[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realized a jailbreaked iPhone 6 or 6s is far superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tim-smiley-cook-01.png (545KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
tim-smiley-cook-01.png
545KB, 1200x627px
>mfw I realized a jailbreaked iPhone 6 or 6s is far superior than any shitdroid phone
>>
>>52527966
There's barely any point to jailbreaking any more besides thievery.
>>
File: 1422931715297.jpg (35KB, 487x457px) Image search: [Google]
1422931715297.jpg
35KB, 487x457px
>jailbreaked
>>
>>52527966
Should have tried Blackberry OS 10. Can do anything Android can do, plus doesn't lag. Plus the keyboard isn't shit.
>>
Customization, thievery, functionality, there is a lot of potential in an iPhone with a jailbreak.
>>
The value of a phone is dependent on what you want from a phone OP, since yours is licking your self-esteem wounds it works well for ya
>>
>>52527997

Meant this for you >>52528047
>>
>>52527966
Jailbreaking literally connects you to an unreliable repository called Cydia, that has been hacked into before and information about jailbreak users has been stolen
>>
>>52528064
I've a galaxy s6 now because I believed the "android is far superior than an iphone" meme, couldn't be more far from the truth desu

I will wait till the iPhone 7s to go back to Apple tho
>>
>>52528090
As long as you're not a pirate there is almost cero change of this happening
>>
>>52528104
I sold my phone 2 years ago to have my tracks lost so I wouldn't know which one is better, I am just talking shit lel. What do you find better in iphone than android?
>>
>>52528171
Stability (you can have 98% of your internal memory full and the phone is still fast as shit) and battery life (7-8 hours of a heavy use), plus I'm not a fan of amoled screens, and the camera of the 6s is better than the s6 imo

The only thing that socks about Apple is cotumisation but like I said, if you have a jailbreak then you will have a really powerfull phone in your hands
>>
shit senpai that made you ugly
>>
>>52528273
So you chose a phone on how fast the apps are, and how good the screen and memory is. I guess that's enough for someone who does little on his smartphone but the lack of decent application availability and security issues put me off from it, then again I'm not planning on buying any smartphones, I want a trap phone or if possible one with encrypted communications. You'll get faggot around here for your choice but if you're happy with it I guess there's nothing to say
>>
>>52527966
>tfw they have to jailbreak to get basic functionality from there igoy 6, while my s5 has been chugging along smoothly at a quarter of the price.
>>
File: dcfrgty-544x360.png (142KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
dcfrgty-544x360.png
142KB, 544x360px
>>52528434
>I want a trap phone or if possible one with encrypted communications
>>
>>52527966
defaecate in the lavatory
>>
>Needs jailbreak to do things unrooted Android is capable since 2010
>>
>>52528123
The cydia network you connect to after jailbreaking has very poor security and has been breached many times
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.