[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get NVIDIA graphics card >always used AMD before >okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18

File: nvidia-2.jpg (21KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
nvidia-2.jpg
21KB, 430x320px
>get NVIDIA graphics card
>always used AMD before
>okay this is cool, ASUS model, looks nice.
>Use DDU to remove all traces of AMD drivers
>Install latest NVIDIA driver
>okay, lets record some footage with ShadowPlay
>turn on shadowplay
>launch game
>doesn't work
>okay, lets tweak some settings
>doesn't work
>lets try an older driver
>doesn't work
>lets try an older GeForce Experience
>doesn't work
>lets try optimising games
>doesn't work
>Okay, I'll use the drivers from the CD
>drivers too old
>okay, lets use drivers from ASUS' site, they have 353 WHQL drivers
>doesn't work
>update drivers directly through GE
>Geforce Experience encountered a problem and has to close

Back to AMD I go.
How can any of you fucks recommend NoVidya trash!?
>>
>>52504440
don't install nvidia shitsperience you faggot
>>
File: 2 jew 4 u.png (359KB, 538x385px) Image search: [Google]
2 jew 4 u.png
359KB, 538x385px
>>52504543
You literally have to in order to get the latest drivers.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
File: works on my machine.png (30KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
works on my machine.png
30KB, 200x193px
>>
>>52504440

Why don't you complain on the video games board? We don't fucking care.
>>
File: MY SIDES.png (40KB, 220x191px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.png
40KB, 220x191px
>NoVidya
>>
works on my machine (TM)
>>
I will always buy Nvidia™ because I only play games The Way It's Meant to be Played™. Nvidia also pioneers innovative new technologies like PhysX™, Gameworks™ and the highest quality driver to ever grace Windows.
When I boot up with a brand new Nvidia™ Geforce™, I can experience the game just like it's mean to be played. Nvidia™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience.
Nvidia Geforce™ is also very power efficient. A graphic card is the most power hungry device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all use significantly less power than a graphic card. Which is why Nvidia™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.
At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD graphic card at all. I tried one one time, it caused so much heat that it exploded. It also consumed so much power that it gave on an EMP and destroyed the rest of my computer.
Nvidia™ also pioneered how useless GPGPU is with CUDA™. Years ago, everyone thought GPGPU, CUDA™, and OpenCL were the future. Now, Nvidia™ has removed those useless features from their GPUs and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Nvidia™ ensuring that useless features like GPGPU are "optimized" for gamers.
It's quite clear that OP's an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than The Way It's Mean to be Played™. Nvidia™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Nvidia Gameworks. He is probably too poor to afford the Nvidia Geforce Experience and can not afford to play any games The Way It's Mean To be Played™.
Don't be a poor gamer with bad drivers and a huge power bill. Play games with the Geforce™ Experience™: The Way It's Mean To Be Played™
>>
>>52504565
>You literally have to in order to get the latest drivers
Are you honestly that stupid?
>>
Works fine for me f
>>
AMD is fucking garbage. Everything they make is absolutely, objectively crappy as shit and only a fat neckbeard would buy this shit-tier crappy shit because he's afraid of running out of autismbux (because God forbid he spend less money on Taco Bell and Mountain Dew.) I tried building an AMD gaming rig once and it was the worst experience of my life. First off, that CPU clip is fucking impossible to use. It looks just like an old Pentium CPU clip, but it's autistically retarded and I couldn't deal with it. And the graphics card was so fucking huge, I had to cut a hole all the way around my case to fit it in. Fucking AMD.

But wait, that's not even the best part! When I tried to start up my shitty autismbox (which I sold to the Association of Retarded Citizens BTW) the absolutely massive power draw dimmed every light in my house and throughout the entire neighborhood like I was firing up fucking ENIAC in the 1920s or some bullshit. I had plenty of time to worry about my power bill too, because this shitty thing couldn't figure out which of its 32 CPU cores to use and it took half a day to boot. As soon as I tried to play a game (fucking Starcraft from 1998), it lagged so hard it went backwards. I thought I should try downloading a driver, but there aren't any. There are no fucking drivers. What the shit, AMD? No wonder Apple doesn't use your shit. It wasn't long after that that I realized this thing was putting out more heat than a goddamn jet engine and it burned my house down.

Two weeks later, when I sold that piece of shit, I built an Intel/Nvidia rig! Holy shit, it's like jacking into the Matrix! I built it 5 years ago and it still runs every game in 4K at 240 FPS while using no power and it actually cools my house during the summer. What a beautiful machine, I seriously hope none of you are poor and stupid enough to buy AMD.
>>
File: amdfag.jpg (62KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
amdfag.jpg
62KB, 576x1024px
>>52504440
Are you retarded?
>>
>>52504440
>uninstall GeForce Experience
>go to website
>reinstall GeForce Experience

had the same problem, this fixed it
 on my machine 
>>
>>52504440
>>52504565
>op think he need GE for get the latest drivers
What the hell
>>
>>52504440
I've never had a problem so I'm inclined to believe you're the issue not nvidia.
>>
>>52504565
>You literally have to in order to get the latest drivers
Underrated post, OP is a fucking troll
>>
>>52504440
Try,
sudo apt-get install nvidia-prime
>>
>get NVIDIA graphics card
>always used NVIDIA before
>okay this is cool, ASUS model, looks nice.
>Don't use DDU to remove all traces of previous NVIDIA drivers, because I don't need to.
>Install latest NVIDIA driver
>okay, lets record some footage with ShadowPlay
>turn on shadowplay
>launch game
>work perfectly
>okay, lets tweak some settings
>work perfectly
>lets try an older driver
>work perfectly
>lets try an older GeForce Experience
>work perfectly
>lets try optimising games
>work perfectly
>Okay, I'll use the drivers from the CD
>work perfectly, but it's pre-shadowplay though.
>okay, lets use drivers from ASUS' site, they have 353 WHQL drivers
>work perfectly
>update drivers directly through GE
>Geforce Experience updated without any problems
Staying on NVIDIA
How can any of you fucks recommend NoVidya trash!?
>>
Is there anything wrong with Geforce Experience? Shadowplay is useful thing when you need footage, and no fps drop
>>
>>52505659
Literal botnet.
>>
>>52505659
But it doesn't work and is a botnet.

You don't even get free games or hardware from it.
>>
>>52504440
I wish they included a temperature monitor and OC'ing with the Geforce Experience just like AMD does with their Cataclysm software
>>
>>52505669
>>52505682
Tell me then Shadowplay alternative which doesn't eat any fps, and save only on demand last 30 minutes
>>
>>52505698
Avermedia
>>
>>52505712
Buying a gadget? No
>>
>>52505698
Raptr / AMD GVR
LITERALLY has the same performance as Shadowplay with at most 1% performance difference at the worst of times.
The only thing I don't know because I can't compare myself is how well the compression techniques compare to one another.

But in terms of performance and FPS, there's literally at best 1-2fps less when using GVR, at the worst of times.
>>
>>52504440
>lie on internet
>>
>>52505742
I have GTX650ti 2GB
Wouldn't GVR just drop fps, or it's designed for amd and nvidia?
I love shadowplay's shadow mode
These guys says shadowplay is botnet, but they're meming about everything
It seems like
"I hate AMD, I hate Nvidia"
No hate about intel HDs around here
So I guess they do shit with internal graphics
>>
File: lolmex.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lolmex.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
DDU?! did you mean format?!
how can people change hardware without reinstalling windows from scratch jeez
anyway works on my machine too, first try.
>>
>>52504440
works on my machine™
>>
>>52505247
kek is this a cp
>>
>>52505844
Its designed for both platforms. It's bundled with AMD, but it works just as well with Nvidia.
There is a very, very slight performance loss over Shadowplay for Nvidia cards, but like I say, its literally 1-2fps.

Nvidia may be a bunch of wankers who make all of their technologies anti-consumerist by either outright denying or staggering the performance of competition - but AMD seemingly always goes for the "ya know, we're secure in what we do, we'd rather everyone benefit" route.
Whether its because they can't afford to lose out on good PR/potential users or just because they're kinder, I dunno, but yeah.
>>
>>52506994
why you awake at 7am, senpai
>>
>>52507256
Geforce Experience is doing good job optimizing my games
Don't need to spend time on settings, to find best working ones
>>
File: justwerks.png (174KB, 742x548px) Image search: [Google]
justwerks.png
174KB, 742x548px
I can't even update my drivers with this faggotry
>>
>>52507317
If you're expecting to install nVidia drivers for Intel HD graphics card, I have bad news for you..
>>
File: just werks.png (247KB, 1674x833px) Image search: [Google]
just werks.png
247KB, 1674x833px
It just werks
>>
>>52504440
Did you reformat Windows? No? Then you are not using full clean experience.
>>
>>52507365
</thread>
>>
File: nvidia.jpg (31KB, 286x309px) Image search: [Google]
nvidia.jpg
31KB, 286x309px
>>52504440
Shadowplay constantly makes my drivers crash, my next card will definitely be amd. Raptr may be shitty, but it fucking worked at least.
>>
>>52505698
You could use OBS, it comes with the option to record with NVENC (the chip used for Shadow Play) so you essentially have an open source Shadow Play with no botnet
>>
>>52507479
Isn't OBS for twitch streaming or stuff?
>>
>>52507485
But it can record shit too, just configure it for recording (you can do both stream and record if you want)
>>
>>52504440
I faced this problem before when switching from an AMD GPU. Apparently you have to reinstall Windows, at least that worked for me back in 2009.
>>
>>52507500
Thanks!
Will know what to use if shadowplay starts shitting
>>
>>52507479
Obs is fucking shit, could never get it working
>>
>Nvidia is likely planning the successors to the 970M and 980M in the 2nd half of 2016. The successors will be the 980MX and 970MX and are based on GM204.

Wait for pascal?...
>>
Works on my Machine
>>
>>52507331
i had the same problem with my laptops and 750Ti months ago, now fuck off
>>
File: 1416611639289.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416611639289.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>52504440
>>
Am I the only one who updates using Geforce Experience and haven't had problems?

I've been using it to update since 353.62 and I haven't encounter a single problem beside the ones that came with the Geforce Experience beta.

GTX 970 1590mhz memory at 3900.

No a single driver crash and I'm on fucking Windows 10.

You guys need to learn to take care of your hardware.
>>
Great replies for the most of the thread, not knowing that GE is indeed botnet, not knowing that you can install the latest drivers without it, chosing amd/ati over nvidia past 2006, caring about recording your gameplay, having amd/ati "drivers" on the pc and changing to Nvidia without a format and then complaining that shit doesn't work as intended. The leakage just keeps getting worse. >>>/v/
>>
>>52507764
Thank you Ranjeet, your payment will clear in 2-3 working days.

>>52507868
>not knowing that you can install the latest drivers without it

Literally nobody knows whether you'll be able to or not yet, as Nvidia haven't released any drivers since December. They stated that Game Ready drivers will only be available via GFE from now on. We'll find out next week, as there'll definetly be one for Womb Raider.

My money's on Nvidia encrypting everything to stop people rehosting the driver elsewhere, because they want their botnet on as many machines as possible.
>>
>>52508101
>Nobody knows.
>Since December.
No, you don't belong here, if I weren't on the mobile I'd post links and quotes from their website. The latest drivers and any other have the GE free option.
If indeed they follow up with the registration to get the game ready drivers, it's just a matter of installing and stopping their services afterwards, same result but with a bit of a nuisance.
>>
>i buy a 950 on sale
>pretty decent, 60fps on everything on vh-ultra 1080 with low power consumption
>friend buys 380
>no solid fps at all, ranges from 40fps on high (gtav) to 180 ultra with vysnc off (bioshock infinite) or 40 with it on
>vsync fucks performance so he has to deal with screen tearing
>heat problems

I was considering getting an AMD card but I might just wait for the 960ti for 1080p gaming
>>
Same problem, formerly had AMD Card and shadow play doesn't work. Sad
>>
>>52508282
A friend of mine also bought AMD but the 390 which is supposedly the "best" value card right now. He couldn't even run GTA 5 at higher than 900p without massive fps drops and even at that playstation tier resolution he was still only getting about 40 fps. The card was hitting upwards if 90 degrees aswell. I remember him making a thread about it here asking for help but he got fucked away by AMDrones saying he was false flagging.

Tldr
>AMD
>Shit cards
>Shit fanbase
>>
File: amd shill.png (729KB, 1100x1002px) Image search: [Google]
amd shill.png
729KB, 1100x1002px
>>52504440
Well shilled my friend!
>>
>>52508282
>>52508599
What cpus do they have you fucking retards
>>
>>52508630
Me-->>>52508599

Fx 8350. A perfectly capable cpu. According to AMD fans anyway.
>>
>>52508244
No, you fucking retard, you literally don't understand what's going on. Nobody's saying you can't choose not to install GFE. The point is that from now on you'll only be able to download Game Ready drivers from within GFE. They will not be available on the website, at all. So if you choose the "GFE free" option, you won't be downloading any new drivers.

And no, installing their shitty botnet software at all isn't the same result, mongoloid. Letting that stuff run on my system, even once, is intolerable. Enjoy your "disabled" botnet that you have to re-enable every time Nvidia shit out a new half-baked Game Ready driver that you need to install to make the latest release playable.

If you can't grasp this simple concept, you are officially too stupid to post on this board.

>>>/b/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/sp/

Take your pick.
>>
>>52508806
Do you even have an Nvidia card?

I seriously think the only ones bitching about this are radeon owners because that what they do.

Between the frequent driver updates and the constant barrage of game ready drivers I think it's a very nice solution.
>>
>>52508671
GTA is very cpu heavy.

/About the card hitting 90c, adjust the fan curve retard.
>>
Or you could not use shitplay and use OBS like everyone else.
>>
>>52508806
The register to download drivers already happened two drivers ago dumbass you had to register in Geforce Experience to update USING Geforce Experience, but guess what? every driver is still available in the nvidia.com website.

Do you idiots really believe Nvidia is going to remove drivers from their own servers and deprive costumers and DEVELOPERS from downloading the drivers?
>>
>>52508806
How about my pick still being /g/?
If you know the customers of those boards you already dun goofed and made my point, enjoy that gimped amd card i guess.
>>
File: tahiti_oceania_world_atlas.png (208KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
tahiti_oceania_world_atlas.png
208KB, 640x350px
>>52508625
>mfw 7970 is the GOAT
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
I almost never have issues with Nvidia, unlike AMD. Though I haven't used their cards for a while.

I do have issues with fucking Gamedoesn'tWork™ which is clearly designed to fuck over AMD users but fuck Nvidia users up too in the process.
>>
>>52509420
I dont get the hate for the gameworks, it's exactly the same shit of ageia back in the days, optional and gives extra bells and whistles for those with hardware to handle it.
>>
Here's a great idea: how about joining an amd processor with an nvidia card?
>>
>>52509602
Here's another great idea: /0
>>
File: 1424752879282.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424752879282.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>52505642
nvidia is novidya you fucking mong
>>
>>52509420
Maybe AMD should fucking license CUDA so they won't get fucked by NVIDIA'S Gameworks which is meant to be used in NVIDIA'S HARDWARE.

They are adding an dedicated geometry chipset in Polaris so at least they have learned their lesson, they won't be able to use the muh evil nvidia boogeyman excuse anymore though. It's gonna be fun to hear what AMD is gonna cry about next.
>>
>>52509649
Not even mantle saves them, the only game that I was able to test with mantle capability (bf4) doesn't gain anything asides of a fart in comparison.
Inb4 an arbitrary chart being posted as reply.
>>
>>52509503
GameWork/HairWorks is hated because it is designed to flood scenes with unnecessarily small tessellated triangles, which newer Nvidia cards handle better than AMD cards and older Nvidia cards.

Even newer Nvidia cards perform better (with same effective visual quality) with tessellation dialed back, but it's just about creating artificial apparent differences between GPUs.
>>
>doesn't know how to use a PC
>blame hardware
>blame software
>blame company
It's everyone fault, except yourself. Keep that way fag, soon you will be runing gentoo and ricing in the autism field.
>>
File: 75485.png (33KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
75485.png
33KB, 650x400px
>>52510241
>which newer Nvidia cards handle better than AMD cards and older Nvidia cards.

nah

the fury x has the tess performance of a 780
>>
File: 75680.png (32KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
75680.png
32KB, 650x400px
>>52510856
less actually considering the cards shown are stock.

anyways its dumb to blame nvidia for using tessellation because their entire architecture is built around it. everything from physios to effects uses their tessellation power.
>>
>>52510856
290X = 285. Nice.
>>
>>52510887
> physics uses tessellation power

holy fuck how stupid are nvidia shills?

also, you should note that tests like 64x tessellation benchmarks also tend to choke ROPs on cards as well.
>>
>>52510964
Nvidia Tessellation is CUDA based...
>>
>>52505160
>>52505247
Topkek
>>
>>52511038
CUDA is a C/C++-based parallel programming environment you dumb nigger.

Tessellation is an abstract method of programmatically subdividing polygon meshes, which is nowadays usually accelerated by a special hardware unit on a GPU.

The two things are entirely disjoint.

Physics simulations and PhysX in particular can be coded in CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute, etc. as "compute shaders", which generally only touch the shader ALU array and memory and not special acceleration units like ROPs, TMUs, tessellators, etc.

Since Fermi, Nvidia's general approach to GPUs has been to skimp on the general ALU array and throw transistors at the special fixed function accelerators, which is why they push tessellation so much instead of more complex rendering shaders.
>>
File: 1453142338307.png (2MB, 1940x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1453142338307.png
2MB, 1940x1402px
>>52505247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_C4fTWais
>>
>>52511188
Talk about being told.
I feel like you could tell me the most outrageous lie and I'd still buy it.
>>
>>52511038
you are fucking retarded
>>
How is geforce experience a botnet but raptr isn't? I could make the switch, but I don't see any arguments on why raptr would be any better than geforce experience.
>>
>>52512942
Not sure how either of them are a botnet but see >>52507469

My last card was a hd 5870, everything worked, I'd still be using it but 1gb ram is a pretty annoying bottleneck. Upgraded to a 4gb gtx 680 and 1/3 times I try using shadowplay it makes my display drivers crash. Never had that problem on my hd 5870.

Not saying one is better than the other, my gtx 680 performs pretty great, but I'm sticking with AMD for my next card because performance isn't everything and my recent experience with nvidia wasn't so great.
>>
>>52513880
GFE sets at least 2 processes/services that are actively sending packets to them, not to mention the others processes/services are always active even if you chose not to use them, like shield. Install GFE then lurk at what is happening in the background.
>>
>>52513880
I just built a new PC with a 950 and shadowplay just weeks, didn't have any problems with it. Maybe if it starts fucking up I'll make a switch.
>>
>>52513880
5870 is GOAT, I'm using this thing until the next gen of cards arrive.
>>
>>52515167
I just tested it last week, because of the vram it fucks up so badly in gta v when I go higher than low, but on low it's still averaging around 100fps at 1080p. I have no doubt that these older GPUs are still very capable and are being held back by the vram.

>>52514786
Might be an issue affecting keppler? They use different drivers for maxwell iirc.

>>52514375
Meh, I only use my desktop for vidia anyways. Everything else is on my laptop.
>>
>>52507317
You need to install framework 4.
>>
>>52504440
Would you recommend DDU? I know a guy that's moving from a GTX 650 all the way up to a R9 390.
>>
>ITT people having a shit experience with Windows

babby os
>>
>>52508806
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r-RiDJcO8w9LKrq55dle_hIVb2C8UgTcVFZ9v7oCROs/pub
>>
>>52505160
I will always buy Intel™ because I only play games with Intel Inside™. Intel also pioneers innovative new technologies like Hyper Threading Technology™, Intel Rapid Start Technology™ and the highest quality chipsets to ever grace motherboards.
When I boot up with a brand new Intel™ i7™ with the latest Z chipset, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be with Intel Inside™. Intel™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience with its Hyper Threading Technology™.
Intel i5™ is also very power efficient. A processor is the most power hungry device in your house. Air conditioners, water heaters, lights, etc all use less power than a processor. Which is why Intel™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.
At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD processor at all. I tried once, it caused so much heat that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house. It also consumed so much power that it produced an EMP and destroyed not only the rest of my computer but my entire neighborhood.
Intel™ also pioneered how useless MORE CORES is with the i™ series processors. Years ago, everyone thought MORE CORES were the future. Now, Intel™ has debunked that myth entirely and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Intel™ with its powerful IPC. MORE CORES will never be part of Intel's™ line up.
It's quite clear that OPs an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than the optimal experience with Intel Inside™. Intel™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Intel C++ Compiler. He is probably too poor to afford the Intel Inside™ experience and can not afford to play any games.
Don't be a poor gamer with bad chipsets and a huge power bills. Play games with Intel Inside™
>>
>>52505160
I will always buy Microsoft Windows™ because the future starts now™ Microsoft also pioneers innovative new technologies like DirectX™, Office™, and the highest quality operating system to ever grace computers
When I boot up with a brand new computer running Microsoft Windows™ with the latest Z chipset powered by Intel™ and latest Nvidia™ graphics, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be played™ Microsoft™ also pioneers in the gaming field with its latest Xbox™ console to allow gamers to play on their big screens with family and friends
Microsoft Windows™ is also very secure. It's the most secure operating system on the planet. It's harden against NSA probes, tested by highly trained and experienced programming engineers to have ever graced this planet. With such innovative security technologies like UAC, Defender, Security Essentials, BitLocker, and Windows™ Firewall you can ensure all your sensitive data is secured and you're safe on the internet. Microsoft™ most advanced, and dare say, the most advance web browser on the market, Edge™, has decoupled addon support, like flash, to ensure maximum user safety when browsing the web. You can ensure Microsoft™ keeps you safe from the NSA
At this point in time there's really no reasons to consider Linux. I tried once. It caused my Nvidia™ graphics to overheat so much due to its poor quality, novice programmed, open source drivers that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house
It's quite clear that OPs a Linux shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than the optimal experience with Windows™. Windows™ is the only real way to play games or do anything productive. We've seen that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Visual Studio and Microsoft C++ Compiler. He is probably too poor to afford the Microsoft Windows™ experience and can not afford to play any games
Don't be a poor gamer with bad security and no drivers. The Future Starts Now™ with Microsoft Windows™
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.