[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nvidia stock is literally more than 15 times that of AMD. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Nvidia stock is literally more than 15 times that of AMD. Why board a sinking ship?
>>
Because I don't use any economic advice from NEETs on /g/
>>
>>52530011
That's why you choose to board sinking ships?
>>
>>52529968
Nvidiots always tell me that it's no problem to buy a new card after a year when Nvidia cripples the old ones at driver level, so it can't be a problem to buy a new card when AMD die a year after purchase, right?
>>
>>52530063
>Nvidia cripples the old ones at driver level
Got a source to support this claim?
>>
Please refrain from posting flamewar-inducing threads on /g/.

They're not funny, they're an edgy grab for replies that floods the board with shit.

Do you like talking about technology? If so, then do so civilly. It isn't that hard to start a thread asking a question like "What are the pros/cons of NVidia vs. AMD?" or "What are the pros/cons of Apple devices vs. other computer manufacturers?".

Your thread is just cluttering /g/ with filth, and should probably be pruned/deleted.
>>
>>52530050
This graph says nothing. These fluctuations happen with every big company every day. The comparison of 'Nvidia's stock is 15x AMD' says even less.
>>
>Apple buys AMD
>"AMD" A11 "Keller" ARM CPU
>Apple K13 "SuperJim" CPU
>Apple Radeon "Apple Core Next" A300 Series GPU
I CANT WAIT, GET HYPED!
>>
>>52529968
Are you talking about price per share or market cap?
>>
File: W10-UPGRADE.jpg (44KB, 660x560px) Image search: [Google]
W10-UPGRADE.jpg
44KB, 660x560px
AMD HATERS BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMW0w30HyeU
>>
only an idiot would even consider buying amd stock in the first place. they dont even give a dividend.

fucking children, stay in school
>>
>>52530063
My 970 still works great.
>>
>>52530134
duckduckgo.com

>>52530487
Only because Pascal was delayed. Otherwise Maxwell would have been Keplered by now.
>>
>>52530485
Dividends are for filthy richfags who can afford a shit ton of stocks in Walmart or McDonalds.

I rely on penny stocks to keep me poor and morally correct.
>>
AMD will be $1.60 a share soon.
Invest with me.
Save AMD.

All you need is StockTwits and Robinhood.
The future is now.
Faggots.

/biz/ out.
>>
>>52529968
Because AMD going under would be the worst possible thing for the industry. I also wouldn't be surprised if they got bought up by a company willing to flood it with capital for a foothold in the market. I could see IBM trying to re-enter the hardware market that way.
>>
>>52531180
Yeah, they're not gonna die off anytime soon. They'll either prosper alone or there will be a huge acquisition.
>>
I'd love to see one of the big boys buy AMD. It'd require Polaris and Zen to fail big time though.
>>
>>52529968
Bought at 1.65 sold at 2.85. Not the sinking but the rough weather makes it worth it.
>>
>>52531270
This is true and currently I have shares at an average of $2.87 so I really hope Zen and Polaris don't take a shit.

An acquisition by Microsoft would make the most sense in my opinion.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.