[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 jailbreak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: received_815166901926548.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_815166901926548.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Hey /g/, whadda ya think, is ps4 ever going to get jailbreak? I honestly think that they are close to getting it but idk
>>
>>52633489
no one is really pushing for a full on jailbreak because of the PS3 and PSP.

The Vita community is actively fighting against piracy, which is why a lot of devs refuse to release code.
>>
>>52633511

What's connection between ps3 and ps4, speaking in terms of jailbreak? I mean ps3 got jailbreak kinda quick.

Tbqh i do want it to come out bcuz no enogh money for games(fucking too expensive) but tfw no online gaming
>>
>>52633555
did you ever keep up with the PSP?

The extreme hacking and proliferation of piracy absolutely destroyed the PSP, games were pretty amazing till everyone could just jump on a forum and download them, quality slowly went to shit, certain games like GTA got pulled from shelves because they could be used to hack the vita.

Literally removing a game from the community because a select few abused it.

It got to the point people stopped making games long before it was an offically dead console.

and FUCKING LOL EVER TRY TO PLAY PSP SOCOM ONLINE?

hahahahaha
99.999999% wall hackers and ammo cheaters

The community realized what happened last gen and never ever wants it to happen again.
Don't even get me started on the proliferation of hackers in the PS3 online community, its why i jumped to PC MASTER RACE. (then eventually got bored of upgrading, and for a PS4).

If the PS4 gets jailbroken i'm jumping ship back to PC and i'm sure lots would do the same.

If you can't afford the games, you shouldn't have purchased the console.
it's a luxury.

Theres full blown root level access hacks to the vita, people have shown lots of POCs proving this, yet the only public hack cannot read/dump games and it's rather limited, and any hack allowing you to dump games and "hack" have effectively been banned from the vita community.

no one fucking wants a repeat of last gen.

The only PS4/Vita jailbreaks that are ever going to be publically released will only allow you to play homebrew.

Its why everyone's focused getting linux to run on the PS4 not homebrew or piracy.

If you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it.

no ones saying it can't be done, it probably already has, but you will never ever know about it.
>>
File: swedecuck.jpg (1019KB, 2048x1840px) Image search: [Google]
swedecuck.jpg
1019KB, 2048x1840px
>>52633511
>>52633782
C U C K S
U
C
K
S
>>
>>52633489
It happened in Brazil, but the police quickly ended it there, also buy the fucking game yourself kid
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.