[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey g like a few of you i have constantly struggled with making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 14538079130101123560233.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
14538079130101123560233.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Hey g like a few of you i have constantly struggled with making money. These are all the domains i own through godaddy. Which ones are worth keeping and which are crap. I have not been able to aution any on godaddy so im starting to think they are all crap. They cost 14 99 usd each a year and i have to get rid of half. Please help thank you pic related
>>
I got my .com domain for 1$ on Godaddy, you got cucked
>>
>>52630559
That is only a once a lifetime promotion, they wouldnt let me use that offer bc my creditcard info doesnt match my false whois info
>>
>>52630537
they are all crap if you aren't gonna do anything with them -- even more if it is $14.99/y each
get a unicode url like a guy did the other day -- one char urls are cool ᐛ
>>
up16 looks good but the others not much
>>
Keep and feels, kruzfrogkruzzle up16. The rest are shit.
>>
>>52630823
The fuck happened to my post. Frog and feels. Kruzzle and up16 is what it's meant to be.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
They are all shit for fucking sake

If someone in the world has something named Kruzzle it can easily make another website kruzzle-game.com, kruzzle-poo.com or whatever they want

This is literally the worst investment ever OP, paying 150+/year for all those sites
>>
>>52630537
they are all trash
>>
>>52630883
>>52630866
I agree, OP is a faggot
>>
>>52630537
consider suicide
>>
They are all complete shit. I would get Tripsn though
>>
>>52630792
I used to own oak8.com as well
>>
>>52630537
where can i buy retard.com and niggers.kz?
>>
>>52630854
can you explain what you mean? I am a neet and have not been able to find work for 3 years if that helps explain
>>
File: MILF FAP Offensivefense.jpg (140KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
MILF FAP Offensivefense.jpg
140KB, 1280x960px
UP16: Can't imagine what it might be used for, but it's a 4 character domain.

townwatchdog: actually sounds like something, but a service that on the surface sounds good, but in reality isn't utilized a whole lot or dime a dozen.

babyint: got the word baby in it. That's about it. Similar for tripsn.

I'd say UP16 is the best chance at anything, followed by babyint.
>>
>>52630971
>>52630890
>>52630885
>>52630883
>>52630866
>>52630854
wow. It looks like I really under estimated the value of these domains. I worked for weeks trying to find good ones. Looks like I'll cancl them all except for about three. thanks for being real guys
>>
>>52630990
i figured babyint might be bought by a company that tries to increase an infants IQ
>>
>>52630537
This thread gave me cancer.
>>
>>52630990
On second thought. Tripsn sounds like a name people might use as a quasi-verb for their service (which will probably be travel related.)

So up15, tripsn, and babyint, in that order.
>>
>>52630954
4-char (or less) simple domain names are always a win
strange combinations of words is like living at '00
>>
>>52631044
how?
>>
>>52630537
Just do a fucking majesticseo & archive.org search or whatever tools you use. Check the trust rank, trust flow, citation flow, the backlinks.

Your domain up16 looks worthless at first, it has very few backlinks, is PR0 but it exists since 2005 and has a good citation flow while having few backlinks for some reason, didn't check the details, so it might be worth something like $20 if you find the right idiot to buy it.

Why would you buy domains if you have no idea how seo works and zero experience in webmarketing ? I don't understand.

Your domains look like shit but you should test them. I was lucky enough to grab a few old domains a few years ago but now the chinese have bots that auto buy domains to speculate, and those idiots do stupid seo campaign planting hundreds of thousands of shitty links everywhere and trying to fake a good PR so they effectively kill the good domains they buy.
>>
>>52631134
so you are saying all my domains are shit except up16?
>>
>>52631758
can you do analysis on all my domains plz
>>
>>52631882
>pls work for free
I'm not a janitor, sweetie.
>>
>>52631941
implying that googling a few things is work LOL
>>
>>52630537
Those domains are all crap. IntePus? Really? FrogAndFeels? What?
GoDaddy is shit. They charge more and do everything they can to make it harder to switch away from them. They might also take your domain away, like what happened to 4chan.net
WTF why do you print out your GoDaddy status page and then photograph it? Printed in color no less...
>>
>>52632525
>implying this is not literally what IT support does
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.