[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 GAMERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.png (118KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
118KB, 263x239px
7 GAMERS
>>
Huh?
>>
>>52640718
> le I use RAID as a backup faec.jpeg
>>
>>52640718
ONE CPU (actually two)
>>
>>52640718
Linus, how do I get beautiful website again?
>>
>>52640764
BUILD
>>
>>52640789
IT
>>
>>52640810

BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>52640810
WITH RAID
>>
As someone who runs an R9 Fury PCIe passthrough setup, I doubt that setup was really practical or stable. Fiji has PCI reset issues if you try something like this, you'd have to shutdown every VM and reboot the host in order to restart just one VM. Driver updates will also hard freeze the host if you don't use a workaround.

Well, there's a way around this, but it requires a virtual UEFI project originally for Fedora Rawhide and you'd need to flash each and every GPU with a modded bios that supports GOP, because IIRC the Nano doesn't out of the box.

There's a huge list of other considerations too.

Then again, I'm not familiar with the proprietary software Linus is using. It's possible that it sorts out some of these issues (but I doubt it).
>>
>>52640830
WITH SQUARESPACE
>>
I am pretty sure Linus is not allowed to advertise inside his video for obvious reasons:

https://youtu.be/uom9SsPocCE?t=29

We should complain to jewtube
>>
>>52640908
Is the workaround squarespace?
>>
Can someone explain these memes? I don't visit /g/ often and I watch his videos every once in a while
>>
>>52640947
Did he intentionally put together shitty builds?
>>
>>52641106
>https://youtu.be/uom9SsPocCE?t=29
No I am talking about actual commercials inside his videos. check 00:00:29
>>
>>52640947
It's sponsorships which most profitable youtubers do.
>>
>>52641006
>/gtfo/
>>
>>52641231
i am not talking about sponsorships but about actual commercials inside his videos
>>
>>52640908
If you give the VM the vbios of the card, you can reboot the VM without rebooting the host.
This only works as a qemu command line argument.

-device vfio-pci,host=07:00.0,......,romfile=/path/to/your/gpu/bios.bin
>>
>>52641167
his videos are ads so its no different
>>
>>52641412
I saw that suggested, didn't work with a Fury with SeaBIOS for me. I think it's a Fiji issue, as I've heard your suggested fix worked for Hawaii?

The only thing that fixed the reset issue for me was using OVMF.
>>
>>52640789
WALL
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.