[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys will discuss anything that is remotely technology, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160113_080352.jpg (3MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_080352.jpg
3MB, 2368x3200px
You guys will discuss anything that is remotely technology, so here, discuss tech stores. (Pic related, work place before opening)
>>
fry's is nice but holy shit the one in sunnyvale has so many indians with thick accents working there
It took me a couple seconds after they stopped to talking to try to process what they said and I still ended up saying "excuse me?" enough times to the point that it was annoying
>>
>>52501572
Hey is that the Fry's in SD? I think that's the fountain valley one I used to go there all the fucking time.
>>
>>52502020
arr rook same
>>
>>52502081
Fry's have themes and shit like the on in San Marcos is egyptian
>>
>>52501572
How are the Frys around the country doing? Any inventory changes over the past few years?
The one is Austin, TX has changed its inventory somewhat. The video games section has shrunk; pretty anemic to what is was in the past. Where they were formally located is full of toys. As well, movies has been cut in half for "as seen on tv" stuff.
>>
>>52502112
It's Atlantis you tard
>>
>>52502282
Who buys video games at stores anymore?
>>
>>52501572

Fry's is a great place to shop, heard it's a pretty shitty place to work though

seriously LMAOing at your life right now, wagecuck
>>
File: CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg (50KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg
50KB, 600x333px
>>52502442
>>
younow
>>
>>52501664
>they stopped to talking to try to process what they said

my brain hurt already
>>
so this is a racist question, but:

why does every fry's location consist of exactly ONE minority? example: location near me is 100% filipino. another one is 100% indian.

it's like the head managers only hire one type of person...
>>
I've stolen so much stuff from frys, I don't think anyone who works there gives a shit.
>>
>>52501572
Can you recommend me some titles from the hentai section?
>>
>>52502786
Minority's are cheaper if you buy them in bulk
>>
Why are most tech store clerks fucking morons?
>>
>>52503223
>Why are most tech store clerks fucking morons?

sorry we're not as smart as you, Oh Great One.
>>
>>52503223
because people who actually know their shit wouldn't be a store clerk
>>
>>52502081
The Frys in Woodland Hills,CA looks nothing like the handful of others I've been to.
>>
>>52503244

To be fair, most tech store customers are also pretty fucking idiotic.
>>
>>52503272
is it still that alice themed shit?
>>
my local frys used to have a suprisingly good selection of imported games, even after they stopped carrying them I kept going just out of brand loyalty.
I go to radioshack and steren a lot for misc. audio shit as well.
>>
frys is shit, the sales associates work on commission so they will say anything for a sale. Pitiful and sad.
>>
>>52503223

Because retail experience is far more important than any remote interest in technology. Fact is, computer retailers are more interested in your ability to sell what they ask you to than your ability to recommend decent electronics.

I, unfortunately, work at geek squad because I don't have my certs, haven't contributed to any FOSS projects, I don't have a car and BBY is within walking distance. I'm essentially a salesman, but even the non-retarded techs (I can vouch for one, since he took AP classes with me in high school and he doesn't seem totally ignorant) are complete plebs that only know how to work within the SOP. Granted I'm out of my element since I haven't used winblows since Vista but even with my limited knowledge of MS operating systems, I can tell they probably don't grasp computing fundamentals and only know what they need to know in order to do their jobs.

The guy I can vouch for didn't know how to install win10 on a RAID. Shit was kind of embarrassing. The blueshirts are 10x worse.
>>
>>52503304
It is.
>>
>>52503175
>>52503175
>>52503175
please reply, I bought Night Shift Nurses vol 3 but they didn't have the rest of the series in stock
>>
>>52503344
funny haven't been there in decades.

glad to hear they didn't change it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.