[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Windows 10 has proven a failure, do you think we'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (18KB, 724x427px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
18KB, 724x427px
Now that Windows 10 has proven a failure, do you think we'll begin to see significant migration to GNU/Linucks?
>>
>bait
>>
>>52527154
This is the direct result of absence of direction on Microsoft's part.
>wanted to cash in on the tablet gimmick
>marketed and rolled out Win8 w/o any incentive for Win7 users to upgrade, just the opposite
>way too late figured out they want in on the data mining/NSA bux
>introduce Win10, again with not zero, but negative incentive for Win7/Win8 users to upgrade
They're full-on
>pls respond
mode now as proven by dropping next-gen CPU support from non-Win10 OSs.
>>
>>52527154
post source of your pic op.
>>
>>52527154
>>52527214
To answer your question: no. People are idiots, and they'll type their SSN to log in for all they care.
>>
>>52527154
Didn't Microsoft announce a high adoption rate of 10 recently? When was that graph made?
>>
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
>>
>>52527154
Did you just shit this stats out if your ass or is there a source?
>>
>>52527255
>Linux 0.96% -0.02%
Just
>>
>>52527154
Nope. Grandma still uses Vista, and while people remain that actually like Vista, no progress can be made.
>>
>>52527154
My laptop is on Archlinux, my desktop will stay on Windows, sadly. Mainly because of software that only work on Windows.
>>
File: Auswahl_018.png (51KB, 925x263px) Image search: [Google]
Auswahl_018.png
51KB, 925x263px
>>52527154
>store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
pretty disturbing to see the high amount ofpcs running windows
>>
>>52527154
Unfortunately no
>>
>>52527309
*windows 10
>>
I had more problems with installing linux last week (gnome shell randomly crashing, programs freezing up for no reason, kernel panic) than I had with windows 10 in over 4 months of usage now.
eh.
>>
>>52527337
That's because you have a lifetime of experience with MS' quirks. I know, I was a winfag to my mid-twenties.
>>
Windows ME has more adoption than win 10?
What is the source and time of that poll?
>>
>>52527255
>You need Flash
>>
>>52527154
https://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.