[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is reCAPTCHA programmed to cuck you into filling out 3 forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Streetview.png (543KB, 726x551px) Image search: [Google]
Streetview.png
543KB, 726x551px
Is reCAPTCHA programmed to cuck you into filling out 3 forms regardless of getting the correct 'answer' first try?
>>
It cucks you into filling more forms the more you post.
>>
>>52508540
>not using legacy captcha
>>
>>52508540
>2016
>not using a pass
Everyone point at the poorfag and laugh.

All jokes aside, those things were driving me crazy. I'm a fucking jew but they managed to outjew me, I had to buy it. Maybe that's their plan. To drive us crazy so we buy the pass
>>
>>52508576
If I buy a pass it will get banned <|:^)
>>
>>52508570
great... except it's not "legacy" captcha and still cucks you into filling the form twice or thrice

at least with the pictures you can just click shit until it decides to let you through
>>
>>52508540
No, but it's clearly using you to educate and train Google's botnet cars
>>
File: 2016-01-19_18-20-41.png (210KB, 420x616px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-19_18-20-41.png
210KB, 420x616px
Wait, you don't get this captcha?
>>
I post a lot. I also do my best to answer correctly the first time. It takes five seconds and saves you having to answer multiple captchas just because you want to be edgy and say "fuck the system." I'm not using legacy captcha, btw.
>>
>>52510512
It always works the first time for me.
>>
>>52510576
Thank god I got to know how to change it. I nearly threw my screen out of the window after my eightenth attempt
>>
>>52510648
Change what?
Also, this picture captcha almost never fails and is nice for tablet PCs.
>>
File: captcha.webm (638KB, 922x336px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.webm
638KB, 922x336px
>>52510646
>>52510512
video proof
>>
>>52510672
It always failed for me, fucking stop signs

numbers are much better
>>
>>52510688
great... except I never get those
instead I get the one with jumbled generated text where you can't just nigger one word and it always fails on the first attempt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.