[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these really that bad? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 23

Are these really that bad? Why?
>>
>>52595785
You just posted the only Beats worth considering.
>>
for the price you pay for them, yes. They are pretty bad. Especially since my $50 HD 429's produce better sound for less than half the price of Beats.
>>
File: Sennheiser_HD429_Headphone.jpg (72KB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
Sennheiser_HD429_Headphone.jpg
72KB, 1200x930px
>>52595805
What's good about those ones?

>>52595810
These look shitty though.
>>
>>52595853
I never implied they were amazing. I just implied they produce better sound then Beats for less than half the price.
>>
>>52595875
I'd rather wear beats than wear that fag neckbeard shit outside desu. you look like a douche in those
>>
>>52595875
You didn't really imply any of that, you just said it.
>>
>>52595887
OK Jamal
>>
>>52595853
>What's good about those ones?
They measure really well. Extremely well even if you compare them to other on-ear headphones. They are bassy but the response is very smooth and extended which is unlike any other Beats on the market.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/BeatsSoloII2014.pdf

That said they are still on-ears which is generally a thing to avoid and bassy response is not really my cup of tea. If you want headphones for commute/travel, like the looks and enjoy a bassy response then you can't do much better than Solo 2 actually.

>>52595875
"Beats" is not a singular thing, no consumer audio brand is. Solo 2 is arguably a better headphone sound quality wise than a HD 429 even if the other is on-ear and the other over-ear.
>>
>>52595900
would beats solo 2 be bad for rock/metal because of the bassiness?
>>
>>52595900
>"Beats" is not a singular thing, no consumer audio brand is. Solo 2 is arguably a better headphone sound quality wise than a HD 429 even if the other is on-ear and the other over-ear.

Fair, I actually don't know too much about the Beats brand and I'm sure they do make some quality models, like what OP posted. I thought OP was generalizing about Beats in general which are usually overpriced, not very comfy, subpar sounding headphones. At least for what you pay for them. My HD 429s may not be the greatest headphones around but they're relatively inexpensive and comfy as hell.

Also, I don't care who you are on ear headphones suck, I have a shitty pair of Sony DJ headphones at work that are super uncomfortable. Over ear is master race.
>>
>>52595785
2¢ from a plebeian who enjoys quality audio: I once tried Beats Solo and Studio -- both sounded worse than my Koss PortaPro. Dropped in disgust immediately.
>>
File: Koss_PortaPro.jpg (188KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Koss_PortaPro.jpg
188KB, 2000x1500px
i will always recommend koss porta pro

best 20 bucks i've spent
>>
>>52595899
>I can't contest his point!
>better call him black people names!
>>
The Solo2 is actually decent. They're on-ear and a bit bassy, but they're nice for lightweight headphones.

But, in general, they're overpriced crap. They're pretty, but they have objectively poor sound quality. They're known for their bass, but they aren't even very good at that. They're bling for rappers, not precision instruments.
>>
>>52595931
I will never understand the concept of a certain type of colored magnitude response being good for a genre of music so my answer is: yes. It would be worse than a more neutral pair. However, due to the response being very smooth and extended the issue is not big and you won't be finding much better on-ear options. They generally all suck in some way and on-ears with a close to neutral response aren't a thing. Sennheiser Amperior/HD 25-1 would be an option with a more V-shaped response.
>>
>>52595785
$200 Beats headphones actually cost just $18 to make
http://www.techspot.com/news/61060-200-beats-headphones-actually-cost-18-make.html
>>
>>52596002
>The Solo2 is actually decent.
>but they have objectively poor sound quality.
lol
>>
>>52595989
B8
>>
>>52596002
>The Solo2 is actually decent
>They're pretty, but they have objectively poor sound quality

Where do these fucking idiots come from?
>>
>>52596011
>I will never understand the concept of a certain type of colored magnitude response being good for a genre of music
well then you're kind of an idiot. why would you want overbearing bass in a genre not generally geared towards bass? having a lot of bass would be great for genres like dubstep, house, drum n bass, etc but it wouldn't be so good for classic rock like led zepp. you're dumb.
>>
>>52596120
>having a lot of bass would be great for genres like dubstep, house, drum n bass
I've tried to argue this in the past on this board, and that flat response headphones are actually pretty terrible for these genres, but nobody listens to this kind of music on /g/
>>
>>52596152
what music do /g/aylords even listen to? probably this shit right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
>>
File: 1391876666063.jpg (142KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1391876666063.jpg
142KB, 331x506px
>>52596207
>Susser
Dies löst mich aus.
>>
>>52596243
fuck off /pol/cuck
>>
I heard now that Apple is the master of Dr Nigger the quality improved, but nobody so far has told me exactly why they're different.
I got a pair of HD 7 DJ for my niggerbass needs and they work great.
Cheaper than Beats Studio which are the top of the line, have the same features like beat tracking movement on the cups and on top of that some extra like actual swiveling cups.
Include a nice carrying case and velour+leathery earpads.
I'd recommend checking these out before purchasing Beats if you want headphones that look good and make your head vibrate like a giant dildo once the bass is dropped
>>
>>52596266
>look good
debatable
>vibrate like a giant dildo
dildos don't vibrate
>>
>>52596043
All the Beats EXCEPT the Solo2 are crap. The Solo2 is the exception. It's the sole good pair of Beats.

Sorry if that was unclear.
>>
>>52596266
I seriously hope you don't wear those outside. They look like a headbrace for car accident victims or something
>>
File: Sennheiser-HD7-DJ.jpg (38KB, 818x351px) Image search: [Google]
Sennheiser-HD7-DJ.jpg
38KB, 818x351px
>>52596279
You may call it debatable, but at least they don't look as terrible as a pair of AGKs or V-Moda shit.
Good looks are entirely subjective but you can't claim these headphones look bad compared to other alternative above the 200$ range desu senpai
>>
>>52596301
I can though, watch me:
these headphones look like shit and if I'd see someone wearing them outside I'd hope some Jamal would snatch them from their head.
>>
>>52596120
>well then you're kind of an idiot.
No.
>why would you want overbearing bass in a genre not generally geared towards bass?
I don't. I want no overbearing anything. Why would you want overbearing bass in a genre focused on bass?
>having a lot of bass would be great for genres like dubstep, house, drum n bass, etc
Why?

Those genres have a lot of bass in the mix already in general. There's an emphasis on bass and a lot of detail focused on the low frequencies. I want to hear that and I want to hear the rest of the spectrum too. Getting a colored pair of headphones effectively clouds whatever is in the mix past those frequencies which were emphasized. To me it makes no sense start altering the response on my system at all. That's just adding content to the audio being played that was never there or intended and at that point I start listening to my own gear, not the music or whatever it is that I'm listening at.

And there's another issue, too. While a bassy pair of headphones _might_ work well for a certain song or even an album with relatively bass light mastering thus effectively balancing it, it's not a thing you can generalize for an entire genre at all. And on the contrary it will sound like ass on content with a lot of bass already making everything sound muddy.

I find it odd that every single piece of gear in your audio chain is designed to create a response as flat and smooth as possible and minimizing non-linearities but then for some reason it all falls apart when you get to the most important part: the transducers themselves whether those are headphones or speakers. If you really want to color your sound system, use a damn equalizer. Actually gives you freedom to play around on per-track basis.
>but it wouldn't be so good for classic rock like led zepp.
It would be just as bad for that.

>>52596152
>and that flat response headphones are actually pretty terrible for these genres, but nobody listens to this kind of music on /g/
Now that's dumb.
>>
>>52595887
beats are the douchiest thing you could possibly wear
>>
File: akg-k550.jpg (154KB, 1140x813px) Image search: [Google]
akg-k550.jpg
154KB, 1140x813px
people spend (depending on the artist) anywhere from hundreds of dollars to tens of thousands of dollars doing mixing and mastering on extremely expensive and accurate gear.

typically, if you trust and believe that these engineers have better ears than you, you should try to listen on equipment that does not colour the sound.

beats colour the sound. typically companies will spend huge amounts of money on R&D to avoid colouring the sound and then they will advertise that the sound is not coloured.

beats spend millions on advertising trying to tell you why it is GOOD that they colour the sound.

pic related AKG K 550 they're my headphones i use for mixing. I also have a vintage AKG K 140 if i'm interested in massive ear discomfort. I also have cheap ass open back Sonys with way too much bass for when I need to know what a HYPE headphone would sound like. and i use apple EarPods on the subway.

i mix in 32/96 and i listen to 256 kbs AAC on mobile.

beats are shit
>>
>>52596313
some people listen to music for fun and not to be autistic about it
didn't read your post btw
>>
>>52596120
Then have a lot of bass IN THE TRACK. Make the bass loud during mixing. Don't indiscriminately make all bass loud. Accurately reproducing sound lets the artist be more creative. Just making ALL bass loud is like slapping some shitty Instagram filter on ALL your photos.

A good pair of headphones will have bass that is better than Beats. However, the bass will not be disproportionately loud. It will be exactly as loud as the artist makes it.
>>
>>52596329
then beats are for you
>>
>>52596313
What a huge amount of text to basically say "unless you're listening to music the way I like to listen to it, you're doing it wrong"

Congratulations on being insanely verbose to express a shit opinion
>>
>>52596313
>the 'tism in full display lmao
tldr m8. time to go outside.
>>
File: 1452966172801.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1452966172801.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
>>52596328
I own a pair of K550's but honestly they're incredibly big to lug around outside and if you want inside headphones you may as well go for an open pair.
>>
File: 1452279366984.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452279366984.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
>>52596329
Thanks faggot.

>some people listen to music for fun
And what in the world makes you think that I don't?

>>52596351
I was asking for a reason why would anyone want to get a colored piece of gear for a specific genre or in general. Question still stands as nobody answered.

>>52596352
No I'm in the middle of creating a room correction DSP for my loudspeakers atm. No time for outside.
>>
>>52596408
>And what in the world makes you think that I don't?
the world in which you wrote an essay about how your way is the only way to listen to music
if you get so mad over something it's obvious that you've lost all fun doing it and are now just defending it from criticism in an attempt to convince yourself that it's still a fun thing to do
>>
>>52596408
>While a bassy pair of headphones _might_ work well for a certain song or even an album with relatively bass light mastering thus effectively balancing it, it's not a thing you can generalize for an entire genre at all.

This is just absolutely fucking retarded. Bass-coloured headphones work great for all the genres listed above, with almost zero exceptions - it takes the part of the music people enjoy and gives you more of it. Nobody gives a fuck if the 'artist didn't intend' this much bass, if it's enjoyable and a strong feature of the genre already - as is the case in most electronic genres, especially dubstep and drum & bass - then increasing the bass 3-5.0db can greatly improve the sound of some tracks.

I can only assume you've never listened to any of those genre seriously and listen to folk or classical or some bullshit and can't understand why anyone would want to 'colour' their music
>>
File: beatles abbey road.gif (981KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beatles abbey road.gif
981KB, 500x500px
>>52596356
yes they're enormous.

i like them closed because i can use them both for mixing and for headphones while recording (esp vocals) without bleed.

i do 90% of my mixes on monitors so k550 work fine for my applications.
>>
File: 1447694521677.jpg (259KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447694521677.jpg
259KB, 1200x900px
The fact that everyone on /g/ comveniently forgets, because they never fucking go outside, is that Beats are also a fashion accessory. You look like an autistic child with hearing problems when you wear your AKG weebshit headphones outside.
You're not only buying a pair of headphones, you're also buying a fashion accessory that looks goot to complement your day-to-day street outfit.
When you wear Beats, especially the high-end Pro or Studio 2.0 headphones you look like a sophisticated adult with fashion sense and disposable income.
If you care how you present yourself to the outside world, get a pair of Beats. If you don't mind looking like a retarded child, get whatever is suggested ITT
Peace out nerds
>>
>>52595785
>Are these really that bad? Why?
15 dollars worth of materials, very shitty. Ive owned beats solos, litteraly broke them in half becuase they sounded like shit after I tried some much cheaper headphones with better sound. (audio technical)
>>
>>52595970
they look hideous tho
>>
>>52596535
also let everyone hear the shit music you listen to, no matter how low the volume is.
>>
They honestly sound like fucking shit
>>
>>52596481
Alright then.

What are some headphones that genuinely sound damn good and don't make you look autistic in public?
>>
>>52596661

audio technica, sony mdr v6/7506, vmoda, senn momentum 2

or just try iems if youre so concerned about looking like a faggot.
>>
>>52596439
>the world in which you wrote an essay about how your way is the only way to listen to music
You said you didn't read my post and that shows.

>if you get so mad over something it's obvious that you've lost all fun doing it and are now just defending it from criticism in an attempt to convince yourself that it's still a fun thing to do
You're avoiding the question to the idea you yourself brought up. That's some top tier profiling, too.

>>52596477
>Bass-coloured headphones work great for all the genres listed above, with almost zero exceptions
Why?
>it takes the part of the music people enjoy and gives you more of it
If it's only the bass you enjoy then sure. That's personal preference and something I completely disagree with and I listen to mostly electronic stuff.
>Nobody gives a fuck if the 'artist didn't intend' this much bass
A lot of people actually do.
>if it's enjoyable and a strong feature of the genre already - as is the case in most electronic genres, especially dubstep and drum & bass - then increasing the bass 3-5.0db can greatly improve the sound of some tracks.
Yeah emphasis on can improve depending on the master and whatever you enjoy. There are plenty of songs in these genres which would benefit from less bass and plenty which could use more of it. This is a problem with mastering and not something you effectively fix(if at all) using colored headphones.

That simply can't be generalized for an entire genre and let alone for everyone as people's preference varies so much. Where does the 3-5dB come from anyway? Where do you emphasize this "3-5dB"? Maybe your gear is bass light there and you are compensating for it? Maybe you just like a ton of bass? Would you go out and tell other people with different gear and taste to do the same? It's just vague as fuck with no point of reference anymore.

>>52596757
>audio technica
>vmoda
Which?
>>
>>52596774
>he's still going!
>>
>>52595785
I got a pair that's decent for $130 from BB. I really don't use them because I use my house amp & speakers at home and earbuds while I am out and about.

I find them nice to use when doing duties around the house.
>>
File: x1+Kagome.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x1+Kagome.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>52595875
>then
>>
>>52596324
this tbqh
>>
>>52596774
I havent personally tried either but audio technica m50s seem to be popular. Ive seen them in public and havent been obligated to yell homophobic slurs to boot.
>>
>>52596120
They already put niggabass in the mix. Bass-oriented transducers are silly.
>>
>>52596040
*gasp* REALLY??!?1?
>>
File: 1437585722320.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437585722320.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>52596120
>>52596152

>dubstep, house, drum n bass
>classic rock
>>
>>52596040
>http://www.techspot.com/news/61060-200-beats-headphones-actually-cost-18-make.html

I don't appreciate beats headphones in any regard, but no shit. You can rip apart any pair of headphones or just anything in general and put a very low price on it as raw scrap.
>>
>>52596329
wow
>>52596346
this
>>
>>52596944
>being a /mu/ cuck
I miss puberty. Oh wait I don't, kek.
>>
>>52596796
Why are you this but hurt kid, he has a point
>>
>>52597037
Never browsed /mu/

nice damage control tho. Should probably check on that autism, you're a little too old to be this edgy
>>
>>52597072
yes the person replying with no-effort single sentences is the butthurt one
not the guy writing essays no
>>
>>52597099
you are, considering you're trying so hard to berate him with little ground in doing so.

This is a discussion site, you know. Not your facebook wall.
>>
>>52597088
lmao sure thing /mu/ :^)
>>
>>52597120
k
>>
>>52597037
>listening to different genres makes you a cuck

sure thing, grandpa
>>
>>52596040

Are you telling me companies sell their products for a higher price than they cost to produce?
>>
The problem isn't beats versus AKG. It's listening to music outside. If you're not in a distraction free environment where you can listen to the music exclusively and not do anything else, the best quality headphones won't help you. You're just not getting the full experience. Environments where people can see you listening to your music are almost never good for listening properly and in a concentrated way. Browsing image boards and listening to music at the same time is the same shit by the way.

If music is just some background noise to do your daily activities to however, it does not matter if you choose AKG or beats, though beats are a fashion product right now.
>>
>>52597148
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>52597292
ugh

>falling for b8 and making the fisher look relevant
>>
>>52597288
>>
>>52595887
Wearing headphones in public make you look like a douche.

>I don't care how they sound just as long as I think they make me look good

You're pretty much the targeted consumer for this and they got you by the wallet and balls
>>
>>52595887
>outside
>headphones

geez /g/..
>>
Get some HD25s, they are the best headphones ive ever owned and indestructable. and look vaguely like beats if you care about fashion (you shouldnt they are fucking headphones).
>>
>>52597335
that's counter intuitive.

If you care that people think you're a douche then your statement is kind of hypocritical

Although, sound quality should be no1 priority in finding headphones
>>
>>52597330
I realized this the first time when I attended a performance of Mozart's symphonies 23 and 24.
I felt ashamed about how I treated music previously like some throwaway piece of entertainment instead of the airvibrating path to our lord god that it actually is.
>>
>>52596310
I think it looks cool tbqh familam
>>
>>52597512
tbqhwy, I agree with you.
>>
>itt insecure faggots

Lol just kill yourselves
>>
>>52596481
If I'm listening on the go I use in ear ear buds. They're just easier on the go. Plus due to ambitient noise I'm not gonna get great sound quality anyeay. And I live in an area that gets hot so over ear phones make me sweat if I wear them in the summer. I use the HD 429s at my desktop at home to game and listen to music.
>>
>>52597335
I always associate wearing headphones outside with the same type of guy that wears shades indoors. Posers.
>>
File: mu.jpg (113KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
113KB, 381x500px
>>52597177
lol. /mu/ is filled to the brim with pretentious teenies that "define themselves" by the shitty 2deep4u earnoise that they listen to, thinking anybody gives a fuck when literally nobody does. it's a board packed to the brim with low test cucks that don't get laid. pic related, /mu/ a few years back.
>>
>>52597544
Lost my cyanide. Do you have any to spare? You know, from that time you pussied out after your granddad raped you
>>
>>52597607
um, ok. Thanks for that relevant knowledge anon.
>>
>>52596481
>get a pair of Beats, If you don't mind looking like a retarded child.

This right here
>>
>>52596279
You've been using the wrong dildos.
>>
>>52595853
$50 pair of sony headphones blows beats away in sound quality
>>
>>52598254
dildos that vibrate are called vibrators anon
>>
>>52595785
They are owned by Apple and that is enough to stay away from them
>>
>>52598282
Not him but I have both. I have the Sony XB headphones and I also have beats solo 2 headphones.

I really want to get the Sennheiser HD 558 just to finish my set.

I really don't use my headphones outside except on vacation/road trips.
>>
>>52596328
Beats are horrible, AKG is the way to go. Have a pair of K845bt myself, best 200 bucks I've ever spent
>>
>>52596535
>>52596556
I like their look personally, really nice 80s asthetics (A E S T H E T I C S).
Also the sound leak isn't that bad and you can clearly hear traffic noise. If you hear nightcore or something similiar you'll might get weird looks though.
>>
File: kek.png (233KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
233KB, 800x664px
>>52595785
Beats production cost
>>
I got these and they beat the shit out of the Beats Studio, for like half the price.

The bass on these is ridiculous. And that's without the extra bass feature.
>>
>>52596481

You know how you can look even less of an autist?

By not wearing over-the-ear/on-ear headphones outside your house in the first place.
>>
>>52595785
Yes they are, even though they're the best Beats in production now.
There's literally no reason to spend so much on them when you can get something like the K550 which is immensely better and more comfortable for a lower price.
>>
File: jabra-revo-wireless-jab-revo.jpg (83KB, 1500x1337px) Image search: [Google]
jabra-revo-wireless-jab-revo.jpg
83KB, 1500x1337px
>>52595785
They have value, but they sure aren't worth so much as $200. You can find similar headphones for a lot less money. Poke around for "alternatives to Beats" reviews. Here's an example.
>>
>>52599021
> wireless
Cast that shit aside
>>
>>52598794
>needing strong bass

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>52595785
I went out and grabbed a pair of Studio Wireless, paired with an APTx source they're surprisingly good, and i preferred the output from these to my Audio Technica M50's.

but then again this is subjective, and your milage may vary, If you're in the market for headphones, go try out loads, buy what you like best, and come back here and we'll tell you how you're wrong.
>>
Just get K702 senpai
>>
>>52599084

No, but I do listen to alot of EDM. And some hip-hop too once in a while.

They're decent on everything though. But especially electronic-based music.
>>
>>52598794
>the extra bass feature
It is called equalizer, you underaged retard.
>>
>>52596266
>I heard now that Apple is the master of Dr Nigger the quality improved
It's actually just because Monster, those pieces of shit that make the overpriced Best Buy HDMI cables, isn't making the headphones anymore.
They've moved to another manufacturer right before apple bought them.
>>
>>52596481
Yeah, that's right but beats don't look that good really.
Thay're very bland in design and the plastic looks cheap.
Of course the whole ins't gonna look cheap because everyone that loves or hate them know they are expensive.
They're as fashionnable as an iphone. You're not impressing anyone unless you're in the ghetto. You don't look bad to most people but you don't look very good either.

And if you go for looks alone and sound quality isn't an issue because you're listening in the streets, pick any cheap chinese knockoff. The choice is much larger and you can choose something that actually goes with your outfit.
>>
>>52599052
Sorry, I didn't say this part because I thought it was obvious: If you don't insist on buying wireless, you can get even better deals and you'll find stuff that's much higher quality.
>>
File: 1440397417052.jpg (36KB, 802x558px) Image search: [Google]
1440397417052.jpg
36KB, 802x558px
>>52598239
> I HAVE NO IDEA HOW FASHION WORKS XD
It doesn't need to look good to be fashionable senpai
>>
File: 20160112_111047.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_111047.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
> why?
1) they're hideous
2) on-ear = uncomfortable
3) Beats invest on marketing 100 times more than on sound quality
4) they're JUST decent for literally 2 or 3 music genres, they suck at everything else
5) overpriced for their performance
>>
>>52595853
>these look shitty
What a loser. Go get closet faggot Dr. Gay's garbage product. You deserve it.
>>
>>52599751
This, if you wanted them to look cool you should buy grado
>>
File: anime.png (580KB, 800x2810px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
580KB, 800x2810px
>>52600548
>>
QC25s sound better and have better noise cancelling
>>
File: headphones.jpg (182KB, 1600x1184px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
182KB, 1600x1184px
>>52595785
Never liked beats because there's just too much bass and the cost is just stupid for what they are.
Also the on ears are not comfortable at all

Here are my headphones
AKG K545, my favorite headphones, the only ones I carry around and use daily
Sennheiser HD540 reference gold
Sennheiser HD490
Sony playstation wireless headset, I use these when I'm watching netflix from my couch/bed
>>
>>52595900
Saw the measurements. Nice 30Hz square wave, everything else is either mediocre (hello shitty impulse response) to acceptable (nice frequency response). They offer nothing over the Momentum though and lose a lot on build quality and looks.

Tyll's review kind of seems like he got payed to write it. They're the best thing ever, in a category where nothing is really that good. So basically a good pair of full-sized headphones will sound better and be cheaper.

Overall, if this is the stuff white kids will buy to seem black, it's really a step forward. It's one of those cases where the most successful example of a product is actually very decent. Kudos to Apple for fixing Beats.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.