[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTFO APPLEL FEGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

MORE FLEXIBILITY THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Windows, Life Without walls.
>>
>>52519514
"Windows can't exist without walls, if there is no wall then it's just a glass wall, don't take it from me take it from my mom"

-anonymous
>>
File: DUDEWEED.jpg (190KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
DUDEWEED.jpg
190KB, 669x669px
>>52519547
>>
>>52519514
I'll stick with my Lenovo ThinkCentre M58 desktop tower running Windows 10.
>>
>>52519514
Pajeet, Poos without Loos.
>>
>>52520516
With Microsoft Surface line of devices you can poo in the loo wherever you want
>>
File: maxedOut_spCuck_vs_rmbCuck_2.jpg (171KB, 1028x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxedOut_spCuck_vs_rmbCuck_2.jpg
171KB, 1028x720px
>>52519514
> look, it's the paid microsoft shills again
>>
>>52520593

And the Surface Book comes with free botnet!
>>
File: tryharder.jpg (66KB, 620x523px) Image search: [Google]
tryharder.jpg
66KB, 620x523px
>>52520593
Try harder, the SB is more versatile than that shitty memebook pro
>>
>>52520593

>compares 13.5 inch laptop with 15.6 inch laptop

are you fucking high anon?
>>
>life without walls
Is this an allusion to the fact that with Windows you have no privacy?
>>
>>52520802
No, when you have only walls, you are blind to the things you need to see. Life with Windows lets you see those things in your life that are most important to you.
>>
>>52519514
America's greatness in all of us. And with the right tools, there is no limit. Be brave. Inspire. To do something special. Ultimate laptop, books, Surface identity.
Book the best combination of windows on the ground floor run Windows, you already love the great new features 10 Pro. Adobe Creative Cloud, Citrix, in AutoCAD or you want to run Visual Studio? No problem. With professional-grade software brings you all need to run on the first floor of a compromise. Microsoft Office on the ground floor, the world's largest productivity suite, now works perfectly. Microsoft Surface browser type of webpages with the pen directly, and share your notes.
The best Windows ever, with new features that you love. Security, privatization, and the productivity of innovations.
Fluid and precise sense as a pen to write with pen on paper surface. Surface with a click pen, a blank page for quick OneNote note, although the surface appears to have been asleep. Click and Cortana2, personal digital assistants really keep on top of the surface of the pen. It's time, people, and location-based reminders, or even help you cook book a reservation. Surface booked with the latest facial recognition camera is designed to simplify your life. Windows Hello, you know the book, and required a password to sign on the ground floor.
>>
>>52520846
And your neighbour can see you masturbate
>>
>>52520882
It is... such a beautiful thing to witness
>>
>>52519514
> life without walls

So you admit it's brittle, insecure, weak, unstable, completely exposed, and needs constant unnecessary maintenance?
>>
>>52520593
If you wanna be like that then they're both gigantic ripoffs.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.328072900
>>
>>52519514
>Gets on library computer
>With curry and feces on hand begins to use it
>Squats down and proceeds to fail to poo in loo
>Makes another microsoft shill thread for some rupees
>Buys more curry
>Thanks four armed blue god thing for letting him live in greatest superpower on earth
Such is the life of Pajeet, the dedicated microsoft shill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.