[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but here goes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 611rsfQE5HL._SL1024_.jpg (85KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
611rsfQE5HL._SL1024_.jpg
85KB, 770x1024px
Not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but here goes:

I recently lost my 120GB iPod classic which I absolutely loved. To be honest though I've been through a few and they don't seem to last much longer than a year and a half.

I'm looking to replace it with something sturdier and preferably cheaper. I want something that I can sync with iTunes and have my iTunes playlists on there. It also needs to be able to update the play counts so I can keep track in iTunes of what I've listened to and I haven't.
Looking for something in the same ball park capacity-wise so I'm fine with using SD/ MicroSD cards.

Sorry to be so specific, hope you guys can help.
>>
>>52640365
how did you lose it anon?
>>
>>52640365
>I want something that I can sync with iTunes and have my iTunes playlists on there
>It also needs to be able to update the play counts so I can keep track in iTunes of what I've listened to and I haven't.
Pretty much your only choice is the iPod Touch 128gb. Those features are only available for iDevices.
>>
>>52640382
I'm not sure, I think I might have accidentally thrown it away at Christmas because the last time I saw it I was wrapping presents.

>>52640395
I dunno... I used to use iSyncr on my phone when I had a larger capacity phone and it synced perfectly.
>>
Not sure if this is still the thing to get, but, I had a similar situation a bit back and anons recommended I get a Sansa Clip and install Rock Box on it. I'm still using it 2 years later and it works perfect.

I think they went up in cost recently though, so not sure if that is still the one to get.
>>
File: 1443985989034.jpg (31KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1443985989034.jpg
31KB, 625x351px
>>52640365
Use 128 GB Micro SD card with your phone.

If battery life is an issue get pic related.

You can also export itunes playlists, OR use Google Play Music which can do that for you as well, allows free cloud storage of 30K songs or something like that, has free radio like spotify, and creates smart instant mixes from whichever song you chose. Nothing is going to work smarter than apps you can find for your phone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.