[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mouse should I get /g/? Don't want a gaming mouse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 81kjgbozCkL._SL1500_.jpg (177KB, 1500x1145px) Image search: [Google]
81kjgbozCkL._SL1500_.jpg
177KB, 1500x1145px
What mouse should I get /g/?

Don't want a gaming mouse, just something of a good size, comfortable (shape/texture - rubberised sounds good) and with a horizontal scrolling mouse-wheel.

Is pic related what I'm looking for? Its on amazon for £25, and thats the about what I want to pay.
>>
>>52509458
P.S. Pic related is the Logitech M510. Amazon reviews are conflicting (as always), and I'm pretty sure have a fair share of paid shills.

/g/'s opinion is the only one a man can trust in this world.
>>
>>52509490
I have had one for close to four years now, still as good as the day I got it.
Would recommend.
>>
Logitech MX Master, been using it for a week and it's the best mouse so far. Feels amazing in your hand, horizontal scrolling, crazy vertical scrolling speed, and battery lasts long (although it's not supposed to be user replaceable, they do give you a guide on how to remove it so maybe you can get them somewhere)

The shite proprietary software it comes with is actually okay if you're a Windows or Mac user, but no software for GNU/Linux. I found the gesture button just emulates the button press "CTRL+ALT+TAB" so I mapped that to something useful in my OS.
>>
>>52509571
Have you had any issues with it? Problems with the laser degrading over time, the scroll wheel being too tough etc have been mentioned in customer reviews.
>>
>>52509658
The Logitech MXs look good (and alien), but cost quite a bit. Personally I prefer the look of the MX Performance - have you used it?
Do you reckon spending that much on a mouse is worth it?
>>
>>52509659
Other anon here.
I've had this for half a year and I can't see nothing wrong with it.
Only wish it was a little heavier maybe.
I paid it around 25 eurodollars, 10/10 would buy again.
>>
File: IMG_20160119_1846.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_1846.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>>52509458
Excellent mouse. Would click again.

(£0.25 has been deposited into my Logitech Rewards account)
>>
>>52509701

It really is worth the money for me, but I spend a lot of my time at a computer. I haven't used the MX Performance, but have seen a lot of people say they love it. I went for the MX Master as it can be used on 3 different devices easily and is really comfortable.
>>
>>52509659
Agree with >>52509740

It feels too light to begin with, but takes a few days and you get used to it.
No problems at all, except it can be annoying to clean around the scroll wheel if it builds up dust.

Best to keep compressed air to just blast it with before it builds up too much.
>>
>>52509458
I've had that mouse for almost 5 years now. Really reliable mouse. Never had any problems, still works flawlessly. Extremely long battery life.
>>
Horizontal scrollers aren't that great, best cheap mouse I've had is the Gigabyte M6800
>>
File: logitech-marble-mouse-art1430-.jpg (19KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
logitech-marble-mouse-art1430-.jpg
19KB, 458x458px
If you don't use pic related you are a neo-g untermensch technigger2.0 tweetsniff dotatwitch lolspaz
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 557x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 557x364px
>>52509458
I have that mouse and I rarely use it because it is uncomfortable for me to hold desu senpai
>>
>>52509938
>Horizontal scrollers aren't that great

Disagree. I won't buy a mouse without it. Too bad it's becoming rare these days.
>>
File: ss-sensei-raw-rubber.jpg (25KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
ss-sensei-raw-rubber.jpg
25KB, 500x320px
OP here. Thanks for your advice.
The SteelSeries Sensei Raw Rubberised edition looks pretty good - anyone know if it has horizontal scrolling? Any experiences with it?
Its the only rubberised mouse I could find, but I swear loads of them used to feel that way (I'm no mouse expert lads).

Why can't they just make the mouse I have in my head? The highest form of mouse. Why is it so hard to make a rubberised M510 that just werks? Everyone mouse I'm seeing is a deviation on perfection, all miss the mark.

Might just become a mouse designer desu.
>>
>>52509701
>>52509839
I have a MX performance i grabbed up refurbrished for 29€ the wheel is just as silky as the MX Master and all the buttons can be remappable to whatever you can think of. I am a handlet and i find it really comfortable for long sessions, battery is just a AA rechargeable so you will never have a problem finding spare batteries. I have friends with big hands and confirmed palmimg it was really comfy. The only downside i found for me is that the sensor thingy is not on the center of the mouse and for muh games i had to readjust myself a bit. If you cand find it at a good price is a really solid choice.
>>
>>52510287
Yes, i remmaped the horizontal scroll buttons to volume control, even if you dont need horizontal scrolling per se, having 2 extra buttons on the wheel is really useful.
>>
File: IMG_20160119_191337.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_191337.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Get it. It's really cheap and lightweight. Can take a beating too
>>
>>52511446
I've read the mouse wheel can be a bit shit. Is this true?
Also does the mouse wheel have horizontal scrolling?
>>
Get a zowie
>>
>>52511480
the mousewheel can fuck up if i've heard but so far it hasn't happened to me. And no it does not have horizontal scrolling.
>>
File: g302.png (41KB, 1394x750px) Image search: [Google]
g302.png
41KB, 1394x750px
>>
>>52509458
iRock M9 is pretty good and set me back around $19 AUD, might be hard to find though
http://www.i-rocks.com/products/rock-series-m09-0
>>
>>52509458
MS optical mouse 200 anon! its a good (finish wise its meh-ok tier) cheap as fuck mouse , i bought a logitech m280 and have buyers remorse but its for a laptop so i dont care that much
>>
>>52516015
also have a sharkoon drakonia (green) and its cool , sensor is nice but i will stop buying gaymen mice because its not wurth it
>>
>>52509458
Mx Master
>>
>>52509458
Stuff from a4tech is super good from my experience and cheap
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.