[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna get off mr google's wild ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450348110882.png (212KB, 474x309px) Image search: [Google]
1450348110882.png
212KB, 474x309px
>spend a few days researching RVs on the internet
>suddenly half my 4chan verification are "spot the RV"
>mfw
>>
1990s
>What do you want?
>RVs.
>Ah, well, the ad was for a yacht. Here's a yacht.
>still have no interest

2010s
>What do you want?
>RVs
>Okay, here are some RVs.
>...muh privacy
>>
>>52502910
But this is different. This is just an ordinary google search, but his searches are coming back to haunt OP.
>>
>>52502867

reCAPTCHA is a Google service.
>>
You can opt out of Google's ad targeting if you wish.

No one but Google can say that they aren't tracking you anyway, though.
>>
>working for Google Images for free
top cuck
>>
Google is like the date rapist of the internet.
>>
>>52503042
>You can opt out of Google's ad targeting if you wish.
>>
File: ssb_boss_fight.gif (234KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
ssb_boss_fight.gif
234KB, 500x338px
Maybe no one will pay attention but this happened to me today, it's getting creepy:

>go with my aunt to help her get some old clothes for poor people
>is in a little apartment with very old things
>there's a TV showing this cartoon I don't recognize, pretty colorful and childish
>go home and start browsing twitter
>see a sponsored ad about THAT SAME SHOW
>"How is this possible maybe it's a coincidence "
>remember that when I got close to the TV my Android was in my pocket.

I mean yeah it could be a coincidence but, Jesus...
>>
>>52503303
Well Google has the right to listen to your conversations if you have gapps installed. Creepy? Maybe. But it isn't unusual.
>>
>>52503303
That's a coincidence. Think about a marketing department, if someone makes a cartoon and wants to advertise it they'll spend their money around, some to TV ads, some to google, that sort of thing more or less at the same time.
If it happens on a regular basis you can say it isn't, but you have one example, with no real way to connect the two things.
Don't get me wrong, I'm paranoid as fuck but this one really was just a coincidence.
>>
>>52502867
>never get asked to "select all images with boipussi"

I guess the botnet only works for some people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.