[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spa/ Smartphone Advice General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg (178KB, 628x396px) Image search: [Google]
spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg
178KB, 628x396px
A place to collect every thread with smartphone questions

Ask other anons for advices and experiences with smartphones
---
Previous thread
>>52437551
>>
Talk me out of getting an iphone?
>>
Looking for:
Decent camera
Microsd card slot
Max $300

What do I get?
>>
Is installing Marshmallow worth it or does it need a few more months to mature?
>>
>>52495775
One plus X
>>
File: 1429100489827.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429100489827.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
>Xiaomi announces the Redmi Note 3 pro with a snapdragon processor that scores 25000 more points on antutu
>>
File: dataButton.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dataButton.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
The newer versions of Android don't seem to allow the notification button for Data to actually toggle the 3G connection. It just takes you to the Data Usage screen. Which is retarded.

I looked it up and apparently they made this change for reasons. The LTE button still toggles LTE data, but only if mobile data is already enabled, so it's useless as well if the other button doesn't do what it ought to do.

Please tell me there's a way to make this button do what it always has (and always should) do. I don't want to have to go to Settings > Data every single time I want to toggle mobile data.

I'm on Lollipop 5.1.1 (unofficial CarbonROM) for the HTC Jewel (EVO 4G LTE).
>>
If you have clear spec requirements (screen size, battery capacity, RAM, etc.), consider using this before asking for recommendations: http://gsmarena.com/search.php3
>>
so can someone help me in decideing which phone
so my carrier in yurop is offering me these 3 phones and all 3 are same price
Z5 compact, Z3 compact, and galaxy alpha
which one?
>>
Since this is smartphone general,

About 30 minutes ago I was browsing another board and a black box popped up on my screen like a cmd popup, but no text and it froze the browser.

Malware? Virus? I never had my phone out of my possession ever. Thoughts anyone?

Btw Leet hacker nephew is over using the same router.
>>
File: 1452753776870.jpg (282KB, 1200x783px) Image search: [Google]
1452753776870.jpg
282KB, 1200x783px
Well, I purchased a Brand New LG V10 for 450 on Ebay. Any good accessories for it?
>>
How do I figure out the proper code to make my call private?

I tried #671 before the number, but that didn't work
>>
moto g 4 when
>>
File: 1377304597380.png (2KB, 173x167px) Image search: [Google]
1377304597380.png
2KB, 173x167px
Bout to buy a Nexus 5x since my old iPhone 4s is dying on me. Do I get the nexus protect for $69? It covers 2 years of mechanical breakdown and 2 years of accidental damage.
>>
>>52497124
Never, moto doesn't make budget phones anymore
>>
>>52497153
I wouldn't bother unless you're a total fucking klutz and have a history of dropping and breaking your phones.
>>
>>52496103
Z5c
>>
I have an S5A (870A) and I've come upon the issue that I'm stuck on android 5.0 as a product of the locked bootloader. I'm totally unwilling to compromise root at least until I get full access to my SD card so I can plop my media into it without constantly deleting files to make room. While I like the idea that it's rugged it has been proven that it's on part with the standard S5. I personally find that it's too big, and I pretty much exclusively use it for Internet browsing, torrenting, and as a media player. A nice camera that doesn't allow filth into the optics would be a good feature too, and I'd like to see roughly similar specs too. Third party developer support would also be nice. My first thought was the Xperia Z5c but I'm interested in other options. Carrier is Net10.
>>
Looking for

> < 4,6''
> < 250€
>easy to repair
>cyogenmod compatible
>>
>>52495775
Moto G 3rd gen (2015), 16 GB version w/2 GB RAM
>>
>>52497124
Next fall I reckon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.