[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Programming/Math tutorials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1445545356737.jpg (27KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1445545356737.jpg
27KB, 500x367px
Why are 90% of programming, math, engineering etc tutorials on youtube created by 16 year old Indians?

Also, why do all tech reviewers talk in the exact same tone, and always start with "Hey guys what's up it's _____ and today I'm going to be showing you ____"
>>
>>52634066
To describe what the video's about incase the viewer was retarded enough not to get it from the title you sperg
>>
>>52634066
moni moni moni

when in doubt why person does things think he does it for money
>>
>>52634137

In general when I'm confused at why things are the way they are, I follow the cardinal rule, "follow the dollar". Things usually make sense then.
>>
Indians are cheap
>>
>>52634066
why are you trying to get an education from youtube
>>
>>52634066
Because if you are white you learn this shit in school not fucking youtube.

>"Hey guys what's up it's _____ and today I'm going to be showing you ____"

It's how all these dumb millenials speak.
>>
File: ss (2015-04-24 at 11.15.51).png (379KB, 516x466px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-04-24 at 11.15.51).png
379KB, 516x466px
>Americans can't do math as good as people who shit in the street
>>
I make Youtube programming tutorials and I'm not a 16 year old Indian

However, 70% of my viewership are Indian males, and 30% are Polish males.

What's going on in India and Poland?
>>
>>52634066
>Why are 90% of programming, math, engineering etc tutorials on youtube created by 16 year old Indians?
Because apparently white kiddos are too busy being show off at Starbucks to do them #firstworldproblems
>>
>>52637536
Programming is seen as one of the few paths to a good wage in those countries. If you can program, you can participate in the global market, and if you're countries wages are less than the global average that starts to look very attractive.
>>
because that way they can show it off to their teacher for xtra credit, because they are otherwise unremarkable people
>>
>>52637568
I see. I guess I'm happy for the Indians and Poles.

I was hoping originally to help fellow Americans, but few Americans watch my videos, comparatively anyway. Maybe they have excellent programming education and thus don't need to watch Youtube for programming help.
>>
>>52637568
I'm also curious as to why girls in India and Poland don't learn to program. It's not like they'd be breaking crazy gender roles. They can literally sit at home and program, it's almost perfect for housewives. But 95%+ of my viewers are men.
>>
do you guys think a book on iOS 6 development is ok or nah?
>>
>>52637782
That actually sounds pretty good
>>
>>52637782
are aware that iOS 9 is currently on and they shifted from Objective-C to Swift?
>>
>>52635144
math is boring.
>>
>>52637676
>girls in India don't learn to program
Probably half the female grad students in CompE at my university are Indian. The other half are Chinese.
>>
>>52639751
Yes, everyone knows about Swift.
>>
>>52635070
>>52634066
I don't get it. What is wrong with "Hi everyone, I'm anon and today I'll be showing you thing." How else do you start videos?
>>
>>52644817
this
the fuck are they supposed to say
"NIGGER, FUCK KIKE SHIT, FAGGOT, I'VE GOT THIS MOTHERFUCKING LENOVO LAPTOP TODAY YOU DIRTY CUNTS, FUCKING KEEP WATCHING TO CHECK THIS CASH ASS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT OUT NIGGER"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.