[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /g Today i come to you for help. A friend of mine <insert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: s-l300.jpg (8KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8KB, 225x300px
Dear /g
Today i come to you for help.
A friend of mine <insert sob story that tugs the heart strings and makes you want to help me> and so she asked me to resurrect her old desktop.
She does not care about salvaging data she just wants it to work.
I hit up the HP web site and they still carry the drivers for it (thank the computer gods).
Anyhow, all i am missing is a windows xp iso. Can anyone help me. I used to have an iso that was stollen from microsofts own training labs. It was never hacked or any of that shit. It would always update and never wanted a cd key. Also would never do the whole "this is not a legit copy of windows pay money or loose your data. much love, microsoft"

I cant put her on linux(or any other alternate OS for that matter), so save your gentoo. She jist doesnt have the patience to learn.

Please help me help her.
Pic related. Its what the little guy looks like.
>>
>>52644109
If only there was a place for pirating stuff. You know like a bay for pirates. I know! You could call it the pirate bay. People would post links to files that contain information on how to download stuff for free that normally costs money. You could download stuff so fast they would call it a torrent. So things like operating systems that have been out for years would have tons of people trying to circumvent the copy protections. So surely an OS that's five generations old would have a hundred ways of bypassing the copy protection. Oh man if only there were such a bay for me to float my boat in to and rest my pirate soul.
>>
>>52644109
>stop being retarded
>Go to pirate bay
>Download ISO
>Flash ISO crack
>>
>>52644109
if you want a clean .iso check here.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/26911-The-Windows-XP-Repository
>>
>>52644109
>A friend of mine <insert sob story that tugs the heart strings and makes you want to help me> and so she asked me to resurrect her old desktop.
are you banging her?
>>
>>52644109

omg i had that desktop

it brings back memories of runescape and stuff :(
>>
>>52644109
Why isn't Linux an option? If she's going to do generally simple things on it, something like Lubuntu will be basically Windows with a different skin to her.

But yeah, Piratebay, get a pre-activated XP iso. Or if you want a clean iso, search hashes from ones in torrents claiming to be clean.
>>
>>52644109
install windows xp black edition if you are married to xp. otherwise kmspico windows 10. find either on piratebay
>>
>>52647676
Or 7 or 8.1 if you don't like how intrusive 10 is.

On the low end/old-as-shit systems I've tried them on, in terms of responsiveness, boot time and resource usage, 8.1 beats both 10 and 7.
>>
Image her hard drive first for your own enjoyment
>>
>>52644109
>her
>she just wants it to work
loling
>>
>>52647112
This is real question. Like dude if you don't bang you don't do
>>
>>52644109
I've put Linux Mint on several of my technically retarded friends computers, and they've love it and still uses it without relying on me for help.

Stop repeating the corporate lie that Linux is difficult, it ain't.
>>
>>52644218
Kek
>>
Op here. Thanks for all the help guys.
I hit up kickass and got the most recent xp black. I will also be getting lubuntu and giving it a shot.(i have never had any major issues with ubuntu products).
>>
>>52648289
See
>>52647941
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.