[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /g/ feel about these? I kinda want to get some but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: LG-Infinim-2.jpg (28KB, 300x357px) Image search: [Google]
LG-Infinim-2.jpg
28KB, 300x357px
How does /g/ feel about these? I kinda want to get some but I think they look terrible but convenient. Are there any alternatives?
>>
>>52645083

I've got the 730s and the 750s. They've held up well: we've had them for about 2 years now, I think. I wear them around the house for audiobooks and they are far superior to wired earbuds because you can do whatever without the wire hanging up on your clothes.

The bluetooth performance is the same for both models we have. They work fine with a Galaxy S4 but my Nexus 4 drops audio quite a bit--probably just a crap radio in my phone. The range is perhaps 15 feet through one stud wall.

I would definitely buy these again. The retractable cords are interesting although I wonder how durable they would be.
>>
>>52645083
They're not bad. I think I need to replace mine, but I sleep in the because reasons, and I tend to toss and turn a lot. I usually replace my LG's about every 6 - 12 months as needed.

For general use, they should be fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-17-08-39.png (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-17-08-39.png
106KB, 540x960px
Why not get bluetooth buds that dont have a big retarded and redundant neck collar thing. Theres plenty to choose from, I have these, they just have one slimple wire linking them together. They are great.
>>
>>52646665
Cuz terribad battery life and majority of the weight hanging on your ears instead of neck.
>>
>>52645083
Bought similar ones for my first Bluetooth headset and was surprised how comfortable they are.
Plus you can wear them while wearing a motorcycle helmet
>>
>>52645083

get the sennheiser x95 or whatever, ive been using them for over a year now, super comfy, super light weight, you literally dont even know its on, the only part touching you is the earbuds inside the ear
>>
>>52649651

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/noise-reducing-headphones-neckband-in-ear-pxc-95
>>
>bluietooth headphones

enjoy shit audio quality a 3-4 hour battery life if you want a listenable volume and the wires on them still wearing out on you eventually anyway just go with wired and trust me this isnt your usual "new tech is bad" post i speak from personal experience of 3 weeks of cleaning the place in total silence for three hours cause my headphones died
>>
>>52648955
two things
>terribad
dont say this you are an adult
>weight

there is no room for weight of any kind in those things unless you have a pencil neck then again you make a point about the battery
>>
>>52645083
auitism necklaces, get some real fucking bluetooth headphones.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.