[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: deathadderchroma.png (212KB, 940x573px) Image search: [Google]
deathadderchroma.png
212KB, 940x573px
thoughts?
>>
>>52518753
has DRM always-online drivers for no reason
>>
>>52518753
I liked my 3.5G more.
Its not a bad mouse, but Synapse is horrible. I'd buy a 3.5G instead. Its cheaper, imo it was better and you can use the old drivers.
>>
>>52518753
Had it for about a year now and I'm honestly loving it. Great for gaming and for browsing. The side buttons are re programmable and are really responsive. Barely any wear on mine. Only complaint is that the side rubber grips grease really easy and become slippery so I would recommend wiping any grease or shit off your hands before use! Other than that 9/10 would buy again...
>>
File: Not bad. PNG.jpg (1MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
Not bad. PNG.jpg
1MB, 3920x2204px
Pretty good since I got it for 20$.
>>
>used to have 3.5G
>breaks out of warranty
>they send you the newest one for free

Synapse is awful but I literally had to open it once to turn off the awful LED.
>>
Do later DeathAdders remember their DPI setting without drivers?
>>
>>52519247
So it's permanently stored inside the mouse even after you unplug it?
>>
>>52518753
Had mine for 8 months before the wheel got so loose I gave up on it. Replaced it with an m95
>>
Prone to the double click issue moreso than the other Razer mice. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>52519217
My 2013 would remember all settings without drivers. You could disable the gaudy leds and set dpi then uninstall synapse and have no issues. I used it like this for years until I plugged it into a friends pc and his synapse auto changed all my settings to his.
>>
I never really liked LED's on mice. Keyboards are cool, but mice, why? When you're using it you're not really going to see the lights and when you're not it's kind of a distraction in your peripheral vision. I always turn them off.

I loved the original deathadder, but I stopped buying them after I went through a few of them because they would all start double clicking with a single press after a year or so.
>>
File: 1452622604298.jpg (49KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1452622604298.jpg
49KB, 970x545px
I have always hated razer for obvious reasons and the ultra fugly green but their CES reveal actually seems to have a nice product.

999 for 8RAM, 128SSD, i7Lake, 4K

i7-6500U Dual-Core Processor with Hyper Threading 2.5GHz / 3.1GHz

The real attraction is to anyone who plays games on PC and is looking for a laptop. They may just have a mediocre PC or another shitty gaming laptop. Now this offers a real graphics card that can be left home and trendy ultrabook for the go.
>>
>using mouse with driver
>>
>>52520580
pretty sure the starting model doesn't have a 4K display, check again anon.
>>
>>52520731
it is still a QHD display though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.