[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best budget smartphone available right now? >2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg (27KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
lg-g-stylo-sprint-press.jpg
27KB, 400x352px
Is this the best budget smartphone available right now?
>2 GB RAM
>Huge 5.7 inch screen
>quad core 1.4 GHZ
>Expandable storage
>4g LTE
>$150 / $130
>>
>budget smart phone
jesus christ why even bother?
>>
>>52500962
Maybe some people just need a phone and a status symbol. I have used high android and iphones and they always perform pretty much the same as the $100-$150 phones. Its all in marketing and making people think that if they have a $700 they have the best available and are better than their peers.
>>
>>52500943
the lg g2 is better than that at the same price
>>
>2GB RAM
It's Shit. Get the 3GB RAM LG G3.
>>
File: reddit image 19.jpg (50KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
reddit image 19.jpg
50KB, 450x373px
>>52501028
This is what /g/ used to say about Netbooks

Remember those? yeah, that's what i thought.
>>
$256.41 where i live, so no where near a budget phone, meanwhile a doogee x5 pro is $52 with the same specs.
>>
>>52501142
Just like everything in life thats your opinion just as my previous statement is mine based on my knowledge and what I have experienced. I dont see the reason to have a $700 phone. There are many other items that $700 is better spent on than a phone. every smart phone I have had has been $200 and under. I used a high end android phone that I got in a trade once and other than the prestige that came with owning from people asking about it all the time the performance for me felt the same as any other phone I have had.
>>
>>52501051
I got a g3 for 160
>>
>>52500943
Alcatel onetouch idol 3 (5.5) is better
>>
>>52501119
S801 + 2K = Not even once.
>>
>>52501028
Keep telling yourself that buddy
>>
>2GB of RAM
What is this, 2014?
>>
what's the best clean, "affordable" smartphone with near stock android and nt a lot of bloat/shovel ware on it?
>>
If you live near a Fry's Electronics, some of their stores still have brand new Droid Turbos for $131 outright.

Pretty great budget option if you're on Verizon.
>>
>>52501051

While I love the G2, the removable battery and microSD slot in the Stylo just make it better and more useful at this point in time. Several decent ROMs for it, especially Katana which is the best one currently available all around.

And yes I've owned a Stylo, if anyone is interested in one just avoid the CDMA version since it's only got 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage - the T-Mobile variant has 2GB and 16GB so that's the one to get (and it's unlocked from the factory as well).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.