[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hacking wechat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-01-15-19-29-35--1508659954.jpg (13KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15-19-29-35--1508659954.jpg
13KB, 277x182px
I am in a long term relationship with a girl I am crazy with but have a dark suspicion she is hooking up with guys from wechat. Long story short I want to move forward but need piece of mind that she is not being unfaithful. I saw some wechat hacking tool but am to paranoid to download it. I am willing to pay for piece of mind but believe those chat logs are key to getting resolution. Anyone have a suggestion experience or willing to take the job of hacking the chat logs. I am happy to pay for the privilege. I just want to move forward.
>>
>>52525212
You could try running the tool you found in a VM.
>>
>>52525212
what kind of beta sick fuck are you. if you think she cheats on you, tell her that. if she declines it with obvious anger, here is your proof
>>
>>52525358
honestly this.
>>
I will tell her to get fucked if I have proof otherwise its a good thing.

If anyone can get me the log files send me an email [email protected]
>>
>>52525212
>Long story short I want to move forward but need piece of mind that she is not being unfaithful
Haha, you probably should just move on in life now anon. They're aren't any honest women, you know.
>>
Legend I will do some reading on using a vm.
>>
Probably true but I live in hope. She is an awesome girl but things not adding up.
>>
>>52525446
> tyronne
Shit nigga how do you know about the internetz?
>>
>>52525497
you have severe authism anon, you should first see a doctor instead of your whore
>>
>>52525446
>tyronne

>we wuz hacking computers and shit
>>
>>52525212
Pay a hacker on the darknet.
>>
>>52525212
Unless she is muslim or a fundamentalist christian then she's going to fuck around a little bit. it's <current year>
>>
>>52525212
Suggest a threesome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.