[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not an IT guy. >Accountants ask me to change their passwords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 23

File: 964059785.jpg (93KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
964059785.jpg
93KB, 1000x700px
>Not an IT guy.
>Accountants ask me to change their passwords for all the company accounts. Boss is running a large and successful local company.
>Main account password for my boss's email is literally 'football'
>Accountants have bookkeeping information on a Wal-mart computer with no backups/off-site backups.
>All the accountants e-mail addresses passwords all have the same password.
> Six different emails with the majority being Yahoo email addresses.
>Gives most of the employees access to the building and hides the office key in stupid obvious place.

How bad is your company's security /g/?
>>
Companies really don't seem to give a shit.
Must be cheaper to just hope no-one tries to steal your data then cash in on some corporate insurance when they do
>>
>Be called to financial company because of a spam problem
>Inboxes filled with spam in minutes
>Their own servers are the ones sending the spam
>Every mail account from the janitor to the CEO have the same 8 letter password as per company policy

It happens.
>>
>>52509773
Well let me tell you something

>Start internship as IT guy still in highschool
>Go into Large IT/printer/etc shop to work there
>Every single device is connected to the IPS's modem/hub/switch/ap( Those Cheap ass Hitron all that barelly work) jurry rigged with dozens of switches and premade cables.
>Only thing connected to a seperate modem is the IP Phones (thank the gods)
>Local lan speeds dip into 100 mb/s max even though its gigabit and they actually have a gigabit service from the ISP that actually gives out 1 gb speeds.
>Ask the boss if I can setup a proper Netwoork and a budget.
>Boss gives me 3k budget for everything
>Get a Xeon box with 32 gb's of ram + 2 dual nic network cards+ Cat 6e cable
>Talk to an ITED(this is the standart for network instalations in my country) network designed and ask the ITED tecnician to help me pass the cable and publish the building's ITED plan.
>Install PFSense
>Make 4 separate networks
>1 totally isolated network for the computer repair Zone so that they can freely connect all the PC's without danger
>1 for the entire main floor and wireless in the entire store
>1 for Offices and executive staff
>1 for Storage servers and server maintenance
>the ITED Plan gets approved
>ANACOM engineer surveys the building and gives the thumbs up on perfect install.
>Configure PFSense with all the bells and whistles from DNS to UPS.
>Write a easy to use and read Instruction manual for idiots for any possible outcom or necessity possible
>End the internship and get paid for the installation.

Now here's the zinger 7 months later I returned there because well the store manager sells hardware to me at cost and some jerkoff tecnician reverted back to the old jurry rigged network system.
When I asked why it was because the PFSense box stopped working, turns out the PSU was busted but the idiot who was put in charge of maintaining it was a fucking CS Engineer that insisted he knew better and jurry rigged
>(1/2)
>>
File: c.png (2KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
2KB, 299x276px
>>52510438

yo where is 2/2?
>>
>>52510438
lets continue.
>So as I was almost leaving with my freshly acquired hard drives someone enters the shop.
>The name tag on the suit has the name ANACOM on it.
Ihaveseenwherethisisgoinganditisn'tgood.jpg
>Let the boss greet him
>They talk while I listen , and the boss knows i'm a qualified network tecnician at this point and when I nudge him as a sign to stay he doesn't protest.
>Turns out the ITED project got updated to v3 and some of the old projects need to be reviewed (ours diden't have a fiber channel instalation which the New ITED required to atleast have 1 cable passed, it diden't even need terminals)
At this point you know shit's about to hit the wall because all the wall sockets are unplugged for no reason.
>Join them while they go to the server room, no one's there because it's noon and the intern is on lunch break.
>All the Patch panels have no cabling connected to them, I literally see a giant ass Cylindrical group of cables in the floor all twisted up and connected to switchs that where all connected to switches that where in turn connected to more switches that where finally connected to the hitron shit box directly.
>The ANACOM guy looks at us in disgust and walks away.
I leave wordless not much after.

The Next day
>Sleeping in on a sunday
>Get a call from the old Boss saying they just got a Massive 50k € fine due the spaghetti mess.
>Asks me to Fix the mess for 70€/H
>I get there call up another ITED installer (I can't officially install ITED networks because i'm not certified needed someone to help me/sign off the project) and in less then 2 days I fix that shit up and install the fiber.
>Fix the PFSense server and update it and strip it of all features except DNS because loads of thing had changed and I had no time to properly reconfigure it.
>Phone ANACOM to reschedule the checkup to next Monday so as to avoid the 50k € fine.
>Get there at 7 AM, with the boss to make some final checkups.
>(2/3 , TEXT LIMIT INTENSIFIES)
>>
>>52510733
I'm liking this story anon
>>
>>52510733
continue
>>
File: 1351718352376.jpg (1MB, 1795x709px) Image search: [Google]
1351718352376.jpg
1MB, 1795x709px
>>52509773
>>
>>52510733
Bumping for the rest of the story
>>
>>52510891

Jesus. It's not even lunch and my day is ruined.

>tfw this was basically me as a kid
>>
>>52510891
Jesus Christ what the fuck
>>
>>52510891
wew, was not ready for this
>>
>>52510733
moar
>>
File: cisco_ucs_rear.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
cisco_ucs_rear.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>52510733
>and Fix a patch panel which I forgot to wire in.
>ANACOM engineer arrives at 7.30 AM, does a random inspection to 14 of the ethernet wall-sockets and tests the Patch panels connections.
At this point me and the Boss are sweating bullets
>He gives the green-light and writes off the fine.

After this we go chill in the coffee shop until 8.30 AM and just try to relax then we head back into the shop to take care of my payment.

>So as i'm about to leave at 9 AM that CS Engie shows up.
>The moment he's about to greet the boss
>Boss turns around to him and just says "You're fired" and lights a cigar.
When he ask's the reason I hand him the ANACOM fine and he basically ask's ANACOM is.

>At this point I lose it.
>I Grab my 200 Page Paperback ITED manual(Which I just happened to bring along) I had printed and I smack him in the chops with it and I tell him.
"Read it up you might learn something about how proper networks work"
>As I do this he starts Berating me on how he's an engineer and how he knows everything he needs to know.
>So mid talk I grab the money from the Boss's table and turn back at him and say
"Yeah sure, that's why I'm here to fix your mess dude while you "know" everything you need to know you just costed this company 500€ in cable that had to be replaced, 1200€ in services rendered without wielding ANY profit all oh and let's not mention making the Boss over there lose his companies impeccable reputation because you fucked up a network install."

At this point the guy just runs out of the shop crying for some reason.
The moment he leaves I get a job offering for his place.
But I told the Boss I was still studying and give him a few references on people he should hire and walked out of the shop.

To this day I'm amazed how some people go into the corporate environment dismiss easy to read documentation left by the previous Person in chage and fuck everything up like this.
And i'm only 20 at this point I was 17 when I made that network.
>>
File: 133303794.jpg (815KB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
133303794.jpg
815KB, 2144x1424px
>>52511152
I would understand a person not knowing how to fix a Computer/server box, but I whenever the computer wouldn't boot or give signal I left specific instructions to give the server to the guy over in the IT department so they could fix it.
I mean cmon are they really churining out CS idiots at universities these days?
>>
>>52511152
That was satisfying
>>
>>52510438
>>52510733
>>52511152
10/10 would read again.
>>
Archive this shit yo
>>
>>52510438
>>52510733
>>52511152
hi anon, fellow PTfag here :^)
awesome story!
id love to do the same work as you do.
im wondering if you can give me some pointers on how to get started in the business?
im 18. its amazing you were 17 when you started working.
if you could please send a throwaway email here id be very grateful. or, if you prefer, email me at:
[email protected]
thanks!
>>
>>52511912
You go take professional courses and get certs and do a good job at internships.
But if you really want to be a technician you can just go to ATEC and take all the certifications there if you're like between the best 3 of the class you're sure to find a job in your area of choice.
>>
>>52511946
thanks.
which professional course did you take and what certs do you have?
>>
>>52510891
This is why most women shouldn't have computers. At least my mother and grandma are responsible with computers.
>>
>>52512065
For my 10-12th grade I took Computer hardware and Information Technologies Tecnician(level 4).
Currently doing a CTeSP in Networking and Computer Systems (it's basicly a 2 year CCNA course on cisco networking and windows, redhat linux, OSX and BSD training).
After i'm done with that i'm going to get my redhat certs and windows certs and just go into consulting or work as a Junior sysadmin in Sweeden for Siemens( I know people there) or something similar.
>>
File: foobar.png (8KB, 386x475px) Image search: [Google]
foobar.png
8KB, 386x475px
>>52509773
Pretty bad.

Some passwords are stored plaintext in the database and fuck knows what kind of security holes wait in the crusty old PHP early 5.0 era shitty spaghetti code.
>>
>>52509773
>worked for document management company
>"safe and secure document storage solution"
>passwords checked client side
>zero authentication and encryption to use application server

Anyone with a WCF dev tool could have pwned any installation.
>>
>>52512478
wat
>>
>>52510438
Is this a rage thread now?
>>
File: 1452690829116.png (107KB, 348x325px) Image search: [Google]
1452690829116.png
107KB, 348x325px
>going into IT / software engineering
>read this thread.
>don't know how to prepare self for all the tech cringe that awaits me in my career.

How do you guys do it?
>>
Our infosec is pretty good.

Then again I'm working for a bank so we're kinda forced to have above average security.
>>
>>52510438
Where did you learn to do this in hs
>>
>>52512657
By making sure you can flip them the bird and take another job anytime. I.E. letting your superior sign anything.
>>
We keep almost nothing digitized, so not bad.
However, everything is stored in a large black container, which means that anyone can sledgehammer that shit open and take all the documents.
>>
>>52510438

>jurry rigged
>>
File: image[1].jpg (158KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
158KB, 620x348px
>>52512657
>>
>>52512668
I learned to wire in class since it was Part of the IT classes I had in my Course see here >>52512309
As for the PFSense router I learned how to use it at home.

>>52512748
Ever seen multiple switches connected to each other multiple times?
>>
File: snoop-dogg.jpg (48KB, 545x368px) Image search: [Google]
snoop-dogg.jpg
48KB, 545x368px
>>52512657
>>
>>52512657
We just go fuck it and fix it and then fuck the aftermath because we ain't there nomore.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-02+at+01.50.12).jpg (18KB, 331x461px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-02+at+01.50.12).jpg
18KB, 331x461px
>be 19 yo me
>working at shitty data entry job for scammy SEO company
>fill in data for small businesses
>requires me to know intricate detail about the business which is kept on a company website
>password dont hold special requirements
>website can be accessed from outside the job
>website list all the clients alphabetically on one page
>can literally find any business with ctrl + F
>website has a default login
>login:[email protected]
>password: default
>default account has access to unencripted credit card numbers and CVVs
My only regret about that job is not selling the login info before they fixed the backdoor. They did it 3 weeks after i got fired for "watching youtube"(the company website crashed every day because ofcourse it did. What else was i suppose to do?)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25KB, 512x112px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25KB, 512x112px
>>52511946
>>
File: SG.jpg (196KB, 735x1145px) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
196KB, 735x1145px
no
>>
File: atec.png (708KB, 1903x972px) Image search: [Google]
atec.png
708KB, 1903x972px
>>52513066
Try Auto Europa's ATEC buddy
https://www.atec.pt/geral/atec-training-academy.html
Also
>Always remember That google customizes your searches to what to match your tastes!
>>
>>52512979
so you screw over a bunch of innocent people to get back at your boss for being lazy?

shaking my head, family.
>>
>>52513158
>lazy
>can only do work if website is up
ok pal.
>>
>>52510891
This is why we should gas the united states.
>>
>>52510891
kek, classic
>>
>>52512080
Chrome books are a good alternative for them.
>>
>>52512979
dumb pearlposter
>>
File: hurts to live.jpg (356KB, 1583x801px) Image search: [Google]
hurts to live.jpg
356KB, 1583x801px
I find family more frustrating.

Flat out refuse to take any of your advice, they "know better" yet come to you with all sorts of stupid questions about every possible contingency.

At least with businesses, you can walk away from that shit and its not going to be your fault/problem, and even then you get paid to fix it.
>>
>>52514262
>all these drives

What happens after Z: ?
>>
>>52512478

How does this even work ?
>>
>>52511152
Vai gozar com outro
>>
File: 1277483002068.jpg (45KB, 447x371px) Image search: [Google]
1277483002068.jpg
45KB, 447x371px
>>52514437
>>
>>52513066
literally too funny. this some divine comedy level ish. i just wish i saw your face when you saw that
>>
>>52514299
Goes double letters, like AA:, AB:, AC:, etc I think
>>
>>52512657
Realize that this is true for all professions. That's why we invented specializations in the first place: so a few could fix the fuck-ups of the others. (Suck it, Heinlein!)
>>
>had a bazillion account to sign in every time I logged into the computer
>password is Password1 for everything and everyone
>every month you had to change your passwords
>you had to call your manager to enter it for you
>Password2

>we're switching domain for a reason
>it's done on a computer per computer basis
>one computer a day
>finally it's my turn
>greasy IT comes, 2 guys
>confused as fuck because I'm the only frenchfag with an AZERTY keyboard
>for some reason CTRL+Shift doesn't change kb layout in Citrix
>IT take the whole matinee trying to migrate me to the new domain
>something is not working
>they leave, manager tell me to skip lunch because I couldn't work during the failed migration
>lolno.bat
>never see IT guys again
>5 months after, out of 1000 people, me and one buddy are the only ones left on the old domain
>manager can't monitor our activities due to this
>spend most of my days looking at job offers

And I was working for a IBM branch, for fuck's sake
>>
Our SSL provider account is in Google Docs, and we reuse a shared CSR stored on the file server.

:^D
>>
>>52512657
the worst part is that the most clueless ones are the ones that are certain they know what they're doing and whatever is broken is somehow your fault, or someone "changed it while I was away" and never mind the fact that leaving your terminal without locking it should be a fireable offense
>>
>>52514429
It doesn't, that's the point.
>>
>>52511152
>ITED manual
What was it? and is it worth reading?
>>
I have a business with my brother. And I unironically work in Google Drive.

I do make backups though.
>>
>>52514165
I guess. Don't need much for to browse Facebook.
>>
>>52510891
And that's what happens if you don't have "the talk" with your really-tech-illiterate relatives who think they know more than you.
>>
>>52516374
Too bad old farts are set in thier ways and will insist they know about any subject when theres an age difference.
>>
>>52509773

Security through obscuritt is WAY cheaper than actual security.
>>
>>52516401
Then you're discussing it, instead of "having The talk".
It sometimes needs to be something like:
>shut the hell up, you don't know shit (example1,...)
>i am from the internet generation and i know my shit (example1,...)
>so from this point on i want you, for your own sake, to accept me as the person who knows it better of us two

I never really had to do this, just correct them when they say weird shit while radiating confidence and knowledge.
Whenever they'll try to pin something on me again, i'm going to install GNU/Linux on the family desktop, and you are all going to learn bash and GNU/Linux operating system fundamentals
>>
>>52516042
It's a manual on how to setup network according to legislation, it's a pretty good set of guidelines on how to a semi decent network, there is room for improvement though.
>>
Pretty good. Everyone uses 1Password to generate large random passwords for all services. All-Mac office, so now viruses and minimal malware (I'm a Mac-hater personally, but these things are pretty secure). Our product is hosted in Azure, all passwords are on a need-to-know basis, 2FA for everything. We don't have any IT folks, just a bunch of devs.

> We were bought by a larger, tech-illiterate company about a year ago
> They're letting us all go over the next two months
>>
>>52510891
Fucking 7 'o clock and I can't sleep now. Thanks.
>>
>be 17 and too dumb to hold down a real job
>get a real job anyway at a local textbook distribution company
>job consists of sitting in the server room eleven hours a night running a bunch of batch jobs which are completely undocumented, I just had to key in three-digit codes
>half of them seem to take down and bring back up the various systems running the warehouse machinery
>the other half were apparently for printing out over 1400 pages of green-lined computer paper which I had to hand-sort into the inboxes of different departments that nobody read
>all of the equipment was from different eras, using different software, and everything barely worked
>sit at desk, punch in codes, resolve the endless fucking race conditions caused by a single three-digit code launching six jobs, none of which can complete while any of the other five are running
>they had fired the only person who knew some of their critical systems and had spent the last few years hoping nothing would break
I lost the job when I accidentally dismissed one of the race condition error messages which led to being on the phone with three of my bosses for three hours at 3am. There was no way to just kill and re-run the job. It was a nightmare.
>>
>>52518605
why not make a giant bat file to do all of the jobs?
>>
File: 13424224.jpg (104KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
13424224.jpg
104KB, 775x719px
>>52509858
Password was "password", wasn't it anon. ..
>>
>>52511195
>Universities
>Implying knowledge

HAH! I haven't met a single person who went to any college of any kind (tech, uni, or other) that knew a damn thing who didn't just go and work for themselves because of the retards running most places.
Shit, our local cable company hired someone who went to the same college, and took the same class as me. He "used his own" ethernet standard because "well, it's always worked on my test-bench!". After he couldn't determine why his 20-ft cable had more cross-talk than a room full of fat black women, he just dropped Coax and moved the modem into the room instead.

All that "passing" means in school is that they completed homework. It does NOT indicate proficiency.
>>
>>52514262
I was helping my cousin at a family gathering once because her computer was decrepit with all of the junk on it.
I get literally pushed out of the way by a hambeast who "works on computers every day" and listen to him spend an HOUR running CCleaner and having her do Speedtest.net tests on a neighbor's open wi-fi, showing how much he sped up her computer...

Luckily you can Nope your way the fuck out of non-immediate family. Especially when a retard so gladly inserts himself into the line of fire.
>>
> Company creates all new vpn accounts with the same default password and name convention.
> No policy in place to force password changes.
> If you know a new hire's name then you have all you need.
> Fortune 500 company.
>>
>>52510891
I recognize the thumbnail.
>>
>>52511152
>To this day I'm amazed how some people go into the corporate environment dismiss easy to read documentation left by the previous Person in chage and fuck everything up like this.

Counter story

>My wife interned at local cop shop doing radio engineering
>Gets the intern desk
>Filed with files
>Haphazardly sorted due to generations of interns
>DDoesn't really use any of the papers or reports because you jsut use manuals and figure all the job out based on that.
>Adds her reports and diaries to the pile
>2 years later
>A buddy of mine gets the same position
>First day on the job sees that desk
>First thing he does is sort out manuals
>Rest of the paper work gets thrown into several garbage bags
>One senior guy asks him if that's a good idea
>"If it were really important, it wouldn't be kept here."
>Does internship with no problems

I only found this out because he asked if my wife had the position previously, as he saw her name on some of the files.
>>
File: big boss arives at mother base.gif (4MB, 360x216px) Image search: [Google]
big boss arives at mother base.gif
4MB, 360x216px
>>52509773
>How bad is your company's security /g/?
When I was in the military it was terrible.

Drive onto base, outer gate is open round the clock.

Unit has a fence with gates that are locked at 10 and opened at 6. Back side gate has over a foot and a half clearance due to a depression in the pavement you can crawl under.

Tanks are in a large 'sprung shelter' with normal 'crash bar' doors that are locked and hend in place by the pin on the latch.

Tanks are not locked or secured in anyway.

You could steal a tank by kicked one door in and knowing how to start and drive a tank.
>>
>>52520922
>You could steal a tank by kicked one door in and knowing how to start and drive a tank.
Also, having been in the military, it seems that the brass assume "civilians not knowing how to start military vehicles" counts as a security device, when the information is widely available.
>>
>>52520973
even if you did steal a tank you're not going to get very far, that's why it works
>>
>>52509773
>doing work that you are not meant to do
>doing someone elses job
>being an office bitch

Fuck sake OP, just tell them to fuck off. You are not the IT guy there, Get the actual IT guy to do it.
>>
>>52520922
That happened at my buddy's national guard unit back in the 80s. Some soldier stole a tank and drove it all around San Diego fucking shit up. [spoiler]my unit only just got issued weapons to store on site[/spoiler]
>>
>>52512657
unless you go into a helpdesk role you will have 0 contact with your staff or clients IT "issues"

If its not in your contract to help them then do not help them.
>>
>>52512979
have fun getting your ass sued for giving out those credentials when they find out it was you.
>>
>>52520340
>helping cousins with IT

fuck that shit, unless its mum or dad or your bro or sis then they should be paying you for your time. Cousins don't get a free ride in my books, especially when i only see them once or twice a year.
>>
>>52522475
they wouldnt have known who it was because they gave out the default login info to whoever needed their account reset. Honestly the company deserved to get their info stolen.
>>
>>52512657
I cry on my bed of money every night.
>>
>>52516496
>>52516374

Things to remember about giving your elders "the talk"

It doesn't matter when they beat the shit out of you afterward, that is honestly how they think they teach people things.
>>
File: CsMajors_can't_into_networking.png (417KB, 1269x1519px) Image search: [Google]
CsMajors_can't_into_networking.png
417KB, 1269x1519px
>>52510438
>>52510733
>>52511152
>>
>be printer technichian
>customer is a larger lawyer firm with many printers
>printer has some sort of error code which is the result of a corrupt print
>easy job as I the solution is to remove the printjob from the queue at the server
>I tell this to one of the IT staff and she tells me she needs to take a phonecall or something first
>so while I wait nest to the printer and notices several others with the same error code
>a few minutes later she comes back and is very stressed
>she asks me to conrim how to get rid of the error code and I canfirm it
>she then tells me that one guy in this office tried every single printer he could to print the document and by that disabling every printer
>she then me that she has to call the main office, in a different city, to tell them how to fix it before she runs back to her desk.

I've never been to their main office, but I guess this was around 100 printers taken out at once.
>>
>>52522982
>It didn't work the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd try, maybe it'll work the 100th try

It really does amaze me how people will keep doing something repeatedly and still not realize what they're doing.
>>
>>52522956
>nesting the comments like that instead of capping and displaying them individually
>>
File: g network intern horror story.png (265KB, 1662x1551px) Image search: [Google]
g network intern horror story.png
265KB, 1662x1551px
>>52524081
>>
>>52513129
>Always remember that autism doesn't get implicit jokes
>>
File: woz-soldering.jpg (316KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
woz-soldering.jpg
316KB, 800x580px
>>52512657
take avantage of the ignorance and sell them hyped shit tier products
>>
>>52509773
>intern / junior dev at a large educational institution's IT shitshow
>need to fix some obscure service running on ancient server
>ask for permissions
>somebody with no computer skills whatsoever somehow assigns me to server's admins without asking anything
>finish internship, work at the place for a couple of years building up more admin group memberships
>quit job in frustration and rage about middle management, finish master's 2 years later
>log into university servers to backup my stuff
>still in half of those admin groups
>>
>>52509773
All I got from that is "I work for a really unimportant comapny".

There's no reason to sperg out to protech your accountants' cat pics.
>>
>>52517690
>Out with the old, in with the new!
I fucking hate this mentality.
>>
>>52509773
Intranet runs on top of an at least 10y old unpatched LAMPP with default passwords still in place.
>>
>>52522465
>unless you go into a helpdesk role you will have 0 contact with your staff or clients IT "issues"
Unless you enter a company where they skimp out on the in-house support, and expect their technicians to do that.
t. disgruntled it-technician
>>
>>52520288
>couldn't determine why his 20-ft cable had more cross-talk than a room full of fat black women

10/10 would laugh again
>>
>>52512657
Just before getting my IT Engineering degree, I had a job as a network admin and my very first job was to install a whole network for a small CS lab. No electrical wires, no desks, fuck it, not even a decent floor. I learned a lot from that and start working on L1 on a Telecom enterprise later getting used to more practical stuff.

You need to think what you want to do as Engineer later, and specializate on that.
>>
>>52522982
I want to know what he was trying to print
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.