[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to install this shit I want to live boot it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: canvas[1].png (144KB, 798x597px) Image search: [Google]
canvas[1].png
144KB, 798x597px
I don't want to install this shit I want to live boot it to check it out (Like previous builds used to apparently). If not then it can fuck right off (Just like me).
>>
>>52536096
>google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>52536096
Okay, thanks for sharing.
>>
Come on guys. I wanted to dip my foot into the nerdy *nix variants world. I heard OpenSuse was good but no live USB version? I thought you could boot most of these OS's from USB to try out. I can boot Win10 from a USB stick if I wanted to.
>>
>>52536179
If you have to ask, you are better off sticking with Windows. End of story.
>>
>>52536179
well, you could install opensuse to a usb drive if you like
>>
>>52536193
Well I already created the USB stick and I don't have another spare. Sounds a bit stupid to me.
>>
>>52536190
and this is why nobody wants to move to your shitty OS(s)

>2016
>Still not the year of Linux
>>
File: 1399317619109.png (113KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
1399317619109.png
113KB, 241x255px
>>52536234
When will you retards realize that LOW market share is a GOOD thing?

More popularity => more retards in your userbase (like OP) => more pressure to cater to them => shittier product

Linux is just fine where it is, fuck all of the "linux evangelists" who can't use linux for shit but still talk about it like they built it. It only harms the Linux community in the long run.

YOTLD happened 5 years ago, and Linux's lack of popularity is good.
>>
>>52536096
Surely you have an old crapbox lying around. Install it on that. It'll be worth it.
>>
>>52536300
I do but I wanted to see how it handled a 'modern' system.
>>
>>52536323
so install it on one
>>
>>52536179
install it on Vmware, it's been around for a while now
>>
>>52536255
are you unhappy about something?
>>
>>52536347
The guy literally couldn't figure out how to install to a flash drive, you can't expect him to use a virtual machine.
>>
>>52536347
Guess that's the only alternative Still sucks though. I know Linux variants can be pretty fast from a decent high speed USB stick so I was hoping to run it that way.

>>52536394
Nah. I know how to do that. I already have the ISO booting from the flash drive. I just assumed it was the live ISO like in 13.2
>>
>>52536393
Yeah, I'm unhappy about Linux being the new fad for the "look, I can browse the web, I'm so smart" crowd, and I'm unhappy about these same morons using /g/ as their personal tech support service.
>>
>>52536428
If it makes you feel better i use windows 7.
>>
>>52536347
I'm going with the Hyper-V since it's already installed in Win10. It's a bit said I should need to do it that way though.

>>52536428
Get over yourself you elitist prick.
>>
>>52536464
Good, you should stick with that.

>>52536466
>actually using the "muh elitism" argument seriously
Back to reddit, kiddo.
>>
>>52536525
>actually using the 'back to reddit' line

Go fuck yourself sideways with a porcupine.
>>
>>52536546
>getting this mad on an anime discussion imageboard
Yeah, back to reddit with you
>>
>>52536585
I think you forget where you are bucko. have a 'leddit' carat smiley because I love you so much. ;^)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.