[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Questions: 1. What are some alternatives to the pirate bay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: piratebay.jpg (31KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
piratebay.jpg
31KB, 720x405px
2 Questions:
1. What are some alternatives to the pirate bay (for flac/alac music)?
2. What are some free VPNs that allow torrenting?
>>
>>52642959
>free VPNs

Don't. Just fucking don't. You are begging to be MITMed or worse. Go to digitalocean, pay $5 for a minimal VM, and set up openvpn on it.
>>
1. I always use kickasstorrents
2. You don't need a VPN if you don't seed.
>>
>>52642977
> You don't need a VPN if you don't seed.
bittorent automatically seeds, and there's no way to stop it. as long as i stop seeding as soon as it finishes will i be safe?
>>
>>52643065
>as long as i stop seeding as soon as it finishes will i be safe?
No. You'll have uploaded data during the time it was downloading. Also in a lot of jurisdictions the "it's okay if you don't upload" thing doesn't apply and they'll send you letters for downloading.

So yes, you do need a VPN. No, a free one will not do, because if you ain't paying, you're the product. They'll be keeping records of what you do on a free VPN and will cough them up to any lawyer or cop that asks for them. In addition to being congested and slow, due to being free.

Go read this. https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-vpn-service-provider-review-2015-150228/
>>
no, no.

you gotta pay somehow famfam
>>
>>52642959
gotta fullsize version of this?
>>
Tunnelbear
>>
I've been torrenting avidly for 12 years on public trackers and never received a letter from my ISP.

Also I really don't like the /g/ widely supporting the never seed mindset. It's true but informing the plebs will only serve to make public trackers even worse.
>>
>>52643206

yo nigger
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.