[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: buttmad.jpg (263KB, 1923x967px) Image search: [Google]
buttmad.jpg
263KB, 1923x967px
Why are there people on /g/ who get so upset at the sight of threads about the OS that 90% of the world uses to the point where they take screenshots and repost them in order to prove some paranoid conspiracy.
>>
>>52633739
report/hide/filter/ and move on
>>
>>52633739
those are Pajeesh doings!
>>
Whoever that idiot is doesn't know that the N9 ran Linux and probably thought it was a Windows phone.

What a gay.
>>
Been using 10 since the beta days. Honestly I haven't had a problem that a quick google search couldn't solve. I don't understand the vitriol.

The OS still lacks in a lot of QoL departments (for ex, still can't specify which audio device an application uses), but that's to be expected from Microsoft at this point.
>>
Autism speaks
>>
What a gay
>>
>>52633739
They don't get upset, that screencap was originally making fun of it. Fact is, a bunch of windows users come onto this board, don't know wtf they are talking about, and basically shitpost in every thread. Look at that thread about how Edge was going to be released for Linux, which was total bs. Turns out the articles were about how the JS engine has been open sourced, but that was too complex for all the winbabbies in that thread to realize.
>>
>>52634062
>a bunch of windows users come onto this board, don't know wtf they are talking about, and basically shitpost in every thread.

Protip: Linux and OSX users are no different
>>
>>52634062
>that was too complex for all the winbabbies in that thread to realize.

Newfag detected. The fun is in getting people to waste their time trying to defend and explain things that are obvious to any sane person.
>>
>N9
>Windows

Top kek
>>
You will notice that most of those threads could go on the Stupid Questions Thread or simply are not worth their own thread.

Then there's the proven fact that some people get paid for shilling Windows (also Intel and Nvidia products) on internet tech communities such as /g/
>>
>>52634439

People on /g/ overestimate /g/'s importance. reddit has more people and views.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.