[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is steelseries a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: steelseries-rival-intro.jpg (93KB, 745x496px) Image search: [Google]
steelseries-rival-intro.jpg
93KB, 745x496px
why does all hardware today look like gross 12 y/o gamer shit?

no wonder apple is outselling PC shit, it doesn't look like it's aimed at tweens........
>>
>>52621211
But the cool hardware is aimed at kids, this is not recent, they have barely any difference in performance to their cheaper versions but you don't get those razors and search lights mounted below your hand.

I'm about to receive tomorrow a replacement for the 1st series kana which I gotta say that I regret getting, such as a mechanical keyboard also from steelseries that in a few months got two switches fucked up and everytime i press once on the i or o key, it registers from 2 to 4 hits. Enough of them for me.
>>
>>52621211
>why does all hardware today look like gross 12 y/o gamer poop?
Whatever you say, grandpa
>>
File: SteelSeries_Rival700_Angle2.jpg (2MB, 4000x2300px) Image search: [Google]
SteelSeries_Rival700_Angle2.jpg
2MB, 4000x2300px
>>52621211
>Steelseries
>meme

Can't handle this groundbreaking OLED kill count display tech?

Whatever, dude. I'll take all the ladies myself. It's not just about skill, it's also about being in the game and showing who is the top fragger. I fondle my Rival 700 as my super hot gf fondles my dick after I win ESL, faggot.
>>
I like my sensei RAW

it's just white LEDs all their other shit is garish imo

the one thing about this new (RGB) LED fad is that you have the ability to turn them off with software now if you don't like them
>>
>>52621211
they work perfectly fine (Rival), ignoring the ricer led light. Proper grip as well. So far my favorite mouse (better than /g/'s "top tier" G400 series and by far better than any razer crap (which is the real meme mouse after all).
>>
i have a steelseries rival. the side rubber is shit but everything else about the mouse is great

you just have to remove the side rubber once it starts coming off
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4KB, 176x266px) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4KB, 176x266px
Didn't wanna post a new thread for this so could someone recommend me a small, fingertip usable mouse? I have been using the first xornet version for a while now but the sensor is crap, buttons are crap, too fucking wide. I can't find anything decent, i tried to get g303 but all of the models had rattling sensor which fucked with my aim when moving the mouse fast. The g302 wobbles at the sides so it's shit too. In my country in the balkans i can't find any local shops that ship zowie or mionix which seem to have mice that i could use. I play a lot of shooters and pretty much any other good game that comes out. Any ideas?
>>
>>52621211
A large portion of PC gaming enthusiasts are asians and the whole ricing up PC gaming hardware was a marketing tactic to emulate the success that ricing body kits had on asian teens.

Marketers aren't dumb.
>>
>>52621211
I own this mouse, it's pretty good
>>
>>52622162
ay BRUH when you flick really fast, does the mouse kinda spaz out and stop?
I got one recently and just want to know if I have a defective sensor
>>
>>52621211
>gamershit looks like gamer shit
>shows least autistic gamer mouse you can buy

I have Pic related because it was the closest replacement to my Laser Intellimouse i could find
>>
Steel series rival is pretty good mouse. Really bad software. Won't let you script keys how you want.

the Razer software has every option like "repeat while held" and is just great. If you utilize the button mapping software, get Razer gear I think
>>
>>52621211
I use the rival 100 and I love it the rival 700 is cuck trash and the rival 300 is only worth it if you play competively
>>
>>52621211
great mousepad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>Not getting Zowie master race

It's like you guys are not even pretending anymore
>>
>>52626375
Ma nigga
>>
>>52626375
i had that mouse and returned it. the side buttons are trash
>>
>>52622273
g100s
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4192x3104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4192x3104px
>>52621211
>steelshit
fucking never again
>>
>>52622273
Just open the 303 up and do the tape fix. Maybe cut out all the unneeded plastic and LEDs for weight while you are at it.
>>
>>52628907
Doesn't it have shit sensor?

>>52629727
I swipe too much i doubt the tape will hold for long. It's just unreliable with a moving sensor.
>>
>>52621979
What are the two tiny orange dots on the side?
>>
>>52629297
Have you tried not being a filthy disgusting nigger.
Mine still looks mint.
>>
>>52628813
>using sidebuttons
haha faggot
>>
>>52626375
that's not how you spell mionix castor
>>
>>52621211
I honestly feel ashamed for buying the steel series mousepad. It's nice but it was like 15 bucks.

I use a razor naga for my mouse. The side buttons work as a numpad and it's really useful when I make things with Blender. I don't really regret buying it although it's pretty worn after several years of use. Still, it's my favorite mouse and it fits perfectly in my hand.
>>
File: 2015185-DSC01661_19701_.jpg (97KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
2015185-DSC01661_19701_.jpg
97KB, 1280x749px
>>52621211
They make some pretty good stuff. I'm fond of their mobile controllers. Never tried one if their mice. Like any brand, I don't think the price is proportional to the increased quality of generic/knockoff hardware.
>>
>>52630119
Haptic feedback.
>>
I went through two steelseries mice, the Sensei. The first one wouldn't respond half of the time to the side buttons. The manufacturer assured me it was just a single defect and I got a new one. Lo and behold the exact same issue with the second one. Finally after some experimenting I found toggling the settings over and over for the side buttons within the shitty app they loaded to control the mouse would sometimes reset the buttons and make them actually do what they were designed to do. This would last for about 24 hours when with no changes at all they would cease to function again. I tried some other software to check the mouse out a bit, it was registering the click every time, it just refused to translate that into something the computer would use. Finally while playing and in a somewhat important part of a game it failed me and I pulled the damn thing out of my computer and smashed it to pieces with a hammer.

I used an old microsoft mouse for the day or two it took me to get a razor naga. The naga has worked perfectly since day one. I thought 12 side buttons would be overkill and they kinda are, I only usually use about 6 of them but they are invaluable and easy to configure and use.

Never buy steelshit.
>>
>>52630757
How's the sensor in that?
>>
I've been using a Sensei for the last 4 years
Picked it up for $20 and it's been pretty good
>>
>>52631873
I think you have issues
>>
File: _20160126_100253.jpg (96KB, 1080x837px) Image search: [Google]
_20160126_100253.jpg
96KB, 1080x837px
>using any other mouse

Fuck off normie
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.