying WINE is used frequently by anyone
>>
>>52645472
>I've used Windows all my life. Today, I suddenly became enlightened.
knew it was bait from the get go
>>
OSX is an OS for human beings.
As far as software development goes, OSX is pareto superior to every linux flavor, and as far as everything else, well, it goes without saying, doesn't it?

The only thing it's bad for is gaming. And fedoras might get butthurt if they hear that you're using it. And it's sorta expensive.
>>
>>52652643
>OSX is an OS for human beings.
can shills like you be sued for stuff like stealing ubuntus marketing?
>>
>>52652684
is that ubuntu's thing? lol
not a shill
just a mac user
i dont think the economics would work out such that shilling on fucking /g/ would get enough converts to be worth it

anyways
its good enough for jeb!
https://vine.co/v/erX66WYXx6p
>>
>>52652420
What else could it be?
>>
File: 1451101006411-g.jpg (2MB, 2720x2863px) Image search: [Google]
1451101006411-g.jpg
2MB, 2720x2863px
>>52652720
it's an ubuntu thing https://searx.me/?q=ubuntu%20for%20human%20beings&categories=general
promoting an OS with people that use it is kinda retarded if it's not companies.
shills are apparently cheap enough to be worth it, curryniggers don't get paid much.
>>
>>52645472
>'ve used Windows all my life. Today, I suddenly became enlightened.

no you haven't. You now believe you need to be the slave of another piece of software.

You'll be free when you don't give a shit about the platform you use and you use multiple depending on strenghts and weaknesses.
>>
>>52653033
This. Don't be a baby duck. Use the right tool for the job
>>
>>52645577
Oh look a new Linux user, let me shit all over them!
>>
Install Ubuntu on your laptop and keep windows on your dekstop if u need the vidya, then you go on from there
>>
>>52652203
The fact that most of the good software was natively made for windows because of it's popularity doesn't mean that OS itself is good.
>>
>>52648984
Atms are based on Windows Ce
Servers i'll give you that, but cash registers, hand scanners etc.
>>
>>52646016
red star linux
>>
>>52646016
yeah you can, it would probably be easiest with xfce.
>>
This is innacurate, either tux needs to go, or Ubuntu and amdroid, they're not separate, and they should not be listed as such.
>>
I just made the change. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice.
>>
>>52645849 you are my new hero now
>>
>>52645849
>tfw i installed the ppc port of debian on my mums old power mac g5 and she knows but loves it
>>
File: 1453520501877(Checked).png (1MB, 1853x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453520501877(Checked).png
1MB, 1853x1000px
>>52648926
Oh hi Capsoc
>>
Stick with Windows.
>>
>>52646579
/thread
not sure why people are still replying after this post
>>
iOS
>>
>>52654613
Isn't Debian run by the NSA
>>
>>52654854
yeah and aliums control magnets.
>>
>>52654921
https://igurublog.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/julian-assange-debian-is-owned-by-the-nsa/
>>
>>52645567
>I'm open to Arch Linux but I can't see why it's better than Ubuntu, it just looks harder

The whole point of Arch is that it's harder. You will see LOTS of errors and exotic problems that other people have never seen before and you spend hours and days fixing it.

I had used linux for many years before I installed Arch and even had help of someone who had installed arch before. It took over a day of work (like 20 hours work) to get it installed by the two of us because I could not get either wifi or ethernet to work. Sound did not work very well and it was barely functioning, but i got it up and running for a while until more errors showed up. It's great for learning, because it's difficult to do anything with it without tons of work. And the arch wiki is shit and assumes you have a MA in computer science. I have a MA in civil engineering so much of the stuff was beyond me even though I know programming, run scripts, can run servers and so on.

But it gives you nerd cred if you get it to work enough to post.
>>
>>52655093
did you actually read the whole thing? because there is something on the bottom you might want to read.
>>
>>52655098
Arch is for people who have 20-25 hours a week for at least half a year to figure out what the fuck is going on, and then after that at least 5-10 hours of maintenance a week. It's just not time affective.

Yes I've installed gentoo and use it on my ThinkPad 420
>>
>>52655136
https://wiki.debian.org/SELinux
You may be right and I didn't see that, but it has NSA shit by default.
>>
>>52645472
OS X, family.
>>
>>52645665
Ubuntu is good, it's the most common distro on /g/. You get different variations like Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Ubuntu Gnome as well.

I myself use Lubuntu and I would usually recommend it, but the installer of the newest version is buggy and it's impossible to install on a usb. So you would have to get a old version and update from there, not a newbie approach.

Linux Mint is very very good as well, both MATE and Cinnamon are good looking. Just pick the one you think LOOKS nicest. everything you can run on Arch you also can run on Ubuntu.

Arch is if you want to put obstacles in your way. To "play hard mode", it's the only point of Arch, it's the reason why you never see Arch in a work enviroment. If you use the computer as a tool then Arch is not for you, if you enjoy reading documentation and taming your computer that throws errors at you for any reason when your sound suddenly stops working and so on then Arch is for you.
>>
I recommend Fedora workstation install with gnome 3. It hits a fine balance between relative stability and bleeding edge, the online Fedora magazine will give you ideas on what to do with your time in Linux, Duke Nukem package manager is one of the best (IMHO).
>>
>>52655183
selinux is disabled by default actually, and selinux is one of the most audited pieces of software in the world, there are governments and chinese banks using it, don't you think they would pay a shitton of money to find out if they can actually trust it?
>>
>>52655183
No it does not
>>
>>52655211
>it's the most common distro on /g/
in the last polls debian, buntu and arch were trading blows actually.
>>
Fuck linux I started using linux @1999 with opensuse set, that comes with 10 cd's and a german book in it. since then i use all fuckin distros
thats my two cents; don't get into that shit it's endless pain and there is no light at the end of the fuckin tunnel
>>
>>52655445
and yet you use it and didn't bother changing OS somehow?
>>
File: 1452244689607.jpg (161KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1452244689607.jpg
161KB, 1462x1462px
>>52649303
>Slackware
>Just works
Oh for the love of god please don't make this cruel bait
>>
>>52646016
There was this distro that is basically osx lookalike, well, they just say it's the most beautiful etc, but basically looks like osx (elementary os). Plus, just found out that numix supposedly is going to, or has or will, release a os that looks pretty much like osx (just seen a mock up, but still...)
>>
>>52653386
This
>>
>>52656030
Slackware has become buggy. Patrick has lost it. Slackware used to be rock steady but no longer. Fuck slackware.
>>
>>52656179
>they just say it's the most beautiful etc, but basically looks like osx (elementary os).
But it's just plain old Linux when you try to do anything.
"Design is the way it works" - Steve Jobs.
Don't you guys ever wonder why you have <2% of the desktop market with your FREE OS?
>>
>>52657639
Because most people don't know it exists, of those that do, most are too stupid to install it, and of those that are, lots are gaymers.
Aside from chromebooks, nobody ships it.
>>
i run a stripped down version of vista
fast, versatile, no bot-net, will run anything.
>>
>>52657639
Simple: normal people equate price with quality and the entire world is recovering from a 20 year Microsoft hegemony.
>>
>>52645472

>using windows during its shittiest time
>stops using it when it actually surpasses ubuntu is ease of use coupled with reddits spyware and other bullshit tool to quickly remove or disable it (like cortana, lel now it just says "we cant connect to the internet" and just searches the OS like it should) also its not even activated cause my Win7 was pirated too and i dont care cause the watermark is unobtrusive and everything else still werks, also qihoo 360 security suite which is 100% free and comes with bitdefender and avira engines that makes 100% literally safe by security not obscurity (linux) also everything officially supports it and you're not having to run autistic github hacks just to get adobe flash to run in your browser since they havent updated it since 11.2 and the security patching will cease at the end of this year
>>
>>52653168
It also doesn't mean that its not. But that's not what I was referring to anyway. But lets be honest OP probably already uses linux and this thread is just another shill thread.
>>
>>52656395
What problems are you having with slack?
>>
>>52645649
Mint is best
Made by Irish
>Not UKfags who's version of nsa is even worse than nsa
>>
>>52645472
I recommend sabayon, i have used it for like 2 years. It's easy and does the job
>>
>>52645472

I'd recommend starting with Mint XFCE, or Xubuntu. It may be tempting to dual-boot Windows and Linux, but don't. You'll find yourself booting into Windows, and totally neglecting Linux until you delete it to free up space. Dive in and use it. It will take some getting used to, so stick with it for a few weeks at least. After that you should have an idea if you think it's for you or not.

Do by all means try out different distros. It may be that Mint isn't the one for you, but another is. I doubt there are any long-term Linux users who haven't hopped around from distro to distro at least at some point. Some people do it constantly.

When you install Linux for the first time, take a little time to read up on partitioning. Most distros' installers will do it for you automatically, and you don't need to do anything too fancy yet, but do make sure that /home is on it's own partition. These days a lot of people are installing everything to one big partition, which I personally think is retarded, especially /home.

/home is where your personal files and settings go. If you keep it on it's own partition moving to another distro, or reinstalling in case something goes wrong is a very simple affair. All your shit is how you want it when you log in for the first time, and it's possible to share /home across multiple distros if you like. There's absolutely no reason to not give it it's own partition.

Once you've gotten used to Linux, I recommend exploring the BSDs a little too. I prefer both OpenBSD and FreeBSD over anything Linux has to offer. Linux and the BSDs are all Unix-like, and share a lot of things in common, but the BSDs are separate (and complete) OSes unto themselves. I just prefer the simplicity, stability, and coherency of them, plus if privacy and security are important to you, OpenBSD is as secure as OSes come. Linux is better supported by developers, and newer hardware however.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.